Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over - Chapter 20

Printer-friendly version

Cathy hugged me and told me I was developing just perfectly into a very pretty woman. My increased emotions were perfectly normal for a woman and that I should not fight them. These feelings will help me beat my disease. I looked into my wifes eyes and I could not believe I said, "Cathy what happens if I want to stay a woman, and not beat this disease?"

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 20
By Terry Hansay

 
Description: My wife helps me through the Feminizer disease as I become a full woman slowly. I had to learn a whole new life with her help.
 
 
Chapter 20
 

I packed up my stuff and as I was getting off the elevator in the kitchen I saw Steve standing ready for me. I could see his bra was still on. Our eyes connected and Steve said, "Terri, would you mind if I wore my bra while I drive you home?"

For some reason, I had no problem at all and expected him to have the pretty bra on yet. I told him I had no problem at all, that it looked pretty. Steve was so relieved and happy, he had a big smile. He looked at George and said, "See I told you I found a keeper. She is a sweetie."

Off we went as Steve drove me home. I kept looking at him. He seemed so proud of his bustline, shoulders back projecting his figure, much like me. Two of a kind I thought, two men having pretty bustlines.

Steve walked me to the door, then came the moment. I thought, "Will he kiss me? Oh please just kiss me you hunk!" I was so nervous. I really wanted him to hold me tight and kiss me right on the lips. Wow, what is going on in my brain?

I looked at him with approval and he read me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for that first kiss. Wow, I melted, I loved it! He was so strong and such a good kisser. As he released me, he was looking for my approval, I thought "What better way than to just hug and kiss him back?"

I knew right then this man turned me on and I wanted him even more.

He helped me into the house. I was weak in the knees. He said good-bye to my wife and me, saying what a wonderful time he had with me today, and hoped to do it again very soon.

I melted hearing him say all that while looking at the double heart necklace he gave me. He knew how to treat a woman or a man in my case.

After he left, my wife started jumping up and down all excited. "Teri, how sweet was all that. I saw him kiss you on the lips and you kissed him right back. I want to hear every last detail of your date!"

I fell on the couch exhausted from all that happened, telling Cathy what an exciting, fun day I had.

I started holding up my new necklace. She got all excited asking where I got that from, I said, "him"!

"Yes, we went to the mall after leaving here. He actually bought this for me plus we went to Victoria's Secret and he bought me my same nightie but in a different color." I pulled it out of the VS bag, I was so excited.

Cathy said, "Terri tell me all your emotions of your first kiss, dear. What was it like? I remember my first kiss in senior high."

I must have looked like a teenage girl, beaming with a huge smile, practically jumping out of my skin just thinking about my first kiss. "Cathy, he is a fabulous kisser! He hugged me into his body with his strong arm around my waist and planted a kiss right on my lips that made me melt. He is such a good kisser I can't even explain how wonderful it was! I can't wait until he kisses me again!"

Cathy gave me a big hug saying how proud she was of me, how wonderful I was doing adjusting to femininity and my new womanhood.

I told her about his huge house, George his chef and house manager, the elevator, everything. "Cathy my head is spinning with so much going on with him!" I said.

Cathy looked at me and said, "Terri, was Steve wearing a bra?"

I got shy and said "Yes, he and his son are crossdressers." I looked at Cathy for a reaction but nothing. I said, "Don't you find that ironic?"

Cathy shook her head, saying "No. That is how I met Steve and his son, at the Brooke Institute while he and his son were getting therapy mainly for his son's crossdressing. The Institute is helping Steve deal with his son plus Steve's own desire to wear lingerie."

Boy was I relieved to hear that Cathy understood and accepted Steve's other side! It sounds like we are all going to the same "school".

Cathy went on to say after meeting Steve at the Instituted she asked him to be my partner at the Institute training dance where I met him. He is all "wired" to understand your disease and he really knows his own desires to wear bras and girdles.

Cathy looked at me saying, "And I see he was wearing a bra just now. Has he explained his desires to wear bras to you Terri?"

I told her, "Yes and I was OK with it. In fact I liked his new look, having a bustline. It looked very cute on him. Plus he says he only wears a bra with forms at home."

Well, Cathy popped right in saying, "He was here and wearing a bra. Out of his house, in ours with a bra on. I could see how lacey it was under his shirt, plus he had a large projecting bustline, like yours Terri."

I did not know what to say, other then I was OK with him wearing a bra and lingerie and knowing his son is a crossdresser. I told Cathy I have become very very lenient with different desires and lifestyles of people. Just look at me.

Cathy leaned over and hugged me saying what a good girl I was, understanding Steve's other desires, making him comfortable.

I continued to talk about our pool party, the house, the whole event. So much happened and I was cool with it all. I told my wife the Institute has trained me well. She smiled and said, "Yes they have Dear".

The work week started and of course the girls wanted to know what happened at the pool party. I did not tell them everything. After all a girl has to have some secrets.

The girls were all blown way that Steve took me shopping on our first date and got the necklace. Of course I had it on, showing it off to everyone.

Tuesday night my wife scheduled me for a new class at the Institute, a modeling class. So off we went for my training on how to be a model. My teacher said I was a natural with my long legs and feminine demeanor. We practiced walking with a book on our heads. Wow did that project my bustline and create a beautiful walk! I loved the feeling, wishing I could walk like this all the time.

After class my wife and I went downstairs to the ice cream shop and guess who was there? Yes, Steve and his son.

I checked Steve out quickly to see if he was wearing a bra. No bra on him, but his son was all decked out in "everything". His son did not look like a son at all, tonight he was Paula. He was a perfect teenage girl tonight.

Steve jumped right up and came right over to the counter. With his big smile, I just knew he was going to kiss me. I was ready. Yep, he did and I loved it! Although it was on the cheek, I loved it. He asked us to join him and his son, of course we said yes.

Steve introduced Paul, his son to us. We all smiled and greeted him or should I say her. Paul was beautiful in a form fitting shapely dress, jewelry everywhere and his hair and makeup was to die for. He really looked good. I was wondering if this Institute also gave him CD therapy to listen to at night like me.

We all made small talk. Paul or Paula was here tonight for a makeup lesson. It sure looked good on him, he learned a lot. He seemed so at ease with his crossdressing, like he had been doing it forever. He looked wonderful, we all told him.

One of the nurses came over and said, "Paula, we are ready for your weekly shot". I thought to myself, is he on estrogen shots like me. Boy he is going all the way with this crossdressing?

Paula and Steve excused themselves and went with the nurse. But before Steve left, he whispered in my ear, "How about a date this weekend sexy"?

I melted as I looked into his eyes saying, "Of course Steve, call me".

Off Steve and his son went. I almost had to slap myself, as I was checking out Steve's ass, his walk. I think it was turning me on. He has the cutest fanny, so tight and muscular. Wow, am I really wired to have those women's thoughts?

My wife saw my "puppy love" look and she knew exactly what I was looking at.

After I sat down and regained my composure, Cathy asked me what he whispered in my ear.

"Steve asked me out on another date this weekend", I said. Cathy grabbed my hands and said, "You lucky girl, another date with your new boyfriend. I hope you said yes, Terri?"

I looked back at Cathy saying, "Do you really think he is my boyfriend? Can I have a boyfriend? I am married to you!".

Cathy said in a sweet mellow tone, "Terri, yes you can have a boyfriend, it is all part of your disease treatment and very important that you allow these feminine emotions to develop. This will help beat your disease, Dear".

I guess I was happy, but really confused and Cathy knew it. We finished our ice cream and went home.

The next day my head was spinning, I didn't feel good. I called in a sick day at work, layed around the house, did some wash, and surfed the Internet researching my disease.

After reading many web sites on my Feminizer disease, I got the feeling that most men never return to manhood. The transformation into womanhood to beat the disease is too deep and very hard to change the brain and body back. Plus many men love the new lifestyle and don't want to return to being a man.

This concerned me a lot. How could I stay a woman? What would my wife think and would she want a real husband?

Furthermore, could I handle being a woman the rest of my life?

My brain was spinning. On one hand, I loved being a woman and the attention everyone gave me, especially Steve. I loved the new clothes and now loved shopping. I could get used to this way of life, maybe.

But what about my wife? Could she handle me being a woman? How would I fit into her life?

I need to talk about this with someone at the Institute. I think they can help me understand what is happening in my brain.

I drifted off to take a nap and was dreaming of being with Steve for the rest of my life. This was real strange, but I liked it. The whole idea made me feel good, warm, needed. I wonder if my dream will come true?

That night Steve called to set our second date this coming weekend. He wanted to hang around his pool and relax. I had no problem with that. His house is a castle and I am treated like a princess. He said he would pick me up at 3 PM Saturday and to bring my suit.

Cathy was all excited for me. She encouraged me to relax and let Steve work his charms on me, experience what a real gentleman can do for a woman.

I was confused, thinking what does she mean, "What a real gentleman can do for me?"

Thursday night my wife and I went back to the Institute for our gym night. I asked if I could schedule a time to meet with a therapist.

Cathy looked confused and wanted to know what I wanted to see their therapist for? I pulled Cathy off into a room and broke down. I told her I have every strong feelings for Steve, sexual, nurturing feelings, like a wife might have for her husband. I told Cathy I basically wanted to live with him, satisfy his every masculine and feminine need. "I think I am in love with him but how could that be?" I asked Cathy.

Cathy hugged me and told me I was developing just perfectly into a very pretty woman. My feelings were perfectly normal for a woman and that I should not fight them. These feelings will help me beat my disease.

I looked into her eyes and I could not believe I said, "Cathy what happens if I want to stay a woman, not beat this disease?"

Cathy smiled and said, "Terri, dear, remember what I said, whatever makes you happy. I will work with you. I am on your side. I am here for you."

Cathy said she would arrange an appointment with an Institute therapist and they will be able to help me sort out my new feelings and emotions.

I felt much better after our talk. I could not believe how helpful she was, comforting with my "problem".

Cathy said we had to stop by Nurse Sally's office for my weekly shots tonight.

Sally did our weekly "thing", weighted me, measured me, took blood and "looked around" my body. After giving me my two shots and my weekly bottle of pills, Sally thought my development was going just fine. My blood test showed my disease was peaking but stable, under control.

She was concerned that my breasts were developing fuller and larger. She thought maybe they will reduce the estrogen pills. She was still surprised I was still wearing those 50's pointed bras and suggested I might want to get a bigger cup size since I was spilling out of my bra. I think girls call those "muffin tops", my breasts coming out of my bra cups.

Cathy hugged me saying "Hasn't she developed such a pretty figure Sally? I agree Terri is falling out of her bra. We will stop by Mary's Bra and Shape Shop and see what Mary suggests. We do want the best support for Terri's 'girls'."

I didn't say a word. I was confused and nervous that my breasts were still developing.

While driving home I asked Cathy how big my breasts would develop. She laughed and said, "Remember what Nurse Sally said early on? "You could develop a very shapely figure with the estrogen we have you on, you know to cure your disease, of course."

"Don't worry Terri, they make bigger bras than what you are wearing today. Shapely women are very attractive to men, dear. We will go shopping tomorrow after work and maybe buy you another cute bathing suit for your date Saturday", Cathy said.

"Cathy, do you think we could buy a different kind of bra? One that will not lift my breasts so high and not make them so pointed? I remember the sales girl in Victoria's Secret talking about the nice feminine bounce one of their bras gives and how much I might like to try it", I asked.

Cathy popped right back saying, "Yes we can look at Mary's Bra and Shape Shop, but your shape and support is very important and I know how much you enjoy your retro pointed bustline. Plus you know Steve loves your figure just the way you are."

I'm not sure what that all meant, but larger breasts might be fun. Did I think that?

The next day, Friday night Cathy and I went to Mary's Bra and Shape Shop to buy new bras or at least to get measured to see if Mary thought I need a bigger bra.

The first words out of her mouth as we walked in the store, "Terri, you look so pretty and your figure is a perfect silhouette of a woman your age. What can I do for you today?"

Again Cathy popped right in saying, "Terri's nurse thinks he needs a larger bra. She is falling out of her cups."

Mary giggled and grabbed my hand pulling me into the dressing room. "Terri, you know the drill girl, take off your pretty blouse and show me the problem, Dear."

I undressed with her in the room, didn't seem to care this time about undressing in front of Mary. She quickly saw the problem, "Oh girl, you do have a problem. Why didn't you come in sooner? That must be uncomfortable", Mary said.

After measuring me Mary smiled saying, "Terri, we have a new delivery of very pretty bras I think you will love."

I tried to ask for a different shaped bra, but my wife stepped right in saying, "Terri just loves those retro bras. I sure hope they come in her new size". Mary turned and with a big smile said, "of course Cathy, they come in many sizes and are so pretty. Terri will love these new retro bras".

I guess I was not getting a softer cup bra. I did ask Cathy why I could not get a softer rounder cup. My wife got very serious and said, "Terri, we know what is best for your figure. These bras are very pretty and very supportive, which you need now."

As I thought, those Institute CD's really got me programmed. I did not ask again and accepted the retro bras when Mary brought them back in the dressing room. These new retro bras are really new, even more feminine than my last ones. There was lace all over them and they were very pink and girly I thought. Plus the matching panties were like a small panty girdle.

Mary helped me put on the new bra. Wow, it fit perfectly. I really filled out the new DD cups! Both Mary and my wife were giggly with excitement that the new size fit so well. Mary encouraged me to bend over again and adjust my "girls" better in the cups.

Mary proclaimed, "Terri, I think you are developing more. You have a new bra size. Be proud of your figure dear. Such a lucky girl you are!"

Cathy also announced I was going on my second date with Steve, another pool party and I needed another sexy bathing suit. Mary brought in three new suits for me to try on. This time they were all bikini type suits. I looked at Cathy with concern, asking if that was what I wanted.

Cathy smiled saying, "Terri, I think it's time to show off your assets even more. Don't worry about your "little guy" showing down there. Mary has a little panty shaper you can wear to hide the "little guy".

Now I was really nervous, here I was stripping down getting into this very little skimpy bathing suit. Mary left the room, good thing. My wife helped me on with the suits. They really showed off my feminine figure and yes, they were almost like my retro bras, very pointed and supportive.

Cathy stepped back saying this suit was perfect, we will take it. It was very nice, white with pink and yellow flowers all over. The top was built like my bras with underwires, bra straps and hooking in the back just like a bra, same bra hooks. Yes, you could not tell I had a "little guy" down there, he was packed away. "He" was so small now I could hardly find it.

Cathy was so pleased I thought she was going to buy me two. She said we have to get you a beach bag, sandals, a cover-up and maybe a hat would be pretty. Mary jumped in saying we have all those here and they even match. Cathy got all excited and took me out into the store to find them, while I was in this very small bathing suit. I felt naked, exposed, like I had no clothes on.

Mary found all those items. I was all decked out. The sandals had heels and did they make my hips swing as I walked! I was a vision of loveliness in my sheer thin wrap and very feminine hat.

As we drove home I again asked Cathy why I couldn't buy a softer bra, so that my breasts were not so pointed. She got so mad telling me she knew best for me and that I need to just calm down and listen to her.

I thought I was going to cry. Tears were coming down my face. She apologized for her outburst, told me how much she loves me and she is only helping me try to beat my disease.

We got home and called it a night. Cathy said I had a big day tomorrow. She made an appointment for me at the beauty salon in the morning.

I looked at her. My look was saying, "Why do I need a makeover for my second date like last time?"

Cathy looked at me with her look of authority, came over and hugged me saying, "Terri, I know what is best for you. Please listen to me. Look how good you are doing so far. I have your best interests in mind."

I knew I was going to do what she wanted me to do. I seemed to be programmed to follow her every wish or command. I went upstairs and put my new purchases away.

I got all excited looking at my new bras and bathing suit, holding them up thinking how pretty they are and how good I look in them, wondering if Steve will like the new bathing suit.

Just then Cathy came in our bedroom saying, "Terri, stop day dreaming. Your new lingerie is very pretty but we need to get to bed. Slip on your nightie and take off your makeup, Dear. Here is a new CD from the Institute with tonight's lessons."

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Where are we going?

That was nice , but we dont seem to be going any where?

With Steve, Cathy, the institute?

If she is not brainwashed by now I'll eat my Bra!

LOL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita