Choices Part 1

Printer-friendly version
When given a choice in life, one should make a choice that is wise and fits expectations or it might get weird.

 

Choices
By Sara D.

 

Chapter 1

I have made a choice, not sure if it was the correct one, but here we are day two of my decision to see what happens.

A long time ago when I was seven, I realized that I had a strong attraction to girls’ clothes. My first memory was wearing my sisters’ panties under my pajamas. My act of borrowing her clothes grew as I got older and began to keep clothes that my sister no longer wore and hid them my closet. The clothes that got me excited most were her leotards and swimsuits. More than anything once piece swimsuits were the biggest draw to wearing women’s things.

My cross dressing grew stronger as I approached my teen years, at 12 I was regularly wearing panties to school without getting caught. On a few cold days while wearing a jacket or sweater I wore a bra to school from time to time but my dressing up was always in private.

The year of my 13th birthday was the biggest step in my dressing, I was offered the chance to dress in my sister’s cheerleader outfit for Halloween, I resisted at first, but my mom talked me into it. On Halloween my first time out fully dressed in a white and red skirt, top and bright red underpants. My mom had insisted I wear shorts under the skirt, but more than anything I wanted to wear my red satin panties I had bought just for the occasion. So, once I was dressed and make up was complete, I went to my room and took off my shorts and put the panties on then slid the shorts back on. Nobody expected anything and I left the house to meet up with my friends who all lived on the same street. My first choice made that day was to lose the shorts and stash them behind the trashcan on the side of the house. What a great feeling it was on that cool October night to walk around in a skirt and panties with everyone going along with how I was dressed and how good I looked.

When I returned home after a wonderful night of candy hording, I slipped into the shorts I had stashed and went back into my house without anyone knowing. It was a glorious night to say the least. I was tired and my parents were getting ready for bed and told me to get cleaned up. I entered the bathroom gazing into the mirror of the bathroom and enjoying how I looked, I jumped into the shower after my costume off, making sure to keep “my” panties hidden. Once I took a shower cleaning off all the makeup I went to bed.


I remember this day still 38 years later.

This was the first of many choices I’ve made over the years
To Be Continued...

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Choices good start...

I hope you enjoyed sharing this long-ago story. I wait to read more.

Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors