Patton Pending

Printer-friendly version

Patton Pending

Does the Literal Genie 'jump the shark?'
adult-genie-in-bottle-costume.jpg

     Tyler Spence was an enigma, a blond, blue-eyed ruggedly handsome man the women loved but couldn't snare. Not that he was a player, just the opposite. Women found him a consummate and considerate sexual partner but never a lover. The perfect gentleman he never made promises he didn't keep and never bragged about his liaisons. The women talked about him though and his apparent disinterest in a long-term relationship didn't stop them from trying. Each was sure that she would be the one to turn his head AND his heart.
     A marine biologist by trade, he also loved his work. At the moment it involved the eating habits of the great white. He often went down in a cage or more often diving to observe a shark while feeding and the foundation that employed him made extra income from the vivid film he shot. His appearances on those 'Wild Kingdom' type shows brought him a new legion of fans both male and female.
     Today, however, he was involved in one of the more unsavory parts of his job. A great white had been captured off the coast and he was here to investigate the stomach contents. Not one of his favorite parts but necessary if he was to better understand this eating machine.
     Tyler took his knife and carefully slit the belly and the contents of the stomach poured out onto the stainless steel table. Bits and pieces of a variety of fish were photographed to help chart where the great white had been. There was also a lot of refuse for the shark was a great garbage collector.
     Amid the offal Spencer spotted a grime encrusted old bottle. It was ornate with designs and a stopper that begged to be opened. Now, normally Tyler would take the item, clean it off and then open it but instead, in a manner uncharacteristic of him he pulled the stopper out amidst the blood and guts. It was as if he were too impatient to wait. And he didn't seem too surprised when a genie appeared. And boy was she steamed!
     "How dare you subject me to this . . . this pool of slime and rot! It'll take years to get the smell out of my bottle. And look what you've done to my clothes and hair!"
     Despite her ire the genie was compelled to offer the mortal who had released her a wish.
     Tyler with a leer spread across his face said, "I'd like to be able to get into Jessica Simpson's pants anytime I want!"
     The genie looked at this obviously macho pig and with an evil grin said, "So it is spoken so let it be done!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Tyler looked in the mirror at a female twin of himself and a wide grin spread across his face. He took off the jeans he was wearing and sure enough the label said 'Jessica Simpson collection.' The genie was right, he was now able to get into Jessica's pants anytime he wanted!
     All the women who'd loved him didn't realize he was enamored of them because he wanted to be them! And now he'd finally got his wish. It had gone against the grain to subject the genie to the treatment he did. He knew she'd be very angry and though it pained him to cause her such grief the result was worth it.
     She recalled one of her favorite movies and paraphrasing General Patton's words said to herself, "You magnificent bitch, "I read your stories!"

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Two thumbs up for this

Two thumbs up for this story!

Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue

happy to see it

Nice to see a genie story work out to the wisher's benefit. Nicely done!

I didn't know you were posting stories here

If it hadn't been for your post about breaking a thousand reads so quickly, I wouldn't had seen this one!

Thanks for the fun short! It's nice to see someone finally get one over on the literal genie!

Mr. Ram