College Girl : 4

Printer-friendly version

College Girl
By poetheather
Chap 4

Somehow I made it through lunch without screaming. I was getting frustrated by the constant correcting. Nadia had whispered something to Gwen, who passed it to Meredith who smiled and nodded. I knew something was up and almost bothered to worry about it, but I had gone beyond caring. They were winning and now I was going along for the ride. After all, the only thing I could do was quit, which I wouldn’t do. I had given my word.

When we finished lunch Gwen and Meredith hustled me upstairs. “We need to do some shopping to get you what you need. We have a list.”

I grabbed my gold card along with my purse and the three of us headed out to the mall. What followed could be best described as a typhoon. Though I barely recall everything that happened, Meredith and Gwen outfitted me with skirts, dresses, slacks, leggings, blouses, t-shirts, shoes, exercise clothes, a bikini and a swimsuit, makeup, make up brushes, perfume, panties, bras, other lingerie, feminine sheets, posters, jewelry, a few stuffed animals, romance novels, magazines, other books on things like fashion and makeup, a journal, and many other things. Everything a girl would need to explode full born into the world.

I had some say in things, like color choices and no to the posters of men, but it was mostly the two of them picking things for me. Despite the chaos, or because of it, the shopping was fun. I enjoyed trying on the various outfits and seeing how I looked. Meredith’s work on me was amazing to behold. And, of course, all along the way they corrected me on my voice and how I moved. It was enough to make any one crazy.

When we returned to the House after having dinner we all worked on putting all my new stuff away. Soon my dresser drawers were filled with panties of all colors, bras, pantyhose and the like. My closet was filled with skirts, blouses, dresses and the few slacks I had gotten. Shoes of various types filled the bottom of the closet. I had posters of art and the like. I could handle the unicorns, and faeries but I had been outvoted when I had complained about it. Now my side of the room looked like any other girls.

My throat was sore at this point and my voice sounded tired as I had been trying to speak in the new voice all day. Anne said that was natural as I was teaching new vocal muscles. I gargled with some warm salt water to soothe my voice. It helped a lot. I hoped that I could avoid talking too much to night.

We settled down and watched a couple of films for me to use as references. As long as I stayed relaxed it was easier for me to accept all these changes. However, thinking about it got me all confused. I was male. I had male equipment. I did not dress in ruffles, lace and silk. I was not meant to have French manicured nails, pierced ears or smell of perfume. I drank a little more of my wine cooler and tried to let that train of thought go.

It was a little disconcerting seeing all these feminine things around me. I was a guy and I had been happy as a guy. Sometimes I really wished that I had learned how to keep my big mouth shut. If I hadn’t given my word I could have backed down and gone on with my life. But I had said that and I was honor bound to live a girl’s life. Maybe I needed to find a new hobby?

I put myself into this position. I had agreed to the conditions of this game and I could leave anytime I wanted to. And besides, the idea of following this up and seeing if I could pull it off was intriguing. Despite all of Meredith’s work I really doubted that people would really believe that I was a girl. And this game was raising a number of new feelings within me, things I had never felt before. I guessed that I should follow up on this, after all what could it hurt?

After the films I cleaned up, moisturized my skin with lotion and got dressed in my nightgown. The feeling of the material felt wonderful, all smooth and slick and cool against my skin. Again the night passed easily and I spent most of it in thought. I drifted off to sleep under my new feminine sheets holding my new teddy bear for comfort some time after midnight. Sleeping with the bear had been one of Gwen’s bright ideas.

I woke early as I heard Gwen moving about the room. I got up, stretched and grabbed my shower stuff. I got busy getting ready for another new day as Caitlin. Gwen helped me do my makeup, helping me where I could not quite get it. She, of course, jumped on me first thing about my voice and movements. I would have screamed if it would have helped. Besides she probably would have made comments about how that wasn’t very ladylike. I got dressed in a nice cotton jumper I had bought the day before, slipped on my flats and she and I headed down for breakfast.

Meredith was waiting for the two of us, along with Anne. “Well Caitlin, today will be similar to yesterday. But after lunch we’ll do something fun. We were thinking of going sunbathing and we wanted to take you along. Sound good?”

“Sure. Sounds fun.” Sunbathing? I have seen some women doing it but how fun could lying there be? I mean, wasn’t that really boring?

“Great. Well, let’s get started.”

Again I spent the day walking, sitting and then carrying things. It was fairly maddening. What had I done to myself? Finally it moved to Anne’s lessons with my voice. I found it easier to stay in the range today. For the most part I had spent the day before trying to talk the way they wanted me to. We concentrated on shaping my vowels. Anne seemed pleased at my progress.

Just before lunch Meredith plopped down on the couch next to me. “Got some more fun for you, Caitlin. We got some magazines for you to read and study from. We will be testing you to make sure you are serious about this, so enjoy.”

She didn’t seem to have anything in her hands so I was wondering what was up. “Where are the magazines?”

“Up in my room. Vogue, Mademoiselle, Cosmo and the like. We’ll bring some out with us when we sunbathe. We’ll bake and read. It’ll be fun.”

“Alright.” We went off and ate. The amount of food I was getting was less than I was used to, but I figured I was supposed to be eating less. Gwen and I went up and we changed into our bikinis. I looked at Gwen as we changed and was thrilled when I saw her neatly trimmed furry triangle. I tucked myself up and under and pulled up my bottoms. It looked odd to me and I thought it was obvious that I was a guy but Gwen told me I looked fine. We grabbed our towels and headed to the back lawn of the house.

When we got there we rubbed lotion onto each other and then lay out on our towels. I read from the copy of Cosmo I had been given while I was lying on my stomach. It wasn’t the most comfortable position but I could deal with it. The articles in the magazine had a very different slant and vocabulary choice then any of the magazines I usually read. The topics were different as well. I guess that goes without saying but still. Different makeup techniques, fashion tips, articles on how the female body worked, etc... Interesting, but different. I was not sure what I would be tested on so I resolved to study it all. If it weren’t for that stupid test I never would have picked up the stupid magazine.

After a while Gwen put down her magazine and looked over at me. “Hey there Caitlin. Time to roll over. You wouldn’t want to burn your skin now would you?”

I sighed and flipped over. I just lay there basking, my eyes closed. The warmth of the sun felt good on my hairless body. The warmth seeped into my bones and I just relaxed into the moment.

The bikini felt really odd. I had only worn swim shorts before so I felt practically naked in them. The small bit of fabric felt different than a bra and panties and I wondered how these different tan lines would look on my body. That would be a sight I was sure to see in the near future.

After we tanned for a total of thirty minutes we went inside and headed up to the room to change. Meredith followed Gwen and me into the room. She walked over to my desk and picked up my diary which she had bought. “See this? This will be one of the most important items in helping you pull this off. In it you need to put your feelings, apprehensions, hopes, and dreams, all of that sort of thing. Women tend to be emotional. We always have some sort of emotional response to something and we are usually familiar enough with our emotions to state that feeling. Men, on the other hand, are not really connected to their emotions. This is a cultural thing and is what causes them to really have a lot of trouble expressing what they are feeling. This diary can be your emotional playground. It is yours and private. You can say anything you want in it, including that we are making you crazy and homicidal. It will help Caitlin, I am sure of it.”

I smiled and went to my closet to choose an outfit to change into. “Thank you Meredith. I appreciate that. I wouldn’t have thought of that on my own. So what are we going to do now?”

“Well, your walk has improved and your voice is more consistent. Those will improve over time with use. We were just going to take the next couple of days to continue on with the same sort of things. Your mornings will be given over to classes and after lunch we will get some sun and relax. Remember it is our summer break after all.”

“True. Are we going to be watching any more movies?” I had enjoyed those we had already watched and I loved spending my summers watching films. It was what I had planned to do anyway, though with different films.

“I think that can be arranged. Come on and get dressed. We got lots more to do.” Said Meredith, pretending to crack a whip at me.

I dressed casually in a soft cotton skirt and blouse and we watched soaps. The stories jumped all over the place, but since I was sure to be tested on this I tried to pay attention to the complex weaves of relationships. I was also given a stack of magazines and romance novels from the girls of the house. I was told I would be responsible for the information in them. I sighed and was ready to read those as well. This whole plan had completely screwed up and I felt honor bound to follow through on my end of the deal. I sighed and got to work. So this was going to be how I spent my summer vacation.

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

college girl 4

good story. The kid is learning a lot.

color me impressed

Caitlin is quickly learning the hows of being a woman so easily. Must be the quality teaching She's (?) getting.

Caitlin is getting some

Caitlin is getting some quality instruction and has motivation to learn. That always helps.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.