The Past Comes Knocking Part 10

Printer-friendly version

New York, New York:
Archie, George, Theo, Leo, and Freddie had already planned out what they wanted to do when they landed last night from England. Archie and George were going to check out the gym Anika Jagger trained at, while Theo, Leo, and Freddie were going to hang out with some girls they met on the plane last night.

Church Street Boxing Gym:
Archie watches as their cab driver takes him and George to the gym his sister and her husband trained. It was an old-style boxing gym located in the heart of New York. Archie found out that his sister’s trainer was a guy by the name of Rex Haze. He did some research on Mr. Haze and found out he used to be a boxer and had an impressive fighting record.

When the cab stops at the gym. Archie and George exit from it and look at the front of the building. It had two huge large windows and you could look inside and see people working out.

“Why would your sister choose a place like this to train at?” George couldn’t believe the place.

“Who knows? All I do know, is she and her husband come here to train.” Archie walks into the building.

George follows behind Archie and couldn’t believe how many people were inside training. There were four rings set up with people inside the ring training. He saw that there were a bunch of people training of various races.

“Can I help you?” Sabrina had spotted two well-built young men walking into the gym.

She tell right away they looked out of place. Also, the way they were dressed gave them away as well.

“Yes, I’m looking for a Rex Haze.” Archie turns his attention to the young light-skinned African American woman.

“He has passed away.” Sabrina was missing the old man.

“I’m sorry to hear that. The reason I’m looking for him is that I’m trying to track down this woman.” Archie brings up an image of Aylin on his cellphone and shows it to the young woman.

Sabrina looks at the picture of Aylin when the young man shows her it. She knew Rex was Aylin and Mark’s trainer.

“Why are you trying to find her?” Sabrina knew how to get in touch with Aylin and her sister Jamie.

“Because she is my long-lost sister and I would like to meet her.” Archie figures he should be honest with this woman.

Sabrina noticed that the young man had a British accent like Aylin. As far as she knew, Aylin didn’t have any family other than Jamie.

“I can’t give that information out without her permission. However, if you leave me your name and number. I’ll call her and see if she doesn’t mind me giving it to you or she can contact you, herself.” Sabrina knew how much Aylin valued her privacy.

“Okay.” Archie writes his name and cellphone number down on a slip of paper and hands it to the young woman.

While Archie was talking to the young lady. George had wandered off to watch a young woman with shoulder-length white hair, tied back in a ponytail, workout. She was punching a boxing speed ball and her moves were nice and smooth. He stands there and watches her.

Trixie noticed a well-built young man watching her. She concentrated on what she was doing, instead of paying attention to him. When she was finished, she turns to look at him.

“Can I help you?” Trixie wanted to know why this guy was watching her.

“I was just admiring your technique. You have good hand and eye coordination.” George loved watching the young woman.

“Thanks. You're not from around here, are you?” Sabrina noticed the young man spoke with a British accent.

“How did you guess?” George smiles at the young woman.

“Your accent. I’m Sabrina Jones by the way.” Sabrina holds her hand out to George.

“George Flagship.” George shakes the young woman’s hand.

“So, what brings you to my uncle’s gym?” Sabrina was curious why someone from England was interested in her uncle’s gym.

“I’m with my friend over there. He’s looking for his sister.” George figures it didn’t matter if he mention that info.

“What’s her name?” Sabrina knew there were a lot of women that trained here at the gym.

“Aylin Jagger.” George watches Sabrina’s reaction.

“I know Mrs. Jagger. She’s one of our supporters.” Sabrina knew Aylin and her husband trained at the gym and brought people in to be trained at the gym as well.

“Could you give me her address?” George was hoping he could help Archie.

“I can’t do that, but I can give you her number.” Sabrina starts walking towards the office.

George follows Sabrina toward the office. He liked how her butt moved in the shorts she was wearing. He might try to get her number as well.
Archie spotted George talking to a light skin African American woman. She was cute and he knew how much George loved the women. The woman that helped him had walked off to a patron. So, he walks around the gym, and out of the corner of his eyes, he spots a poster with his
sister on it. He walks over to it and notices she was still wearing the white makeup on her face.

She looked different and more toned than she did before. She is still dressed in a style he has seen her in. He wonders why law enforcement never came after her. He knew she has been associated with several murders.

“Are you ready to go?” George spotted Archie looking at some posters.

“Yeah, I’m ready.” Archie turns and starts walking towards the door.

“Oh, I have something for you.” George holds up a piece of paper.

“What’s that?” Archie was curious as they exit from the building.

“That is your sister’s cell phone number. Sabrina gave it to me along with her number. I’m meeting her for lunch tomorrow.”

“Thanks.” Archie accepts the piece of paper.

“You’re welcome. Now, let’s go and get some lunch. I’ve heard about a nice restaurant not far from here.”

“Okay.” Archie follows George down the sidewalk toward the location of the restaurant.

up
115 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Arlin will not like this

Samantha Heart's picture

Being called out of the blue by someone claiming to be her brother. She ALSO will not like Sabrina giving her number out with out her permission. That IS private info. Yes you can get it off the web for a price, but still....

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Smack Down

I'm thinking George needs to be taught some manners about his behavior towards women. Maybe Trixie (or is it Sabrina)* will be the one to do it. After all, she is going to owe Aylin big time for giving a stranger Aylin's phone number.

*You kinda mix up Trixie and Sabrina's names there.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin