A Wildcat Summer 9

Printer-friendly version

Thank you again for reading. An apology for 8.1. I uploaded a rough copy. Sorry. In the meantime, constructive criticism is always loved

When Teri woke up to use the bathroom, she brushed her teeth. Still slightly disheveled, she came back and crawled under the covers.
 
From under those covers, a voice whispered, “I smell someone’s minty fresh breath.”
 
“Fe-fi-fo-fum….” Teri smiled and began to touch Jenn all over her erogenous zones while she spread kisses all over Teri’s body.
 
As Jenn giggled and tried to stop Teri’s hands, she whispered, “Somebody woke up on her good side this morning.” She kissed Teri back and tried to distract her by tickling. Jenn liked the way she could grab Teri’s extensions and pull her head back, exposing her neck. That soft flesh was just so appetizing, Jenn thought.
 
After a while, they both had to stop to catch their breath. As Jenn lay there enjoying the high the lovemaking brought her, she turned and whispered, “I love you.”
 
Wiping the tears from her eyes, Teri kissed her lips gently. “I’m the luckiest human being in the world.”
 
“You are sweets. You’ve got the best girlfriend ever, a rock band that loves everything you do for them, a million-dollar contract with a huge record company, and a baby on the way.”
 
The last line had Teri sitting up and forgetting that she was naked. The cool air immediately brought a reaction from her small breasts. “Huh? What did you say?”
 
Jenn wrapped her arms around her and dragged Teri back close to her so she could kiss the woman she loved. “Just seeing if you were paying attention. No, no pregnancy, yet, Rock Star.”
 
“Uh, Jenn. What do you mean not yet?”
 
“Well, honestly, I started thinking about Zoe’s big boomer plans. And with a baby on her horizon between Thanksgiving and Christmas, it seemed like the perfect time for us. And then I decided to postpone going to college next year so I could spend most of my time with my girlfriend. If those plans worked out, I could have the baby after you finish your summer tour. I could always start college after I get a handle on motherhood.”
 
Teri smiled but shook her head. “Okay. This all sounds crazy, but that makes sense.”
 
It was Jenn’s turn to look shocked. “Okay! I'm in as long as we don’t have to have a wedding or anything like that. I can’t see either of us in a wedding dress, but I can see myself pregnant. And you have enough money for us to have a nanny, an assistant, or whatever we need. We could travel the world with our little boomer as the band tours. I can picture you pushing a stroller across Europe and Asia.”
 
Teri shook her head. “Well, everything you’re saying is going at light speed. I’m still adjusting to being female and then she and her stuff. And now, suddenly, I’m supposed to see myself as a parent!”
 
They both lay there in silence until Teri spoke up.
 
“Jenn, I want to talk to my mom and see what she knows about infants. She’s a nurse and has all that experience. Right now, all I can think of are the positives. I want to hear what she says, especially about eighteen-year-old women becoming parents.”
 
“Onward, Rock Star.”
 
 
“What? The two of you are serious?” Amy leaned back against her kitchen counter for support. She was torn on what advice she should be giving them. Impulsively, her first words should have been no, no, no! But she really wasn’t sure after listening to the logical way that Jenn talked.
 
It was obvious that Jenn was brilliant and the best thing that had happened to her new daughter. Sharing the same sperm donor that she had used made perfect sense, and both Lisa and Teri were wonderful in every way.
 
Amy just stood there and thought about it. “You know, I’m really not sure about this. A baby takes up a lot of time and needs all your energy. It takes a lot of work to jump into.
 
“Mom?”
 
“Yes.” She was happy to stop thinking about all of this for a minute.
 
“How old were you when you had Lisa?”
 
Amy smiled. “I’d finished nursing school, had dated off and on through college, and never met any guy I saw as a father and husband. So Lisa was born before I was twenty-five.”
 
“Mrs. Nelson, you handled it alone and still worked daily.”
 
Amy smiled. “I guess things are changing, and I can't be Mrs. Nelson anymore, Jenn. I think you better start calling me Amy or Mom. Back then, I was very fortunate that the hospital where I worked offered daycare. I would go downstairs, where it was quiet, to nurse her several times a day.”
 
Teri nodded. “Were there any roadblocks with being a new mother and keeping a job?”
 
“Plenty. It was all about scheduling. Lisa was with me twenty-four hours a day. I didn’t have a support structure available. I hate to be critical, but my mom wasn’t well and my father was useless.”
 
Teri had never heard much about his grandparents. He had never met his grandmother, and Amy only talked to her father once or twice a year.
 
Jenn pressed on. “Then, if I’m hearing you right, the only thing that would have made it easier would have been a support system.”
 
Amy hugged Jenn and looked her in the eyes. “I know how smart you are and love how you treat Teri. You will make a great mother, but is that what you want? Are you trying to have Teri’s baby to help your relationship?”
 
Jenn hugged her back, looking into her eyes. “Absolutely not! I don’t think that we could be doing better. I know that Teri has had her ups and downs dealing with her intersex diagnosis. Still, I think we are destined to be together forever.”
 
“And what has your mom said?”
 
Jenn shrugged. “I don’t know. We haven’t really sat down and talked about much recently. She’s been working hard for her company and has to return to Chicago on business frequently.”
 
“Is that where their home office is? Why is she here in Allentown?”
 
“She’s in advertising and sales. She’s worked her way up and now runs the East Coast branch of the company. She’s been pretty busy.”
 
“You are planning to tell her, right?”
 
“Yes. But she is just starting to see me as an adult. I know the courts see me as an adult, but my mom has trouble with that. She was still managing my life until she finally permitted me to withdraw from high school. However, I aced my GEDs and have gotten accepted at several notable colleges. She's getting better about it.”
 
Amy listened. “Okay. This sounds crazy, but I want to be on your side. I don’t want to shut out either of you by questioning your credibility.”
 
Teri looked at Jenn, then back to Amy. “That sounds like a yes.”
 
“It does. But my only negative is that the two of you should have some time to yourselves before children start to dominate all your mental and physical time. With Teri’s musical future starting to explode, you might resent her for not giving you and this baby enough time and support.”
 
Jenn nodded and looked at her love. “That might be a point we should consider before starting a baby.”
 
Amy smiled. “Well, I think your mother needs to be on board. If she can see you two as responsible adults, that will help. But you need to sit down and see what she says.”
 
Teri nodded. In her mind, things were moving along. “Okay, now that we’ve covered the important stuff, let’s get lunch. Oh, and Mom, why are you home today?”
 
Amy blushed. “I have an appointment at Isabella’s late this afternoon. I’m going away with Conor for a couple days.”
 
Teri grinned. “You think he’s going to pop the question?”
 
Amy shrugged. “I don’t think so. It's too soon. I’m just looking forward to a getaway.”
 
Teri looked at her mom. She understood how important Conor was to her. “Cool. Lunch?”
 
Jenn looked at Teri. “You’re always hungry. Amy, has he always been like that?”
 
Amy studied her daughter and hugged her. “No, quite the opposite. Maybe it’s all caused by what's happening inside her that’s burning up all those calories.”
 
Teri smiled. “Maybe it's because the band worked last night, and we didn’t stop for breakfast.”
 
Amy looked at Jenn and then at her new daughter. “You’re going to need a pediatrician and you are going to have to start taking vitamins. Plus, you can’t skip meals.”
 
Jenn smiled. “I guess that goes for both of us! Thanks, mom!”
 
Teri nodded. “C’mon, gang. I’m on the verge of ‘hangry.’
 
They got into Amy’s car and drove to the Charcoal Pit. As they pulled up, Terry moaned. “Uh, I hate to be the one to say this, but the Charcoal Pit hamburgers, fries, and milkshakes are not on the healthy list.” He pointed to the other side of the mall. “We can get a nice salad over there.”
 
 
After Amy drove home, they all hugged goodbye. After they picked up Jenn’s car, Teri got quiet.
 
“What’s up, Rock Star?”
 
“Lots of stuff. My mom might be getting engaged, and you are starting to take prenatal vitamins and thinking about your car.”
 
“Car? That’s new. I thought you never noticed cars. You can drive, right?”
 
“Sure. But I have no problem being chauffeured around. No, I think you need a big, safe car with all those bells and whistles that make you safer. And you’ll need space to carry around all the kid’s stuff.”
 
“Thanks for thinking about me. What did you have in mind?”
 
“Maybe a mid-sized SUV. One with a back seat and room in the back to carry all that baby stuff.”
 
Jenn looked at Teri. “Are you ready to shop for your baby’s furniture? And where’s this baby going to live? We'll need our own house, too. That means no sleeping in the band house.”
 
“Uh-huh. We can shop for a car and a house before we’re caught up in all the plans for the tour. And in the fall, you can start building a nest out of sticks and twigs.”
 
Jenn leaned over at the red light and socked her in the bicep.
 
“Aw, that hurt.”
 
“Wise ass. But we should figure out where I will be when I'm in my third trimester and can’t get around much.”
 
“Geez. This is all too real, huh?”
 
“Real is when you start thinking like a mother.”
 
Teri sat there reacting to what Jenn had just said. She suddenly realized that this great plan of Jenn’s was going to happen, and she'd end up being a mom to a baby. She tried to picture herself handling everyday things like diapers and feedings and being there, focusing on another person.
 
Jenn looked over and watched her. “Uh-huh, what are you thinking about?”
 
Teri shook her head. “This is real. It’s not just buying things and paying for stuff. It’s a full-time job to make sure our boomer grows up perfectly. I’m a little shaken, but I'm trying to understand that a baby is important. I wondered if I could still play music with the Wildcats and raise a kid. All of a sudden, I realized that I was going to have to give everything up to be a parent. And you said, a mom.”
 
Jenn smiled. “It’s not quite that crazy. Babies sleep a lot, and you kinda grow up with the baby. But I have a strange thing to put in your head. Do you want to share the nursing, too?”
 
“Huh?”
 
“Yep, those boobies of yours are real and made from the estrogen flowing in your body. I’m sure they have all the necessary ducts to be milkers. We’d have to talk to the doctor to see if they can turn the milk part on.”
 
Teri shook her head. “Oh, wow.”
 
 
That afternoon, Lisa texted everyone to say that Gina’s mom had made two big lasagnas for the band's dinner tonight. Dinner was at six, and then they’d head over at eight for a sound check.
 
Teri showed his phone to Jenn. They were at her house, and she was getting ready to take a shower. “Cool. Does that include me?”
 
Teri nodded and watched Jenn strip down. She stood there looking at her. “Watchcha thinking?”
 
“That you can make a baby for us.”
 
“Two or three.”
 
“Would you still want to attend college and get a degree?”
 
“Sure. Your mom worked the whole time she raised the two of you, and everything was good.”
 
Teri shook his head. “I’m just having trouble visualizing the whole thing.”
 
Jenn smiled. “I’ve got a head start on you. I’ve been practicing playing a grown-up mom since I used to play dolls. I’m okay with all of this. What makes it easier is how much money you have. We can hire the best help to make it the perfect world for our kid.”
 
Teri shook her head. “Maybe it's cause everything is happening so fast. And this is all so serious. It scares me.”
 
“You’ll have plenty of time to get prepared. We’ll be a step behind Zoe so you can watch her and see what Bruno does, too. But you won't fall back into being the guy in this relationship. I won't be your wife and keep a perfect house for you while you’re out playing music. You’re going to be a mom, too.”
 
Teri stepped into the shower and kissed Jenn. “Right. That’s just what I’m going to be. I’m the alien creature that inhabited an earthling female body and got pregnant. I’m going to be the second-best mom ever.”
 
“And I’m going to be the best mom?”
 
“That’s what I was just saying.”
 
“Nope, wrong. You’re going to be the best mom, Teri. You won't be calling on me for help to bail you out. You’re going to be the leader.”
 
“Can I ask my mom for help?”
 
“Of course. Just like I’m going to ask my mom for advice.”
 
As Teri carefully soaped Jenn, she lost herself in her girlfriend’s beautiful body. She loved her curves and, after the soap ran off in the shower, kissed her everywhere. She tried to let all the tension flow out and away like the water running over their bodies.
 
Then Teri felt Jenn push her tightly up against the wall and soap her; Teri started to get excited. As the heat of her passion-filled her up, she moaned. When Jenn dropped the soft sponge and pressed her hard into the hard tile, Teri was shaking with excitement. Jenn took advantage of her girlfriend’s passion and started squeezing and biting her flesh, touching her everywhere until finally, Teri felt herself go completely.
 
As they dried each other off, Teri started rubbing moisturizer into Jenn’s skin. Using her hands and mouth, she touched all of her sensitive spots, which made Jenn shiver and her body respond. Once the moisturizer was completely rubbed in, Teri touched and kissed her everywhere. It was her turn to get Jenn to moan, groan, and finally scream over and over again.
 
As they lay there on Jenn’s bed, Teri started laughing.
 
“What, Rock Star?”
 
“Just thinking about our first times on this bed, rolling my sleeping bag out so we wouldn’t get any wet spots on your sheets.”
 
Jenn laughed and slid up on top of her. She gripped Teri's wrists forcefully and held her to the bed. “Sometime, I'm going to tie you up and paddle you until you have an orgasm. I’m going to become your dominatrix.”
 
“Is that supposed to scare me or make me want you more?
 
 
As everyone stuffed themselves with salad and lasagna that night, Teri looked around at her best friends. She was grinning, realizing that these were the best times.
 
 
Lisa stood on the stage and talked to the audience. “We love our fans who come out to party with us each night. We must thank all the people who work the sound, the lights, and the wonderful people who pour your drinks. Everyone here, including the bouncers and the caretakers, makes it the best place to hear music. The owner, Robert, has gone out of his way to help new groups who need encouragement and the opportunity to make money by playing here for you. This is where we started, and we will never forget how wonderful everyone in Allentown has been to us.”
 
She waited until the clapping died down to speak again. “If you look at your ticket, you’ll see that everything the Wildcats make this weekend will go to the Boys and Girls Club of Allentown. If you want to look further, go to the first page of our website, and you’ll see the list of all the charities with which we share our money. Since we signed with Warner Records, all we’ve collected from our website donations have gone to those charities. If you like doing more, tap those charity icons to take you to their donate pages.”
 
People continued to cheer until they heard the sounds of Teri’s guitar playing the first notes of Sam Cooke’s A Change Is Going To Come. Everyone watched as the Wildcat used her guitar to tell the story of the struggle of black and brown people trying to make changes in this country.
 
After playing for a few minutes, the rest of the band played with Teri. Finally, Lisa got up from their keyboards and gently took the mic in her hands. She looked at three hundred people, staring at her sister, who had just hypnotized all of them with her playing.
 
Lisa started singing the words as Teri, Zoe, and Tiffany sang in perfect harmony behind her. When the song ended, everyone started cheering for their hometown band, the Wildcats.
 
When Teri reappeared dressed in her fuzzy bunny costume, the crowd roared. She waited a few minutes while everyone in the audience got out their phones. The roar got louder as the other Wildcats appeared in their yellow chick, red fox, pink poodle, and tabby cat.
 
Teri pressed a foot switch and struck a few notes on her guitar. The sound that came out was heavily distorted. She spoke in her mic, “Guys, could you turn the lights up on stage so everyone gets a good recording?”
 
As the lights came up, Gina counted them off. Zoe, in her fox costume with the beautiful red tail swishing behind her, started with a raucous-sounding heavy metal solo as Gina pounded hard on her drums. After sixteen bars, Tiffany, larger than life in her pink poodle outfit hammered out a bass that any punk metal group would have loved.
 
Finally, Teri handed Lisa her guitar. The beautiful blonde grinned and started chording like any twelve-year-old playing air guitar would have done in the mirror. She totally laughed as she tried her best to look like a heavy metal killer.
 
When everyone was playing, rocking the house, Teri grabbed the mic stand and screamed loudly,
 
Fur Face, Fur Face,
Kiss your fuzzy fur face
 
Love my fluffy bunny slippers
Love my tiny chick
Sweet little puppy, soft little fox
My cute poodle, think you rock
 
Fur Face, Fur Face,
Kiss your fuzzy fur face
 
I love my soft white kitten,
Love my pussy, too
Give you hugs, Give you kisses
Bury my face into your fur
 
Fur Face, Fur Face.
Kiss your fuzzy face

 
The crowd roared at the lyrics Teri had innocently composed. They'd seen and heard them on various videos everywhere, including the Today Show, Instagram, and TikTok.
 
And in the middle of the fun, Tiffany grabbed her mic and began her rap in the song’s breaka s everyone shouted along.
 
Feathers, fur, and a soft red coat,
Love you more ‘cause you’re so helpless,
crying out for me to hold.
In my arms, I’ll squeeze you tightly.
You’re so small, and you’re really needy.
Tug my heart with all your cuteness,
Make me blush, I’ll hold and kiss you
Puppies, kitties, little sheepie.
Love ‘em cause they’re soft and cuddly.
Baby, I want you in my arms, holding you and kissing me. When you’re smiling, I love you more.
Give you kisses and bite your fur.
‘Cause teddy bears and little foxes
Aren’t as cute as you can be
 
As the crowd roared their approval, the whole band ended the song singing.
 
Fur Face, Fur Face.
Kiss your fuzzy face
 
The stage went dark as Lisa whispered, "we’ll be back in fifteen minutes. Plenty of time to use the bathroom and have another drink."
 
As the women walked off the stage, they knew they were back. Everyone laughed as they watched the fuzzy bunny skip to the snack table. 
 

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great chapter

Samantha Heart's picture

Just some dressing to do but yeah great chaper. :. I'd like to see Teri make her mind up & get her Vigina & truly become a mom, she maynot be able to carry babies, but she can be a great mom. Adoption is an option over pregnancy as well.ad fostering. .

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

making up her mind

Dear Samantha,

I think Teri is making up her mind. She's moving along at what I would call light speed. I think deciding on the final surgery has to be organic, not forced on her. She has to make that decision.

I agree with you that adoption is a wonderful thing.

Way Too Soon...

I hope they talk to Grace, at least. They seem to be counting on far smoother sailing than they've experienced over their time together, let alone the ten weeks or so since Teri joined the band for spring break.

(And there's the whole question giving Teri a genetic contribution by using the same frozen sperm that produced Lisa and Teri. That'd make Teri the kid's half-sibling as well as a parent. Sounds awkward.)

Eric

Agreed

I don't understand the impatience especially for a kid that genetically at most be say one eigth that of Teri at best.

Having a kid basically means putting off higher education for 10 years imho unless they want to send him/her to boarding school.

I mean, I get it that they are being prodded along by the boomer wave but a pregnant rocker does not look good on stage to be blunt and I am not referring to Jenn but any of the other 4 Wildcats aside from Teri.

Like it or not the image of sexual availabiility of female rockers to the male fans is kinda bent if they play pregnant.

It is not fair but that is the way of it.

Percentages & Pregnancy in public

If they combine Jenn's egg and the donor's sperm, wouldn't Teri have a larger percentage of this child's genes than 1/8th?

I like the idea of a pregnant Zoe in the band. I think women should not shy away from being what they want to be.

I'm not the judge of what restrictions I would place on pregnant women in public.

I'm looking at Pink, who has two children on tour with her. She seems to be doing okay.

But thanks for expressing your thoughts. That's important.

Good points

Dear Eric,

I agree. You make some excellent points.

If Teri wanted to find fault with Jenn's genetic push so that Teri will be related to her child, well, they aren't going there yet.

I agree that babies are a lot more work than either of them can imagine.