Crescendo (4)

Printer-friendly version
abc

Crescendo


Note: this story is set in the Tranziverse; the protagonist is biologically male but looks anatomically female.


7.

"If you're going to act like a spoiled little girl, you're going to be treated like one."

Always a man of his word, Robert Jackson spanked extremely hard, putting his entire shoulder into every thunderous smack. His wide, steely palm lashed down in a scathing blur, searing Vanessa's bottom with rich, carmine hand-prints. A gleaming, purple tint began to suffuse her upper thighs, creeping slowly down her slim coltish legs.

'Nessa's discipline generally lasted a minimum of ten minutes - often much longer - depending on Rob's mood and the severity of her misconduct. His steady over-hand pace did not let up until at least the halfway mark, after which he took a short break to rest his arm and scold his errant step-daughter. Needless to say, Vanessa kicked and thrashed a great deal during these prolonged spanking sessions, wailing and sobbing beneath his intractable hand.

Rob prided himself on being exceptionally thorough. He spanked relentlessly across both cheeks in rapid succession, scalding the flesh halfway down the thighs. The pain was nothing short of exquisite, and words cannot adequately describe the degree of agony the unfortunate young girl suffered, though her shrieks of anguish might covey at least some sense of her misery.

Due mention should also be made of the festive atmosphere under which justice was dispensed. As noted above, Vanessa's spankings invariably took place in front of an open window. This well-respected and time-honored tradition was the crowning glory of the Jackson protocol: whenever 'Nessa lowered her panties for her Father, the entire scene was visible to half the neighborhood – particularly to the brownstones across the road.

Possessing a firm belief in the benefits of abject humiliation, Rob assumed – correctly – that the open curtains added a public element to an already communal spectacle. With the sound of her punishment echoing through the length and breadth of Ridgewick, Vanessa knew that everybody within range had to be witness to her disgrace – though she naturally hoped against all logic that nobody would hear.

8.

By the time Rob finished, 'Nessa's bottom had turned a bright, lurid crimson, shining like a storm-beacon in the night. Simmering with liquid heat, it pulsed and throbbed as the exhausted girl lay sobbing across her Father's lap. Leaning back in his chair, Rob sighed in grim satisfaction. The verdict had been rendered, the sentence had been served, all of his domestic obligations fulfilled. 'Nessa's firm young bottie had been well and truly smacked.

This particular spanking – one of the longest Vanessa had ever received – clocked in at close to nineteen minutes, a record even for the Jackson residence (over the next three weeks, it would be discussed up and down the block by friends and neighbors alike, detailing the finer points of the evening's entertainment. 'Nessa herself would hear whispered accounts from various high school 'informants,' none of which involved even the slightest hint of exaggeration).

Following his accustomed routine, Rob allowed 'Nessa to catch her breath for two minutes before hurrying her along with an additional swat and a scolding remark or two. The lesson had been learnt, the homily had been taught. It was time for the miscreant to confess her sins and express her regrets. Rob Jackson never did anything by halves, and his step-daughter had to demonstrate an appropriate amount of genuine contrition before her punishment would be declared complete.

Once she'd managed to find her footing, Vanessa was required to stand with her pants down and her head lowered while she thanked Rob for her spanking and apologized for her behavior. This was followed by a litany of heart-felt promises concerning her future good conduct, most of which lasted the better part of a week (at which point she found herself across her Daddy's lap with her naked bottom-cheeks staring at the ceiling). And thus, the cycle would begin anew, usually with the renewed vigor reserved for military bootcamps or religious inquisitions.

up
16 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos