Bat Mitzvah

Printer-friendly version

“I can’t believe it’s coming so soon!” said Jeff’s mom.

“Yeah, the service is tomorrow,” said Jeff.

“Do you think you’re ready for your bat mitzvah?”

“It’s a bar mitzvah, Mom. How do you always get it wrong.”

“I don’t know. Let me think of a way to get it right.”

“Just practice! Seriously how are you this bad!’

“STOP BEING SO RUDE. Wait, this gives me an idea!” His mom waved her hand and Jeff felt a tingling feeling. He began shrinking, and felt his hair growing long. His dick disappeared as his but slightly expanded and he grew b cup breasts. His shirt and pants melded together, forming into blue feminine party dress.

https://dimg.dillards.com/is/image/DillardsZoom/main/xtraord...

“I love this dress so much!” Jessica said. “I can’t wait for tomorrow!”

“I can’t wait for you to become a woman either, Jessica.”

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

on my mind

This story came from the jewish holidays putting judaism on my mind and the fact that i always wanted to wear my sister's bat mitzvah dress. let me know what you think! i know it's short

Commissioner Gordon took his daughter aside and said...

laika's picture

Commissioner Gordon took his daughter aside and said, "I told you to take the trash out two days ago and it's still sitting there."

The girl shrugged, "Sorry Dad, I've been kinda busy."

"That's what you said yesterday. You've been mysteriously 'busy' a lot lately. You disappear at all hours of the night and come home covered in bruises! Honey, you'll be 13 in a couple of days, it's time you learned a little responsibility!"

"You want to hear about responsible? So far I've helped save Gotham City a half dozen times, and just last night I apprehended Bane and delivered him to your detectives almost singlehandedly, no thanks to the Boy Blunder! How's that for a responsible 13-year-old?!"

"Just what are you saying, Barbara?"

"Dad... I'm Batgirl!"

"Oh no! Does this mean I'm going to have to throw you a.... Bat Mitzvah?!!"

(Sorry, that awful joke just popped into my head reading your story...)

Good little story but it could have been fleshed out a bit. Like a little about how mom happens to be magic, and whether Jeff would have been a willing participant in his transformation. If so, great. If not, Mom was being a bit cavalier with her abilities...

As a comic fan, the only

As a comic fan, the only thing I can say to that joke is "Bwahahahaha!"

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

It was just meant to be a

It was just meant to be a quick little thing