Soixante-Trois Airlines: Jessica, part 2

Printer-friendly version

"So, when did you first know that you were, well, 'Paige'?" Jessica asked her date, who simply smiled a shy smile in response.

"Since I was about ten," the Scottish girl responded. "I'd go to school and all I could think about were the girls in their uniforms, and about wearing them. Then I went to secondary school and literally EVERY girl there wore tiny pleated skirts and black tights that just seemed to make their legs shine. I've been obsessed with black nylons ever since."

"Well, they do make YOUR legs shine sexily," Jessica said with a wide, red smile as she reached under the small table and stealthily stroked Paige's dark, hosed thigh.

"I swore to myself that one day," Paige continued, grinning at Jessica's touch, "I'd be in a position where every day of my life, I could wear what I want and be what I want. Then I heard about Soixante-Trois and here I am, living my dream at twenty years old."

"Tell me about it," Jessica gushed. "Did you used to be a stewarde- I mean, 'flight attendant' before joining S-T?"

"Nah," Paige said, shaking her head. "Used to be a lifeguard at a local leisure centre."

"Oh?" Jessica asked. "Wearing shorts, or a sexy bikini or tight red one-piece?"

"Shorts, sadly," Paige sighed over-dramatically. "Doesn't mean I don't own several bikinis or tight red one-pieces, though!"

"Maybe I could get to see you in one of them one day?" Jessica asked, making the Scottish girl giggle and blush.

"Maybe," Paige said. "It's getting kinda late, I've got my first flight tomorrow..."

"Me too," Jessica sighed. "Where are you going?"

"Home!" Paige laughed. "Well, Glasgow, anyway. Hoping I don't run into anyone I know, thank god I'm only observing and not, you know, stewardessing. You?"

"Dublin," Jessica said. "Half my family's originally from Ireland so it's kinda a homecoming for me too. Will you be on blue route?" Paige sadly shook her head.

"Black tights enthusiast, black route stewardess," Paige sighed. "Think everyone does a blue route as their first flight."

"That sucks," Jessica moaned sadly. "We'll hardly get to see each other..."

"Then how about we make the most of every second we get together?" Paige asked, squeezing Jessica's hand.

"You got it," Jessica said. "But this is date number one. THAT doesn't happen until date number three."

"So what, we kissed BEFORE our first date?" Paige asked with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Okay, this is date number two," Jessica retorted.

"I'm looking forward to 'three' already," Paige sighed. "I never thought I could feel like this about another 'girl like me'."

"I know exactly how you feel," Jessica breathed, before the two girls leaned together and gave each other a subtle kiss, out of view of the rest of the small restaurant. "We should get going."

"I know," Paige said sadly, standing and straightening her little black dress as Jessica did the same.

"You know," Jessica said, linked her red-tipped fingers with Paige's as they walked out of the restaurant, "when I joined the company, I expected a career, an opportunity to be the person I always wanted to be... I certainly didn't expect to get an awesome girlfriend in the mix!"

"So are we officially girlfriends now?" Paige giggled. "I've never actually been someone's girlfriend before..."

"Nor have I," Jessica said as they boarded the tram. "Thanks for sharing this new experience with me!"

"No, thank YOU," Paige said, giving Jessica a long, deep kiss.

"God, I am going to go through lipsticks SO fast going out with you," Jessica joked, getting out a tube of her favourite lipstick and touching up her lips with it. Paige slyly bit her lip, waiting for Jessica to finish, before cheekily snatching the tube from her hands and touching up her own lips with the cosmetic.

"Oh my god," Jessica said with shock. "You did NOT just do that!"

"I let you share my lipstick, it's only fair I share yours," Paige laughed.

"And when exactly did I share your lipstick?" Jessica asked.

"When I did this," Paige answered, pressing her lips firmly against Jessica's, allowing the freshly-applied lipstick to mingle with Jessica's own. The girls sat together, passionately kissing for at least twenty seconds, before their mouths separated.

"Fine," Jessica sighed, touching up her lipstick yet again. "Just DON'T do that again!" Paige giggled and grabbed Jessica's hand as they rode off together into the warm Parisian night...

"And what time do you call this?" Natalie joked as Jessica stepped through the front door of their apartment, kicking off her skyscraper heels and collapsing next to the Englishwoman on the sofa.

"You're still up," Jessica retorted to her leggings and t-shirt dress-clad friend.

"Worried sick about you," Natalie joked, earning herself a playful shove from Jessica. "Good first date?"

"We agreed it was our second date," Jessica said smugly. "So if you ever come home and there's a bra on the handle to our bedroom-"

"Got it, got it," Natalie said. "So, reckon you'll go all the way with her? Wherever that destination is, anyway?"

"I've never felt this way about anyone before," Jessica sighed dreamily. "Male or female, trans or cis. You know, I never before believed in 'love at first sight', but with Paige..."

"Aww..." Natalie cooed. "No 'love at first sight', even after growing up on a diet of Hollywood movies and vomit-inducing American teen shows?"

"Oh shut up," Jessica retorted, making the Englishwoman giggle. "I'd best get to bed, got my first flight tomorrow..."

"Oh yes," Natalie said, beaming widely. "Dublin, right?"

"Yep," Jessica replied. "Will you be on this flight?"

"Nah," Natalie replied. "Day off tomorrow, then a week of flying back and forth to Zurich. Elsa will be there, though, so you won't be amongst strangers. Just don't let her get started on the time she was on that same flight with Jamie-Lee Burke and the Angels!"

"Who?" Jessica asked, confused by Natalie's reference.

"Eh, not important," Natalie replied. "You get some sleep, and don't spend all night dreaming about your girlfriend!"

"I won't," Jessica giggled as she happily strode into her bedroom, exchanging her dress and stockings for a comfortable nightie and relaxing into her comfortable bed.

"Good morning, sunshine," Jessica cooed to Natalie, waking the Englishwoman from her slumber.

"Morning, gorgeous," Natalie replied with a tired smirk. "Love the dress."

"Thanks," Jessica replied, twirling to allow Natalie see every inch of the square-necked, knee-length dark blue garment she'd chosen for her commute to work.

"Vent at the back might be a little high," Natalie advised, "but as long as you can't see your stocking tops you'll be fine. Enjoy Ireland!"

"I will!" Jessica replied, striding out of the bedroom in her high heels to be greeted by Elsa, who was wearing a similar, albeit tighter, dress to her own.

"Good morning, American beauty!" Elsa teased, grabbing Jessica's hand. "Ready for your first flight?"

"HARDLY my first flight," Jessica said smugly.

"Oh, I think you'll find there's still a LOT to learn," Elsa teased as she led Jessica out of the apartment and to the airport.

Jessica arrived at the airport and immediately went into the changing room where, as before, she quickly stripped down to her lingerie alongside Elsa. As she reached into her locker to retrieve her uniform, however, her eyes were drawn to her mirror, which afforded her a full view of the lingerie-clad body of the woman she'd been on a date with just hours before.

"Paige?" Jessica asked, attracting the attention of the fair-skinned woman.

"Jessica?" Paige asked, her heart beating faster at the sight of the scantily-clad stewardess. "Oh my god! I didn't realise your flight was now, I thought it was later!"

"Same here!" Jessica said, giving the Scottish girl a cautious hug.

"Come on," Stacey- Paige's mentor- admonished the two stewardesses. "You're on the company's time, remember?"

"Sorry," Paige cringed. "Sorry Jess, I- I'll see you later, okay?"

"Of course," Jessica replied.

"She IS gorgeous," Elsa said quietly to her new friend as she put on her skirt and blouse. "But you need to be careful. Soixante-Trois doesn't have any rules against employees dating each other, but you can't, you know, 'fraternise' on company time. That hug you just gave her was pushing it, especially as you were both in your undies!"

"I know, I read the handbook," Jessica sighed. "It's just- being around her is just electric..."

"Well thank god you're on separate routes!" Elsa laughed. "Last thing we need is you two joining the mile-high club when you're supposed to be serving drinks..."

"Yeah," Jessica muttered as she tried- and failed- to take her eyes off of Paige coolly stepping into her skirt and blouse.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the aeroplane's tannoy announced, "this is Captain Michael Hanley, and I'd like to welcome you all on board this non-stop flight from Paris to Dublin. Total flight time will be one hour and forty-five minutes. I'll hand you over now to Amelie, your head stewardess for this flight, who will be doing your safety briefing in both English and French."

"Hello, bonjour," the tall French woman- who was dressed identically to Jessica, only her uniform included a pillbox hat and gold lapel badges- announced.

"Hope you're paying attention," Elsa said.

"Of course," Jessica replied. And she did pay attention, taking in every second of the briefing, until right at the end when Amelie turned to face the young American woman.

"And I'd like to welcome two new members of the Soixante-Trois family aboard their first flight," Amelie announced smugly. "Say hello to Jessica and Karla, they won't be serving you on this flight, but both may serve you on a Soixante-Trois blue route very soon!" Blushing slightly, Jessica and Karla stood up and dipped a curtsey, much to the delight of the plane's occupants.

"Your first flight too?" The tall, dark-haired woman asked Jessica in a European accent she couldn't quite place.

"Yeah," Jessica said, nervously smoothing her skirt. "First for Soixante-Trois, anyway. I'm Jessica."

"Karla," the rookie stewardess said, lightly shaking Jessica's hand. "Are- are you, you know, 'qualified' to be on grey route?"

"That's the most politically correct way I've ever heard anyone ask that question!" Jessica giggled. "And to answer your question, no, no I'm not."

"Me neither," Karla replied, making Jessica smile happily. "Such a shame, those head-dresses look so gorgeous!" Jessica giggled again as the plane took off, Karla gushing over the beauty of the uniforms they would be wearing over the coming weeks...

Jessica discovered that was Elsa had said earlier in the day was true- her first flight was a learning experience in many ways. Whilst she was familiar with the role a flight attendant should play, for a Soixante-Trois stewardess, the role had several subtle differences. For starters, the vast majority of the passengers were middle-aged businessmen who thought nothing of physical contact with the girls, up to and including patting their backsides or stroking their stocking-covered legs. The comments they were making were also deeply, deeply sexist- implying that the stewardesses- some of whom had degree-level education- were airheads, bimbos, or even prostitutes. Several of the passengers even flat-out propositioned the girls.

"As long as you're not verbally abused, assaulted or touched inappropriately, you can't complain," Elsa explained with a twinge of sadness in her voice. "These people paid a lot of money for their flights, and Soixante-Trois operates a very firm 'the customer is always right' policy, so unless they grab your boobs or under your skirt, you're fair game, I'm afraid." Jessica nodded, though she inwardly shivered at the thought of being treated like a piece of meat by several dozen strangers. At the airline she'd previously worked for, she obviously hadn't had this kind of treatment, but many of her female co-workers had- and the customers who subjected them to that treatment were never allowed to fly on their planes again.

Jessica sighed as she changed out of her uniform and pulled her dress back on. Whilst the thought of wearing a sexy uniform for hours on end had been an understandably appealing prospect, the thought of being groped by sweaty businessman most definitely hadn't been. Jessica had been offered a lift home by Elsa and her boyfriend, who was a pilot for Soixante-Trois, but he wouldn't return for another ninety minutes, and with Elsa busy catching up on paperwork, Paige not due back for hours and Karla heading home (and therefore unavailable to compare notes), Jessica decided she'd be better off gathering her thoughts at her home. After sending Elsa a text message explaining that she'd make her own way home, Jessica hopped on the next tram, breathing a sigh of relief when she finally set foot in her apartment.

"Nat?" Jessica called, surprised to find the apartment's lights on but no one in the lounge. "Marie? Zoe?" Shrugging, Jessica poured herself a glass of wine and kicked her heels off. When she opened the door to her bedroom, however, she got the surprise of her life.

"Aah!" Natalie cried in shock as she heard the door open. "Jessica!? You weren't meant to be home for another two hours!" Jessica stared in shock at the sight of the naked T-girl underneath her bed clothes- but what shocked Jessica the most was what- or rather, who- was underneath Natalie.

"...Zoe!?" Jessica asked incredulously. Jessica watched with wide eyes as Zoe- also completely naked- slid out from underneath Natalie, gathering up her clothes and running back to her own bedroom without saying a word.

"Umm..." Jessica said, sitting down on the side of her bed.

"We're both adults," Natalie complained, pulling her bra and thong back on. "And you still haven't explained why you're back early?"

"Really?" Jessica asked. "I'M the one who has explaining to do?" Natalie looked taken aback by Jessica's sudden retort.

"Um, yeah," Natalie replied, before sighing heavily. "No. Maybe. Okay, no..." Natalie pulled her t-shirt dress over her slender frame and slumped down heavily next to Jessica.

"Zoe and I have been seeing each other for months," Natalie confessed. "We can't tell Marie because despite the fact that she lives with 3 T-girls and will manage countless others in her job, she's openly stated that she wouldn't approve of her little sister dating someone other than a 100% heterosexual cisgendered guy."

"...Which is an utterly STUPID attitude," Jessica said, earning a nod from Natalie. "Hell, she thinks me and Paige will make the cutest couple ever!"

"Oh she's absolutely fine with OTHER transgendered people dating," Natalie explained. "Just as long as it doesn't directly affect her own family."

"Jeez," Jessica sighed. "Obviously I'll keep it under my hat."

"When you earn your hat, anyway," Natalie teased, before smiling and shaking her head. "Sorry, that was a little- is 'below the belt' an appropriate phrase for 'us' girls to use?"

"It wasn't, and I don't really know if it's appropriate," Jessica said, making the two women giggle.

"On that note, how was Dublin?" Natalie asked.

"Dublin was beautiful," Jessica said.

"...But?" Natalie asked, sensing the hesitation in Jessica's voice.

"The flight... Less so," Jessica said.

"Let me guess," Natalie said with a devilish grin. "The thought of fat middle-aged men mentally undressing you and barely restraining themselves from physically undressing you isn't all that appealing?" Jessica nodded, making Natalie chuckle. "Believe me, been there, done that. On my first flight some creep slapped my arse every time I walked past him. It was all I could do not to pour hot coffee in his crotch." Jessica giggled, before sighing.

"How do you get past that?" Jessica asked.

"Everyone's got their own coping strategy," Natalie answered. "I like to think of the looks on the slimeballs' faces if they DID get to see me naked!"

"Do- do you suppose some of them treat us that way purely BECAUSE we're transgendered?" Jessica asked. "Like, because we chose this gender, we're supposed to enjoy it more?"

"Probably," Natalie replied, shaking her head. "Almost certainly, but... It's just a sad fact of life that most people prefer the women they encounter to have vaginas. Me? I'm perfectly happy being a girl with a fully-functional penis."

"...That you like to stick in other girls?" Jessica teased.

"Now that WAS below the belt!" Natalie laughed. "But... You're not entirely wrong!" Natalie and Jessica both giggled loudly, before being interrupted by the text message alert from Jessica's phone.

"Probably Elsa," the American girl mumbled, before smiling widely at the alert on her phone's screen.

"Not Elsa then?" Natalie asked. "Let me guess- a pale-skinned, dark-haired Scottish girl?"

"Absolutely," Jessica replied. "Just home from Glasgow."

"At least you have a girlfriend you're allowed to boast about," Natalie sighed.

"I'll ask Paige if she'd be up for double-dating," Jessica joked while compiling a reply to Paige's text message.

"Actually," Natalie said, "if you could do that I'd be really grateful. It's actually kinda cool that you discovered about me and Zoe- well, obviously not the WAY you discovered about us, but still- we've got a 'confidante', you know?"

"I promise I'll keep my lips sealed," Jessica said with a friendly smile.

"The amount of lipstick you wear, I don't doubt it!" Natalie laughed, dodging the pillow that Jessica threw at her immediately afterward.

After speaking to Zoe and promising her silence, the three women ate dinner and turned in for an early night. It was Jessica's turn to fly to Glasgow the following day, but Paige would be starting the first of her black route flights to St Petersburg, so would be up a lot earlier, and Jessica had every intention of being at the airport to bid her new girlfriend farewell.

"Oh, hi Jessica," Marie said, exiting her bedroom to discover the underwear-clad American woman coming out of the bathroom. "Why are you up so early? I thought you were flying to Glasgow today, that flight doesn't leave for ages..."

"Yeah, well," Jessica began hesitantly, "I just thought, you know, I'd go in early, and-"

"See your new girlfriend off?" Marie asked. "I'm not sure that's such a good idea, people are already gossiping about your half-naked hug yesterday..."

"Only two other people saw us!" Jessica complained. "Elsa and Stacey!"

"And that's why it's just gossip and nothing official," Marie said, before sighing. "Jessica, I'm not going to tell you who you should and shouldn't see, but you've just started a new job for a very demanding company. You have the potential to go far in it. Try to keep your mind focussed, okay?"

"Okay," Jessica sighed.

"This job isn't one that really lends itself to a stable private life," Marie advised further. "Especially not as your girlfriend will be getting up at ridiculous hours most days."

"I know," Jessica replied. "Believe it or not, I didn't get this job just so I could find a girlfriend. It's just, from the first second I saw Paige..."

"Hehe, believe me, I understand," Marie giggled. "Had a few crushes on some the pilots when I started myself. And, as I'm sure you're aware, Elsa's currently dating one herself- and it's not her first!" Jessica chuckled as Marie entered the apartment's bathroom, before remembering the 'incident' she walked in on the previous night.

"Did you say that Zoe was starting for Soixante-Trois in November?" The American girl asked hesitantly.

"Yes," Marie replied from the shower.

"Ever worry that she might hook up with someone when she starts for the company?" Jessica asked in as delicate a voice as she could manage. "I mean, I've got a baby sister, I know if she hooked up with someone I didn't approve of..."

"She's an adult- technically," Marie replied. "I trust that she can make her own decisions."

"Even if those decisions including dating a T-girl?" Jessica asked, silently hoping that she hadn't just given away her two new friends.

"Never gonna happen!" Marie laughed. "Zoe only likes REAL boys! No offence intended, of course."

"None taken," Jessica laughed. "Can't really call myself a 'real boy' when I'm about to lace myself into my corset and put on an extra-thick layer of make-up, can I?"

"Hehe," Marie giggled, exiting the bathroom with two towels wrapped around her body. "If you're up I might as well drive you to the airport. Do you need a hand with your corset?"

"Please," Jessica replied, smiling at her new friend's help.

"I think Natalie wanted to get ready with you this morning," Marie explained. "Think she was looking forward to it, you know, the first time you'd be getting ready together?"

"We're going to be on mostly the same flights anyway," Jessica grunted as Marie laced her into her corset. "

"I know," Marie said. "Maybe she's just excited at having another native English speaker in the flat. Or Paige isn't the only girl you've caught the eye of!"

"I don't think I'm her 'type'," Jessica laughed as she laced Marie into her corset.

"I remember you saying the same thing about Paige," Marie retorted, laughing as she and Jessica continued to get dressed.

Jessica arrived at the airport a short time later, dressed in a very elegant grey pencil dress and stiletto heels, alongside an equally-smart Marie. Much to Jessica's disappointment, when she entered the locker room, her Scottish crush was nowhere to be seen.

"She's probably already changed," Marie explained as she stripped off her dress. "Come on! You're on company property, that means you have to wear your uniform..." Jessica smiled as she allowed Marie to unzip her dress, casually changing into her uniform. The American girl had just zipped up her freshly-cleaned, extra-tight pencil skirt when she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"Jessica?" The Scottish voice called, bringing a smile to Jessica's crimson lips and making her heart beat faster. "I thought you were flying to Glasgow today?"

"I am," Jessica replied, turning around and drinking in the sight of Paige in her jet black pencil dress and stockings. "I just thought I'd get here early, to, you know..."

"Stare at me in my lingerie again?" Paige teased, making both Jessica and Marie giggle girlishly. "Are you sure that's such a good idea in these cache sexes?"

"Just as long as we don't hug again," Jessica laughed. "Don't need the headache of a reprimand before I've even started this job!" Paige giggled excitedly as she strode over to her own locker, opposite Jessica's, and stripped off her clothes, making a show of every motion for her new girlfriend.

"I suppose there's nothing about 'looking' in the company handbook," Marie laughed as Paige bent over to take her shoes out of her locker, giving Jessica a perfect view of the strap of her lacy white thong firmly lodged between her buttocks. Jessica smiled as Paige slowly pulled on the uniform required of stewardesses on the black route- a black pencil skirt, just as tight as the one Jessica was wearing, followed by a long-sleeved white blouse, a pair of black high-heeled shoes with a thin ankle strap, and a fitted black peplum jacket. Paige finished by pulling on her neckerchief, followed by a pair of pristine white gloves, covering her expertly-manicured fingers.

"Russia, here I come!" Paige smiled at Jessica before following Marie to her flight.

"Do svidanya, comrade!" Jessica teased.

"See you later," Paige said with a wink. "Lyubovnik!"

"We're not lovers yet," Jessica whispered after Paige left. "Yet..."

Jessica returned to the apartment several hours later to discover Natalie stood there in a tight pencil skirt and sleeveless blouse, tapping one stiletto-shod foot on the ground and staring at Jessica accusingly.

"First you walk in on me when I'm having sex," Natalie said coldly. "Then you skip out on me and DON'T help me get ready in the morning?"

"Blame Paige," Jessica said smugly. "SHE'S the one who had to go and fly all the way to St Petersburg this morning..." Much to Jessica's relief, Natalie simply giggled at the excuse.

"I intend to, next time I see her," Natalie joked, kicking off her heels and collapsing dramatically on her sofa. "Whenever that is."

"I don't even know when I'M next gonna see her," Jessica complained. "Got Moscow myself tomorrow and Madrid the day after..."

"At least you have the weekend free," Natalie said, handing a freshly-poured glass of wine to the very grateful American girl. "Zoë will be in bed all day Saturday whilst I'm halfway over the Alps..."

"Where is Zoe tonight, anyway?" Jessica asked.

"Still out teaching," Natalie explained. "She won't be back before Elsa, and we can't let Elsa know as she'll let Marie know..."

"You know," Jessica said smugly, "Marie IS under the impression that Zoe only dates 'real boys', right?"

"Pfft, whatever 'real boy' means anyway," Natalie snorted. "The sooner we get rid of this silly gender divide the better."

"That's deep, coming from you," Jessica teased.

"It is, isn't it?" Natalie smiled. "So to compensate for that, how about an evening of reality TV? I know they probably don't have the Angels in America, but you're not in America anymore, so prepare yourself for THE best reality show of all time!"

"Ugh, do I have to?" Jessica moaned as Natalie switched on the TiVo box.

"YES," the Englishwoman said firmly, grinning as the opening bars of the Robbie Williams song 'Angels' blared from the television...

The following morning, Jessica awoke extra early again, but this time, it was her turn to don the white lingerie, jet black stockings, white gloves and black skirt of Soixante-Trois's black route. Much to her disappointment, though, as she changed, there was no sign of Paige. Jessica took her seat on the plane with a professional smile on her face, determined to take Marie's advice and concentrate on her work.

"Penny for your thoughts?" The towering stewardess in the seat next to Jessica asked.

"Just... Missing someone, that's all," Jessica replied. "I'm Jessica, Jessica Tyler."

"Katarzyna," the elegant blonde woman replied, femininely shaking Jessica's hand despite her hand dwarfing Jessica's own. "Katarzyna Kaczmarek, but you can call me 'Kat' if you'd prefer. You're American, right?"

"Yeah," Jessica replied. "And I'm guessing by your name that you're Polish, right?"

"You got me," Kat jokingly replied, holding up her hands in mock-surrender. "Not that you couldn't already tell, but no, I won't be on grey route at any point in the near future."

"You can't help your bone structure," Jessica said diplomatically, even though she had already deduced that Kat was a T-girl like herself. "If it makes you feel any better, I won't be on grey route either..."

"Ugh, no it doesn't," Kat moaned. "I sometimes think I'm the only obvious T-girl in this company, first that tiny Scottish T-girl from yesterday, now you..." Jessica's heart skipped a beat at the Polish girl's mention of a 'tiny Scottish T-girl'.

"Do- do you mean Paige?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah," Kat replied. "Or maybe should I say 'aye'?" Kat giggled at her own joke, making Jessica force out an insincere laugh of her own. "I was certain she was cis, no one born male can be that cute. And those eyes!"

"Did- did she say anything yesterday?" Jessica asked, earning a quizzical stare from Kat. "About, you know, if she was seeing anyone?"

"I didn't ask," Kat replied. "Why, are you interested in her?"

"'Interested' as in 'already dating' her," Jessica replied, earning a delighted gasp from her Polish colleague.

"You go girl!" Kat said, giving Jessica's hand a playful squeeze. "That is how they say it in America, right?"

"Yep!" Jessica replied happily.

"Are you also black route, then?" Kat asked.

"No," Jessica sighed sadly. "Blue route..."

"Oh, that sucks," Kat said. "Hey, if you're already seeing each other- which is damned quick, if you don't mind me saying so- why did you ask if she said anything yesterday?"

"I don't mind you saying so, I've thought that PLENTY over the last few days," Jessica replied. "And... God, I don't know. I just can't get her out of my head, and I was wondering if she felt the same way. It's silly, I know..."

"Would it help if I said that she seemed distracted all throughout yesterday's flight, even if she wasn't?" Kat asked.

"More than you'd know," Jessica sighed as Marie confidently strode to the front of the plane to begin their safety briefing.

Jessica and Marie arrived back at the apartment late that evening, deeply exhausted following their long flights.

"Anything else you want to know?" Marie asked as she and Jessica collapsed onto the sofa in their slinky pencil dresses, wine glasses in hand.

"Not really," Jessica replied. "Doesn't seem all that different to blue route, doesn't seem all that different from when I was working for Belman in the States."

"There are subtle differences between the routes," Marie explained. "Nothing you need to worry about until you reach supervisor level. Grey route is very different, but again, you won't have to worry about that."

"I still think it's kinda weird that there's this law that states the company has to hire transgendered stewardesses but can't fly them on this particular route," Jessica mused.

"Welcome to international politics," Marie sighed. "It's not that the company HAS to hire transgendered stewardesses, it's more that they can't NOT hire them purely because they're transgendered. And as for grey route... If you want to be imprisoned for a stupid amount of time and/or brutally executed just for being who you are, that's your business."

"Touché," Jessica replied.

Jessica woke up the following morning excited about her upcoming flight, but with a touch of fatigue from her long flights the previous day.

"At LAST," Natalie sighed as she rose with her American room-mate. "Thought we'd never 'synchronise'."

"Be honest," Jessica teased as the two girls headed to the bathroom, "you just want someone who'll tie your corset less tightly than Elsa or Marie, right?"

"Maybe, maybe not," Natalie replied with a smirk as she waited for Jessica to finish showering. "You know, the first day I started here, I mentioned how I'd never worn a corset before and I was excited about it. They're meant to be tied to 26 inches or less, so naturally Elsa delighted in taking mine down to 22 inches."

"God, how could you breathe?" Jessica asked incredulously.

"Through a straw," Natalie joked as she swapped places with Jessica in the shower.

After the girls had showered and applied their make-up for the day, they helped each other dress- Natalie in the standard black underwear of blue route, Jessica in white underwear similar to the lingerie she had worn the previous day, albeit with nude stockings instead of black. After their brief chat, both girls made a point of tying the other's corset as tight as it would go- much to the other's chagrin.

"THIS is 22 inches?" Jessica complained as she wriggled around, trying to get comfortable in the constrictive garment.

"If it makes you feel any better," Natalie said, taking regular albeit shallow breaths, "you got me down to 20 inches. Fancy letting me out a little?"

"Sure," Jessica laughed, giggling as Natalie breathed a sigh of relief as her waist expanded.

"I mean," Natalie moaned as she loosened Jessica's corset, "it's still not exactly 'comfortable', but at least it isn't 'torture' either."

"I hear that," Jessica laughed as she zipped herself into a tight knee-length pencil skirt and a short-sleeved lacy top, whilst Natalie pulled on a knee-length sheath dress. After pulling on their stiletto heels- and Jessica reapplied her red lipstick- the two women exited the apartment, heading to work with smiles on their faces.

Aside from the colour of the jacket and the skirt, Jessica found the red route uniform little different from the other two uniforms she'd already worn. The only real difference was the short-sleeved blouse, which Jessica was thankful for, given the heat of the Spanish sun she'd be flying into. Jessica had just taken her seat on the flight when she was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Jessica?" the oriental voice called. The American girl looked up into the familiar face of Hiromi, Paige's room-mate, who- with the exception of her red pillbox hat- was dressed identically to Jessica.

"I didn't know you'd be on this flight!" Jessica said happily, exchanging air kisses with the Japanese T-girl.

"I didn't know YOU'D be on this flight!" Hiromi squeaked. "OMG, I'm going to have to tell Paige this when I get home, she hasn't stopped talking about you since you met!" Jessica's heart fluttered at the mention of Paige's obsession with her.

"Really?" Jessica asked expectantly.

"Seriously," Hiromi replied. "She thinks you're absolutely GORGEOUS. Is actually thinking of asking for a transfer to blue route just so she can be around you more." Jessica had to stop her hands from shaking as Hiromi spilled the beans about her new girlfriend. "Anyway, got to go, duty calls!"

"Catch you later, Hiromi," Jessica breathed. Any chance she had of paying attention to the flight to Madrid went out the window, even as she stood and gave the customary curtsey to the passengers. All that was on Jessica's mind was Paige, even as she returned to Paris. Unable to contain herself any longer, as soon as Jessica entered the locker room to change from her uniform back into her own skirt and top, she switched her phone back on and composed a text message to Paige, reminding the Scottish girl just how much she was missing her. When she didn't receive an immediate reply, Jessica changed back into her 'commuting clothes' and took the first tram back to her apartment, but couldn't help herself from checking her phone every ten seconds for a reply. It was only when she was getting ready for bed at 9:30pm that the new message alert on her phone bleeped. Jessica almost knocked the phone off the table in her rush to read what the message said, and sighed happily as she saw that it was from Paige.

'Hey Jessica,' Paige's message read. 'Miss you too... Heard you were on the same flight as Hiromi? Small world! One day left before the weekend, see you in 'class' tomorrow! xxxxx' Jessica smiled- she'd feared that Paige would be on her way to and from Eastern Europe again, so the knowledge that she'd be around her for an entire day filled Jessica's body with excitement.

"How was Madrid?" Natalie asked Jessica as the two women climbed into bed.

"Hot," Jessica replied.

"Kinda glad I started in February," Natalie mused. "Went to Lisbon for my red route flight, it was actually quite nice, warm without being hot."

"I'm back in the seminar hall tomorrow," Jessica said.

"...And?" Natalie asked expectantly.

"'And' what?" Jessica replied.

"...And is your wee lady friend going to be there too?" Natalie teased, giggling as Jessica audibly rolled her eyes.

"Yes, Paige will be there," Jessica sighed. "I don't spend every waking second thinking about her, you know."

"Just most of them?" Natalie laughed.

"You're the one who brought her up!" Jessica complained.

"Just make sure you tie the cache sex extra tight tomorrow," Natalie giggled. "Night, Jess."

"Night, Nat," Jessica replied, turning off her light.

"Synchronised again," Natalie laughed as Jessica's alarm clock went off. "Though this time, I'm going in the shower first!" Jessica bolted out of bed to try to catch the laughing Englishwoman, but to no avail. After both girls had showered, made themselves up and dressed in sexy long pencil skirts and blouses, they made the short journey together to the airport, where they both changed into their blue uniforms.

"I'm probably not supposed to do this," Natalie said as she pulled her hat out of her locker, "and you'll get one of your own next week anyway, but what are friends for?" Much to Jessica's delight, Natalie reached forward and delicately placed the coveted hat on Jessica's head, balancing it for a perfect fit.

"Strike a sexy pose, I'll take a picture!" Natalie said, and Jessica was only too happy to oblige.

"Can you forward that to me?" Jessica asked, returning the hat to its rightful owner.

"Sure," Natalie said, tapping a few commands into her phone before stashing it in her locker. "No sexting it to your girlfriend during class!"

"No promises," Jessica said, sticking her tongue out at her English colleague.

"Where is Paige, anyway?" Natalie asked.

"Probably getting in later," Jessica sighed. "'Class' isn't until 9:30..."

"You do know, only a swot gets in early to study before class?" A familiar Scottish voice called from behind Jessica, causing the American woman's heart to pump harder than it had in a very long time.

"So that's where we are now?" Jessica asked the sexily-dressed Paige. "Calling your girlfriend names?" Mindful of the fact that she couldn't be seen 'fraternising' on work time, Paige simply smiled at Jessica.

"Hell, I'm in this early too," Paige giggled. "'Team swot' forever!" Jessica and Paige laughed together as Paige stripped out of her tight dress, exposing her lingerie-clad body to the increasingly-excited American woman.

"Paige, before I have go," Natalie asked. "Settle an argument for me. The Angels: best thing on TV or overrated bimbos?"

"Six absolute GODDESSES," Paige said smugly, making Jessica sigh and roll her eyes.

"I'll let you off saying that because of how sexy your accent is when you say 'goddesses'," Jessica laughed.

"'Gawwwww-desses'!" Natalie chuckled as she left the two girlfriends alone in the locker room. Before too long, Paige was dressed in the same tight blue uniform as Jessica, and the two confidently strode side-by-side into the seminar room, their high heels clicking on the floor in perfect sync.

"See you at lunch?" Paige asked as she took her usual seat behind Jessica.

"Of course," Jessica replied, miming a kiss at Paige, who happily reciprocated.

The seminar was long and dull, covering things all the stewardesses already knew perfectly well- safety briefings, customer service, behavioural codes whilst on layover in foreign airports. Lunch couldn't come quickly enough for Jessica and Paige, who found themselves alone at a table in the vast staff canteen.

"I really missed you yesterday," Jessica confessed.

"I know," Paige sighed. "Was on a flight to Athens. Absolutely boiled to death down there, tempted to take my stockings off and see if anyone would notice!"

"I was in Madrid," Jessica said. "I can see why red route's so popular, especially if you have to stay overnight."

"Yeah, well I'll stick to black route, thank you very much!" Paige joked. "I burn to a crisp if I'm left out in the sun for more than 30 seconds!"

"Yeah, but you'll be away all day..." Jessica whined, making Paige smile sadly.

"I'll just have to get promoted quickly then, so I can pick a different route!" The Scottish girl joked, making Jessica smile sadly.

"I just need to freshen up before heading back," Jessica announced, standing up from the dinner table.

"Me too," Paige said hastily, following Jessica to the posh company restroom. Both women went about their 'business', emerging from the stalls to find one other occupant. After washing their hands, they waited for the other woman to leave, before launching themselves at each other, kissing deeply, their tongues probing each other's mouths and their hands exploring each other's bodies.

"Fuck, I missed you," Paige panted as the two women broke their embrace.

"Fuck, I NEED you," Jessica said, passionately kissing the dark-haired woman once more.

"We can't do this too often," Paige moaned. "If someone came in and saw us, that'd be our careers GONE..."

"Then we have to do it more often OUTSIDE of work," Jessica said, reaching into her handbag for her lipstick.

"No argument here," Paige sighed. "Are... Are you doing anything tonight?"

"Are you?" Jessica asked as she finished applying the deep red colour to her lips.

"I'm free to do whatever YOU want," Paige replied, fishing around her own handbag for her lipstick.

"Here," Jessica said, handing her lipstick tube to Paige with a wide, red smile on her lips.

"I thought you thought red lipstick was the best thing in the world?" Paige teased as she touched up her own lips.

"I did," Jessica said, her smile still firmly attached to her face. "Now... Maybe the SECOND best thing!" Paige giggled as she handed the lipstick back to Jessica and the two women elegantly strode back to the seminar room.

After a long day of learning, the two women eagerly changed back into their street clothes, and were about to make plans for the night when they were interrupted by the returning Natalie.

"Hey Natalie, my fellow 'Sky Angel'," Paige said, shooting a smug smile at Jessica.

"How was Switzerland?" Jessica asked as she slipped her feet into her 'street' stilettos.

"Very... Swiss," Natalie joked as she took off her hat and began to undress. "It's the weekend for you two now, enjoy it while it lasts as you're not going to get another free weekend for a very long time! Got anything planned?"

"We've not worked anything out yet," Jessica replied.

"We don't really know anywhere in Paris," Paige explained.

"I can recommend somewhere," Natalie said smugly. "IF..." Jessica rolled her eyes and nodded her head, making Natalie giggle excitedly.

"'If' what?" Paige asked.

Two hours later, the three women, still wearing their smart commuting clothes, were sat around a table in a posh restaurant, along with Zoe, who was herself wearing a very short, tight black dress.

"We need to double-date more often," Jessica said with a smile.

"We need to DATE more often," Zoe laughed as she linked fingers with Natalie under the table.

"No argument here," Natalie sighed, giving Zoe a quick, affectionate kiss. Not to be outdone, Jessica and Paige immediately linked their fingers and softly kissed each other on the lips.

"So, Zoe," Paige asked. "Jessica tells me that you're a ballet teacher, right?"

"Yep!" Zoe replied happily. "Been dancing since I was 4, teaching since I was 14. It pays shit though, hence why I'm joining Soixante-Trois in November."

"I always wanted to be a ballerina," Paige sighed. "Always wanted to be able to dance on the tips of my toes like all the pros did. For obvious reasons, that's a dream that never came true..."

"Doesn't mean it CAN'T come true," Zoe teased.

"I'm a bit old for it, aren't I?" Paige asked.

"You're never too old to try something new," Zoe said with a warm smile.

"Says the 19 year old!" Natalie joked.

"I'm not wrong though, am I?" Zoe asked.

"Absolutely not," Jessica advised. "Hell, I'm 22 and I'm trying living full-time as a woman, that's something new."

"And you're doing a BRILLIANT job of it," Paige purred, giving Jessica another soft kiss.

"Right back at you, babe," Jessica purred back.

"If we're trying new things, I don't suppose there's any chance I could get a ballet lesson, could I?" Paige asked Zoe.

"Don't, I've already tried," Jessica laughed.

"As have I, MULTIPLE times," Natalie chuckled, making the French teenager roll her eyes.

"I can't very well teach it properly in a crowded living room," Zoe sighed. "But, like I said to these two, get yourself a leotard and a pair of pink tights, THEN we'll talk."

"Think I can persuade the company that a leotard should be covered by the clothing budget?" Paige asked, making the entire table laugh.

Less than an hour later, the four women arrived back at Jessica's apartment, still laughing and smiling following their successful double date.

"We'll go into the kitchen for a bit," Natalie said, shooting Jessica a knowing smile as she led Zoe into the apartment's small cooking area. Jessica nodded, her heart pumping and her hands shaking.

"Hey Paige," Jessica said. "Got something I want to show you..." Nervously, the two women entered Jessica & Natalie's bedroom, where, after checking that the door was locked, they flung themselves at each other, kissing as deeply as they had ever been kissed.

"I want you," Paige panted as she pulled off Jessica's skirt and top. "I want you now!"

"I need you," Jessica panted as she freed Paige from her dress. "I need your body!" Once both girls were down to just their underwear, they collapsed onto Jessica's bed, still locked in a passionate embrace. It didn't take long for the girls' wandering hands to find their way to each other's thongs and cache sexes...

Half an hour later, the two women laid together in Jessica's bed, their make-up smeared and their bodies drenched in post-coital sweat.

"Now THAT," Paige panted, "we HAVE to do more often." Jessica smiled and gave her new lover a long, deep kiss on the lips, savouring every molecule of Paige's taste.

"Are you done swapping saliva in there?" Natalie asked, knocking on the bedroom door.

"Yeah, 'cause saliva's the only bodily fluid we swapped..." Paige joked, earning herself a stern stare from Jessica.

"Elsa's out of town, I'll sleep in her bed," Natalie laughed. "Even though there ISN'T a bra on the door handle..."

"We're not going to get to do this as often as we want," Jessica sighed, cuddling Paige close to her. "We've both got room-mates, we're both going to be working incompatible hours..."

"Hey," Paige whispered, gently cradling Jessica's cheek in her hand. "We'll make it work, okay?" Jessica smiled and kissed Paige again, a kiss that quickly turned into much, much more for the lustful young women...

up
172 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Part 2!

Hi everyone!

I had plenty of time to work on my stories over the Easter break, so here's part 2 of the adventures of everyone's favourite stewardesses! Part 3 will see more actual 'stewardessing' rather than just Jessica and Paige pining for each other, especially now that they've got 'it' out of their systems, hehe!

In the meantime, part 11 of Nikki's story and part 10 of Charlotte/Jamie's story will be along soon, and I'm also starting work on a fourth story in the Debbieverse- so there's plenty to come from me yet!

Debs xxxx

It really doesn't seem like

It really doesn't seem like the two girls will last too long being separated and one or the other will do something to draw the ire of some company official. Fraternization can be a bad thing or a good thing depending on the position held by the two parties. If both are at the same level "on the playing field" then it should not truly matter, if one is senior to the other and could become or is the supervisor of the other then that can definitely lead to job and/or occupation problems. If the airlines was "forced" to hire T-Girls by the ECU, then maybe they should also be "forced" to reconsider their non-fraternization policies as well.
Janice Lynn

Hi!

Hi!

It's not so much that the company has a 'non-fraternisation' rule, it's more that they clamp down hard on public displays of affection. They'd never dare prevent two people from dating, regardless of gender/whether or not they're trains, but if they caught wind of two stewardesses kissing on company property during work hours, THAT is something they'd take very seriously.

Glad you liked the story!

Debs xxxx