Amy's Day Off - part 4

Printer-friendly version

When the film finished, she asked me if I was going to audition for the play and I pointed out I don’t really look like a T Bird. She looked at me and said, “No, I was thinking a Pink Lady.” She hit pause and said, “That one.”

I looked at her and was a bit confused and just said, “Huh?”

“Seriously, you can sing ok for the backing vocals you’ll be doing, you look great and think what a great excuse this would be! I know who Sandy and Rizzo will be, the T Birds are already cast. All I need now are a few people to be background people, one other pink lady and a couple of the background girls. Plus you.”

I was dumbstruck, this was a really big thing to do and I looked at the screen at Marty and thought about her style all through the film and how much I wanted to have her part, how much fun it would be. But I was nervous about being on stage. Jo pointed out that every time I go out I either have to act as a girl or as a guy so being on stage is no different. All I would need to do is audition and she would do the rest, but I would need to audition each day as she went through the process before offering me the role. I really wasn’t sure, but Jo kept humming the bars of the songs, and had me to a mini fashion show for Martin (which is when I realised that we had been buying Marty’s costume for the show that would fit me). Even after getting changed and walking home I was still a bit dumbstruck, so much so that on Sunday I mentioned I to both my mum and sister that I was thinking of auditioning for it, even though I knew I was going to do it. When I told Steve on the way to school on Monday I was going to audition he thought I was a bit mad (plus it meant we wouldn’t get to go to the library together), so I think he was a bit upset with me and while he wasn’t giving me the cold shoulder, he was very much not treating me like Amy anymore.

Anyway, that lunchtime I went to the audition and when asked what role I wanted just shrugged and said I don’t mind. I knew what I would get but couldn’t exactly say out loud I was going for a girl part. Each day that week I had to go back until on the Friday it was me and a girl auditioning together. We had to sing different songs, and each of us singing both parts to You’re the one that I want, when at the end Jo talked to both of us one by one, starting with the girl. They were on the other side of the room when I heard the girl say out loud, “Are you serious!”, but Jo must have said something that calmed her down as she walked out and looked at me with a smile that said she got the part and I didn’t. Then Jo walked over to me and sat down on the floor with me. She looked about the room as if she was going to give me bad news, but the moment she looked at me she smiled and said, “You got the part.” For half a minute I was massively excited, and I squealed in delight. Then realisation set in. “How will I be able to do this?”, but she patted my knee and said don’t worry, we’ll talk tomorrow.

On Saturday I Arrived at Jo’s and this time Martin was there as well. After I got changed we talked a lot and discussed how to make this happen. Basically, I was going to talk to my mum about it, and Jo was going to get it finalised with the school who had agreed I could have the role if my parents were ok with it. Then it would be the rehearsals and talking it over with the rest of the Pink Lady’s and the girls cast were ok with it. That night I mentioned to my mum that I had been offered a part in the school show and with a question-and-answer session I told her it was Grease, but I was waiting to be told exactly what part I would play. She was thrilled and even my sister was excited as she loves Grease but told me it would be rubbish as it was a school thing. Later, I told my sister what part I had been offered and that a girl I had to compete with was turned down. She was really worried about this, but I made her promise not to tell mum. The next day mum asked me if I had really been offered the part of a girl. My sister had grassed me up, and I now felt a bit scared of what else might have said. I was easier to admit that yes I think I have, but I’m not sure if it was a joke. My mum burst out laughing and said that ‘at least it would mean more people are likely to come and see the boy acting a women’s part’. We chatted a bit about it, and I said that I hadn’t yet said no, but wasn’t really sure if I had got it wrong as I was offered the part of Marty, but Marty in the film is a girl. So once again I ended up watching Grease, but this time with my mum and we both sang along to the film and she admitted I could probably play that part but maybe they meant a different Marty, but that if I wanted to do the part she wouldn’t have a problem, so long as I was ok with it.

So on Monday, when I saw Jo in the corridor I gave her the thumbs up and everything went into overdrive. I was told there were a lot of discussions and phone calls, but finally I was called to the headmaster’s office where both Jo and my mum were waiting. There I was formally told that yes, I had been offered the part of Marty, a Pink Lady and if I wanted the part it was mine. The only other role being offered to me was one of the boring cheerleaders who hate the Pink Lady’s, and the girl offered that part would understudy me. If I decide to do this the I have to take it seriously and if I do not take the role seriously I would get a lot of detention for wasting people’s time.

I looked at them, and said, “This is the sort of thing that seems silly, but I may never get a chance like this again so I will do it.”

There was a lot more discussion about the role and what I needed to do which basically meant Jo was going to give up some of her own time to help me. After the meeting finished and before I went back to class mum gave me a big hug and asked me again if I wanted to do this, and I nodded and went back to class with the instruction of reporting to the drama studio after school. I met up with Nicola as soon as I could in break and told her I was going to be in Grease and a Pink Lady. She screamed in excitement and gave me a hug. Next we told Michael and then Steve. Michael thought it was funny, but Steve just said, “Oh’, and Nicola looked at me. She said she was going to get a drink and asked me to come and told me that she thinks Steve is worried what people will say about him as you are both close. I was worried that it might be over with him, but she pointed out he’s a man and will do pretty much anything if you promise them a blowjob. We looked at each other and started giggling and couldn’t stop when we got back to the guys. Steve was still a bit cold with me for the rest of the day, but I managed to get him to agree to come to the drama studio with me before we went home. I had a suspicion of what Jo was going to do when I got there.

We walked in and Jo, sorry, Miss Reeves looked up and saw both of us. She put on a show for Steve and said that if I was going to do this I had to take it seriously and it started right now. She walked to the drama store and came out with a shoe box, a shoe box I recognised. She opened it and showed them to me and said, “These might fit you. Try them on now please.” And passed the box to me. What was funny is that Steve wasn’t surprised I was wearing tights that day, and neither was Jo, but Miss Reeves stopped me and asked. “What are they?” she said, pointing at my feet. I looked at her and said I had borrowed them from Nicola as I guessed something like this was coming. Miss Reeves looked at me sternly, and said, “I would rather you didn’t try and second guess my direction.” I looked at Steve and he was blushing madly and looking away and when I looked back at Miss Reeves, Jo smiled at me and winked. I slipped the shoes on and stood up. Miss Reeves asked me how they felt, and I said they seemed to fit ok, and she told me to try walking in them. For Steve, I worked it and really worked it as I walked. I could feel his eyes looking at my legs and bum as walked, swaying my hips doing the full model runway walk that I had practiced hundreds of times. When I got back I sat down and lifted one leg over the over and dangled the shoe from my toes. I could practically feel the heat from Steve’s erection, but Miss Reeves told me I needed to practice walking in them as much as I could at home so that eventually I would be able to walk like a woman while wearing them. While Steve was looking at my legs, Jo gave me a wink.

Miss Reeves said, “Most of the pupils will have gone by now, but I expect you to at least try walking to the gate while wearing them, then you can change them, although I suspect it won’t take long for people to find out what you’ve agreed to do.” She looked away at this point and I just knew she was trying to hide a smile from Steve. Then she looked at him, “Steve, I’m glad you’re here, I need you to stay with her for as long as possible to make sure she doesn’t fall over.” He never noticed that Jo was calling me ‘she’. Steve looked at Miss Reeves and she said, “Please take care of her, this is a very brave thing to do.”

I stood up and walked the two steps to pick up my bag and crouched down to put my shoes in them. I looked at Steve and he had a very clear erection straining at his trousers. I put my arm on his and asked if it was ok, as I needed a little help. He croaked a yes, and we started walking to the door, but I clearly didn’t need any help. I looked back at Jo and she gave me a wink. I glad she didn’t mime giving a blowjob as it was going to happen soon, or Steve might pass out from lack of blood to the brain. We walked into the corridor and the clipping of my heels made me very happy, especially as I was holding onto Steve’s arm. I stopped him when we turned a corner into a small alcove and put my finger to my lips so I could listen. Silence.

“Kiss me.” I told him, and he did. We were on school grounds, everything I was wearing were women’s clothes, we were in public and making out. I couldn’t stop myself and he didn’t stop me either as I put my hand in his trousers and took his very hard cock out. I stroked it and crouched down to suck him, but I could feel his orgasm rising very quickly and I had barely licked it when he came, shooting over my face. I couldn’t believe, my first facial happened on school grounds, and I don’t have any tissues or anything to wipe it off with. The nearest toilets meant walking out of this block and across a courtyard with cum on my face.

“Come on,” I told him, “I need to clean up.”

And I took his hand and we walked out into the courtyard and the 100 metre walk outside to get to the toilets. I could feel his cum on my face as we walked together in silence, holding hands. Going into the other block, we headed towards the toilets and he let go of my hands as I was about to go in. “Oh, the girls are over there!” a voice called out. I looked up and it was one of the custodians pointing to the girls’ toilets. They must have seen my heels and just assumed, so while Steve waited outside, I went into the girl’s toilets at school for the first time. In the stall I wiped the cum from my face, lowered my trousers and sat down to have a pee. Once I was cleaned up, I went out and Steve wasn’t there, but then I heard the taps running in the boys’ toilet and he came out shortly. I guess he needed to clean up as well. He took my hand and we started to head towards the gate and now he was coming down from his orgasm high, he let go of my hand, explaining we were still on school grounds. I wanted to walk all the way home in the heels, but I had never walked this far in them before and I really wasn’t used to it, so not far from the school gates I had to change them. At least Steve was ready by the time we got back to mine and while it was only a quickie, I knew he needed it and I was more than ready to let him have me.

Tuesday after school I was once again at Jo’s and Martin’s working out to an exercise video, but this time she was taking it a bit easier while making sure I kept the aerobics going as usual. Jo was telling me what would be happening over the next two months as we rehearsed the show. While the schedule hadn’t been worked out, I was going to be expected at each rehearsal as I had a lot to learn. Tomorrow the cast list and roles would be formally published, so everyone will know what I am doing, and the rehearsals start the following week. Jo was being given this week this to give me some training and I was expected to report any bullying I got, although she knew that would make it worse so suggested I make sure I am always somewhere a teacher is to protect myself. Martin suggested I maybe not wear what I would like to for a couple of weeks from now on and that just made me feel a bit sad, but Jo sad she would arrange hair extensions for me to wear rather than a wig so it can be styled and feel more like me than wearing something that will just make me sweat a lot. The story for when I got home today was that Jo introduced me to makeup. I managed to finally corner my sister as well when I got home without mum hearing us. She admitted she told mum about the show as she was so surprised but hadn’t told her anything else. At first I didn’t quite believe her but as we carried on chatting I realised she really hadn’t. We talked a bit more about what was going on and I told her I was still dressing a little bit but couldn’t work out if it was because I liked looking like a girl or something else, or maybe it was just a sex thing. Like her and her boyfriend, we both sometimes thought we loved them and other times were just using them for the fun we could have with them, but we both agreed in the end that Steve was just a crush that I was getting to enjoy a lot, and that whenever it is over I will heartbroken, but more than likely for him as with most boys, I was just somewhere for him to get his dick wet.

When I arrived at school the next day, I walked past the drama studio and saw that the cast list and roles were up on the wall and some people were looking at it. No one paid me any attention yet, but I wasn’t looking forward to PE later on as by then it would be around the school. Sure enough, when I got to the changing room later that day, everyone knew as it went very quiet when I walked in. There weren’t any comments, but while I was in there no one changed, and no one said anything. I kept my back to them and got out as soon as I could. I was the last picked for cricket when normally I’m just one of the last ten or so, and I asked the teacher if I could finished early to get changed before anyone else was in there and he nodded, saying nothing else to me. I was showered, changed and got out of the room before they finished, walking away as quickly as I could hoping to meet up with Nicola or Michael as they finished their class. Instead, something really surprising happened. As I was walking along the corridor away from the changing rooms, the girls PE class was coming back and I was stopped by a girl called Sarah. “Hiya, I hear you’re going to be one of my Pink Lady’s!” She was smiling as she said it and there was no meanness in her eyes. Sarah was going to be Rizzo. I admitted I was and hoped I wouldn’t make a fool of myself of her. She touched my arm to reassure me and said, “Don’t be silly, I saw you sing at the second audition and think you will be great. Us Pink Ladies were going to have lunch together and I would love it if you could join us? We’ll be out of here in about 20 minutes, will you wait?” Sarah asked me. She seemed really genuine and I definitely wanted to, but didn’t want to wait here for that long with no teachers around and no one to keep an eye out for me in such an exposed area. Sarah realised I was a bit worried and told me to hold on a minute, and she jogged back the way the girls came from the sports field. She came back with one of the women PE teachers, who looked at me, and told me to follow her, so I did. Twenty minutes later in the girl’s PE teachers office, Sarah came and got me, the teachers were lovely and said they would talk to the other teachers and get me out of PE from now on, which is a shame as I did enjoy some of the sports.

I had an amazing lunch break with the other Pink Lady’s Kim and Jodie, as well as Sarah. I thought they might be a bit mean as they were a little bit older than me and also the ones who always do these shows at school. Sarah wants to be a singer when she leaves school, Jodie likes acting as it’s fun, but wants to be an engineer and Kim doesn’t care what she does. After explaining that Miss Reeves is helping me this week to at least give me an idea of how to be a girl, then it’s up to me to keep the role by working at it. The one question I was waiting for wasn’t asked until just before the next lesson which is why I’m doing this. Obviously, I didn’t tell them the real reason why, but just that I thought doing the show would be fun and then that I was given time to decide if I wanted this part and thought why not? Then I asked them if they would act as a man for a school show and they all instantly said yes, just to see what it was like. Point made, and real reason nicely avoided, thank you for the advice, Martin, x.

Kim offered to walk me to class, and I found out from Jo after school that she had asked them to look after me and to make the Pink Lady’s a team by trying to include me in the things they do. I didn’t find out till Friday that this included going to Jodie’s as her mum was making the Pink Lady jackets for us. Jo had given Jodie one of my bras and the chicken filets so that when I was measured it would fit me correctly. They were all surprised when I slipped my arms through the straps and did it up behind my back and just looking at me when I finished. “What?” I said, “Miss Reeves has been helping me. I have a pair of heels at home I have to walk around in all the time as well.” The girls loved this and wanted to see me in them, but I pointed out they will see it every time in rehearsals, so you can wait. The measuring for the jacket was a new experience, having a tape measure go round my bust was strange and being told by Jodie’s mum that maybe I should go up a cup size as it would look better on me. I asked her a bit more about this and she said she would make the jacket for the next size up in case I decide to.

I mentioned this to Jo the next day and Martin thought it would be a good idea. Jo said she would pop out to the store to see what there was and I was to keep practicing walking in the heels and the pencil skirt and the restricted movement. It was funny chatting to Martin while walking around and strutting my stuff, sitting and crossing my legs and just getting used to moving in the skirt and heels. Martin got up to make a drink and asked me if I wanted one and I asked for a cup of tea. In their kitchen they have a breakfast bar with those swivel stools, and I went to sit on one while we chatted as the kettle boiled, but in the pencil skirt couldn’t get on it. Martin walked to me, put his hands on my waist and picked me up effortlessly and placed me on the stool.

O.M.G!

I giggled. I felt like I creamed my knickers at that moment, the teacher the girls crush on just picked me up like I was a plaything. The teacher who with Jo I gave two erections. The teacher who pressed his erection up against me and I pushed back on it. No, not a teacher, Mr Christian is a teacher, Martin is the boyfriend of my friend, and she thought it was funny we gave him an erection. That was who picked me up like a plaything and made me cream my knickers, the man who I’m sitting here squirming for as I realise, I want to get to know that erection, I want to feel it again, I want to taste it, I want to feel it in me. He smiles at me as we wait, and I smile back. I look him up and down.

Why am I thinking this! Ok, this is new to me. I like Steve, I like having sex with Steve but that’s because he was attracted to me when I was wearing lingerie. Martin I fancy and I fancy him a lot. It was him I was thinking about when Steve was last inside me, him I was thinking about when I was teasing Steve in the drama studio. I need to work out what I’m going to do here. I let my heels dangle from my toes as I sit there looking at him.

“Stop flirting with me.” He says. “What do you mean?” I ask back. He gives me a smile that melts me and says, “You know what you’re doing.” I bite my lip and look up at him from under my lashes. “What am I doing?” I ask. Oh god, this is amazing, please let all flirting with men be like this.

“Can I ask you something?” I say to him. “Sure, what do you want to ask?” he replies. I pause for a bit, do I really want to say this and spoil the moment, is the fantasy better that what might go wrong? “It was something Jo said.” I say, I didn’t want to mention her name in case it broke the spell, but Jo is my friend and I know I am flirting with her boyfriend, but I also need to know this. “She said that we both gave you an erection and I wanted to know if I had caused some of it?” I look away, embarrassed. I was stupid and shouldn’t have said it but I did and now it’s all over and I’ve ruined it. I can feel him moving closer and now I’m scared. I feel a finger go under my chin and gently lift my face to look at him. Oh, he is so handsome, so gorgeous I just want him to kiss me. It can’t happen, it mustn’t happen.

He looks me in the eye and says, “Yes.”

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos