A Friend in Deed: part 5 and epilogue

Printer-friendly version

A bright flash startled Janet. She looked up to see Mrs. Kimby holding a camera. She couldn’t help the blush that flooded her face when she realized what the woman had done. “You didn’t have to do that,” Janet told the other woman.

“Of course, I did,” Mrs. Kimby replied. “I just had to have a picture to remember this by. I doubt this will happen again.”

As much as she didn’t want to, Janet had to concede Mrs. Kimby the point. “So, you’re going to be taking pictures?”

“Of course,” Mrs. Kimby said. “This way I’ll have proof that my son is a real man. How many boys, or men, do you think will do this?”

Janet couldn’t think of anybody who’d do this. Man or woman. “Yeah,” she said. “He’s a very good friend.”

“And don’t you forget it.”

“Are you two finished talking like I’m not here,” Nicole asked. “If so, there’s a dance we need to get to.”

Janet stared at Nicole in shock. “You want to go to the dance,” she asked.

“Of course,” came the reply. “I said I would, didn’t I? Besides, I want to see the look on the faces of those,” her eyes darted to her mother, “little freaks when we walk in.” She smiled and gave Janet a look that had her worried. “I’m also looking forward to after the dance.”

“After the dance?”

“Yeah. That’s when you and I are going to a motel.” She studied Janet for a moment. “You did arrange for a motel room, right?”

“Y-you shouldn’t say that in front of your mom, Janet said with a nervous look at Mrs. Kimby. There was a neutral expression on the older woman’s face. Janet could feel the sweat build up on her body. “And aren’t you supposed to turn back to normal after the dance?”

“Oh, I can do that when we get home,” Nicole said. “Don’t you want something special to remember this day by?”

Janet smiled at her friend. “I already have something special to remember this day by,” she said. “I have you.”

There was a bright flash of light. Mrs. Kimby had done it again. “These pictures will be great,” she said.

Twenty-five minutes later, the two teens were finally able to get Janet’s car. Mrs. Kimby had snapped, probably, a couple hundred of pictures. Most of them had Nicole hugging Janet tightly. Janet would have enjoyed those more if Mrs. Kimby hadn’t been there. As it was, she was happy to have gotten out of there without any mishaps.

“So,” Nicole said as Janet got into the car. “What did you not want to say in front of my Mom? Did you rent a room somewhere?”

“No, I didn’t Nicole,” answered Janet. “You’re a good friend doing me a favor. I wouldn’t take advantage of you like that.”

Nicole ran one hand along Janet’s thigh. “What if I want to be taken advantage of,” she asked.

Janet gulped. “Let’s just get to the dance,” she squeaked. Nicole chuckled as Janet started the car.

• *

Janet had never been more relieved to get somewhere than when she pulled into the community center’s parking lot. Nicole had been flirting with her the whole way over. Giving her flirtations looks and saying innuendoes. It was driving her crazy. If she hadn’t been worried that she was losing herself, she would be now. This was not something Marcus would do. Not in a million years.

As soon as she parked the car, she hopped out. She cursed as she put her keys in her small purse. She had wanted to wear a suit, but her mother insisted on her wearing a dress. Not that she had anything against wearing dresses. She just didn’t want the hassle of keeping track of her purse. There’s no telling what her so-called-friends would do to it once her back was turned.

Janet almost forgot to help Nicole stand as she got out of the car. The incredibly busty girl had made sure Janet had gotten an eyeful of cleavage as she leaned forward. “Nicole,” she groaned.

“What,” Nicole asked innocently.

“Do you have to do that?”

“I just wanted them to know that I’m here only for you,” Nicole said as she stood. “I want them all to be jealous of you.”

“Well, the boys might be,” Janet said. “But I doubt the girls will be. Knowing them, they’ll just insult the both of us.”

“At a Christmas dance,” Nicole scoffed. “That’s not very Christian of them.”

“People tend to ignore the inconvenient,” Janet said as they started toward the door. “And me being a lesbian is inconvenient for them. Even though I never did flirt with one of them. And, now, I never will.”

“Some of them are kind of’ cute,” Nicole said with a shrug. Janet felt her eyes go to the girl’s undulating cleavage. “But I wouldn’t want to deal with their attitude.”

Before Janet could reply, they arrived at the entrance. She could see the hate filled looks being shot her way. Those looks changed to those of stunned amazement when they saw Nicole. She didn’t blame them. It’s not often you see a girl as short and as busty as Nicole. And, of course, there’s the amount of cleavage she was showing.

“Mr. Owens,” Janet said as they approached the door. She held their tickets out for him to take. He only stood there, staring.

“Ahem,” Nicole said. It was obvious where Mr. Owens was staring. The size of Nicole’s breasts prevented her from completely closing her coat. The deep valley of her cleavage was on display for all to see. “Those are not my eyes!”

Janet saw one of the two police officers near the door turn to look in their direction. She shook the tickets in order to get Mr. Owens attention. The man did not break his stare at Nicole’s breasts. The officer frowned and nudged his partner. When that officer turned, Janet could see that that one was a woman.

“You do know you’re staring at a teenager’s breasts,” Nicole said. Again, like her last comment, it was not said quietly.

The female officer walked over. “Is there a problem,” she asked.

“He won’t stop staring,” Nicole said. “I know my breasts are big. I carry them around all day, every day. But come one. He’s an adult. He should know better.”

“Sir,” the officer said. “If you do not stop, I’ll have to arrest you with sexual harassment.” Mr. Owens started to drool. All three shuddered. “Sir,” the officer said sharply.

Mr. Owens jumped and looked up.

“I’m going to have to ask you to step away.”

“What?”

The officer motioned to her partner. “Sir. You need to step away from these teens.” The man stared in shock as the other officer came and escorted him away. “Now that that is taken care of,” the female officer said. “Let’s get you two inside. Tickets?”

Janet handed the officer their tickets. She inspected them, tore off the stubs and hand them back. Janet and Nicole went to enter the building, but the officer stopped them. “I know this is inappropriate, but I just have to ask. You know, woman to woman.”

“They’re real,” Nicole said. “The doctor who’d do this to a girl my age should have his hands cut off.”

“How?” Janet wanted to hear this too. She knew Nicole’s size had come from magic, but she didn’t think Nicole wanted to tell anybody that. And she couldn’t think of a reason for a teen to have such large breasts. If fact, she didn’t think it was possible for anybody to have such large breasts.

“It’s a medical condition,” Nicole said with a sigh. “There are several names for what I have. Macromastia, gigantomastia, and breast hypertrophy. Basically, they’re the same thing. The only difference is degree. Macromastia is the least of them. Of course, I have breast hypertrophy. The worst of the three.”

The officer shook her head. “Can you get a reduction,” she asked. “I can’t imagine walking around with all that.”

“No.” Nicole answered. “Well, I could, but the doctors don’t recommend it. As they’re still growing. They want to wait until they stop to do a reduction. So, no surgery until then.”

“Damn. Well, good luck to you. I hope you two will enjoy the dance.”

Janet watched the officer walk away then turned to Nicole. “When did you learn all that,” she asked.

“I don’t know,” Nicole answered. “I haven’t even heard of any of this condition before today.” She thought for a moment. “As for when I learned this, just now. She asked a question and the magic came up with a valid response. In fact, I’m willing to be that if you looked up those words, you’d find them, and they’d probably mean what I said they meant. Or, at least close to it.”

“Magic is weird,” Janet said with a shake of her head.

“Don’t worry about it,” Nicole said. “I want to dance.” She grabbed Janet’s hand and started walking.

Once inside the two girls looked around. Whoever decorated did a very good job. The them was ‘A Winter Wonderland.’ The auditorium was decorated like a forest glade in winter. There were fake trees and bushes. All covered in fake snow and ice. Janet didn’t want to admit it, but she was impressed.

“They didn’t hold back, did they,” commented Nicole.

“No, they didn’t,” Janet answered. She could see people turning to look their way. Trying to see who just walked in. She saw several faces start to frown at her. Especially the teen girls. She frowned back. It was just a dance. Couldn’t they let her enjoy herself?

Nicole grabbed Janet’s shoulder and turned her. She looked into the taller girl’s eyes. “Don’t pay any attention to them,” she said intensely. “They don’t matter. Only me. Let’s find a place to put our coats and purses so we can dance.”

Janet followed Nicole to the coat area. The woman working there, smiled at them as they gave her their coats. Surprised, Janet smiled back. She had not expected many people here to be friendly toward her and Nicole. “I hear what some people are saying about you,” the woman said. “They shouldn’t be saying any of that. Who you chose to sleep with does not involve them.”

“Mom says that they react that way because they’re insecure in their femininity or masculinity,” Janet said.

“She just may be right,” the woman said. “Anyway, my name is Alice. If you’d like, you could leave your purses here. I’ll make sure that nobody touches them.”

“Thank you, Alice,” Janet said. “That’s very kind of you.” She pulled Nicole closer. “This is my date, Nicole.”

Alice turned to look at Nicole. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. Nicole smiled and pulled her shoulders back. She even turned side to side a bit to show them off. Not that her massive breasts needed any help in showing off. Any body standing behind her could see them.

“They’re real,” Nicole said.

“How can you even stand,” Alice blurted. “They have to weigh a ton!”

“Not quite a ton,” Nicole said. “But they are heavy. I’m carrying over fifty pounds of tit.”

“Again, how can you be standing up,” Alice repeated in awe. “I know women who aren’t even half your size who complain about the weight. Not to mention the stares.”

“I don’t mind the weight,” Nicole said. “But the stares can be annoying. That’s part of the reason why I’m here.” At Alice’s look, she continued. “Back in school, somehow a boy snuck their phone into the girl’s locker room and got pictures of me topless. He then posted copies of them around the school.”

“That’s horrible,” Alice said. “I hope they found whoever did it.”

“When I last spoke to my mom, she said they found who did it,” Nicole said. “He’s been expelled. The principle does not take that stuff lightly.”

“Good,” Alice nodded. “So, just leave your purses here, and I’ll make sure nobody touches your stuff. Go and enjoy yourselves. If anybody needs to enjoy themselves, it’s you two.”

The two teens thanked the older woman and went to the dance proper. Janet could feel the stares as the two approached the dance floor. “Remember what I said,” Nicole said. “Only look at me. They don’t matter. We’ll show them that we don’t need their approval to have a good life.”

Janet swallowed then nodded. She remembered what Nicole had said and she was not going disappoint. She took a deep, calming breath and managed to smile at her date. “Shall we,” she asked as she held out a hand.

Nicole smiled in answer and took her hand. She stepped closer to Janet only to stop and frown. Both girls looked down at Nicole’s voluminous chest. “I don’t think I thought this through,” Nicole said as she looked back to Janet’s face.

“It’s not your fault,” Janet said with a blush. “I’m the one who designed that body. So the fault’s mine.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Nicole said as she squeezed closer to Janet. “I like this body. I got curves in all the right places.”

Janet felt her face heat as Nicole’s cleavage bulged further out of her dress. “Um,” she said. Nicole giggled.

“Let’s dance.”

The two teens danced. At first, Janet kept glancing at the people watching them. Looking for those who would try to ruin their fun. Each time she did, Nicole would draw her attention back. Usually by causing her breasts to jiggle or shake. Unfortunately, this also caused other people to look.

When they got tired, they’d sit and talk. Some of the friendlier people would come over and talk with them. They all seemed to be in support of her relationship with Nicole. They were even saddened to find out that she wouldn’t be there for long. Of course, in every bunch, there’s always a bad one. Those few people who disapproved of her who came over wasted no time in insulting her and Nicole. Thankfully they didn’t stay longer than it took to insult them.

Eventually, it was time to leave. Both girls were surprised at just how much time they had spent at the dance. They truly had fun together. But, now that it was over, Janet became nervous. She remembered what Nicole had said back at her house. Nicole wanted them to have sex after the dance.

It wasn’t that she didn’t want to have sex with Nicole. She wanted it. Very much so. It was that it would be unfair to Marcus. And, considering what he did for her, she couldn’t do that to him. She now had to figure out how to turn Nicole down without hurting her. Which would be damn hard. After all, Nicole was her fantasy girl.

“I’m almost sad this has to end,” Nicole said. “I had a lovely time.”

“Yeah, me too,” Janet said. “Let’s get our coats and purses and go home.”

“I need to go to the bathroom first,” Nicole said. “I’ll only be a minute. Why don’t you get our stuff while I’m there?”

“I don’t know,” Janet said. She did not want Nicole being alone here. “We could stop someplace on the way.”

"I’d rather go now,” Nicole said.

“Nicole, I’m worried about you. I’m afraid they’ll do something to you.”

Nicole chuckled. “Don’t worry. I did see all those dark looks they gave us. I know they’ll try to start something in the bathroom. Or, when I come out. But I got this. I’m not all beauty, you know.”

Janet could only watch as Nicole made her way to the bathroom. No matter what the busty girl said, Janet still worried about her. She had only been a girl for less than one day. She had no idea how vicious girls could get.

Nicole didn’t show any reaction to the small crowd waiting as she exited the stall. She knew they would be waiting for her. They probably started moving toward the bathroom the moment they saw her go in. She knew they wouldn’t waste this opportunity to do something to ruin her and Janet’s night. If they thought their numbers intimidated her, they needed to think again. There was only four them, after all.

Nicole walked calmly to the sink and started washing her hands. She knew the four girls. Their names were Rebecca Daisly, Sarah Covens, Melissa Streetly, and Diana Marrens. Diana usually led the group. “You have some nerve,” one of them said. Nicole recognized Diana’s voice.

“What? Washing my hands,” Nicole asked. “You’re supposed to wash your hands after using the restroom. Please tell me you wash your hands.”

“Of course, I wash my hands,” Diana yelped, shocked.

“Good,” Nicole remarked as she continued wash.

The four girls stared at her for a moment. “I don’t think you understand what’s going on here,” the Diana said.

“Oh, I understand what’s going on,” Nicole said. “You’re here to try to intimidate me.”

“We’re here to warn you,” Diana said. The others nodded their agreement. “You’re with a pervert.”

“I wouldn’t call you a pervert,” Nicole said. “I’m sure you’re a very nice girl.”

“What? No,” Diana almost shouted. “I’m talking about Janet. The girl who brought you here. She’s the pervert, not me.”

“Okay. Why is she a pervert,” Nicole asked. “Oh, and could you tell me you name. I’d really like to know who’s trying to warn me about possible perverts.”

“My name is Diana,” said Diana.

“Nice to meet you, Diana,” Nicole said. “Now, what’s this about Janet being a pervert?”

“Don’t tell me you didn’t notice her staring at your breasts?”

Nicole looked down into her cleavage. “Who hasn’t,” she asked as she looked back up at Diana. “They’re bigger than my head! How can people not stare at them.” She glanced at the other girls. “Your friends are staring now.”

Diana whipped her head around fast enough to catch the others suddenly looking at anything but Nicole's breasts. By the blushes on their faces, she could tell they had been staring. Diana shot them a glare before turning back to Nicole. “Janet doesn’t stare because they’re big,” she said. “She stares because she’s a lesbian. That’s how she’s a pervert.”

“She’s a pervert because she’s a lesbian,” asked Nicole. “How does that work?”

“Because lesbianism is a sin against God,” Rebecca declared.

“Really? Have you asked Him?” The question caused all four girls to blink. Not one of them had thought that question would ever come up. “You do know He’s coming back, right?”

“You believe that demon girl thing told the truth,” Diana scoffed. “Something like that would lie about anything.”

"So, you think she’s lying?”

“Yes.”

“And you think she’s a demon?”

“I know she’s a demon.”

Nicole shook her head. “Keep telling yourself that,” she said. “Me, I’ll accept people as they are. Those that I don’t like, I won’t socialize with. Now, if you’ll excuse me, there’s a girl I need to get back to.”

Nicole went to leave but the teen girls stepped in her way. “What,” she demanded.

“You’re a lesbian too,” Diana said. “Don’t deny it. That’s the only way a pervert like Janet could get a date.”

“We don’t like lesbians here,” Melissa said.

“I don’t see why not,” Nicole said. “You four can’t seem to keep your eyes off my boobs.” She pretended to think. “Maybe it’s because you’re jealous. Either of my size or that Janet got to touch them.”

“We’re not lesbians,” yelped Sarah.

“We’re trying to help you,” Nicole said. “You don’t want to hang around the wrong people. Others might get the wrong impression.”

“Oh please,” Nicole said with a roll of her eyes. “If two girls can’t dance together without people assuming they’re lesbians, then something’s wrong. And I don’t the problem lies with the girls.”

“Diana, I don’t think we’re going to convince her,” Melissa said. “We should teach her a lesson.”

Diana nodded. “That does seem like the best thing to do,” she said.

“I wouldn’t do that if I was you,” Nicole said. “I’ll scream and that’ll bring people in here. With just the five of us in here, who do you think they’ll believe?”

The four girls looked at each other. This time, when Nicole tried to leave, they got out of her way. At the door, Nicole stopped and looked over her shoulder.

“You girls should think about what’s coming,” she said. “Whether you believe it or not, the gods are returning. From what the emissary has said, they’re not happy with humanity. You should make sure you’re not on their shit list.”

• *

Janet was worried about Nicole. Even though the busty girl was very good at distracting her, she still had seen the dark looks shot at them. As long as they were together, those people didn’t do anything. Now that they were separate, she knew somebody was going to try something. And she did see Diana and her crew heading toward the restroom.

After seeing Diana go in the restroom, Janet would have entered as well. But she was stopped by a series of boys. They all wanted to know the same things: Who was her date, where did she come from, and did she have sisters. She told them the girl was Marcus’s cousin and to ask him about her. As they walked away, she could see them making plans on talking to Marcus. She hoped Marcus and his family had a cover story.

Janet was relieved when she saw Nicole walking back toward her. Her and every male eye tracked her. Or, more specifically, they tracked the bounce and jiggle of her massive chest. Again, she marveled at the fact that the buxom girl could even stand. Those breasts were too big to be real. Of course, she knew their size was because of magic. She shifted Nicole’s coat in her arms to give herself a distraction. “No problems,” she asked once the short girl was near.

“Not really,” Nicole answered. “Diana and her group tried to start something in the restroom. But I stopped it.” She frowned.

Janet didn’t like the frown. “What happened,” she asked as she helped Nicole with her coat.

“It may not be much,” Nicole hedged. “But I suddenly started warning them about the gods’ return. Especially their god’s return.” She looked Janet in the eye. “Why would I do something like that? I’m not Christian.”

“I don’t know,” Janet slowly said. “But magic and the gods are returning. There’s no telling what caused you to say that.”

“I can ask Mom later,” Nicole said with a sudden smile. A smile that Janet was suddenly nervous about. “Now, let’s leave. We have something special to get to, don’t we?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Janet stammered.

“Oh, yes you do,” Nicole said as she pressed herself against her date. “I’m really looking forward to it.”

Janet was worried. Nicole was not acting like she should. Well, she was, since she was, literally, a sex fantasy. Her current behavior was correct for that. But she wanted a date for the dance, not a sex partner. She really needed to get her someplace private so she could get that locket off. She wanted her friend back.

“Let’s go,” Janet said with sudden inspiration. “Whatever we do, I don’t want anybody following us. There’s no telling what they’ll do if hey get us alone.” Nicole happily nodded and lead the way out. Janet could tell that she was excited about what she thought was going to happen.

Thirty minutes later, the two pulled into a parking lot. “This is not a motel,” Nicole said. “I thought you’d want a bed for this.”

“Nicole,” Janet said. “You know I really like you, right?” Nicole nodded. “But the thing is, I love Marcus. Yes, I don’t love him the way he wants me to. But I do love him. As a friend. A really good friend. I mean, look at what he did! He turned himself into you just so I’d have a date tonight. How many people do you think would do that? How many men? Hell, how many teen boys?”

“You don’t want me,” Nicole asked with tears in her eyes.

“God yes! I want you. But it wouldn’t be fair to Marcus. Nor would it be fair to you. You are more than a stupid sex fantasy.”

“But I’m your fantasy,” Nicole said. “I want this. Marcus does too. So why don’t you?”

Janet growled in frustration. She really wanted Nicole, but she didn’t want to hurt Marcus. A part of her believed Nicole was telling the truth, but she still did not want to do this. Maybe later, if Marcus and his mother agreed. Now that she knew magic was real, she did not want to upset the magic user. Especially when she was the mother of her best friend.

“I can’t,” Janet said. “I can’t do that to Marcus. How would he react if I had sex with you, but not him? If anybody deserved it, it is him.”

Nicole was crying now. “So, this is it? You’re going to take the locket now? Can’t I have something? A kiss?”

“I can do that,” Janet said. “But let’s do it right.” She got out of the car and helped Nicole out. As the shorter girl stood, Janet brushed her face with her finger tips. “You are a very beautiful girl. If things had been different, I’d would definitely have dated you.”

“Thank you,” Nicole said and closed her eyes.

Janet tilted Nicole’s face up, leaned in and kissed her. She put all that she felt for both Nicole and Marcus into the kiss. She believed they both deserved that. As the kiss when on, Janet ran her hands up Nicole’s back to her neck. She carefully unclasped the chain and pulled the locket off.

In hindsight, she probably should have ended the kiss before taking the locket off.

EPILOGUE

One week later, Janet and Marcus sat in Marcus’ living room watching television. Even though the dance was long over, neither could look at the other. Marcus’ family thought it was funny. Janet was studying what was going to be her new religion. They haven’t told her the name, yet. But she was sure they would when they were sure she was going to convert. She knew she was, but she also understood why they wanted to be sure of her. Ever since the gods announced their return, people have gotten serious, and strange, about religion.

Janet peeked at Marcus, saw him looking at her, blushed then snapped her head back to the television. They were watching an interview of the emissary. She had been on television a lot recently. There were still people trying to proof her false. They only thing those people managed to do was embarrass themselves on national, if not international, television.

“The gods are always watching,” the emissary said. “Even when they couldn’t talk to us because of the lack of magic. They know all the things we do, both good and bad.”

“Can you give us an example,” one reporter asked.

The emissary nodded. “Yes. There recently was something that attracted most of the goddess’ attention.” She paused and looked at the camera. Marcus and Janet felt as if she was looking at them. “Marcus, Janet. You two have attracted the gods’ attention.”

Marcus and Janet froze when they heard their names. While Janet knew what Marcus had done was special, she did not believe it would draw this amount of attention. She managed to turn and look at her friend. He didn’t seem to be taking this any better than she was.

“What you did Marcus, was something the gods had to take notice,” the emissary continued. “They haven’t seen such a sacrifice in eons. To give so much of yourself just so a friend could go to a dance. You have earned their respect and a gift. Hopefully you’ll find someone worthy of it.”

Janet could hear Marcus’ shocked grunt, but she didn’t look to see what was happening. The emissary was continuing.

“Janet. I hope you realize what Marcus has done. When you find your love, you and her, should offer to have a child by your friend. There are several ways this can be accomplished. The gods will allow you to pick the method which best suit you.”

The press suddenly flooded the emissary with questions. Neither Marcus or Janet were paying attention. They were staring in shock at each other. “The gods know our names,” Janet said. “Is that good or bad?”

“I don’t know,” Marcus said. He shifted in his seat. “I think we should ask Mom. I also need to talk to her about my gift.”

Janet heisted to ask. “What did they give you?”

Marcus’ face turned as red as tomato. “You don’t want to know,” he said.

up
117 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks

I'm glad you finished this.

You're welcomed

I'm glad to have finished this too. I've been working on this for a little over two years now.

Oh

What... what did they get? Oh come on don't do this to us... let us know please...

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Well, the epilogue

wasn't planned. It just popped into my head. Just remember, gifts from the gods can be a double-edged sword.

While the story is over I would like

a little more If the mood strikes, maybe a short story now and then?

My roommate is pagan, I take it as a high compliment she trusts me with this. I would like to learn more but am not sure where to start. She definitely does not wish to discuss it and I will respect that. Last Christmas I used what little I know and bought some uncut quartz jewelry as a gift, which she appreciated. I think I did well.

I think

I could do that. No promises though.

Sounds like you did do well for your roommate.

Awkward

Things are going to get awkward at school now.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

[starts giggling]

You have no idea! [falls on floor laughing]