The Most Extreme Punishment Chapter 01

Printer-friendly version

Gene Rookwood slammed the front door of his house behind him. He was not in a very good mood right now, and he knew things were gonna get even worse now that he was home.

"Gene? You're home?" Gene heard his father Reginald say.

"Yeah," said Gene.

"What happened?" Reginald asked. "Did you get off work early?"

Gene went into the living room, where his dad Reginald and stepmom Paulette were sitting on the couch. "No," said Gene. "I got fired."

Reginald's jaw dropped. "You were fired?"

"Yeah," said Gene. "I saw Cassy there and tried to talk to her, and she snitched on me to my manager."

"Cassy," Paulette repeated. "She's your girlfriend, right?"

"Ex," Gene repeated, putting as much contempt as he could into his voice. "She dumped me yesterday, and I went up to her and asked her what her deal was. Then she ran off and found my manager."

Reginald and Paulette exchanged glances. "Well, if you're unemployed now," said Reginald, "Then perhaps you should-"

"You deserved it," said a new voice. Gene turned to see that the person he hated more than anyone else in the world had entered the room. It was Ramona Dunby-Gene's new stepsister. Gene and Ramona were in the same grade at school, and they'd hated one another from the first day of their Freshman year. Gene was a natural-born ladies' man, flirting with every girl he saw and trying to win them over-something Ramona highly disapproved of. Meanwhile, Ramona was on the cheerleading squad and acted like she owned the school, which really rubbed Gene the wrong way. And the fact that they were "siblings" now rubbed them even harder the wrong way. In the month and a half since their parents had married, and they moved into their new house, there had been a lot of tension around the house between them.

"Stay out of it, Ramona," Gene said through clenched teeth.

"I think I have a pretty good idea of what happened," Ramona went on. "Cassy just happened to show up at that stupid hot dog stand where you work, and then you went up to her and tried to grab her boobs. And then you-"

"That's not what happened!" Gene shouted. And the fact that Ramona didn't even flinch somehow made him even angrier.

"Hey!" Reginald said, standing up and getting in between Gene and Ramona. "Remember what we talked about Sunday night? How we're all gonna try and get along better?"

"She started it," said Gene.

"And for that, you'll be grounded," Reginald said to Ramona. "But you, Gene..." He looked at his son with disappointment. "We'll talk later."

Gene bit his lip. "Of course," he said.

***

After dinner that evening, Gene did indeed have a talk with his dad and stepmom. He told them the truth-partially. He told them that he'd gone out to talk to Cassy, and that he'd been fired for it. While technically true, this left out the details of the bigger picture. Just days ago, Gene had been over at his girlfriend Cassy Grange's house when he tried to talk her into having sex with him. This had put off Cassy so much, she dumped Gene and threw him out of her house. Which made him furious. Then, today, Cassy had happened to go to the hot dog stand where Gene worked with her brother. Gene's schedule wasn't very consistent, so Cassy hadn't realized he'd be there. And once Gene saw Cassy, he left his post to go let her have it. When Gene's manager came out to see what was going on, Cassy told him the whole story. To which the manager had said the two worst words he could've said to any employee: "You're fired." As angry as Gene was about the whole thing, he knew better than to tell his parents. Because then he'd come out looking even worse.

As it was, Gene's parents ended up forbidding him from seeing his sketchy friends for the rest of the summer. Gene wasn't exactly happy about that, but it wasn't his biggest concern. What he really wanted was to finish what he'd started at the hot dog stand. Fortunately, he knew where Cassy worked. She had a summer job at the bookstore in the mall just down the street from Gene's house. Unlike Gene, Cassy had a much more consistent schedule. She worked Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 4:00 PM to closing. So Gene knew exactly where to find her.

After dinner Friday night, three days after he'd lost his job, Gene went out to go to the mall. He'd told his parents he was going to the store for some milk, but that was a lie. In reality, he was making a beeline for the mall's bookstore.

Gene went down to the mall's lower level and found the bookstore called Bates And Strong. He entered through the doors and saw that-aha! There was Cassy, stocking the shelves with a new shipment of books. "Hey busty-tits," Gene said when he saw Cassy. It was a term he often used for insulting girls that had turned him down.

Cassy gasped when she saw Gene. "Gene," she said. "What are you doing here?"

"Giving you what you deserve," Gene answered, clenching his fists. "First you dumped me, then you got me fired from my job!"

"Gene, I didn't know that you'd be there!" Cassy defended. "I tried to talk my brother out of taking me, because I was worried you might be there-"

"Well, I've lost my job, and it's all your fault!" Gene said. "Need I remind you, I've only got one more year of high school left. I'm going off to college next year, and I need to save up money for it!"

Cassy took a step back in fear. Under different circumstances, Gene might've found it cute. The way her brown eyes widened, and her mouth opened, and her dark red hair fell behind her head...some girls looked even sexier when they were scared. But Gene was too mad at Cassy to care.

"Hey!" said a new voice. "What's going on here?" Gene looked up and felt a jolt of fear himself. It was Cassy's manager, Mirna Abbot. Gene had met her once before when he'd come in to visit Cassy at her job, and he did not like her. From the moment she first laid eyes on him, she always seemed to be glaring at him. Even when he was just casually talking with Cassy, Mirna kept eyeing Gene suspiciously like she was half expecting him to steal something.

"He's trying to harass me!" Cassy said quickly.

"What-no, I-"

"I saw what I saw," said Mirna. "And I can NOT have you treat my employees like this!"

"Okay, fine," said Gene. "I'll just go-"

"Oh no," said Mirna. "You are coming with me." She grabbed Gene by the arm and pulled him past the store's front counter and into the back room.

"What are you doing?" Gene asked.

"Cassy told me all about your....relationship," said Mirna. "She told me that whenever you were at her house, you kept trying to touch her breasts and her butt, even without her permission. Is this true?"

Gene's jaw dropped. It was true-but why would Cassy tell her boss, of all people, about it?

"And then you tried to force her to have sex with you," Mirna went on. "Is that right?"

"That's none of your business," said Gene.

"I've had some talks with that stepsister of yours, too," said Mirna. "She told me Cassy's not even the first girl you've sexually harassed."

Oh, Ramona, you bitch, Gene thought. Once he got home, he was going to rip her hair from her skull. "So? What do you care?"

"I care because men like you make things much harder for us women," said Mirna. "So I'm going to teach you a lesson!" She snapped her fingers, and Gene became encased in a large orb of blue magic sparkles.

"What the...how are you..." Gene trailed off when he saw his brown hair grow out in front of his face. As he swept it out, he felt that his face was changing shape, becoming more feminine. "Oh my gosh," Gene gasped. "Am I..."

"Becoming hotter?" Mirna asked, smiling cruelly. "Why, yes you are. Just look at those beautiful boobs you have now!"

Gene looked down and realized Mirna was right. His whole body was smoothing down and becoming more feminine. His arms were becoming thinner, his body fat was melting away, and a pair of round, squishy boobs were growing on his chest. He might've been turned on if he weren't so scared.

"And that big, rounded ass," said Mirna. "Just like how you like your women, is it not? Oh, and that ugly, disgusting mound on you...that's got to go too."

That couldn't be good. Gene grabbed at his penis and balls through his pants, hoping he could somehow hold on to them. But, under his hand, his genitals shrunk away until there was only a smooth space. He, or rather now she, felt pain as her insides rearranged to fit in her new female reproductive system. Meanwhile, her butt cheeks grew out, and her thighs thickened.

"No! No! No!" Gene cried, then suddenly realized that her voice was higher. "Wait. Is that...my voice?"

"Yep," said Mirna. "And it is now Genesis."

"G-G-Genesis?"

"That's right," said Mirna. The orb of magic sparkles disappeared, and Genesis' clothes shifted to become more feminine. "Look at you, pretty lady. You're a sight for sore eyes."

Genesis glared at Mirna. "You're a witch, aren't you?" she deduced. "Change me back right now, or else!"

"Or else what?" Mirna asked. "This is your punishment. You've spent your whole life treating women as objects to satisfy your own lustful desires. Now let's see how you like it."

"But my family! My friends! My teachers! How are they gonna-"

"They'll all remember you as Genesis," said Mirna. "As far as they know, there was never a Gene Rookwood. That is, once I've finished casting my memory-altering spell..."

"I gotta go," said Genesis.

"Whoa, there." Mirna snapped her fingers, and Genesis was immediately frozen in place. "I'm not done with you yet."

"What more do you want from me?" Genesis asked.

"I imagine you're wondering what you can do to get me to change you back," said Mirna.

Genesis nodded.

"Well, I'll be watching you," said Mirna. "Once you learn to respect women, then I'll consider changing you back. But only if you're a good girl." She waved her hand, and Genesis was unfrozen. "Now, go."

Genesis would've lashed out at Mirna, but she was too afraid to do it. She just turned and ran out of the back room. She didn't even bother to stop and talk to Cassy. She was just desperate to get out of there and get back home.

To be continued...

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ambivalent About Magic

joannebarbarella's picture

If it could've been used on me to make me into a girl it would have been great. Used as a punishment, not so sure.

Is it really a Punishment?

Is it really a punishment? Or a new form of education?
An interesting start, I will be watching to see how this develops.
Magic can be used for good, as well as mischief.

Polly J

Not sure about this

Jamie Lee's picture

True, Gene needs to have a huge attitude change, before his last year of high school turns into his first day behind bars or a forced marriage. He says he's going to college, where he'll no likely try and bed as many woman as he can instead of concentrating on his study.

But is turning him into a girl and letting him experience what girls experience the best way? Isn't this way taking the responsibility away from his parent's? Shouldn't they be the ones who decide his punishment, if they were ever told the whole truth about his actions?

But perhaps parents who believe the story of going to buy milk aren't the ones to decide, especially if they realize they don't need milk. Plus, they don't seem too interested to know what he does when out of the house.

They parents missed a perfect opportunity to learn the whole truth of why Gene was fired, if they had only been interested enough in what Ramona had to say instead of grounding her.

Now, they'll never learn what more Ramona had to say or about Gene's terrible behavior. If Gene learns from his currant situation, his parents will again be blissfully ignorant about Gene's behavior when he's changed back.

Others have feelings too.