Please........

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 1: The Catch

There he stood, behind the baseline, awaiting his opponent to serve the ball. As sweat dripped down from his luxurious mane of blonde hair, he ran his hair through his long locks. Jack was playing in the Tennis State Championship Final, and he was a large underdog. A sophomore in high school, he shot up through the state rankings and had upset many better players, but the final test awaited him. After a long 2 and a half hour match, he needed to win just this point to take the title. His opponent tossed up the ball and fired a serve at Jack, who was on his toes and returned the ball. A long rally ensued where both players were letting everything go, using whatever they had left in the tank. Finally, Jack used his last strength to smack the tennis ball down the line, which left his opponent shocked and defeated. Throwing his racket up in the air, he turned around to his coach and family and supporters now cheering their hearts out. He had done it.

After showering and giving a speech as the championship winners usually do, he was eating some well deserved dinner at a nice Italian Restaurant, when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning around, his mouth fell open. It was Alexandra Ratliff, the star girls player at his school. He had a crush on her for the longest time, as he was entranced from the first time he had seen her. Her long brown hair cascaded from her perfect tan face was usually supported by a thin but sexy under armor hair band. Her face had a natural shine to it and with makeup she looked like a model from VIXEN. Her slim thick curvy body was complimented with very strong legs, accentuated with a thick ass that made boys stare when she walked down the hall. She was very kind and had a great sense of humor, and 70% of the boys at Jack's high school had a major crush on her. He finally found his bearings and manage to stutter, "Hey what up? What are yo---uu-- you doing here?"

"Silly, I came here to watch along with the rest of the tennis team," she said lightly punching him on the shoulder. Oh my god, I'm going to pass out oh my god, Christopher thought, as thoughts rushed through his head faster than NASCAR cars around the track.
"Oh yeah, thanks how did you like the match?" He said calming down.

"It was great congratulations State Champion!" She exclaimed.

Blushing, he replied with a meek, "Well thanks."

Some girls at the exit of the restaurant called Alexandra's name out and beckoned for her to come to them, giggling. "I have to go but we could hangout sometime when we get back if you want..."

Jack couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Yea that would be amazing."

After exchanging numbers and saying their goodbyes, Alexandra left and Jack returned to his family.

After returning home, a few days went by when Jack was listening to music while catching up on work on a Thrusday evening. His phone buzzed, and he checked it, thinking it was just a friend asking for some homework help. Instead it was from none other than Alexandra Ratliff.

It read, Want to come over tomorrow evening????

...........

AttachmentSize
Image icon Alexandra15.7 KB
up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm curious where this is

KateElizabethSuhr13's picture

I'm curious where this is going. Is she going to make him a girl or something? I'm not sure but need more.

Beginnings

crash's picture

“The beginning is the most important part of the work.” –Plato

Your friend
Crash