Three Wishes

Printer-friendly version
Three Wishes

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing!

Synopsis:When a Trans Woman finds the Genie in the Lamp, the Genie finds that some wishes are easier to grant than others.

[-][+][-]

One day, there was a college student walking upon the beach during the annual Spring Break when he found. a magic lamp.

"Greetings Master, I am the Genie of the lamp. For freeing me, I shall grant you three wishes."

"Are there any restrictions on the wishes?"

"I can not interfere with Free Will nor will I kill another, other than that, there are no restrictions."

"Then for my first wish, I want to be in perfect health and be able to become a woman."

"Your wish is granted, What is your next wish Mistress?"

"I wish that my bank account always had enough in it to pay for whatever I purchase and never be overdrawn."

"Granted, what is your third wish Mistress?"

"Build me a bridge from America to Europe."

"But Mistress, that will take me years to complete, is there another wish?"

"Very well then, solve the National Debt."

"You want the bridge to begin at New York Mistress?"

[-][+][-]


The End

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice Story

Nice story - funny ending.

Hugs

Alys

I've heard a version of that one before...

But, it was to a surfer dude in California...

The last bit was "Build me a bridge to Hawaii, so I can drive there to catch some waves."

Genie's response "That'a kinda tough. Can you ask for something else?"

The surfer thought a bit and responded "Make me understand woment." (typical stereotype comment huh...)

And from the Genie: "Do you want that two lanes or four?"