A Sister 'til Christmas 6

Printer-friendly version

sister the end s.png

A Sister 'til Christmas 6
By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: We have made it through the snow to the final chapter. Of course, it is the most festive... filled with parties and songs, filled with Christmas cocktails and friends, filled with backstories, histories and a little magic... ha...

I hope YOU like it...

***

'Baby, won't you tell me
What am I to do
I'm in the middle of nowhere
Getting nowhere with you'

Sara was brushing her hair, short, dark brown, a little darker at the tips. She wanted a quiet day in front of the television, she wanted someone to make her coffee, someone to do whatever she asked. She was still on vacation, on a break, she wanted to take advantage of the mellowness of the new house, the beautiful view of the fallen snow through the picture window, the warmth of the big blanket on the back of her sectional.

Then the front doorbell rang. She knew her day was going to veer off in a different direction unless she did something about it.

*

Whoosh, whoosh, clink. I had so many outfits in my closet, so many that looked like costumes.

The TV was on, Sara was extra quiet, I had made her dinner, I had made her cappuccino, she was content for a while. I was showing Ross my roses and the inside of my closet, revealing all of my dresses, all my high heels. I couldn't believe she let me bring him into my room again. I couldn't believe I wanted him to pick out a dress for me to wear to Jada's party the next night.

"Do you like this color?" I showed him a gold dress, sparkly, I would never wear it out but I would wear it for him if he liked it.

"I do. I especially love what you have on." I was wearing an orange and white plaid gingham dress, it had puffy sleeves, a tight waist, and a full skirt. I felt like a doll in it. I had on brown cowboy boots with a three-inch heel, and a matching bag over my shoulder, like I was going out shopping or to visit neighbors. He slid his hands over my ass, feeling the smoothness of the dress, my pantyhose, even the padded panties. I turned and he pulled me into him, we kissed. I had my hands around his shoulders, my breasts pushing into him. He ran his fingers over my back, my bra strap. My eyes opened wide, I had the bedroom door open. His tongue was inside of me as I stared at the empty hall, hoping Sara didn't get up from her program, hoping she didn't investigate what her sneaky slutty 'sister' was up to. I wasn't used to this, having a man in my room... in our house, it made me uncomfortable.

"Um, Ross, can I show you the trees in the back, they look so beautiful after the snowfall." I smiled, he kissed me some more. I didn't want him to know I was worried about the wife, I wanted him to think I had options with a man in my room.

"Okay, that will be great."

"You might have to help me, my boots are going to be slippery."

*

I called to Sara, told her we were going outside. We were putting on our coats when she walked in on us, I turned around surprised.

"What are you going outside for?"

"Um, I want to show him our property, show him the pines." I shrugged, I would show him those things besides some other things.

"Are you going to change your boots? You can wear a pair of mine."

I looked down, I had on the only boots I owned, all my other shoes were either pumps or sandals, these made me just a touch taller and they were made for grass and probably horses but not snow. Plus, I definitely wasn't going to exchange these for her Uggs, it would be easier to reach his lips with the extra inches. "No, we'll be quick." I smiled, "We will be right back."

She watched us both suspiciously as we went out the side door. She watched us from the kitchen window as we walked deeper into the backyard. Ross held my hand, we walked slowly. My toes were getting cold right away walking in the icy inches. I was holding my coat tightly around me. We ducked under one of the larger trees, the ground was dry, there were only a few brown leaves by our feet.

We started to kiss again. I could tell Ross liked the idea that Sara was only a few yards away, hidden by trees. I opened his jacket and slipped my hands inside, pulling him tighter to me, my face resting on his shoulder. "Mmm, I could stay like this all day."

"Me too." He ran his fingers through my ponytail, I didn't want to tell him it would be gone tomorrow. I was thinking I would be a completely different 'girl' after leaving Jada's salon the next afternoon. I was also thinking sadly that I might be a completely different person on Christmas day.

I looked up, he was taller than me, even in the higher heels. He was so masculine, so solid, so tall and so hard, I missed him the last couple of days. Sara thought I was talking about him too much, bothering him at work or with phone calls. She told me to take a break and I did. She took a break from James too, she said she didn't mind if we just relaxed, just watched TV or the snow, just getting prepared for the rest of the holidays and the visit from the family. Ross begged me to let him visit, I was very easily swayed.

I kissed the side of his lips. "I have been baking the last couple of days."

"You've been busy, it smelled wonderful in the kitchen."

My pink wool kept me warm as I put my hands on his chest, as I pushed my softer, orange and white body against him. I decided to pull his shirt out of his pants, I giggled, I had the cutest little smile while I fumbled with his flannel. I watched him watch me as I started to undo his pants, the button, the zipper, my hand now on his briefs. I felt I was turning into someone different, something more sexual, more spontaneous.

"I'm sorry it's so cold, and you are so warm." I played with him, my long nails feeling his manhood. "I want to do something. Do you think it will be alright? Do you think Sara will see us?"

He looked back toward the house, He had a wide grin careening across his face, he played with my hair again, he bent and kissed me. "I don't know, but I hope not. Do you want her to see us?"

"No, at least I don't think so. This morning she told me that my voice becomes higher and more feminine when I am with you. She said I sounded like a teenage girl when we were at the restaurant the other night."

He looked at me, he started licking his lips, he was watching mine. "I love your voice. I would like you to leave me messages every night, I want your voice the last thing I hear before I fall to sleep." He kissed me again, his tongue went inside my mouth and I sucked him, he twirled in my mouth, I slowly pulled away.

"You," I touched his lips with my long nail. "Are teasing me again."

"I'm not, I love your voice, I also love your lips." And he kissed me harder, deeper. "Would you believe that I even love your boots?"

"Boobs?"

"Ha, that too."

He opened my coat and grabbed the two of them, both our arms were hidden from view by our respective outer clothing. He rubbed, he fondled, I liked how he was handing me, how he made me squirm and feel. He slid his one hand under my short dress, he slid the other into the front of my pantyhose, playing with me as I played with his hard cock.

He made a face. "You feel, um, nice."

"Do I? I have on a pair of weird panties. Sara gave them to me, an early Christmas gift." I then took my hands and pushed him more into my silicone 'vagina.' I felt his finger slip in, I felt him rub and explore. I gasped. "That's not really me, I'm sorry."

"No? It feels nice. Do you like when I do this?" His fingers pressed hard, his palm pushing against me. I felt him pushing on my 'clit.'

I stopped, I paid attention, "I think I do. Ha." I giggled, then we talked quietly as we fondled each other, me with his cock in my hands and him with my small 'clit' moving with his fingers. I told him about the special panties while his three fingers felt inside of them.

We were rubbing and kissing. I could never explain to him that it wasn't this that made me excited, it was the conversation, the whispers in my ear, the compliments about my hair and dress. Even the memory of us at his restaurant talking to our friends. I wondered if he would ever understand a girl like me, one that worried about her appearance, her mannerisms, even her scent constantly.

"You smell so good, you smell like Christmas morning."

After that it didn't take long until we both started cumming, both of us kissing and giggling, pushing into each other, and trying to stay warm in all this wool. My body started shaking as I tried to hold on to him, tried not to slide down to the leaves, tried not to take him down with me.

I had a handful of cum as I brought it to my lips, as I wiped it all on my waiting tongue. "Mmm, you taste even better today. Like cinnamon." I gave him my wide grin and then licked the rest. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and we shared some. He then put his wet fingers in front of my face, tracing my lips with his sticky digits, giving me a new wet lip gloss. The front of my pantyhose was slightly damp and soon we pushed our bodies together, making me wish we would be frozen and stuck together for the rest of the darkening afternoon.

We heard footsteps in the snow. We held each other's bodies as we turned toward the sound. My dress was hidden by my long coat, but still raised and now stuck into the top of my pantyhose, exposing my front and nylon ass. Ross's pants and briefs slightly dipped below his upper thigh, barely staying up.

"What the hell are you two doing?"

We were quiet, I felt caught, I felt like I was back in Florida as a teen or at my parents' house hiding in the bathroom with a pair of my mother's heels, her underwear, her new scarf, and nail polish.

"Shit. Jada called, she wants you to call her back." Sara was watching as we were still embraced, she was looking at us, annoyed we had to go out among the trees and in the cold to be alone, our coats hiding his returning erection. "She has questions about something, um, Ross you better go, Sabrina, will see you tomorrow at the party."

His pants fell below his knees.

***

"What are you doing?"

Years ago, my mother was holding a weird little hook, metal, looked like a paper clip that lost its shape. She was glaring at me but I was quiet. I was twenty-two, I was too old to be caught slipping into my mother's two-inch heels while wearing one of Liz's dresses, thankfully hiding my mother's panties from view. I was too old to be caught with her red scarf and nail polish in my hands.

"What are you doing with that?"

She made me get changed, she made me clean up the bathroom, she told me she could override the lock with this little piece of metal. She shook it, she held it up like it was the holy grail. It was the nail polish all over the bed, the pillowcases again, she wasn't happy. She asked me a million questions, she made me nervous only because she was so disapproving.

"I'm calling Liz." She called, "She's coming over, get dressed like a man, sometimes you are so ridiculous." An hour later Liz was watching me as I was racing around my room, cleaning, trying to stuff my girl things even deeper into my closet, under books, inside the drop ceiling. She told me to relax, she told me she would figure out something, she laughed at my fumbling and said everything will be fine.

A month later I met a girl, she looked just like Liz, they could have been sisters. Four of us went out for hamburgers, beer, and drives through Queens. It was nice, it was okay, it took my mind off of other things. We would do it again, we would do it all summer. Hendrix couldn't believe I wasn't going to stay with him and his sister that year. He couldn't believe I met someone, a woman. He couldn't believe he would probably never see me or Liz ever again.

***

'Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
I'm just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe'

*

I felt a little uncomfortable, I was under the mistletoe, I think. This party was filled with women, all beautiful, I felt I didn't deserve to be hanging out with them, mingling, giggling. I slipped into the bathroom, the house was so big there were at least five of them, I was in the furthest one, I was going to hide.

My phone buzzed, 'Where are you?'

Sara was looking for me, I didn't even know what to tell her. Every time she walked away from me I felt so alone, I went into panic mode.

'Just washing up I will meet you in the kitchen in five.'

Oh my god, five minutes, why didn't I tell her in six hours? I could get in a nap, mess up my lipstick and put on a less revealing dress. Everyone here had perfect noses, boobs, perfect hips, and incredible lilting voices. Me? I looked so out of place and not curvy enough, I wish I stayed home, or that Ross was here already. I looked more female with a man beside me. Everyone did.

Jada wanted to start her party with just the women from her salon, it was their Christmas get-together, so no men. Well, no men until later, I personally couldn't wait, I was missing Ross, especially since my time as a female was coming to a close. My heart was breaking so I wouldn't dwell on the specifics, not dwell on the end, even though after leaving the salon this morning it was going to be extremely hard to look anything but feminine, just like this beautiful amber feminine bathroom.

"God look at these incredible light fixtures."

I checked how warm my skin looked in the mirror. I opened it up and peeked at Jada's drug options, there were none, just Q-tips, cough drops, a couple of creams, and DayQuil. I took a shot of Dayquil anyway, orange, but it tasted like black licorice. I rubbed some of her expensive lotion on my hands and elbows, then moved back from the mirror. I can't believe I wore this dress, I can't believe I was showing such perfect subtle cleavage. The dress was black and white checked with puffy shoulders and three-quarter sleeves. The hem came to mid-thigh showing off my thick tan pantyhose. I took short breaths because Jada's girls put the tightest corset around me, and even padded up my hips. My ass was twice as wide as usual, my waist so thin in comparison and my breasts looked too big as a result of it.

I was used to being at home, squeezing these silicone breasts in front of my mirror, taking pictures, or trying on outfits, I should have known things would be different with real women around to compare myself to. Jada said I should show off more, she wanted me to become a 'woman' like her, like her friends and co-workers, who were all here. They were flirty, touchy, feely, and fun, I didn't think I had the tenacity to even try to be like them even though it was exactly the way I felt inside my brain.

I moved back. I gazed in the sepia-tinted mirror again, my hair looked quite nice. The extensions were perfect, strawberry blonde and leading down over the forms showing off my pearl earrings and gold dots. It was so long, so red, and hiding something I wanted to be hidden. I moved it out of my eyes, moving closer, even my makeup looked incredible, but of course, it would, I left the salon less than two hours ago. I had longer false lashes, some kind of fillers in my lips and cheeks, some kind of supplements in my belly. I felt and looked wonderful but nervous. I didn't have one hair on my entire body, just the little trimmed patch in my panties, and more redness on top with my perfect thicker eyebrows. I took a deep breath, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth with the white toothbrush on the sink. Shook myself out of this funk and headed into the kitchen.

Both Sara and Rachel were holding drinks, they smiled as I got closer. "Ah, there she is, my checkerboard princess." Sara put out her hand, she pulled me closer. "Sabrina, Rachel says she helped make some of the food at the party, it's from Ruffino's."

"Oh, the food is SO wonderful," I was thinking of the beautiful restaurant, the corner of the bar, I was thinking of the men smiling at me, and another one holding my waist. I took Rachel's hands, they were perfect again, she had long black nails with designs, she was a perfect girl. "God, I love these nails." I held them up, I looked closer, "I wish I had the imagination to get nails like this."

"We can start going to Jada's together. We can get the works, ha. We can try to persuade Sara to come."

I looked at Sara, "Mmm, maybe." I smiled, Rachel was making me feel so warm and welcome but Sara walked away, she made a face. She would never go to a salon, she definitely wouldn't go with me.

*

The party was steamrolling forward without me. I once again, sat alone in a little chair in the kitchen, my print dress clashing with the wallpaper. I had my hands on my thighs, my legs crossed, showing off my black sandals, my six-inch heels. Here I was in the middle of nowhere and there were still so many stunning women.

"Drink?"

"Okay, thank you." One of Jada's friends poured me something dark pink, quite strong. It was okay, I will sit here, look at all the great legs, and spin on this chair. I wasn't paying attention, I was getting dizzy. I was doing the math, I was figuring out how big the kitchen was and how small my kitchen set would look in it.

"Ah found you, hiding in the kitchen, of course." I heard Jada's slight giggle, I looked up.

"Hi, sorry I'm early I am the only guy here at the moment, ha. Sorry if it's weird." It was Ross, he was smiling, he was thinking it was weird. I loved that he said that, the only guy here, I started to feel amazing. I came to an abrupt stop in the revolving chair, but my stomach kept going.

"No, I, um, think it's great. I couldn't wait for you to show up." I stood up, I was probably looking more feminine already. I watched Sara on the other side of the kitchen, she gave me a look, then went back to her coffee. I could tell she liked it better when I was dateless, like everyone else. Hopefully, soon the rest of the men will be here and we can start to assimilate, blend into the background, otherwise I was just going to run into the backyard and hide under the trees, me and Ross, enjoying the party from afar.

"You look spectacular. I never would have guessed checks were my favorite color."

I smiled and gave him my drink. I sort of pushed down the hem, fixed the cute puffy sleeves, wiggled my wider rear end. It was similar to the orange gingham that he loved me in the day before, that is why I agreed to wear it. I was brushing myself off, I didn't know what I was doing but I was getting a compliment, and it made me nervous. I was so glad I didn't wear my gold dress that was hidden in the closet for a reason, a good one, it tended to shed.

Ross handed me back an empty glass, "Sorry." I got distracted.

"Hmm," My eyes were squinted, my dark pink drink totally gone. I moved closer to him, put my long beige nails on his cheeks. "Really."

"I mean normally I don't get distracted, but normally I wouldn't expect such a beautiful woman to be sitting on a revolving chair in the kitchen looking so spectacular." We kissed. I pulled away quickly, I hoped no one saw but everyone did. Good thing Sara was somewhere else.

*

Jada was getting ready for an adventure, she didn't tell us what it was, but she was in and out of the house barking orders at someone outside.

I was glad all the husbands, all the men were finally here. Now we could get lost in this marvelous house, now we could traipse, look at the artwork and make out in the dark corners. There were plenty of them, dark corners, I mean. Now we could have drinks with crazy names, dark, strong, rimmed with sugar, cinnamon, or lime. Now we could cheer, we could sing with the carols playing over the television, playing on little speakers above and below us, now Christmas was finally here.

"Hey, Look at you, look at that hair."

We spun around, we were hiding, we were searching for Jada's speakers, we weren't expecting anyone.

"Hi, James, thanks for noticing." Ross laughed, he was such a card after a couple of drinks.

"Ha, you too of course." He walked over to me, he lightly touched my hair, it was long, longer than it ever was. When I was younger Liz made me grow it out, she wouldn't let me cut it for years until my mother made me, when I started work in the city, right before I met Sara. "It's so long, it's so red. I remember when you used to have this same crazy smile on your face all the time too." He kissed my cheek.

"You do?" I smiled, I didn't realize I was even smiling, I was feeling so festive, so different than at the start of the party. I was so excited being in the company of men.

"I do," He smiled and walked past us, back toward the furthest restroom, my favorite one.

We watched for some reason, we watched the door close, we waited until it was quiet once again, hiding in this hallway surrounded by tinsel.

"I met James at a super bowl party. Right here in this house, must be almost two years ago."

I looked up at Ross, "Oh?"

"Actually I'm going to say everyone here was probably at that party, Jada's friends and co-workers are probably all the same as back then. The only new faces are Sara and of course, you." And he tapped my nose.

I placed my hands on his shoulders, I was just about to lean in, show him I was a great new face.

"Okay! Come on, let's go, the bus is here!" Jada was clapping her hands as James slid by us. I was confused as we took our coats, buttoned up, we headed outside, then got on a minibus. It was so cold, but with my new long coat, it was perfect.

"I remember when you didn't even own a coat." Ross was teasing me.

"Well if we lived in Florida I wouldn't need one."

"Wait are we going to Florida? All right, NOW I'm excited." James was behind us. He seemed pretty excited.

"Maybe we are going to Disney World." I told them, they laughed. "I wish I had some Minnie Mouse ears, ha."

"Here you go." Jada's husband gave out mulled wine in coffee cups instead.

I'm going to guess Sara was the only one with coffee in hers. They gave us an idea of what we were going to do as we drove through town, past the holiday light show, past the children looking up at the tree. We drove by Ruffinos and Jada's shop, we were heading to Pomona.

Jada was clapping some more, "Okay we are almost there. I want to see big smiles." Soon we stopped, right in front of the AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center. We followed her and her husband into the Emergency entrance, we gave out gifts and candy to everyone waiting. I hugged a little boy who was crying. We went upstairs and gave out more gifts and candy, Jada gave flowers to the nurses and candy canes to those on the phones and giving away free information.

I was holding Ross's hand, we were in the back of the crowd, the rest of them were singing and playing with the children and talking to the older men and women sitting on the benches. Almost everyone was chewing on Starbursts and sucking more candy canes. I decided to pull him away, pull him toward the side, we were by ourselves. We walked the halls, we turned into the maternity ward, it was quiet as we handed out the rest of our candy and said hello and sorry to those we interrupted working on a quiet Wednesday night. I was having fun talking to the young mothers, the new parents even the siblings coloring, or on their games or phones.

We walked down the hall. "Hi." We heard a voice, we turned back. I peeked, then walked into a room, it was dark, just the light from the bright hallway seeping in.

"Hi, merry Christmas." I smiled, it was a young girl who was reading a paperback in the dark.

She gave us a tentative smile, "Visiting?"

"Mmm," I felt Ross behind me, "This is Ross, I'm Sabrina."

"Really? So am I? Look." And she showed me her plastic bracelet and I looked, I looked really close, like I was making sure she wasn't lying, like she was wanted for stealing cars or cats.

"Okay, looks like you are who you say you are." I picked up my phone and put it to my lips, "Okay all clear, ha."

She laughed as I checked my coat for more candy canes, more lollipops but we were done. I'm sure Jada and the rest were looking for us. I felt like we have been wandering for ages.

"I love your dress."

I looked down, I held my coat open to show her the checkerboard, show her my new hips. "I didn't want to wear it, but now I kind of love it. I think it is so, so, me."

"It's beautiful, it is so, so, me too, haha." she rubbed her belly. "It goes so well with your coat too." And she reached out, she touched the long pink wool, she felt the brass buttons, she ran her hand over the lining. "Feels so soft, you must love this too rubbing against your dress."

"I do. Would you believe, this is my first coat, ever?"

"Ever?"

"Yup."

"And I helped pick it out." Ross laughed.

"Ooh, I hear some of the others," I bent down and touched her leg, my long nails grazing the blanket. "We better get going. When are you due?"

She took my hand and brought me closer, she put my hand on her large belly.

She looked up, she seemed distant. "Well, they think after Christmas, they said there were complications." She shrugged, she started to cry. Ross and I sat on her bed, I let her cry into my coat. I rubbed her arm, her hair, I started to cry with her. "Please come back to see my baby, Sabrina." And she started crying some more.

"Oh, okay, I will." I felt my cheeks getting wet.

I started feeling sad, I would have stayed here all night if Sara and James didn't walk into the room. "Ready?"

I sniffed, I tried to smile. Was I ready? Ready for what? I think I was suddenly ready for anything, but mostly I wanted to see the 'Other Sabrina's' new baby, that was my goal, that was the only thing I really wanted to do. That was the only sure thing in my future, all I wanted to do before the new year before my life started over again.

I hugged her, I kissed her hair, as Ross stood up, she let him kiss her goodbye. I took off my coat and gave it to her. "You can borrow this, I'll pick it up when I see the baby, okay?"

"Really?"

"Mmm-mm, it will keep you warm right here in your warm room." And I shook my head, the three of us were crying. I was glad Sara went back to the crowd, leaving us alone again with the 'Other Sabrina.'

She picked up the coat and put it against her cheek wiping her face, making me miss her already. "And it smells so nice, is this what you always smell like?"

"It is, now. It's Dior, it's perfect for Christmas." And I smiled as I gave her our phone numbers. "I can't wait to see the baby." I wiggled my fingers, sprinkling her with the magic power from my fingertips. She smiled, my magic power was already working.

*

Everyone was mellow once we got back on the bus. I had a feeling in my chest that I wasn't used to, something, I don't even know what, like I was missing something like I left something back at the hospital, and it wasn't my warm coat.

"Now you have to get another one. More shopping." Sara was behind me, she was tapping my puffy shoulder. She had a look I never saw before, one I couldn't even decipher. I was doubting she had that same feeling I did, inside her.

I was cuddling with Ross, my phone buzzed. 'Would you mind if I stayed over at the house tonight?' I looked, it was from James, I smiled, I showed Ross. I texted back, 'Not at all, have fun.'

Of course, once again my teeth were chattering, I was used to it. Ross took off his coat and put it around us, I drank the rest of my not-so-hot wine, I fell asleep in his arms. When I awoke we were in front of his house. Everyone was getting a ride home, nobody was going to drive after a night of cocktails and Christmas concoctions.

I didn't even look back at Sara and James as we headed off the bus, as we said goodbye to everyone, and I kissed Jada. I hopped off the bus then I went back and hugged her, I wouldn't let her go. "Thank you, thank you for everything. Thank you for this hair." She laughed but I was crying again, I waved to the half-full bus. We waved once again as it drove off fifty feet away and let out Rachel and Mike. We waved to each other and I wiggled my fingers again, more magic, then went into the houses, closing the front doors in sync.

*

Was I really doing this? Was I really standing in front of him, holding up my dress, showing off my nylons? I lifted higher and showed him my panties, the padded hips.

"Wow, this is what was happening under your dress?"

"Mmm, do you like?"

"Heh, I do, I might like it a little too much." He moved closer, we started to kiss, his fingers went to my breasts, he then kissed my neck, between my breasts. "I love this part of you, I think I might like every part of you, can I investigate?" He laughed, his hands went lower, he had my hips and he pulled me closer to his hardness, I had to pull down the dress, I felt him push into me, my belly.

I closed my eyes, I put my arms around his neck, I wanted this, especially after tonight, I was ready to be taken. My heels were high and I still had to stand on my toes to whisper in his ear. "Can we go visit that young girl again?"

"Sure, whatever you want to do. Maybe on Christmas day, we can bring her and the baby a present."

"Ooo, we can, that will be nice. I think you are pretty nice too, you know, for a man." And I gave him the look I have perfected in my mirror, a little flirty, a little mysterious. I let go of him and moved backward. "I want to show you something."

"Okay." He smiled, he watched interested. Then I spun around. I lifted my hair, my new extensions, felt it in my fingers. My checkered dress was showing off my back, barely concealing my bra strap. None of it was me, it was the silicone breast forms. My Christmas present. I had a little black collar hiding the seam. Jada said no one would know, but I knew, I had something hidden below my neck, below my hair, a present from Jada.

"Wow, that's great, can I touch?"

"Mmm-mmm."

Soon I felt his fingers near my cervical spine, just slightly above my shoulder blades. I felt his fingers even through the silicone. I felt him run them over the letters, seven of them, the name of the young girl we met tonight. He kissed my neck, then my cheek, I dropped my hair, hiding the script again, 'Sabrina,' a bluish green, a nice compliment to the red tendrils, and the black and white checkered dress.

I turned looking at him again, I loved the look on his face, he seemed quite infatuated with me, his eyes never left mine.

"I don't really know my way around this house, so I might get a little lost." I stuck out my tongue and ran, ran down a short hallway, ran back making noise in my heels, I turned into the kitchen. I stood on the far side of the kitchen table. I waited for him to appear.

Ross was laughing, his coat was on the floor behind him, he was unbuttoning his shirt, I moved so he wouldn't get any closer. "You love being chased, hmm."

"Not really, but I love being pursued, especially by you. A man who is getting undressed in front of me." When he walked around the table I moved away from him, I kept the distance the same. I kept showing him my tongue, as I tapped the table with my long nails. I looked behind him, "What's that?" He looked and I scooted around him, back out of the kitchen. I went into a dark room, I banged my shin, I stood with my back in a corner. I wiggled my fingers, hopefully, I had an invisible spell or a metamorphosis one, maybe I will turn into a lamp or a Grecian statue.

The dim light went on, Ross had his shoes and shirt off, he was watching me. I made believe I didn't see him. "Um, I think I found you. Do I win?"

***

Years ago a man wanted to see ME.

*

Ring, ring.

"Hi, I want to visit you and Liz this weekend is that all right?" Hendrix didn't understand why we didn't want to see him, he didn't realize we grew up and things had changed. Both Liz and I were married now, we were both older, we both had our own houses, and Liz was now far away in Florida. The only thing the same was our Queens accents.

"No, not a good time. Can't we just talk?" I always wanted to talk, I missed him, I missed those great summers at the beach getting redder than my hair. I didn't want him to see me, I didn't want him to know that I changed so much.

"Sure." But I knew he was disappointed, I knew he missed Liz, I knew he felt he missed his chance at true happiness. "One day," He told me, "I will find you the love of your life, one day, and when I do YOU will have to find one for me."

"Okay, that will be my new goal in life." And we laughed, we talked for hours. I sat in the basement, while Sara sat upstairs in front of her TV, as she sipped her cappuccino, forgetting that there was even someone else breathing inside her house.

***

"Ross, you win."

He pulled back, he smiled, "I did?"

"Would you like to see your prize?"

"Are you going to run away again?"

"I might, but that is the chance you will have to take. One morning, you will think I am next to you in bed, but I might be gone, I might be hiding in Queens, in New York City, not a sleepy little Jersey town."

He smiled, he stepped out of his pants. He watched me as I pulled up my dress showing off my body again, my nylon thighs, my sheer panties, as he answered me. "I will search the city, I will hire a team of private investigators, I will put posters up all over the telephone polls. I will not rest until I find you. You'll see..."

I smiled, I lifted the tight dress over my wider hips. I wanted him to see and feel the silicone pussy again, I wanted him to put his fingers inside of me. I slipped down my pantyhose and panties exposing what was hidden underneath.

"Please don't look for me, I will be back. Say you won't do any of that."

"I can't promise Sabrina, I can't let you leave my life, not when it has finally started to become exciting with you in it.

I watched him reach for my panties, his finger going inside the opening, he started to play with the vagina slit, he started to put his fingers inside, I felt him touch me.

"Huh...'

"Are you okay?"

I am," I started breathing harder, he had two fingers massaging me, his other hand went behind me, playing with more silicone, flesh-colored, he had his fingers outside of my hole. He started to lightly play with me, he was squeezing my front, he was tickling my back, I had to kiss him before I screamed.

I held his hardness as we made out in the quiet apartment, in the slight darkness of his empty room. We stood by the window, no curtains, no blinds, showing off to the imaginary people in the snow looking at the Christmas lights. I wanted them to see a man and a woman making out by the window.

He then slipped his fingers further inside of my front and back, I was being fingered from both ends. I played with the hair on his chest, it was crazy how excited I was. I was on edge the entire month, dressing so sexy was putting me in overdrive constantly, now being with Ross I was ready for the complicated directions to the next level, ready to be taken by a man.

He took his fingers from me as he let me lose the rest of his clothes, soon I was with a man in just briefs. I wanted to enjoy myself, I spun, I held up my hair. I felt Ross bring down my zipper, and felt my dress pool to the floor. He kissed the name of the girl we met tonight, he tasted the blue-green of the ink on my upper back. I then let him rub my ass, kiss my shoulders, play with my breasts. I turned, putting my hands on my hips showing off my long beige nails, beige for Christmas, matching my toes, matching the silicone.

"I love a man in white." I teased as I ran my nails over his chest, his hair below his belly button, barely showing above his briefs. I never felt like this before, I never felt so femme, or even so excited. We locked eyes as I ran my hands over his hard chest again, his hard stomach, his even harder cock that was peeking out of the top of his briefs. I moved my hand down and played with him, feeling him through the cotton. His hands went back onto my breasts, we smiled, we let each other investigate our respective bodies.

I bent down in front of him. "Can I do this?" I asked, I pulled down his briefs, his cock flipped up in front of my lips. I took him inside of me, I sucked a little harder than the other night. I was too excited, I thought I would faint. I kissed the length of his cock, I kissed his balls and thighs then slipped off his briefs. I walked backward and leaned on the large window, my ass smushing the window, showing off even more to the neighbors. He came closer, my pantyhose and panties hovering about my thighs, my corset still tight around me.

He took hold of his large cock and moved closer to me. "Can we try this, can I put it inside of you?"

"I don't know." I slightly opened my legs as he bent and slowly slipped his manhood through the opening of the silicone panties, through the artificial vagina, pushing into my real body. I love how it looked, his cock entering me, disappearing into my slit. He pulled out a little then pushed in once again. We discovered he had to go under me, just like Hendrix did so many years before, he was going to make believe he was fucking me. I wondered if Sara knew a real cock would one day make its way through this hole, one day making me feel wonderful.

His cock pushed inside the slit, grazing my 'clit,' I wanted to see what it looked like, I wanted to watch a man make love to me. I wanted to watch it disappear in my 'pussy.'

"Ahh, Ross, is it okay? do you like this?"

"I do, but I want to be inside the real you, I want to make love to a woman like I have been dreaming about since I first saw you. Since the first time, I saw your picture."

We stopped thrusting, I looked up at him, "Really?"

*

I kicked off my heels. He watched as I brought down my stockings and panties and foam curves. He watched as the flesh-colored one made its way down my legs, past my ankles, and discarded. I hid my little 'clit' as he watched, I then slipped back on my nude pantyhose, I needed them, I wanted to feel silky smooth. I slipped back on my heels and moved closer to him. We kissed as he rubbed my ass, my real ass, my flesh, and blood.

He took off my bra and my breasts popped out, he started to suck and lick. "Can we take this off too? I would love to feel your skin, I want you against me."

"I don't know."

"Please?"

I realized I had to, he had to see me at least this once. He had to see the real me. I took off my little collar, then I pulled the forms over my head, it was tight, it was messing up my hair. I turned, I showed him my back as I put back on the bra, it was too big but I needed it, I needed something that looked like breasts. I felt him come closer, he moved my hair, he kissed between my shoulder blades.

"You have your name on your back too? It's so beautiful, so fancy, I love it."

"Mmm." He made me feel so good as I lifted my hair again, let him investigate the seven-letter word, my name. The little girl's name was on the back of the silicone boobs. "It was Jada's idea, she is so wonderful. She said you would discover it and love it. I can't wait to tell her that she was right. It isn't permanent, it will probably fade in a couple of months. "

"I will remember it being there forever."

He picked me up and brought me over to his bed, he lay on top of me as we made out. We kissed, we cuddled, we moved all over the bed. All the blankets spilled onto the floor. I got up on all fours, I arched my back, he started to rub me again through the stockings. He had my cheeks in his hands, rubbing, feeling the smoothness of the nylon. He kneeled behind me, he started to kiss my backside, he pulled down the pantyhose and started to lick inside of me. I wiggled, I was so ready for him, ready for his manhood, I wanted to feel him.

"Mmm, You taste so good." He started kissing my back, the corset, as he moved his body closer to me, as his hard cock grazed against my thighs and ass. He held onto my waist, I felt his cock right outside my opening, I couldn't wait, I couldn't breathe. I felt the tip, he held it as he rubbed my back some more. Slowly he pushed, I felt every inch as he thrust into me, slowly his cock was disappearing inside of me, not some silicone flesh. I tensed and he stopped, he let me get used to his girth, his manhood. He started pushing again, giving me encouragement, compliments, little rubs, and kisses on my back.

"Oh, my god, Ross you feel so good inside of me." I wanted to tell him that I had never done this before, I was a virgin. I only ever had men in my mouth, this was never an option, I never met anyone I wanted to make love to me before. Soon he started thrusting harder and I felt his balls against my bottom.

"I am all in Sabrina," And he squeezed my ass cheeks, he thrust inside me even deeper.

"Ahh, it feels so good."

He stayed against me, his cock buried. He rubbed my back again, we didn't move.

"Are you ready? Ready for me to make love to you?"

"Yes, god yes, I am so ready." I moaned, my voice was so high, as he started pumping, fucking me in his bed, in his bedroom with no curtains, like we were fucking in the snow. He made me go onto my back, so I spun around, I wanted him back inside of me, I was missing him. I opened my legs, covering my 'clit,' he smiled and aimed his cock once more at my hole. Slowly he went back inside of me.

I screamed as he fucked me for some more, I watched, I watched his cock disappear, it was magic. Finally, I was moaning louder, I was vibrating, I couldn't breathe, and I came all over his belly, my cum all over him. He started to thrust harder.

"Oh my god, Ross you are so deep inside of me."

Then he came, I felt him shoot, I felt his jism. His cock was moving so much easier as he pumped, as he thrust, and grunted. I had my nylon legs around him pulling him in tighter, holding him inside of me. Finally, I grabbed his shoulders, my arm around his neck I drew him into me and we kissed. I didn't want him to stop, I started cumming again, I was lightly moaning into his mouth, as he pumped the rest of his sperm into me.

When he finally slipped out of me, he got a towel and cleaned us up. I got up, put back on my breast forms and one of his t-shirts then watched him put on his briefs, a pajama top. I felt like I was watching a little boy. I smiled as he got dressed, pushed back his hair. He disappeared into the bathroom and came out smelling like underarm deodorant and baby powder.

"You are such a boy," I said in my perfect Queens accent.

"Thank you, I think." and he slipped into the bed with me.

"Mmm, I love how you smell, I also love how you taste." And I licked his lips, then we kissed again, I messed up his perfectly combed hair. We fell asleep in his sloppy bed, less than two days before Christmas, less than two days before everything would change.

*

The next morning, I was at his table, I didn't disappear, I didn't run away. Both of our phones dinged. We got a text. 'Thank you, you two.'

I looked up at Ross, we both sent the same message back, 'Thank you too.'

***

"Why can't you just stay home today, it's Christmas Eve, we always watch those old cartoons, Charlie Brown, Rudolf, Frosty." Sara didn't understand why I wanted to go out. She didn't understand why I needed to see Ross, feel him, have him kiss me hello. "Just cause you are wearing a dress doesn't mean we have to upset tradition."

I called him, he understood, then I went and made cookies. More baking as Sara watched. She had on her white overalls and a Christmas sweater underneath, her Uggs hiding her toes. Me? I was dressed for dancing, dressed for a fancy restaurant, dressed to go out with a man and sit at the corner of the bar. I had a short green dress, nude stockings, and nude five-inch pumps. My nails still beige like my toes. I then snuck into my room and watched myself in my mirror. Just a little walk, just a little primping of my red hair. I put my pocketbook with the long gold chain over my shoulder. I held my phone, I made believe I was talking to Santa, made believe Charlie Brown was lonely this Christmas. I made believe I was talking to Liz.

"Hi, merry Christmas you, ha, yes, it has been a perfect holiday." And I giggled like I used to when she called me, lied when she asked me how I felt, then felt guilty that I never visit her or the kids. "Bye, I miss you, muah." I sniffed my roses, I left my room, went back to celebrate the holiday with my 'sister.'

"What would you like a cappuccino or a latte?"

"Definitely cappuccino, you make the best ones."

I smiled.

1/3 espresso, 1/3 steamed milk, and 1/3 foam. I wiggled my fingers over them like I always do. Placed some chocolate chip cookies on the tray next to my homemade Pirouette ones with the filled mugs. Poured Cognac into little aperitif glasses then sprinkled a little more magic over everything. Christmas Eve the same as it ever was, only now I had on this exquisite dress and long nails. I was lucky that my wife let me lounge around like this, let me cook in the kitchen, let me date a man. I could give her a perfect Christmas Eve, she deserved it.

I walked in, clicking on the wood floor, a big red smile on my face. "Here we go, some snacks to go with our shows."

"Mmm, looks great."

And we watched the television all day, I made her so many cappuccinos, gave her so many pieces of cookies, broken in half, in quarters. She spent some of the time on the phone, talking to James, talking to Jada, her mother, and her sister, talking about the following day.

When it was late, we changed into our red holiday nightgowns with white trim, we watched more TV, I had bourbon on ice, I needed something less sweet, I needed something to help me forget this might be my last night for a while in a nightgown. I immersed myself in the holiday specials, we sang, we laughed, we fell asleep on the couch. Just two 'women' with visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads.

*

'Mmm, where did my heart land
In the middle of nowhere
Where are the dreams I planned
In the middle of nowhere'

We were on the Mullica River Bridge, the middle of nowhere, we were driving aimlessly, I didn't want to see Sara or her family on Christmas just yet. Ross and I left Jada's, he stayed the whole time, I was a mess, I was shaking, I didn't understand the big deal. I didn't like when she was angry at me, or disappointed, I didn't like that she was using her family as leverage. I was so nice to her, always, especially yesterday, the day was all about her.

I wanted to apologize, it used to be all about her. But, this morning she was adamant, she was stern, she wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Sam no, just stop. Just go to Jada, she said she will help and get you back to normal."

That's what she said, normal. That word, normal, it made me sad. It made me sad right away. I was wearing my orange dress, the one I originally met Ross in. I thought I looked great, sexy even, but now here was Sara telling me that wearing this orange dress was not normal.

"Okay."

"My mother and sister will be here at two." She looked at me, she was focused. "What time?"

"Two." And I left, got in the car, the first time I have driven since we got to Port Republic, here in the middle of nowhere. I went to Ruffino's and talked to Rachel and Mike, they were getting ready with orders, more food. Then Ross came with me to Jada's house. I felt terrible bothering her on the holiday.

"Oh my god, that dress is amazing." Jada loved my choices, she loved everything I wore, especially if she picked it out. "Orange is perfect to clash with your hair, ha, maybe you should be in green."

I wanted to tell her I was in green last night, I was here to become normal, but normal to Jada, her husband, the women she worked with, or even Ross and I, was a completely different thing than it was to Sara.

*

We saw the sign announcing our little town, Port Republic, New Jersey. To think it was just a place in my past and now I was here, I wanted to stay here with Ross, with Jada, with Rachel. I wanted to visit Ruffinos, wanted to run out amongst the trees, the snow, the paths that led to the middle of everywhere. I realized this was now my town, no more Middle Village, no more Queens, my accent sounded like a local. I could talk and converse and not have to worry that everyone would think I was a townie, an out-of-towner, someone who only visited for the holidays or the summer.

We made one stop before we got back to my house. Just the one.

We had everything we needed to celebrate the holiday. A couple of days before I baked, the day before I cooked, I got all of the liqueur together, the mixers, and all the presents for relatives and friends. Christmas was ready, it was set, it was time to go be involved.

The three of us were now outside, right in the Middle of Nowhere, two different cars were near the lawn, two cars I haven't seen in a while.

I walked behind, I wanted to enter the house last.

"Oh my god, Hendrix? What are you doing here?" Sara's mom was the first to see him, the first to hold out her arms. Ross was in front of me, he was holding the shopping bags, just a couple more packages, flowers, I hid behind him.

"Well, first of all, no one ever calls me that anymore, no one except Ross here even calls me Jimi, ha. Surprisingly I am dating your daughter." And James smiled as he walked over towards Sara, she was leaving the kitchen. "We have been dating for a while."

"Wait, why are you here?" She walked past her mom, her sister, and the others gathered around the coffee table. James took the glasses she was holding. Then she saw me, she stopped, she was shaking her head, she wasn't surprised. She told me later the only thing she was really surprised about was that I didn't make a run for it, didn't hide back in Queens, San Francisco or Walmart. I didn't even try to hide in the trees behind the house.

She turned around, she made everyone focus, "So I guess it's finally time everyone meets our new friends. Mom, Pam, this is Ross." He hugged, he met the family. "And of course, this, is my other sister, Sabrina."

Her sister and her mom looked at me. Her mother walked closer while I was wearing one of Jada's perfect 'Christmas green' dresses. Short, spaghetti straps, hugging my figure, so imperfect for Christmas. I was still wearing my hose and now carrying a brown leather bag, matching my pumps. Jada finally took out my little pearls and traded them for thick golden hoops. I was dressed for the summer, I wasn't dressed for snow in New Jersey. I wasn't even wearing a coat.

"Um, Sabrina, hi. You look beautiful in green." Her mother gave me a hug, I knew she had an idea of who I was, that conversation had come up uncomfortably in the past. I closed my eyes when we hugged again. I opened them, Sara was watching, James had his arm around her, she seemed kind of okay about this new development. She gave me that look that she uses every once in a while, the one where I am completely confused and she knows it.

We heard a louder voice, "Look at this, finally. What, you have no time to come to fucking Florida?" Behind Sara, wiping her hands on a reindeer towel, a huge smile on her face. Someone I was more than surprised to see, though I was guessing it was her kids all over the living room.

Sara's mother took my hands and shook them while watching my darker made-up eyes. "So now we know the Sabrina that the girls used to talk about, ha, I wish we knew all those years ago."

I watched Liz give James, well, Hendrix a hug, I watched her whisper something to Sara, then she turned. Her eyes were squinted, her lips were pursed, she was going to yell at me, she was going to give me a piece of her mind. She was going to ask whose dress I stole. I stood next to Ross, taking his arm. I felt my face get hot, I felt everyone's gaze on me.

She reached out and touched the material of my dress, she was close to my breasts, my real ones, Jada used tape and little filets to give me a nice B or C cup, she wanted me to show off my shoulders, chest and the little tattoo she put under my hair.

"So whose dress are you wearing now?"

I smiled, she didn't think I had any of my own, they were always borrowed. This time she was right. "Um, Jada, my friend that does my hair and makeup, but I have a closet full of my own now.

"Ha, really? You are going to have to show me." She touched my chin, my cheek. "My god, Sabrina, you look fantastic, how 'bout me?"

"You look fantastic too." Then she hugged me, we cried, it had been way too long. I looked over again at Sara and Hendrix, watching us. Liz's husband held my shoulder, then I hugged him too. I met all of the kids, all three of them, all familiar from pictures sent to my phone. We gave out presents, we caught up, we cried some more. Then we sat, I made drinks, Sara, Hendrix, and Ross helped set the table with me, it was turning into a perfect Christmas.

*

After dinner we relaxed, Sara brought in the cookies I made, the little glasses of Bailys, Cognac, and Amaretto. We sat around the table, everyone leaned back, everyone was quite happy and listening to music.

'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Oh, baby, all I want for Christmas is you'

"So things worked out quite well, I see." Liz was rubbing my arm but she was looking at Ross.

"It did, perfectly." He leaned over, he kissed my cheek.

Hendrix leaned into the table, a sneaky smile on his face. "Who would have ever imagined one little phone call from someone could change the direction of your day? Maybe even the direction of your life."

"Ha," Liz laughed, she shook her head. "Who could ever imagine? Well, I could, ha. A surprise call from Hendrix, here, and it led to him meeting Sara, then Sabrina meeting Jada, Rachel, and of course, Ross. No imagination was involved it was completely planned. I know soul mates when I see them, ha."

And we laughed. Personally, I would have never imagined it. It was Liz that re-introduced Sara to James, someone from our past. It was Liz's and James's plan for me to meet Ross, for him to give me a rose, for him to make me a part of his life. Rachel told me later it was really easy to convince Sara. Jada told me it was even easier to convince her to get the silicone panties and breasts.

Sara stood. "Okay enough of this, who is ready for coffee, 'cause I sure am."

"God, me too." Liz laughed.

It turns out everyone was ready for coffee, so I made cappuccinos, I wiggled my fingers over everything.

"Just so you know Sabrina put a little more of her love and magic on this batch of cappuccinos, so they should be amazing."

"Magic?" Ross asked, his eyes following me as I sat next to him, leaning into his arm.

"Of course." Sara handed out the cups, forks, and napkins with Santa on them. "Sabrina always sprinkles magic on everything she makes, she has been doing that for years." She looked at me, "For years. I know, I watch, heh."

I just shrugged, I didn't even think she knew, I didn't like to talk about the magic in my fingers. I held up my hands and wiggled, spraying just a little, my long beige nails, beige for Christmas, and showed everyone my technique. I didn't really think my powers were that strong, but now, maybe it was. The rest of the day was pretty magical.

*

Ring, ring...

Then we got the call, the one I was waiting for, the one I figured wouldn't come until next week when the four of us would hopefully be in Atlantic City for New Year, hitting the casinos, watching a raunchy burlesque show, and then having wild sex in expensive hotel rooms. We would have to drive back, get back to this part of Jersey as soon as possible.

"Okay, be right there."

I went into my room, picked up a rose. A white rose, a perfect gift from Ross. It had some magic of it's own.

We all got in our cars, all eleven of us, we picked up Mike and Rachel borrowing them from their family. We picked up Jada and her husband, a couple of the women from her shop, Justin, and a couple of the guys from Ruffinos. We were a crowd, we were singing, we had candy canes and presents.

I knew where we were heading, up the stairs to the right, through a huge set of doors. We said hi, we wished everyone a merry Christmas, I don't think the staff was ready for a crowd. There were two women outside of the open door, on their phones.

"Hi, can we go in?"

They looked around me, they looked down the hall, they shrugged, they weren't ready for a crowd either.

"Mmm, mmmmm, mmmm mm." She was on the bed, humming, nursing the baby, I walked closer, I watched. Looking up, she had my coat around her shoulders, my perfect long wool pinkish coat. Pink for Christmas. She smiled and made a gesture toward her breasts, her lap, toward her new baby.

I lay the rose next to her as I lightly kissed the top of her hair, looked at her beautiful new child. Then everyone else came into the room. She was quite surprised, she had a huge smile on her face. Everyone got to see the baby, everyone got to take pictures and give out presents. Everyone said goodbye. Some said they would see her again, some would visit. I told her I was going to bring her a white rose every day until she left the hospital.

"Bye, the Other Sabrina." I squinted my eyes, I was teasing.

She smiled, "Bye, um wait, maybe YOU are the Other Sabrina."

And my eyes looked to the white ceiling, a quizzical smushed smile on my face, I glanced over at Ross and he just shrugged. "Mmm, maybe you are right." I went over and kissed her messy brown hair again.

We all laughed, we said goodbye to baby Brian, we went home and had more cappuccinos. Of course, I couldn't sprinkle love and magic on top of them, I was all out. I used it all for baby Brian and Sabrina.

It was worth it, freezing right here in the Middle of Nowhere.

***

'Where does our love lie
Right slap in the middle of nowhere'

The End

***
Thank you from SGL.jpg
Thank you All for reading! Happy Holiday and a Beautiful New Year, Love Sabrina...

up
33 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I didn’t see THAT coming!

Emma Anne Tate's picture

Wonderful wrap-up, Sabrina, bring past and present together. A very merry Christmas to you!

Emma

And it all stated with a white rose...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you, Emma... I feel, well, when it comes to me and my feminine side, that I was happier in my past. I was busier, I had more friends, and I had a pretty wonderful social life. Then some days I think, well maybe not. My "other' life was fun, and full of love, friends, and experiences which I enjoyed immensely... still do... But, what if... ha... I don't think I would have been able to handle things like my two heroines, I love how strong and assured of themselves, and their splintering relationship, they are. I also love that they will enjoy their life even more as friends instead of lovers. Thanks again for reading, have a wonderful and safe holiday... Sabrina...

OK, so I figured out……

D. Eden's picture

The James/Hendrix thing after the comment about Sam meeting a girl who looked just like Liz, and I was positive I was correct after the phone call where they discussed finding the love of each other’s lives.

But this entire story disturbs me - everything about it, including the ending.

Your story is basically about a couple who don’t really love each other - at least not enough, where the wife ignores the husband, the husband apparently enjoys his cross dressed fantasies more than being with his wife, the wife has been cheating on the husband for years with his knowledge - even spending time in a house they bought for her to do it while the husband enjoys his fantasy, and then the crossdressed husband finds a lover to cheat on the wife with.

And to top it all off, then they each introduce their separate lovers to the rest of the family on Christmas - and everyone is just totally OK with it???

Yeah, this really bothers me - and will disturb me for some time.

Perhaps I am old fashioned. To me, the commitment I made to my wife is for life. I love her with all my heart - the good, the bad, and the ugly. Even if she is totally hetero and our relationship has changed since I transitioned.

Or maybe I am just too monogamous. I’m sorry, but that is who I am and this type of thing bothers me. If you love someone, you don’t cheat.

Having said that, you did a very nice job tying up the disparate parts of the story. Your work is good - I am just disturbed by the story line.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Christmas in the Middle of Nowhere...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you for reading D.

There is one fantasy that floats around my mind, evades most of my stories, and takes over some of my dreams. I feel a little embarrassed even writing it down, but, um, I would love to live as my femme self full-time. Once I turned about 46-48, that was my goal. (I am 62) I realized right away it had to stay a fantasy. I did not have the type of disposition to go through with a plan, or even an idea. Now, I try to come up with ways to reach that conclusion, ha, always in fiction, but it makes me feel like I am at least trying. Almost like I haven't given up... Phew, glad that is out of the way, ha...

Most of my heroines are married, most end up as a full-time transwoman, and all end up happy. That is my only real goal. My Characters must be happier at the end of the timeline than they were at the beginning... Thank you so much D. for reading and commenting, it makes me a little nervous sometimes, but, that is part of the process. Not every story is for everyone, but they are all unequivocally for me, ha... Have a great holiday, Sabrina...

So! It Was All A Plot!

joannebarbarella's picture

Sabrina is destined to still be a sister for all the Christmases Yet To Come.

I do find it hard to believe that they were all so devious, BUT...."All's Well That Ends Well!"

Someone is up to Something...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Ha, see I didn't say 'til what Christmas the sister will be staying, um, 'til... I feel that Liz and Hendrix were the devious ones, whereas Sara and Sabrina were in for the ride. Thank you so much Joanne for reading, and have a safe and happy new Year... Sabrina...