The Past Comes Knocking Part 9

Printer-friendly version

Mark And Hatter’s Place:
Aylin checks on the girls after she gives Sarah the pain pills their doctor prescribe for the poor girl. After all these years of fighting crime and helping people. She still couldn’t get over the cruelness some people have towards the gay and trans community.

Sarah didn’t deserved what was done to her and if she hadn’t stumbled out in front of her car. She thinks Sarah would had been found dead from her injuries. Sarah had been very lucky.

After checking on the baby, the girls, and Bree. She heads back into her bedroom and take her house robe off.

“How is Sarah doing?” Mark looks at Aylin when she starts taking her house robe off.

“She’s still in pain, but the pain pills Dr. Collins prescribe should allow her to sleep.” Aylin drapes her house robe over the chair at her makeup table.

“We need to find the people responsible for nearly killing her.” Mark felt the same way Aylin did when it came to bullies and people who go after people like Sarah.

"Oh, I plan on making the person who hurt her pay.” Aylin was going after the bastard herself.

Aylin lays down on the bed, next to Mark.

“How are the girls?” Mark knew Aylin checked on Julie and Hollace. He had tucked them in, while his wife was helping Sarah.

“They are doing okay. Hollace likes having a sister near her age.” Aylin knew there was a huge age difference between Hollace and Bree.

Mark kisses Aylin on the lips as he holds her to him. He doesn’t feel sorry for whoever hurt Sarah. What he wants to know, was why did they attack her? Did they know she was trans or was thee another reason? He knew he’ll find out when Aylin gets done with them.

Manor House, Ravenstonedale, England.
Archie sat at his desk looking at the website for Helping Hands. He was looking for the address and who the person in charge was. After a few minutes of digging and looking at the address and doing a google map search of the place. He pins it down and look at the outside images of it.

As for the director of the place, a person by the name of Aylin Jagger was the ceo of the place. He already knew that his sister was going by a different name. He does some more searching and finds out that Aylin Jagger is the daughter of an Anika Jagger.

He learns that Anika Jagger is the sister of a one Jack Bounty who owns Eruption Communications. She was listed as being part of the excutive branch of the company. The information didn’t give her position in the company.

He also learns that Aylin’s husband Mark was the assistant security chief of Eruptions Security force. He was surprised that Aylin’s husband was doing security for the telecommunication company. He figures with both of them being MMA fighters that they made a lot of money considering the two of them had impressive fighting record.

He looks at Aylin’s record and learns she has only lost two matches and she has competed in twelve matches. Her husband has only lost two matches as well and he has been in fourteen matches. He saves everything and sends the links to his sister.

Archie doesn’t get Aylin’s address, but he does get the gym location of where she practices at. He learns about Aylin’s and her husband’s trainer. He owned the gym they trained at. It wasn’t a modern gym, but more of an old style that boxers would train at.

He looks the man up and sees that he has impressive fight record. He uses to be a boxer and had an impressive fight record, before he was forced to retired for medical reasons. Archie wonders what the medical reason was.

Archie does some more searching and learns that a bounty hunter by the name of Jamie Williams was suppose to the sister of Aylin Jagger. He does some more research about her and her wife Taskhtali. He discovers that Taskhtali Williams was a researcher who specialized in ancient Egpytian history and culture.

“So, I have another sister? I wonder how that came about?” Archie was curious how his biological sister ended up with another sister?

He checks his bank account and reads a few emails from his friends that were accompanying him to New York. He makes the arrangements for their plane tickets and rental. He chooses a moderate price hotel for them to stay in while they are in New York.

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What an experience it will be

Samantha Heart's picture

When Archie learns of how bit the Bounty clan is & he has Relatives in MI 5/6 He will be surprised by who they are, & the other sister is Adopted by Anikia.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.