The Omega Unicorn Chronicles Book 4 Honeymoon Trips Ch. 63

Printer-friendly version

The Honeymoon Trips
Chapter 63

Written by rachel76m
Edited by Don Kaufman


hippogriff.jpg
spider.jpg
Hogwarts-Express.jpg

The list of characters mentioned in this story belong to the various authors that created them. This is a fan-fiction story.

~~~000~~~

We all get a very restful night of sleep during the night. In the morning at day break, the alarm sounds out loud, “BZZZZZZ. . . .!!!!”

I quickly reach over to it and turn it off, “Click.”

We get up and out of the beds. We get ourselves cleaned up and dressed up for the day. Once we get our satchels packed up, we put them on our shoulders. Our fairies fly into the coat pockets to get comfortable. We walk out of the bedroom and take the stairs down to the main floor. As soon as we get there, we see Wizard Albus walking toward us quickly.

“Come with me. We have some surprise visitors on the green lawn. They just showed up this morning. We tried to get them to leave, but they refuse to move. We think they want to have a talk with you, Richard.”

“Then let’s get there as fast as possible.”

We follow Wizard Albus through the Castle. Then we enter the courtyard. We see a lot of people gathered around. However, there is one animal that is standing much higher than everyone else. The beast has a falcon head. We make our way through the crowd. Then we see the rest of the animals gathered in green. We see three very large spiders. The beast with the falcon head is a hippogriff.

“If I remember right, we need to acknowledge them first with a bow.” My fairies fly out of our pockets and hover near us.

All of us bow and rise up toward the hippogriff first then we do the same thing for the three spiders.

The hippogriff bows his head first, then the three spiders lift their abdomens up so their heads bow downward.

“You’re going have to tell us what they are saying, Richard.”

“Yes, Wizard Albus.”

Then we hear them speaking to our minds. The hippogriff speaks first.

It is true from what we heard in the Forbidden Forest. The Omega Unicorn Dragon is here in our midst. We are honored to meet you.

Then one of the spiders speaks up next. It is too bad Aragog is not here to see you. But, since you are here now, there will be peace within the Forbidden Forest.

“They are honored to meet the Omega Unicorn Dragon. The spiders wished Aragog was here to see me. But, since I am now here on Earth, there will be peace within the Forbidden Forest.”

Everyone whispers among themselves on hearing the good news from the spiders. I sense a lot of them are still afraid of spiders.

One of the spiders speaks to me. Omega, we felt a threat removed yesterday from under the castle. What was it?

I took the basilisk egg from there and returned it to the Dragon Valley in Romania. The skeleton of the Basilisk is still under the castle. The Basilisk has been reborn. The Basilisk is actually a dragon. It is a protector of the Dragon Valley there.

Ah . . . .thank you for telling us that good news. We will still stay out of Basilisk Lair. The skeleton and its teeth are still poison to us. Besides there is not enough room down there all of us.

“They told me, they felt the threat removed from under the castle. I told them I took the Basilisk egg and returned it to the Dragon Valley. The spiders will still stay out of the Basilisk Lair because the skeleton and its teeth are still poison to them. They also know there is not enough room for all of them.”

Again everyone whispers among themselves. They smile when they hear the spiders won’t be claiming the Basilisk Lair for the new nesting area.

“Now I will blow my breath upon you. Then you will have proof the Omega Unicorn Dragon is here on Earth. For I have met the children of Caliber the Unicorn here and the other Unicorns found on another world and another parallel Earth. I will also touch you so have that proof as well.” I blow my breath upon the four animals. “Fwooo. . .!” “Fwooo. . .!” “Fwooo. . .!” “Fwooo. . .!” I walk up to each one. The hippogriff bends its head down for me to me reach his neck. I hug it. He presses back into me.

The people are astonished to see me hug the hippogriff!! For all of their own efforts, the hippogriff will only allow a few people to ride its back while it is in flight.

Thank you, Omega.

Keep safe here in the Forbidden Forest. About 850 years from now will be the Ultimate Last Battle.

Yes, all of the animals will be needed to defend Earth as well. Come fly with me after your rulership.

I release his neck. I will definitely do that, hippogriff. Besides, I think the dragons here will want a flight with me as well.

The hippogriff nods its head up and down.

I walk over to the three spiders. Is it all right to touch your mid-section?

That is fine, Omega.

I carefully reach between a pair of legs for each spider. I rub their mid-section.

Thank you Omega. I know we’ll be needed to help the ground forces. We’ll be ready for the invaders in the future.

You’re welcome.

Then the three spiders quickly turn around. They scamper to the wall and descend down the wall to the ground. They quickly scurry across the ground and enter the Forbidden Forest. Once the spiders are gone from the green square, the hippogriff flaps his wings and takes off into the air. He screeches out a loud call, “SSSCCCREEE-eeeAAAACCCCHHH!!!” He soars off into the air and flies away from the castle. He flies down the loch and disappears from view.

Everyone has a smile on their face as they see the hippogriff fly away.

“Did they say anything else, Richard?”

“They will ready for the Ultimate Last Battle when it happens. The spiders know they will be needed to help the ground forces when the invasion happens. The hippogriff asked me to fly with him at some time in the future.”

The leadership smiles, “That’s good, Richard.”

Then everyone returns back into the castle. We have the morning repast in the main hall one more time. We get done eating it by 7:30 AM. The students gather in the main lobby quickly. They create space for us as we walk through the crowd.

“Thank you for coming! Come back again!”

“We’ll certainly will. Thank you for your hospitality!!”

The Wizard, Brianna, my fairies and I take our leave of Hogwarts Castle. We find a carriage waiting for us at the gated entrance. They take us to the train station quickly. We see the train is getting to ready to head back to London. We show our tickets to the porter. He allows us to get on board. We sit together in an empty berth. I put my arm around Brianna. She rests her head on my chest. Our fairies are settled in comfortably in the coat pockets.

We hear the train blow its whistle, “TWWWWEEEEEETTT!!!” The train moves forward and travels down the tracks. We enter the tunnel, then we quickly appear in England. It takes another half-hour to arrive at the King’s Cross Train Station. It comes to a stop. We disembark from the train. We walk to the brick arch support. We pass through it quickly to get to the other side. Once we are on the other side, we see Mr. Pierre with his chauffeur.

~~~000~~~

Wizard Albus and the five main heads of the school walk to the library. Wizard Albus uses his wand to bring down the book they opened yesterday. The two images appear above the book.

The image of Merlin speaks up, “What are the four ancients houses of the British Isles?”

“They are the Cymry, Eire, Picts and the Scots.”

“What are the four symbols?”

“They are the dragon, the unicorn, the water horse and the centaur.”

The image of Rhiannon speaks up, “That is correct. You now have access to the book’s contents. Once it is seen, then you are charged from this day forward to keep this information secret. You are not to tell anyone else what you saw in this book. Do you agree to the terms?”

“We do.”

“Now open the book.”

The two images disappear. Wizard Albus opens the book. They are surprised to see drawings of two rings In fact they are the first coronation rings of King Arthur and Queen Guinevere. They all have a look of awe when they see the rings drawn out in complete detail.

“Oh my, Creator. It is written here, these are the first coronation rings of Arthur and Guinevere. So, they do still exist.”

They turn the pages. They see a wooden box specifically designed to hold the rings.

“Well, I have a suspicion that Merlin have these rings in his possession. They won’t be revealed until the current monarchy is judged by the Creator.”

They see Arthur’s ring is set with a red ruby. Guinevere’s ring is set with a white diamond. They read each gem contains the spirit of the two dragons. The red dragon of the Cymry and Eire, Y Ddraig Goch, is in the red gem. The white dragon of the Picts and the Scots, Albion, is in the white diamond.

Wizard Albus closes the book and sends it back to the top shelf where it was found. The leadership leaves the library. They continue on with their duties with the school at Hogwarts.

~~~000~~~

“Welcome back. You won’t believe the news we heard this morning. We heard the son of Arthur was in Romania. Some of the soldiers said the Caledfwlch was seen there. It had a bright glow before it shot out a lightning blast to destroy a homing missile.”

He shows us a copy of the morning paper. We see a picture of a small figure standing in front of the castle. The writers of the story are saying the son of Arthur used the Caledfwlch to control the lightning and send the bolt to the homing missile. We see it made the international news very quickly.

We leave the station and enter the car. “So, where do we go next, Richard? Are we going to Ireland as planned for two full days and nights?”

“We are, Mr. Pierre. But, first let’s take care of the request by the marines at the US Embassy here.”

Mr. Pierre smiles, “Yes, let’s get that out of the way. I’ll make the phone call.” Mr. Pierre uses his cell phone to contact the US Embassy in London. They agree to have the demonstration at 2 PM in the afternoon on this day. Mr. Pierre contacts his private jet to get it fueled up for the quick trip to Dublin. They will leave at four PM today.

The driver takes us around London to see the sights. He does stop a museum, The Natural History Museum. He parks the car. We get out and walk to the museum. We can still hear people talking about what happened in Romania. Some are disgusted the Son of Arthur showed up there with the Caledfwlch. They say, he should come back to the British Isles and roust out the usurpers. Some say the Son of Arthur is right. They are not ready for the Son of Arthur to rule the British Isles.

Fortunately for us, no one pays attention to us as we walk through the museum. We take about two hours to see the high lights of the museum. When the time arrives at 11:30 AM, we leave the museum. We decide to have lunch at another fish and chip that is near the museum. Again, we are surprised no one takes notice of us.

Creator, have you been averting their attention from us?

I am, my servant. I am trying to keep your visit as quiet as possible.

Thank you, Creator.

You’re welcome, my servant.

Creator, are the ten ice darts still pointing at the Eleven from last night?

They are, my servant.

Then I command the ice darts to appear. It will miss their necks and hit the table in front of them. That should wake them up to focus on me again.

Heh, heh, heh, yes it will, my servant.

~~~000~~~

In New York City, the Eleven are gathering together. They are discussing their next set of options.

“So, what is next on our agenda for us to control?”

Then all of a sudden, the ten ice darts appear behind ten of the group. It shoots forward and hits the desk they are sitting at. “Thok! Thok! Thok! Thok! Thok! Thok! Thok! Thok! Thok! Thok!” They see their desk get incased in ice!!!

The six ladies scream at the sight in one voice!! “EEEEEEEeeeek!!”

“What?!!!”

“Oh no!!! He commanded the ice darts from this distance!!”

“Curse that Son of Arthur!!!”

“We must find a way to defeat him!!!”

Then they start discussing what they can do to defeat the Son of Arthur. They completely forget their own agenda for now.

~~~000~~~

After the lunch, we take a walk down the sidewalks to do some window shopping. At 1:45 PM, the driver takes us to the US Embassy. We are allowed within the complex with no problems. When the car is parked, we see a group of four marines coming to the car. We get out of the car to greet them.

“Thank you for coming, Richard. We have a training complex here for our use. Follow us please.”

We follow the marines to another building that is separate from the main US Embassy Building. The door is opened, we all follow inside. Through another door, we see a large floor space. To one side, we see gym equipment to stay in shape. We see about thirty marines gathered together.

We are given a nice applause from the marines.

“I’ll show you some hand holds that puts a slight pain in their wrists, it will radiate through the arm. This is enough pain to get their attention that they should move along quickly. I’ll stay dressed in my clothes.”

A marine steps forward. I reach out to him to grab his right arm. I take it and give it slight twist as I bring it behind him. He feels the pain radiating through his arm. “Oh yeah, that got my attention all right. That’s good, Richard. It’s a little different from what we do. That extra twist in the wrist and pinching the nerve definitely got my attention.”

Then everyone tries it on each other. I make sure they get the hand grip tight as they twist the arm back and behind the back. Once everyone tries that, I show them another tactic. By the time hour is done, I have shown them about a half dozen tactics for crowd control.

They all thank me for the demonstration. After that, we walk back to the limo. The driver takes us to the hotel to get our luggage for the trip to Ireland for two nights.

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Was the Hippogriff Buckbeak?

Are they immortal, are extremely long lived? What about the other denizens of the Forbidden Forest?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

The other denizens of the Forbidden Forest

I know there are more. I just don't know who or what else resides in the Forbidden Forest.

As for the hippogriff, I didn't know it had a name.

So, if you don't mind, send me a message about the other denizens. The British Isles will be visited again in a future book when Richard and Brianna come to rule there.

Have a great week.
Rachel