The Tournament

Printer-friendly version

Joseph Eduardo Vincent was your average fifteen-year-old boy. He loved being outdoors and running around. Like most boys on his soccer team, Joe had longer hair. His blonde locks now reached just passed his shoulders, although you wouldn’t be able to tell with the amount of dirt and grease built up. He kept up in a bun like most of the boys on the team to prevent it from getting in his eyes. Besides having a manbun was all the rage nowadays with the elite players having one. Fortunately for Joe, his parents were completely indifferent to his long hair. They saw it as a trendy hairstyle that all of the boys had these days. They did take notice of his lack of haircare though. Joe’s mother would often tell him that he needed to take better care of his hair and at least get the ends trimmed up a bit. Joe would resist, having no interest in his maintaining his hair.

That all changed one day during an out of town tournament. Joe had travelled with the team to a far-away city called Hillsview. This city was about 3 hours away from his smaller town and had a totally different culture. The arts scene in Hillsview was quite vibrant and Joe noted seeing many younger men around this town with more flamboyant dress wear. When the team checked into the hotel, they noticed that a girl’s swim team had also checked in for a competition they were attending. The boys made a pact and tried to woo as many girls as they could. As was the case for most high school sophomores, they wanted to get laid. The team had managed to do some extra fundraising and Joe was fortunate enough to only be sharing a room with one other boy, Michael. Michael was a little taller than Joe and a little tanner too. He had dark brown hair that extended down to his nipple in uneven, choppy layers. Michael often wore his hair in a messy bun that one could only describe as a little sloppy.

On the first night of their 3-day stay, Joe and Michael ran into a group of girls from the swim team. They quickly charmed them with their humour earning them an invite to the hotel pool that evening. When Joe and Michael went down to the pool, they noticed that two girls were practicing their laps. “Come join us,” said Sophie, the tall blonde one. Her hair was tied into pigtails braids that draped over her shoulders and genteelly caressed her breasts. “Don’t mind if I do,” exclaimed Joe as he cannonballed in. Michael soon followed suit. The four decided to play a round of volleyball in a rather shallow pool. Michael and Ella, a shorter girl with long, dark hair secured in a French braid, were on one team. Joe and Sophie were on the other.

The youngsters had a great time splashing around for an hour or so. Joe and Michael were just excited to see the girls in their bikinis. The girls had a competition the next day and wanted to make sure their speedos didn’t get damaged so they opted to wear their floral bikinis instead. Joe and Michael preferred this outfit as it flaunted their cleavage even more. Sophie and Ella were juniors at their school and being slightly older than most of the girls Joe and Michael interacted made their bodies look like a goddess.

As they were getting out of the pool Ella commented on the boys’ knotted up hair and invited them up to their room to help them clean up. Joe and Michael gladly accepted the invitation as they figured it was their chance to finally sleep with the girls. Once in their room, Sophie ordered Joe and Michael to go into the shower and wash their hair.

“Wait you mean together... like at the same time,” asked Michael.

”Oh come on you sissies it’s not that big a deal, you’re already wearing swim trunks. Here take this shampoo and conditioner and go wash out the chlorine,” replied Sophie.

The boys quickly obey the orders and hope into the shower. Heeding Ella’s advice on how to wash hair properly, they decide to take turns and help each other out. Joe is the first to wash his hair. Michael positions himself behind him and pulls out his hair tie. Joe’s knotted bun comes undone and his hair cascades down his shoulders. His hair appears even longer now that it is wet. Michael grabs the shampoo and lathers it through Joe’s hair before pushing his head forward into the flow of the water to wash it out. Next comes the conditioner. He once again squirts out the gel into his hands and then works it through Joe’s hair, starting at the roots and working his way down to the tips extending past his shoulders. His wet blonde hair glistens in the light. Michaels leans Joe's head forward and washes out the remaining condition.

“Now do me,” he commands.

They switch positions and Joe takes on the task of helping Michael wash out his hair. After the shower, both of them dry off and wrap a towel around their wet swim trunks. Joe steps out of the bathroom and they take turns changing into the spare bathrobes the girls have provided for them. Once out, the girls welcome the guys onto their beds. Michael with Ella on her bed while Joe sits with Sophie on her bed.

“Aren’t you guys going to wash your hair too,” asks Joe.

“No, we’re in the pool so often that we’ve figured out how to keep our hair from going in. Too much pool water isn’t good for your hair,” explains Sophie.

“Besides you guys could clearly learn a thing or two about how to maintain your hair,” chimes in Ella.

The girls explain how keeping hair tied in a bun when getting it wet just makes a mess. “It’s a better idea to braid it. Braids stop the hair from going in your face and keep it tangle-free in the sweat. Plus, they’re way better for your scalp,” continues Ella.

“You boys should try them while playing soccer some time. Besides manbuns are starting to get boring, especially the greasy ones.”
The girls grab their hairbrushes and slowly start brushing out the guys’ hair. Just as the boys’ start dozing off to the soothing feeling of the girls caressing their luscious locks, Sophie chimes in with an idea.

“How about we give you guys a hair makeover. You desperately need one. Joe and I will go over to Joe’s room and Ella and Michael can stay here.” The guys instantly agree to this offer desperate for some one-on-one time with the girls. Sophie grabs a bag of her stuff and leaves with Joe, leaving Ella and Michael behind.

Ella tells Michael to sit down on the chair as she gathers some supplies. She comes up behind Michael and starts blow drying his long hair. Next, she grabs the straightener and starts working it over the hair. Michaels chocolate brown locks stretch out a couple of inches past his nipples now that they are pin-straight. “You know what you need? A trim. These layers just aren’t working.” Before Michael has time to comment, Ella grabs her scissors and starts even out his hair. She tells Michael to close his eyes and relax. “Half of a hair makeover is all about relaxing.”
Michael doesn’t realize he’s dozed off until Ella wakes him up. He’s surprised to see that his hair is now cut into a blunt cut up to his armpits. His face looks a little different too.

“Wow this looks different, a little feminine,” he remarks.

“You look so much sexier now! Besides, it is 2020, taking care of yourself is just as masculine now as it is feminine”, Ella replies.
Ella sits down in front of him with her back turned against him. “Here you need to learn how to take care of your hair. Trying straightening mine, it’s easier to practice on someone else.” Michael takes out her braids and starting straightening her hair. He feels a bulge start to rise as he touches her hair. Eventually, he finishes straightening her hair, good timing too, he can barely keep it in his pants. Ella comes up behind him and looks in the mirror.

“Yay! We’re hair twins,” she exclaims. Michael can’t help but realize how much their hair looks alike, it’s even the same color!

“Here let me show you how to make a ponytail.”

Ella gets on her knees in front of Michael and hands him a hair tie. “Take this and gather my hair up into a high ponytail.” As Michael works his hands through her hair and starts tying it up, she unties his bathrobe. Ella places her soft lips on his throbbing cock just as he finishes up tying his hair. Michael grabs the ponytail and steers Ella’s head. Just as she feels he is about to cum, Ella stops.

“Not yet, you still have more to learn. “Ponytails are good for taking control but you know what is better, pigtails.”

Ella takes off her bathrobe and walks over to grab something from her suitcase. Michael can barely contain his excitement. Ella returns with a strap-on much to Michael's confusion. She tells him to turn around and he complies, how can he say no to such a beautiful girl. Ella pushes it in and starts brushing his hair. She gathers it into two bunches high up on the head and secures them in place. Ella rubs her hands through his long silky pigtails while repeatedly pegging him. Michael is surprised by how much he likes it, maybe because it’s his first time with a girl. He gets a little too wound up it the excitement and ends up coming all over the bed.

“I’m so sorry,” he panickily shouts.

“It’s okay, some boys like butt stuff, guess you’re one of them,” she chuckles. “Here let me show you how I do my hair to sleep.”
She takes his hair and starts pinning the sides across each other. “This will keep your hair straight and make sure it doesn’t tangle. It’s called a French twist,” she says. The only French thing Michael knew was a French kiss. Just as he is about to get settled into bed, there is a knock on the door. Sophie and Joe are back.

“Welp time to go to bed, we have to wake up early tomorrow,” Sophie exclaims as she comes into the room and pushes Michael out.
As Michael and Joe stand in the hallway in their bathrobes staring at each other, Michael knows Joe has had a similar experience because his golden blonde locks are now cut into a long bob and tied into a 90s era side ponytail. The two walk back to their room and fall asleep, knowing they’re still here for another 2 days.

The next morning Joe and Michael wake up and get ready for the game. The coach has requested that they all meet for breakfast at 9 am in the lobby. From there the team will head out for the day. The boys decide not to take showers as they already took one the night before. Instead, they brush their teeth and throw on their tight running shorts. Joe takes his hair down from the side ponytail which now looks sloppy after sleeping with it. He ties his hair into a high bun that looks much neater than it ever had before. The long bob that Sophie cut his hair into is just long enough to tie up. Michael gets dressed and struggles with his hair.

“What did you do to your hair last night,” asks Joe.

“Ella put it in a French twist with pins and now I can’t get it out. Can you help?”

Joe helps pull out the pins from Michael’s hair. As the last pin comes out his straight locks fall down. “Oh wow, your hair looks really nice. Looks like she cut it quite a bit. I’ve never seen hair that shiny before,” admires Joe. Michael laughed while he grabbed a hair tie and tied his hair into a sleek high ponytail. “You’re going to leave your hair like that for the game. What will the other guys say,” asks Joe. “It’s fine. Beckham wears his hair in a ponytail sometimes too. It’s kinda cool,” Michael fights back. The two grab their gym bag and head downstairs to the lobby. In the elevator, they run into some other girls of the swim team that they haven’t met yet. “Nice ponytail, you look like a Kardashian!” one of the girls' remarks. “See she likes it,” Michael nudges to Joe as they step off the elevator.

Both boys received a few remarks throughout the day about how much nicer their hair looked, particularly Michael with his high ponytail. By the time they came back in the evening, their hair was looking greasy again from the sweat of playing all day. Michael and Joe come back to their room and put their bags down. “My hair looks just like it did when we arrived yesterday, only a bit shorter,” says Michael. “Why don’t you braid it, it’ll look nicer,” replies Joe. “I don’t know how to braid hair, I’ve never done it before.” Joe walks over to Michael and pulls his hair out of the ponytail. Joe feels a rush in his pants but he just can’t help it, Michaels hair is so smooth and so pretty. “Don’t worry I can braid it for you. After Sophie and I came back to our room last night she showed me how to braid hair. I can give you a French braid if you want,” says Joe. “Sure, that would be great,” allows Michael. Joe grabs a hairbrush and instructs Michael to sit on the bed. He starts gently brushing his hair and parting it in the middle. Joe takes the right side and starts neatly braiding it into a tight braid. He then does the same with the left side. Now, that it is braided, Michael’s hair only comes down to his shoulders, just like Sophie’s. Michael looks in the mirror and says “why did you give me pigtails, it looks girly.” “I just did it the same way I did Sophie’s hair last night. Do you not like it?” replies Joe. “No, I do. It looks nice. Plus, pigtails give better control,” says Michael. Joe gives him a sly smile. “Sounds like you had fun last night,” chuckles Joe. “I sure did, hopefully we get lucky again tonight!” exclaims Michael.

All of a sudden, there is a knock on the door. Joe opens the door and sees Sophie and Ella standing there. He invites them in and makes room for them on the bed. “How was the competition,” asks Joe. “Great we advanced to the semi-finals tomorrow. I can see you guys played hard today too,” replies Sophie looking at the mess on Joe’s head. “Oh yeah it was hot out and we sweated a lot. My hair got a little messy again,” says Joe. “Your braids look so cute,” says Ella. “Thanks, Joe just did it for me,” replies Michael. “Looks like you learned a few things from last night! Are you ready to learn some more?” asks Sophie. “Sure, I was just going to hop in the shower and clean up first, unless you want to join me,” smirks Joe.

Sophie grabs his hand and walks into the bathroom with him. They strip down and hop in the shower. Sophie pulls out Joe’s hair tie and lets his hair down. It bounces back into the long bob she gave him last night. Joe undoes Sophie’s ponytail and notices that her hair is the same length and color as his. Sophie knows what Joe is thinking and grabs the shampoo bottle. She turns Joe backward and starts shampooing his hair. Joe feels a tingling feeling down under. He waits for Sophie to wash out the shampoo before turning around and kissing her. The two make out under the shower for a few minutes. Sophie is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.

Before he can make a move to pin her against the wall, she turns him back around and starts conditioning his hair. Sophie rubs her smooth body against Joe while he anxiously waits to turn back around. After she washes out his hair, he picks her up and pins her against the shower wall. They continue making out for a few minutes. Just as Joe is about to slip it in, Sophie stops.

“You know what would make you look even sexier? If you had a bare body. Smooth, frictionless bodies are sexy,” says Sophie.

“I’ll do whatever you want baby,” replies Joe.

Sophie grabs the razor from the counter and starts shaving his chest. She works around in the steamy shower until he is completely hair-free, except for his eyebrows and luscious mane. Sophie pushes her breasts against Joe and continues making out for a few minutes before she steps out of the shower.

“Get dressed, the night is young and we’re going out,” she orders Joe.

Meanwhile back out in the room, Ella had been tempting Michael. She figured Sophie and Joe were going to take some time in the shower and decided to spend some time alone with Michael. “Your eyebrows are a little thick, don’t you think,” asks Ella. Before Michael has time to reply, she grabs tweezers and sits in his lap, wrapping her legs around him. She starts shaping his eyebrows into a high arch. Michael feels a bit of pain but is distracted by her breasts pushing against his chest. He feels a bulge down there and is pretty sure that Ella can feel it too. after Ella finishes up with his eyebrows she slides her hands into his shorts and starts giving him a handjob. “Someone gets excited easily, don’t they,” she says. “Wait until tonight and you’ll get a special treat, maybe I’ll even let you inside me,” she continues.

She grabs Michael’s pigtails and starts making out with him. “Until then, can you do my hair?” she asks. Michael grabs a brush and starts to work through her hair. It is still straight from the night before. Ella tells him to grab the sock sitting on the dresser and roll it up horizontally. She works him through the steps of making the perfect ballet bun. Once complete, Michael sits back and admires his work. He had tied his own hair in a bun plenty of times but it never looked this sleek and perfected. Ella stands up and pulls Michael closer by the lips. “Next time you tie your hair up into a bun, you’ll know how to make it look nice,” she says.

As if right on cue, Sophie comes out of the bathroom wearing a sundress. Joe follows behind wearing slim-fit jeans and a casual sweater. His hair is straight and dry, tied back into a half ponytail, just like Sophie’s. One could easily mistake them for twins if it weren’t for his outfit.
“Ready to go out?” asks Sophie.

The two couples head out into the big city to explore what it has to offer. Their first stop is at a hotdog stand to grab a bite. All of them had a pretty exhausting day and could use some food. While eating the hotdogs, Ella comments on Michael’s unkept nail.
“Those are absolutely repulsive, I can see dirt under them. We need to do something about that.”

Sophie agrees and the two girls eventually convince the guys to join them for manicures. They know the boys are entranced with their beauty and will do anything for them. Just as they are about to leave, Joe spills some ketchup on his sweater.
“Oh no! Let’s go find you something else to wear,” exclaims Sophie.

They walk into a nearby boutique, it seems a little niche and catered to the artistic people of the city but it’s the closest place. Joe quickly starts looks at more sweaters but Sophie stops him. “These sweaters are so baggy and unflattering. Here try on this romper, it looks most stylish and should fit you better.” Joe reluctantly tries it on. “This looks nice but why is it bright yellow,” he says as he walks out of the dressing room. “It’s all they had,” Sophie explains. Joe buys the romper and the group walks back out.

As they are walking down the street looking for a nail salon, Ella asks Michael “I couldn’t help but notice you were looking at some panties in the boutique. Did you want to try one on? I think it would make your butt look cute.” Michael blushes and shuts down any idea of him wanting one. “Don’t worry I have some back at the hotel, you can try it on tonight,” Sophie reassures. Michael feels turned on and confused at the same time. At least it means he will be getting some action again tonight.

They circle around the block twice but can’t find a nail salon. The only place they can see is a bridal studio. “No way I am going in there,” states Joe, but Sophie drags him in. The four youngsters sit down and start getting their nails filled. Neither one of them wants to put flashy nail polish on. The guys would stick out like thumbtacks on their soccer team and the girls worried it would all come off the next day anyway. They opt for a hardening clear coat instead. “You girls look so pretty,” says a woman who appears to be a manager. No one bothers to correct her. Michael looks at Joe and figures they do look pretty feminine right now. With his hair tied in pigtail French braids and Joe’s in a fluffy half ponytail, they looked like teenage girls. It didn’t help that Michael had perfectly arched eyebrows and Joe was wearing a romper. “How would you girls like a bridal makeover?” the lady continued. What could they say? The boys couldn’t say no, that would immediately out them as males and raise more uncomfortable questions. Besides before they even get a chance to say anything, the girls shriek excitedly. The team starts with makeup first.
Ella and Michael have similar hair and skin tone so the boutique decides to give them a similar style. Each of them has dark blue eyeshadow put on and their faces contoured with a dark maroon powder. Joe and Sophie receive pink eyeshadow and rose contouring. All of the ‘girls’ get neutral pink lipstick. The stylist then asks if everyone has experience cutting hair. Sophie and Ella did so they tell them they knew how to trim ends but Michael and Joe have no clue.

The stylists instruct Ella and Sophie to sit down and then tell Michael and Joe to stand behind them. They briefly explain the principle of cutting hair and tell them to give it a try. Michael lets down Ella’s hair from the bun he had put it in a little while earlier and brushes it out. Joe does the same with Sophie’s half ponytail. The stylists come up behind Michael and shows him how to cut a straight edge. He trims up Ella’s long hair and evens out the bottom. Only after cutting it does he realize her hair is now about half an inch shorter than his. The stylist compliments Michael for his amazing job and calls him a natural hairstylist. He then moves over to Joe and begins instructing him.

Joe gives Sophie a bob similar to his own, being mindful to keep it long enough to style. The stylist decides that this would be the perfect opportunity to teach the group how to style fancy updos. Joe is shown how to hold a curling iron and curl hair. He practices a little on his own but then starts doing Sophie’s hair. After he is done filling it with spiral curls, he puts it up into a high ponytail. Michael is shown how to take Sophie’s hair and style it into a tucked chignon. He gently smooths over her hair and adds hairspray as a finishing touch.

It is now the girls' turn to do the boys' hair. They decide to show off their skills and go overboard with very feminine hairstyles. Sophie takes Joe’s hair and teases the front to give it height. She then takes the back of it and throws it into a ponytail. With the help of many pins and what must be a can of hairspray, she twists the ends into a beautiful updo. Ella decides to go one step further of Michael’s hair. She first gives him a slight ombre. With his hair down, it is quite obvious that the ends are now caramel. She takes the front and twists it like a rope before pinning it back. The result is an elegant and sophisticated hairstyle.

Just as Michael and Joe start to worry they may be put into bridal gowns, the girls finish paying up and start to head out. It turns out that the dresses cost too much money to simply hand out for free. “I just can’t get over what a good job you did on my hair Michael,” exclaims Ella as they walk back towards to hotel. “Well you know, you erm, did a nice job too with mine,” he replies. Joe can’t help but be mesmerized by Sophie’s hair as he ponytail bounces with her step. “Stunning,” he says. “You really are,” she replies.

Back at the hotel the couples split up and head to separate rooms. Sophie pushes Joe against the door as he tries to work the key card. As soon as the get in, she pushes him onto the bed. “Oh, Joe you have no idea how gorgeous you look with that hair and makeup.” He starts making out with her and taking her dress off. Sophie takes off Joe’s romper and begins to undo his belt. With the couple finally naked on top of each other Sophie basks in Joe’s beauty. He is hairless and has beautiful rosy makeup. It isn’t too much by any means but it highlights his natural beauty. His long blonde hair that looked like a messy heap just 24 hours ago is now piled in beautiful curls on top of his head. They have the wildest night with Joe trying every imaginable position. Eventually, Sophie passes out on top of Joe.

The next morning, they wake up early to the sound of an alarm. It is competition day for both of them. Sophie quickly gets dressed and rushes back to her room. By the time Michael comes back, Joe is already changed and ready to go. Most of the makeup washed off quite easily but some of his contour is still highlighting his face. He just can’t figure out what to do with his hair. “I don’t have time to wash my hair but I also can’t leave it in this curly updo,” complains Joe. Michael suggests he just take out the pins and comb out whatever he can and throw it up into a bun. As Joe brushes out the crunch of the hairspray, Michael gets dressed and comes to the same dilemma of his own. “How am I supposed to hide my hair color! I left my hair in a ponytail yesterday and everyone commented on how good it looked, I can’t just put it back up in a bun today!” Realizing he has no other choice, Michael grabs a sock and twists his hair into a perfect ballet bun, being careful to make sure the ombre can’t be seen. Joe can manage to get his hair down but the curls just won’t come out. He twists it up into a messy bun that hides most of the curls and pins the bun in place to make sure it doesn’t come undone during the game. As Michael bends down to tie his shoes, his pants come down a little. Joe notices the pink panties he is wearing. “Looks like you had a fun time last night,” Joe exclaims as he slaps Michael on the butt. Michael blushes and they both scurry downstairs.

The boys come back to the hotel in the evening victorious in their league. Michael and Joe excuse themselves from the celebrations so they can hang out with Ella and Sophie again. They come up to their rooms to get comfortable and unwind before they meet up with the girls for one last night. When they open the door to their room, they see a note that was slid from under the door. “Sorry we can’t hang out today, our team lost and the coach decided to go back one day early. It was nice knowing you. P.S. you guys have beautiful hair that would make any girl jealous. Sincerely, Ella and Sophie.” Joe and Michael sit in disbelief, their dream girls are gone.

Joe undoes his messy bun and a rush of curls come down. The curls only accentuate his long bob haircut and make him look more feminine than ever before. “Well they got one thing right, your hair is gorgeous enough to make any girl jealous. Hell, it’s prettier than any girl who I’ve ever been with,” remarks Michael as he takes his own hair out of a bun. “Thanks Michael. To be honest, your chocolate brown hair blends perfectly into the caramel ombre like a tiramisu, I just want to eat it up. Say, did you do something to your eyebrows,” replies Joe. “Yeah, Ella shaped them up for me a little bit. They look okay right?” asks Michael. “Okay? They look great! Would you be able to do mine too, they look a little unkempt,” ponders Joe.

Michael grabs the complementary tweezers from the bathroom and walks up to Joe. He sits on his lap and wraps his leg around him the same way that Ella did so he can get close enough to do his eyebrows. “Ow,” screams Joe. “Sorry Joe, try to think about something else, it helps distract from the pain,” replies Michael. But Joe was thinking about something else. Once Michael is done carving Joe’s eyebrows, Joe suggests they shampoo each other’s hair again because his is still filled with hairspray.

They quickly strip off their clothes and head into the bathroom. “You look like a girl from the back wearing nothing but pink panties,” comments Joe. Michael had forgotten all about the panties he still had on. Ella had convinced him to try on her dress last night and it just didn’t look right without the right underwear. “Don’t worry you look hot! Now strip those off and get in the shower, I’ll wash your hair first,” orders Joe. Two guys taking a shower naked isn’t all that awkward, both of them think. It happens in the locker room all the time.
As Joe gets behind Michael and begins shampooing his hair he remembers the last time he washed someone’s hair in the shower. As he thinks about his make-out session with Sophie in the shower the night before, Joe gets an idea. He washes out the shampoo from Michael’s hair and turns him around. Joe sees that Michael also has a hard-on right now, which just reassures him that what he is about to do is okay. Joe caresses Michael's face and strokes his neck.

“You should maintain yourself and hairy legs are no longer in fashion,” remarks Joe.

He grabs a razor and begins shaving Michael’s body. Michael poses no objection. See Joe’s hairless body in front of him with bouncy curls hanging down to his shoulders just turns Michael on even more. “All done! Now it’s time for conditioner,” says Joe. As he turns Michael back around, he begins to work conditioner into his shoulder-length locks. Once Joe has covered all of Michael’s hair with conditioner, he reaches over to the counter for two hair ties and ties Michael’s hair up into pigtails.

Michael can’t see what Joe is doing but feels a tingly sensation while Joe plays with his hair. Joe grabs the pigtails and slips in his throbbing cock into Michael’s butt. Michael moans with pleasure as Joe pegs him from behind. Once Joe cums, he reaches forward and stops the shower. Joe steps out of the shower and kneels down in front of Michael. Michael, still memorized by Joe’s dry hair with floating curls grabs another hair tie and begins to gather Joe’s hair up into a ponytail. Joe takes this as a sign and begins sucking Michael’s cock. Michael uses Joe’s luscious ponytail as a manhandle and finally pulls out to climax in his hair. It’s now Michael's turn to wash Joe’s hair. He finishes up his sensual shampooing and then gets out of the shower.

Michael puts the pink panties back on and Joe throws on the yellow romper. “You know I had a lot of fun trying out different hairstyles yesterday. Maybe I can try some on you,” asks Michael. Joe gladly sits down in a chair as Michael tries every kind of braid he can think of. The two have fun playing with each other’s hair all night and eventually fall asleep together. The next morning, just as they are getting ready to leave, both Michael and Joe put their hair into playful high ponytails and head out. They planned to have fun styling the other boys’ long hair on the long bus ride home.

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos