Bobbi's Run ch. 7

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Bobby decides to get out for the day and to let her hair down. She even makes a new friend along the way.

Story:

Bobbi’s Run ch.7

by

Paula Dillon

Bobby awoke in her room at the motel. She hadn’t slept too well waking up crying several times that night, but at the same that she felt safer than she had been. It was hard being away from her family and being alone for the first time that rattled her nerves. Bobby even questioned why she was doing all of this. The one thing she did know was she had to get out of this room, at least for a little while.

With nothing else to do she decided to start her day refreshed. In the bathroom she turned on the shower adjusting the temperature of the water before stepping in. The water felt wonderful as she shampooed and conditioned her hair. Her sister’s shampoo had a wonderful fruity scent, and the conditioner left it feeling so silky. Bobby took time to shave everywhere, wanting to make sure she looked feminine enough.

Finished she dried off wrapping a towel around her chest and one on her hair like a turban. She then used her deodorant on her underarms and a good moisturizer on her skin. Bobby then worked on her hair getting out her blow dryer, her big round brush and hair spray. With her head in a down position, she started blow drying it while brushing it out. It took a while to get it dry but when she finished her hair had tons of volume. She sprayed it with hair spray after she got it sorted out. It looked pretty good, it could use a bit of shaping; maybe she would have it worked on today who knows.

Bobby dressed in her lingerie adjusting her breast forms. She wished she had better breast forms but those were expensive. Well anyway she thought she looked alright. Matching panties, the waist cincher (it was hard to get on and oh she hated it but she really did need it), pantyhose and her new padded girdle (it was tight, but it kept her boy bits looking smooth and feminine) came next. Looking at her clothes she picked out a cream colored blouse and a pair of brown slacks. She put on her sports trainers on her feet right now, but put a pair of strappy stiletto sandals in her purse. It was a big purse, which was her reason for choosing it from the others her mom had.

Makeup took just a few minutes; she didn’t use much just a little foundation, some powder to set it, mascara and lipstick. She looked at herself in the mirror and was proud of what she saw. She looked as good as her sister Darla and better than a lot of girls she knew.

She grabbed her key, put it in her purse and as an after thought got her backpack that held her laptop and carried it with her. She really didn’t have any plans for the day, but seeing that she told the motel clerk she was going to check out the college, she thought she might as well do that.

Bobby made her way to the diner. Caitlin wasn’t there but there was a pretty girl who said her name was Helen there to serve her. She asked Helen about taking the bus to the local college, Bobby already knew how to get there, but she enjoyed the interaction she had with Helen. Bobby had two eggs scrambled, dry toast, coffee and milk.

Bobby finished up her meal, leaving Helen a nice tip before paying her bill. She then headed to the rest room to repair her makeup, she had seen her lip prints on her coffee cup and her fork and she knew she needed to fix that at least.

Bobby waited at the bus stop for about ten minutes before the bus she needed came by and soon she was on her way. It was only a couple of miles away from her motel to the college. Bobby had seen it many times before but she had never been on the campus itself. She didn’t realize how massive it was until she stepped off the bus just before ten am and started wandering around. There were so many buildings with so many people going from here to there. Bobby saw a building she wanted to visit, the colleges library. She thought she might find a computer that was logged onto the net and be able to check her email and send some out.

She stopped at the entrance long enough to change her shoes to the stilettos, she wanted to look more adult and she believed that they helped her. Also Bobby liked to hear her heels click on the hard masonry floors of the library. Inside the door she found a directory for the building and located a computer lab on the third floor. The elevators were nearby and soon she approached the computer lab.

The lab had about twenty PC’s and Mac’s and about a third of them were occupied. Bobby found one available away from most of the students and sat down in front of it. She booted the PC’s browser but she came to a screeching halt when it asked for her to login.

“Oh crud!” Bobby said out loud.

“What’s wrong?” Came a girl’s voice from beside and behind her.

Bobby turned and saw a girl a few PC’s away looking at her, “Oh I am just visiting here. I am thinking about going here next fall. I saw these computers and thought I might be able to check my email and stuff while I was here.”

“Yeah to login on the college system you have to have an account set up. Come over here and you can use mine for a few minutes. I am just going outside to smoke a cig and I will be right back.”

Bobby got up and moved over to where the girl was, “Thank you so much. My name is Leslie, Leslie Edmunds.”

“Hi Leslie, I am Trina Scott, and your very welcome,” Trina said getting up from the PC and getting her cigarettes and lighter from her purse before heading out. Trina hadn’t bothered picking up all her things she just trusted Bobby to not muss her things up.

Bobby logged into her online email program and checked her in-box. She was surprised to see an email from Amy. “How the heck did she get this email address?” Bobby thought. She hadn’t given it to any of her family. She used this box for some of her online friends when she was pretending to be a girl.

Bobby opened the email and read it.

Hi sis,

Just thought I would drop you a line. Mom talked to us about what you are doing. She thinks it may be good that you are hiding.
Things are kinda hectic around here right now.

I need to apologize to you sis, I have kinda been hacking into your computer for a while. Mom got mad at me and put me on computer restriction because of it. If they knew I was emailing you now, it would really piss her off.

Bobby I know how you look, and while I don’t understand why, I really like having you as a sister. I am sorry I violated your privacy on your computer and will try to make it up to you.

Dig this, we each knew what you were doing, but we didn’t tell each other what was going on. Also I think that everybody is kinda cool about it too.

BTW we have two police officers sitting on our house 24/7 and we don’t have to go to school right now. Although I have to admit going to school would be better than being stuck in this house.

I have heard that Sandra and Becky along with their families have been put up in a hotel or motel somewhere; they didn’t say where so I don’t know what to say.

Anyway I just dropped you a line to say stay in hiding, keep your head down and stay safe.

Love,

Amy

“Shit!” Bobby said softly.

After checking her other email and doing some housekeeping, Bobby decided to send her mom an email. She used another of her online email accounts this one in Bobby’s name to send:

Mom,

Just dropping a few lines to say everything is ok. I am as safe right now as if I was at home, maybe safer. I am sorry again for all I am putting you three through. You can email me here, if you like.

I really miss you guys and I will be glad when I can get home. It has been fun being on my own and very scary at the same time. I really wish that all this hadn’t happened.

Oh Mom, I will repay the money I borrowed from you. I felt really bad taking it, but I felt I needed it.

I want to say more but am having a hard time putting what I feel into words so I will just say I love you and my sisters.

Love,

Bobby

It wasn’t long after Bobby finished and logged off his account that Trina returned.

“Well Leslie did you get your stuff taken care of?”

“Yes thank you. I really appreciate what you did for me.”

“No problem, I know what it can be like with no web access. I would have a hard time if I had to give it and my cell phone up.”

“Yep, the necessities of life. Whatcha up to here Trina?” Bobby asked looking at all the stuff she had spread around.

“Oh I need to make a presentation using Power Point for my speech class. It’s just I have never used the software before and I need it by tomorrow.”

“Well I can help you.”

“Really you don’t have too.”

“I know but I want to Trina, I have got to thank you somehow.”

“Ok, I will take you up on that Leslie.” Trina said as she began to describe what she was trying to do.

Bobby listened and started working in Power Point. She was fascinated by the girl’s presentation. Bobby worked rapidly and fleshed out her idea and started building upon it. Trina got into watching Bobby work and gave her directions to make it look like she wanted it to look. Bobby started by filling in the frames with the information Trina gave her. Trina saw that Bobby had a flair for art as she began to spice up the bland appearance with all sorts of clipart and pics.

They were about halfway through when Trina said. “Hey it is two thirty and I am starved. I wish we could eat here?”

Bobby was hungry to, but she was so caught up in what she was doing she didn’t want to stop. She knew though that she really needed to eat too. “Well we can save this to disk go out to eat and we can work on it on my laptop.”

Trina’s face brightened, “You have a laptop here? The whole campus is set up on a wi-fi connection, can your laptop use wi-fi?”

“Sure I use it from time to time at Starbucks’.”

“Ok burn a CD and let’s go girl.”

Bobby did just that, while Trina got her things together.

“Let’s head on over to the Student Union building they have a nice café there and we can eat and work on it there.”

It was a short walk to the Student Union but it seemed like miles to Bobby in her heels. Trina led them to a café on the second floor. They found a booth in a quite corner near an outlet and set up their work. Other students were there eating and working too, Bobby saw.

“Burger, fries and coke sound ok to you Leslie?”

“Make it coffee black and keep it coming.” Bobby said as she started working.

“Ok you got it.”

Trina watched Bobby work; it was apparent to her, that she really knew what she was doing with that software. They had forty slides to prepare and Bobby was at twenty eight. Trina like many other students had put off her project till the last minute. She might have gotten it done but it wouldn’t have been near as good as it was looking.

Bobby ate her burger as she worked and wound up being fed her fires by Trina as she typed. It took about another two hours and eight cups of coffee, for Bobby to finish. She had to make a mad dash to the rest room to deposit the coffee she had drunk and to fix her face before she finished. They played the slide show through twice before they pronounced their work finis. Trina logged on to the wi-fi and Bobby emailed the work to Trina’s account, and rewrote the CD.

“Let’s go to my room at the dorm and drop all this stuff there and let me take you to dinner. After all you just earned me my ‘A’ in my speech class, I think. I would never been able to make it look that good.”

“You don’t have too Trina I just enjoyed the work and your company.”

“I know I don’t have too and that is the point, neither did you but you did.”

“Ok, you talked me into it.”

Bobby did switch from her heels to her trainers this time.

“Oh a resourceful girl you are. I do that too. Heels look great but they can sure wear down your feet.”

Bobby followed Trina to her dorm. It was called Smith hall she saw. Trina’s room was on the second floor, but with all the things they had they were both glad of the elevator.

“This is my room Leslie,” Trina said as she opened the door.

Bobby saw that it was about the size of her hotel room maybe smaller. It had two beds, two closets and two study areas.

“I had a roomie but she dropped out about two weeks ago and now I have it all to myself. There is a bath room I share with my suite mates through that door.”

Bobby looked around glad for all the room she had at her home. She didn’t see a computer though. “You don’t have your own computer?”

“Nah, my parents could barely afford to send me here. A computer would just be an added expense.”

Bobby sat at the student desk built into the wall and they talked. Trina went around the bookshelf that separated the study area from the rest of the room.

“Trina, what is your major?”

“I am a Poli Science major. What are you thinking about going into Leslie?”

“I am not sure at this point; do I have to know before I start?”

“No not really, not for the first two years at least, but it wouldn’t hurt to have an idea of what your goals are.” Trina said as she came around the bookshelf just wearing her bra and panties.

Bobby was uncomfortable but she kept her gaze up at Trina’s face. Trina was so pretty and she had some fabulous breasts, larger than Liz’s and the fake ones Bobby had.

Trina just looked at Bobby with a smile as she sat down to redo her makeup. “So how old are you girl?”

“I just turned nineteen a month ago.”

“Where do you live?”

Bobby just started going over her fake history with Trina. They chatted quite a while in a give and take fashion. They were both laughing and giggling at times and Bobby really got to like this girl, not like she liked Sandra of course, but as a friend.

“Tell me something, Leslie. Now don’t get mad or worried. I am not trying to scare you or hurt you; I look to you as a friend, but…”

Bobby did start to worry hearing her talk.

“I would like to know, are you Transgendered?”

Bobby knew that term. He had been in several chat rooms for Transgendered teens. Bobby’s lip started to quiver and all sorts of scenarios started going through her head. She started to get up and run away, but a gentle touch and a smiling face held her in place, but nothing could hold back her tears.

“How… How did… you know? Was it something I did?”

“No, don’t cry girl. Leslie it wasn’t anything you did dear, and I am not going to out you. You have been nothing but nice to me. I just happened to boot your browser up at the café and saw some of your bookmarks. I took a course in Human Sexuality last semester and we covered the transgendered there. I thought it was fascinating subject.” Trina said as she reached over and gave Bobby a big hug. “I just never thought I would meet one, especially one I would never in my life have guessed about. You are great girl. Here I am sitting half naked in front of you and you didn’t gawk or stare, you acted like any normal girl would have. You looked a little uncomfortable at first then you were ok with it.”

“You mean I don’t disgust you.”

“How could you disgust me, you are a life saver. Come on I want to see you in a dress and then we will head out for a good dinner,” Trina said as she took Bobby by the hand and led her to her closet.

She got Bobby undressed to her undies and helped her in a little black dress. It was a little loose except at the waist, Trina had to help tighten the cincher, but it hid what needed hiding and showed off what was Bobby’s best feature, her legs. It was short but Bobby looked oh so good in it. Trina dressed in a pretty white dress almost like Bobby’s. Trina then had Bobby redo her makeup while she worked on Bobby’s hair.

“Get all your things dear, I will give you a lift to your room after we eat.”

Bobby grabbed all her things and headed out. Trina led her to a ten year old Mercury Marquis. It was easy to tell it was old but it was very well taken care of.

“My grandmother gave me this car. It only has thirty thousand miles on it.” Trina said as Bobby looked it over.

“Wow! For such an old car it looks great.”

“You know the joke about the little old lady who only drove her car to church on Sunday. That is my Mam ma.” Trina giggled. “I think Mom is really glad she doesn’t have a car to drive anymore.”

They got in and Trina drove to a nice restaurant not too expensive but nice. They sat and ate and talked. Trina was very curious about what it was like for her to be transgendered and did she have plans for hormones and surgery. Bobby answered as best she could, she knew what she hoped would happen at least. Bobby had never felt so alive and it showed on her face. They made a pit stop in the ladies room before they left.

“Well Leslie, you handled that short skirt well, I just wanted to see if you could do it.”

“Thank you; it’s just me, my two sisters and mom at home. Being around all those girls made learning easy.”

It was very late before Trina drove Bobby to her motel.

“What’s with all the cops Leslie?”

“Oh they have some kind of witness protection thing going.”

Trina came up to Bobby’s room long enough for Bobby to give her back her dress and exchange hugs and kisses on the cheeks. Without thinking Bobby and Trina exchanged phone numbers, emails and such promising each other to keep in touch.

After she went to bed Bobby put her hand on the wall and tried to sense Sandra’s presence. She was glad she was ok and it excited her that she was so near, but she was very afraid about how she would react if she knew what Bobby looked like right now. Bobby did feel safer though knowing that she was surrounded by police. Bobby fell asleep much easier knowing they were there.

(to be continued)

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

up
181 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Bobbies Run

I tend to be cautious when it comes to installment stories so I waited for several installments before reading your story. AllI can say is this is great! This is some good story. The direction its going is not clear, but I like your tender approach to the content while still making the story a worthwhile read. Look forward to more ASAP. Thanks for your work and creativity.
Another Brian

Bobbi's Run 7

Hi Paula
I'm simply loving each chapter more and more. I look forward to more of your writings.

Sincerly,
John (dooey52)

Bobbi's run

Vewry good Paula I liked what you did. Looking forward to more.

Bobbi's Run chapter 7

Hi,

Mmm, so Leslie/Bobby has made a fem friend who knows one of her secrets. Will she find out the rest? Will Sandra and Becky work out who the mystery girl is? Will Bobby get killed by the bad cop trying to kill Sandra and Becky?

Oh, so many questions, just a few above. I look forward to seeing Bobby grow!

Hugs

Karen

Loving It.

The story so far ahs captured my interest and imagination. I wait for the next installment ot see what new twists you have for us.

One question though. What do you intend to do with the orphans you've left unfinished? I have followed each of them and have been disappointed that they haven't been added to.

Keep up the good writing

Denise