Gail comes of age

Printer-friendly version

A story about a young man who loves to dress and act much much older with help from his best friend then unexpectedly from his mother, his dreams are set to come true.

Living and growing up in a small Scottish town hadn't been that easy for Kenneth, the only son born to his loving parents, they were older than the other parents as he grew and were both in their fifties as Kenneth approached his 18th birthday. He lived in a lovely secluded bungalow bought from the proceeds of his fathers career in the banking profession and selling mortgages, they were not rich but they were much more than comfortable, Kenneth hadn't many good friends as most of the local boys were football daft and Kenneth was not, he liked much more gentle pursuits, and he had stayed slender by desire not accident.

The reason Kenneth found it so tough growing up was his inner love of cross dressing, he had for so long suppressed it and felt shame but with his Christmas present of a new laptop and broadband had found websites and virtual friends who understood him and welcomed his cross dressing side, this made him bolder and more adventurous and a local outlet store had enabled him to collect several outfits make-up and when he was feeling at his most bold, wig's from the local City, Glasgow, paid for from his part time job's made his secret side much much more real.

The house Kenneth shared with his parents, was not massive but he did get a lot of time to himself since leaving school and taking his gap year, the rear garden was private and secluded and shaded from the wind rather well, a factor that had great benefit for Kenneth, while dressed, as he had for as long as he could recall had a huge smoking fetish while and only in truth dressing as his alter ego Gail, like the dressing the smoking was a conflict to Kenneth initially until he found active encouragement from his new spectrum of friends in the internet and he had become fully accustomed to smoking and adored the sensation.

It wasn't always that way however, it had taken months to get the courage up first, then to try it and despite desperately wanting to, the taste at first was so unpleasant to him he was upset he would never become his strongest desire a of a helplessly addicted smoking woman.

Kenneth had really only one true and real friend, his next door neighbour a girl called Kim, she and Kenneth had grown up together and since their mid-teens a platonic friendship had grown deep matured as Kim, knew Kenneth's secret as she had noticed him looking at her clothes, touching them as they hung in the wardrobe when he was at her house, and, inevitably Kim caught him as she walked in on him one day. Being a true friend however Kim adopted the new best friend approach rather than screaming and running, and Kenneth was eternally grateful of this. Kim also shared his smoking passion and as she blossomed into a smoker, she taught Kenneth the proper manner and style, Kim herself had a grace and elegance Kenneth ached to portray, but he was less interested in her style and youth, Kenneth was much more a mature curavcious woman inside and they often joked that Kenneth loved looking as though he was a 40 year old business woman not an 18 year old boy. It was this reason that he and Kim had the most deep of relations, almost like a Mother and daughter would have had as she confided all sorts to Gail that would have been difficult to do with Kenneth even, purely platonic but pure in its fullest sense, the two were totally comfortable with Gail and Kim, and they often imagived scenarios of being out together and all about the adventures they could have, which made Kenneth all the more passionate about Gail's development.

Kenneths clothing style, well it were to wear knee length skirts, A-line skirts naturally formed curves and were a firm favourite, then the soft satin of the blouses, full cup lace bra's french knickers and control top hose to act as a gaff and create his smooth abdomen. He also loved to wear home made padding to create the illusion of larger hips, and buttocks and even a belly protruding out the skirt this accentuated his narrower shoulders and his home made breast forms and completed his ideal image. On the days he had time to fully indulge his passion he was very able to recreate a womanly figure and one that no-one would easily think hid a teenage boy inside.
Kenneth always used make up to age his looks too, and always wore very heavy foundation and eye shadow, blusher, as he tried so hard to age himself visually.

Once he was fully transformed he would slip out the rear door and enjoy his passion for smoking, the taste once so horrible now so integrated into his persona, the time he spent as Kenneth was getting more and more uncomfortable and unpleasant, the less he wanted to be Kenneth, he wanted to become Gail, he had a whole life made up as her, she was or would be a receptionist, he had worked long and hard on her voice, polite, well spoken naturally but as a mature woman "smoking for 25 years" as his fantasy woman would have had this woman would already have had a lower tone and smoke roughened edge that he would practice, so he could do a very convincing voice, Kim would often praise him for it.

As the time passed his love affair as Gail become all consuming and Kim and he would shop for larger clothes and hide them in his room, so that he could dress in his true style and not risk damaging his mothers outfits. He had everything from underwear to an overcoat, it's amazing what a few pounds will buy you in charity shops, and as time passed his boldness was growing to venture further than his rear garden, but sadly his situation never allowed this to happen, until a series of events that unfolded that would begin the change of everything for Kenneth as Gail.

Kenneths father had become ill, a very fast and much very unforeseen illness had first seemed so simple, a virus even, then became a hospital case and after several tests and scans and without going into gory detail, Kenneth and his mother lost their father to the illness, it had been cancer, undetected and silently it robbed them of father and husband.
After the funeral and the pain of loss, life slowly settled back again into a lost silent world of grief and if anything it brought Kenneth closer to his mother, Kim remained his crutch and she continued to assist and support him in becoming Gail whenever she could. Kenneth drew much strength in his escape as Gail and used to take every chance he could to dress and feel some solace.

It was many weeks later that his mother was clearing out his fathers clothes and made a simple innocent remark to Kenneth, one that would turn his world upside down, she asked him why he didn't get changed and let her see him as he really was? He was dumbstruck, but his mother continued, she had seen the clothes, noticed the smoky smells when she had come home and after a while had made the connection. Was he gay? she asked, No! an emphatic answer, "why do you do this then?" she went on not letting it drop.
His mother asked again, "are you attracted to men is this the reason you dress?" Kenneth broke down, he was heartbroken and didn't know what to say, so simply, the truth was the easiest way forward.
His mother listened and didn't interrupt other than to nod somehow approvingly. His mother lit a cigarette and just sat thinking, he admired how she looked, so elegant, so experienced, so mature, he broke down again. His mother sat looking at him and, as she spoke at last, "so when did you start smoking? is it all the time?" No! well I mean not all the time, but when I dress I think it makes me look more of the way I feel inside,,,, more feminine, a bit like you,,,, I don't know I'm so sorry"
She replied "smoking isn't something I do to look feminine it is something I do because I am addicted, and that is a factor I guess hasn't got to you yet, but it will Kenneth, so I ask you to think very carefully, it is so easy to start smoking but can be impossibly hard to quit, you father was able to, I was never able such is addiction" Kenneth was feeling himself getting aroused at these thoughts as secretly it was what he wanted, he longed to be able to feel a craving and to utter the excuses of needing a cigarette, and these feelings were obviously transparent to his mother as she said to him,
"once you smoke daily even a few cigarettes, your body becomes dependant on them, then you start to crave and once you have that first craving, it's too late Kenneth, I think you have a choice to make with your short term future just as Kim has done.

At that the sermon was over hs mother gave him a hug and thought some more then, "Well if you like life choice so much then, I would really like to meet your other self, can I" she enquired.
Kenneth knew he was backed into a corner, he wanted to open up and tell everything and share but he was feeling really humiliated and hugely embarrassed too, but as his mother was so calm and relaxed he also felt a strong desire to let her meet Gail. Slowly he nodded and agreed.
His mother asked for him to dress just as he normally liked to fully and completely and Kenneth knew she had found everything of his stash so when she said to him to "do it properly, if I am to gain a daughter I want to meet her as she truly is" at that she left the room, but leaving her ashtray that she had brought in. In closing she said at the door, " just ask if you need help with anything, I will be in the lounge"

Kenneths heart pounded in his chest he was scared excited and frozen with fear all at once but a part of his inner being wanted to go through with it, and so, he changed. He undressed, then applied his make-up making sure to look as feminine as he could, he put on his underwear and then to that added the soft padding for his hip's thighs and belly he had so carefully designed from old clothes and foam.
He put on a Navy soft flowing skirt and a pale blue blouse, then carefully put on his brown bobbed wig he loved so much. He kept eyeing the ashtray his mother had left and BOY! did he want or rather, need one right now but, how could he?????

Eventually his self desired craving's forced him to take a cigarette and light it, the smoke filling him with a calmness as he knew that this afternoon his life would change forever potentially!

As he finished the cigarette, he left his room and was immediately greeted by his mother smiling at him as he walked in the lounge room door, she stood up and walked all around him, and was genuinely surprised how accomplished his style had become, she retrieved her cigarettes and offered him one, he was still embarrassed to the core but she insisted so, he got his own pack of milder cigarettes took one then lit it and the two sat and had the first real in-depth conversation they had had in some time.

Kenneths mother was almost marvelling at her son's new appearance, she told him over and over that he was flawless and she thought no one would ever tell if they met him that he wasn't a genetic woman, she estimated he looked maybe late 30's and would be older if he tried other things she could show him.

She asked if it had been Kim that had started him smoking? he told her it was part of his being to become an older looking woman as he admired her style so much, "so it's my doing then?" she mused, well Kenneth was here, dressed smoking, "do you have a name?" Gail he stammered out. Well Gail lets see what we can do now she said.
After a lot of talking as the hours flew past Kenneth relaxed and began to almost stop being her son and become more the true persona of Gail, his mother relaxed as ever, was almost encouraging him to explore this side of himself so much that when Kim walked in it came as no great shock to either of them, and she joined them for something to eat as the three then began to discuss how things are going to be from now on.

Next morning Kenneth woke when his mother woke him, she told him to shower shave and only to dress as Gail and wait for her, she was going out for an hour. He did so, had a coffee and found a packet of cigarettes in the kitchen with his cup. He eagerly lit the first cigarette of the morning and felt the buzz of the nicotine, ease him into what would no doubt be a very strange day to come.
His mother arrived back with several bags, a real treat then ensued.

New outfits, fresh new cosmetics, new underwear, he sat open mouthed at this enthusiasm for his crossdressing secret, his mother complimented him on his choice of outfit that morning but told him that he would need to work of his coordination and style for a more mature woman, and she was going to help.
After more than an hour of pampering Gail wore a beautiful angora woollen top and cardigan twin-set with a soft jersey 3/4 length skirt that truly accentuated her ample but albeit false figure, her shoes were no longer stiletto's but a cube heel three inch court shoe, far more becoming a woman "her age"
All the while they were talking about his desire and or love of being Gail, and his increasing dislike of being Kenneth, he explained that he felt happy only when he could be fully dressed and his sadness at having to return to male form.

After having lunch his mother asked if he would like to go out with her, he was once again shocked and upset, but she assured him that he would have no difficulty in passing and if he would let her help him then she promised that a short trip out would do him a world of good. Gail was so nervous but did secretly want to go out, so he agreed. After a further trip to the bathroom to improve on his make-up and cover his neck, very convincingly he had to admit, and selecting some of the clothes she had just bought, he had enough courage to agree to a trip in the car.

His trip was to a small town a couple of hours away, his mother did her best to comfort him as his nerves grew, he asked if he could have a cigarette which she happily agreed to and this helped his growing fears of being exposed as a guy in a skirt!
When they arrived he emerged shyly from the car and looked at his mother painfully. This was not going to be an easy step but one he was quite excited about too, and they wandered around the small town with not a single glare or stare to be seen, by the half way point he had started to relax some and found himself enjoying the experience. They had coffee in a small tearoom and gradually Kenneth realised he was able to pass rather well.
On returning home, his mother asked why he enjoyed being older so much when he could easily dress and have the figure of a much younger woman, he explained that the elegance and maturity was his desire and he had adored wearing all the hip and tummy padding so much he didn't want to remove it at days end, ever!
His mother listened then, in a measured way asked the ultimate question, if he could, would he prefer to live and remain as a female, as Gail? almost instinctively he answered yes and at that point his mother knew Kenneth was never going to return, and Gail would be her new daughter, or sister even? It was the manner of his answer that told his mother the depth of passion in Gail as a woman. This thought process though, involved making some fairly life altering choices for Kenneth to become Gail, and inside while excited and even aroused at the prospect, some nerves were natural. He simply didn't want to take the clothes off or be a boy, Kim and his mother saw that with crystal clarity and, so it was, Gail became permanently present. After a few days of clearing every part of his male clothing out, carefully and meticulously re-stocking with his style of womans clothes, the bedroom itself once blue, became pink and white, the dresser, newly bought, quickly filled with silk panties hose and make up as she shopped daily for a week to transform her wardrobe fully.
It took Gail time to get used to having long nails and once grown everything took a new skill from putting on clothes to typing to eating at times he wondered how women coped but eventually he became at one with these new painted and shaped features of womanhood, even his toes didn't escape as they were painted too and maintaining them became anther rite of passage absorbed into her being. Growing her hair out seemed the longest process but after a few weeks it could be styled enough to dispense with the wigs until it grew into Gails desired length and style, till then, his mother ventured, a trip to the wig store in Glasgow, to buy a human hair one would be the best plan. The woman in the store was most helpful and non-judgemental and  £300 later Gail left with a totally convincing dark blonde wig. This simple addition made her feel so much better and looked as natural as her own mothers, adding to her confidence all the more.

Now she visibly resembled the person she ached to become, her desires grew daily, as did her passion as a smoker, Gail now had the chance to indulge and smoke daily, and the once horrible taste was growing on her, and imperceptibly, as her mother noticed that most, knowing the addictive power smoking has, she knew Gail was destined to be a full time smoker, the addiction crept up on Gail easily and the event of smoking daily became integrated, almost unthinking, she even switched brands to a far stronger one too, the same as her mothers and as she passed the pack per day level, she was finding a need to have one rather than to act it out another factor of being Gail that so pleased her. To sit on the sofa watching television smoking with a glass of wine a few short moths before, unthinkable, was the daily routine as she stroked her body and absorbed each moment feeling her way into what she was desperate to be.

In the neighbourhood where they lived, it was so quiet no-one even noticed the disappearance of Kenneth and those who commented about Gail, the only one or two, thought her sister had move in after the death of Gails father for company, this was the perfect scenario for Gails new life to emerge permanently. Using food at first to gain weight Gail was determined to fully become Gail and to fill her outfits herself rather than with foam padding.

Gails first winter wardrobe was truly stunning, a whole array of clothes never experienced, a long camel coat that sat below her knees, fitted with her nude colour tights, and her skirts so smartly then, there were the gloves, the softest leather gloves that women wear, what a feeling, was it possible to be so aroused by wearing clothes alone? Gail certainly felt so, she felt so good but wished the padding were real flesh instead of stripping it all away each night?

Very soon after that, Kenneth made an appointment with his doctor and together with his mother and Kim for support, he told the doctor of his innermost wishes desires and feelings, the doctor a woman in her late 30's was marvellous, she didn't offer any hesitation in referring Kenneth, or rather Gail to see a psychologist.
The first visit was fraught as you can imagine as Gail was fully dressed and wore her padding a feature that had become a morning ritual for him now, and he entered a series of meetings with her to explore the sincerity of her innermost being and desire, and after a few long months he was put on a series of HRT drugs. The effects slow at first then started to have the desired effect as his nipples grew ever more sensitive and his body mass and fat deposits began to slowly adapt and change.
Kim was first to notice that he was really filling out the bra's much more now and that soon he would be able to remove the silicone forms and move to fillet's, he was so much happier despite the mood swings and ever more sensitive emotions he felt, but his conviction to becoming a woman never dwindled and as he found his skin softening and changing he saw for himself the soft curves of his hips and thicker thighs emerge.
Not satisfied he decided that the only way of truly satisfying his need was to gain weight and so he then set out to explore the world of steroids and weight gaining. This wasn't easy in a small Scottish town naturally but the internet again came up trumps and he played the game of russian roulette and took a 12 week course of steroids that were intended for body builders and the like but would actually assist him in gaining fat tissue. A very risky ploy but one that after three months had very visible effects as his waist sort of remained his tummy filled wonderfully as did his thighs and he had a very pronounced pear shape. Gails body had such softness that it bounced and jiggled as she walked ever so slightly and she really began to properly fill size 12 clothes with no need to use the padding any more, she tingled inside with glee at this and knew inside this was the path to true blissful happiness.

Gails psychologist was not quite so impressed but as he never admitted his course of action to her she could not fully criticise only that he had developed most quickly, and as such she would refer him on to the next stage in the process an appointment at a gender clinic in Edinburgh.
Gail was naturally ecstatic and was so excited by this that he would finally be able to transition, Kim always at his side appeared more like a daughter and indeed on may trips out the two had been mistaken for them, as Gail wore the trimmings and attire of a 40 year old her youthful face softer with the new layer of fat had almost aged with his wishes, to the point that he had even started to apply for some jobs around him to earn pin money as with his fathers passing money had ceased to be a real issue for him and his mother.
Gail was interviewed and offered the position of part time receptionist at a local hotel, the interview process was nerve racking and the Assistant Manager conducting the interviews asked Gail if she wanted to discuss anything and she was compelled to own up, this was a dangerous act if it had gone wrong, but the Assistant Manageress, was not phased was aware of gender rights and still made Gail feel so good, when she said that the job was hers if she wanted it.

Gail did, naturally, and in very quick order became a part of the furniture there, a warm smiling welcome from the voluptuous Gail, made guests and staff alike feel so at ease and the uniform of a grey waist length jacket and knee length pencil skirt with a plain white blouse, ensured every workday felt like paradise.

Kim would frequently visit him at lunchtimes as she worked close by at the Solicitors and the two would even travel in to the town by train together, never did he feel out of place or uncomfortable in his new body.
As a gorgeous size 12/14 Gail loved to shop and with his mother and Kim, they spent hours trying on outfits and wandering around the city. Gail had gained so much pleasure from her smoking with them that the habit so hard to begin and start with was his daily fix of pure delight, the hooks of the nicotine had firmly caught up with him and he loved the feeling of each craving, it had him in it's grasp as his stamina and fitness, equalled that of his outward feminine appearance the least exertion left him breathless, another pleasure he treasured as a true part of his new being, the look of a fresh cigarette in her hand as she walked, and more so in the cold of winter was an aphrodisiac to her, and where once she struggled was now on every breath, added a certain something to each days pleasure.

Gail would always now wear very stylish mature style, glasses, and had gotten quite accustomed to the lenses once only used for reading, they were now a total part of his daily wear and he felt quite blind without them, at work a delicate pair worn on a neck chain so befitting the elegant middle age woman he had worked to become.

It was then with a little shocked surprise one day when the assistant next to Gail pointed out that the distinguished and regular Mr Ross had been "so checking her out" she was caught completely off guard, never once had Gail ever thought about a relationship with a man and perhaps now was the time to take stock with surgery closing in.
His last session with the psychologist pre-surgery he raised the matter of relationships again a subject that they had touched on but Gail dismissed early on, this was to be a very revealing conversation as indeed the whole psyche and mind set Gail had was so much more receptive to the possibility of maybe, possibly meeting a partner and the issues that would raise for Gail. It was not impossible that he could meet a person that would be attracted to her as a TG woman and indeed many have gone on to have long and deep relations, she had to do some real soul searching, as it had never been the intention to settle down or even date but in a few short weeks Gail would be at least externally, "all woman"

Gail's mother was still perplexed at why he wanted to discard 20 years of appearance in becoming what many would describe as an overweight older woman, but Gail was so keen to put on weight to become her new size and shape her mother banished the thoughts, Kim simply accepted her as she was and they were so close it would have made no difference in any case.

The surgery was genuinely quite rough, rather painful, and left her feeling uncomfortable, but the result was incredible, full gender reassignment with a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty nose job and finally electrolysis on the remaining facial hair, the result? he had a beautiful smooth abdomen the weight so intentionally gained only made it more beautiful to her eyes and her now D cup breasts sat so prettily and heavily on her chest, in the shower some weeks later after the pain had left her and the excitement of her new form was there to see, she discovered that she could have the most sensual orgasms playing with the newly formed clitoris and the excitement shot through her. She also had the first ever thoughts of what it might be like if a man were inside her, what would she feel, how would she behave as a male she was a virgin as a female she was starting to feel more and more horny to understand herself fully she wondered if having sex as a woman would finally complete her?
Her hair now naturally grown sat touching on her shoulders curled under thick and in a beautiful rich auburn brown, and had been given the slightest highlights of a natural silver-grey, the day she had this done, a first experiment Gail wanted to make herself older still without going too far and her stylist who had known her since those earliest days was magnificent, gently styling her hair very similar to her mothers and then tinting her fresh style just subtly enough to be genuinely grey. When she got home, she started at the full length mirror in her room and could only see a 40 year old slightly overweight woman, her mother standing beside her could have easily been an elder sister so convincing was her appearance, she continued to enjoy gaining weight, as a middle age spread, and her curves were lusciously full and very rounded, she giggled as she walked and had the smallest of double chin's and simple as it sounds this sent waves of pleasure through her soul, put simply there was no hint of the 22 year old male he was inside.

Gails mother was a rock she had supported and helped her bloom and he felt so comfortable whether pottering around the garden shopping wearing slacks and a t shirt, they had developed an almost sisterly relationship through time and with Kim as an almost adopted niece Gail had the deep satisfaction at last she had longed for. When they were out the feeling was deep and the love she felt for her daughter meant she did everything to assist in her transition to womanhood.

Gail was on reception as usual when Mr Ross arrived for his two night stay, she greeted him and he smiled so warmly, and said how glad he was to see her after her absence, Gail blushed and was shy, he persisted that he only stayed at their hotel because of her warm smile, she was lost for words, and could only mumble "well you don't know me that well then" It was his turn to blush as he whispered "what time do you finish would you join me for a night cap?" Gail was really out her depth but something made her say 8 o'clock, and so he insisted on buying her a drink.

Mr Ross, or David, was from the North of England and had a small business of his own they chatted for hours and Gail relaxed and felt a warmth in his company, and after a couple of drinks he said he would like to see her,,, maybe for dinner? Gail wanted to run wanted to say yes but took a moment and then, she agreed. Back at home Kim and her mother listened with baited breath, could it be Gail was going on her first date?

Next day was spent bathing, shaving legs and private parts, primping and preparing for that evening and Gail left for work with Kim as usual, with butterflies the size of elephants in her stomach if she touched up her make up once she did so a dozen times. At 5.30pm David Ross returned to the hotel and after showering and waiting for Gail to finish presented her with a small bouquet of roses, and they set off in his Mercedes for a wonderful meal at a nearby Restaurant. David was also a smoker, and Gail was so relieved as they had a cigarette outside the restaurant, the meal it seemed lasted forever it but was over in a flash and she was truly relaxed, as they enjoyed a cigarette after the meal David asked about seeing her again and she happily accepted, so the next week when he returned they would dine together again.

Gail knew that disclosure was the only way forward but as the staff where she worked with one exception knew nothing of her male past, this could ruin absolutely everything for her, but she could not deceive David for long as she too was getting the strong urge to go further, and so she decided that the only thing to do was to explain everything, next meeting, next time.

The conversation was strained and David was naturally concerned, he knew she was upset over something but had the dignity to allow Gail to take the time to open up, when she did, she was more than shocked at his reaction, David told her that he had genuinely suspected something about her was strange or different in some way, possible even in his mind thought that she had been a transsexual but was stunned it had only been an operable final act, so recently.

He wasn't put off as such, but had so many questions for her as his real shock came at finding out he would be a mere 23 next birthday however, and that did cause a most uncomfortable shuffling of feet. It was obvious that David liked Gail very very much, if they were going to go forward, how would his age affect her? he was 44 and well past the bloom of youth by a long way, she was just beginning, this would be complicated, they needed time together to explore each other much more than fleeting dinners would allow. He kissed her first gently, then a second deeper and far more passionate and she felt herself go weak, as the sensation flushed over her in a wave of pleasure, so, Gail "was" attracted to men after all her relief and joy caused a shiver to run down her spine, she reciprocated in the kiss willingly and he pulled her closer and held her soft body to his, she also felt he was more than a little "excited" at their kiss but didn't let it spoil their moment together.

A plan was needed to get to know one another and it was thought between them that a weekend away together in the Lakes might be what was needed, and after some planning by David that a hotel was chosen, one that was actually popular for wedding's with large coluntry gardens stunning lake views and surrounded by the mountains so synonymous with Cumbria.

The big day dawned and after hardly sleeping the entire night before, Gail gingerly packed a suitcase, and with a suitbag for her evening outfits a flight case for her make up, and together with David, the drove the two hour motorway run to Penrith then West over the A66 past Keswick down to beautiful Boness-on-Windermere.

Arriving just after lunchtime the two settled in to spend a weekend in a lovely lakeside hotel in Windermere, in her natural manner, she behaved felt looked and acted so mature at times he felt that he was the junior, as he was flushed with romance and she always looked so beautiful to her that after the first night, Gail and he decided to take things on, as being a true gentleman David booked separate rooms at the hotel, quite unexpected by Gail but typical of David's attentive caring nature and indeed it was his care and attentiveness that simply made Gail putty in his hands.

That night she wore a beautiful and very expensive Berkertex soft peach suit skirt that truly accentuated her ample figure, it caressed her legs as she walked the short distance down hotel corridors to the lounge bar area where David expectantly sat, worn with a satin matching blouse and longer 3/4 length jacket wrap, she felt so glamerous and feminine, she took such care in applying her make up and after being "fashionably late" emerged to an open mouthed David. Having a glass of real Ale, the pair had time for Gail to join him with a Gin & Tonic, in a tall glass with lots of ice and a slice of lime, in the short wait for their table. She had to have a cigarette as did David and this added to the alcohol to shake off the last of the nerves she naturally had been feeling all day.

There first night together sexually was admittedly rather awkward, naturally, and David understood that as a virgin even more so now, as a woman, she had to learn much and he was a willing teacher, he gently caressed and touched every inch of her body, and spoke his admission for the love of her gorgeous curves he explored and touched excited her to dizziness, so, when the time came, their passion rose and she capitulated to his aroused member and willingly became,,,,,,, a woman at last, her orgasm was stronger than any before and she glowed.

Her first post coital cigarette was incredible and she knew her long and winding path had reached a conclusion, and a new beginning all at once.

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Gail comes of age

Indeed she does with help from her mother.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Very enjoyable story loved

nikkiparksy's picture

Very enjoyable story loved how gail eagerly developed into the woman she wanted too be,loved it Thank you:).

I know many children and

I know many children and young adults want to be older than they are, but Gail seems to have gone just a tad overboard in her desires. Good story tho.

My new favorite story!

Thanks for such a marvelous story! I'm so jealous because I wish I had written it. I identified with Kenneth so much as you were writing it- every detail. I also think it was neat that you wre able to pack a complete story into a single package. Thank you Gillian!
-sv

Thank you SlimV your praise

Thank you SlimV

Your praise is gratefully accepted.

I am still very new to this form of expression (verbal comm's in my job is my real medium) so putting my thoughts down in a coherent manner is not that easy.

It is a fantasy but I tried to inject elements of realism whenever I could to give it a real base of being possible.