Parental Permission_04

Printer-friendly version

This is chapter 4 of a Smoking Fetish / TG fiction story. Hank has agreed to go on vacation as a girl. Problem is that Hank doesn't want to look like a teenage girl. He wants to look like a woman his mom's age. He gets Parental Permission to do so. How does he react to the new look? How does his family react?

Hank had said 'yes' to Mrs. Dickson when she asked him to dress like a girl for their vacation at Disney World. He still couldn't believe he had agreed to it, but he had. He was scared, but he was also excited. His mother was excited too.

She praised him for having the courage to express himself. She told him he wouldn't regret it.

"But what if someone figures out I'm really a boy," asked Hank?

"You're going to be with us, so you'll be safe. Besides, its like Mrs. Dickson said. No one in Orlando knows who you are. And if you play it safe around the house, no one here will find out here either. We park the car in the garage, so no one will see you coming and going."

Hank thought about it and supposed his mother was right. Still, it would be a disaster if any of his friends from school saw him.

"We're going to have so much fun shopping for your clothes," said Arlene excitedly. "But first I need to take you to the salon. And then we'll need to something about your chest. Maybe we can get you a padded bra. Most teenage girls do have a little something upstairs after all." She paused when she saw the look of hesitation on Hank's face. "What's wrong honey? You look bothered. Did I say something wrong?"

Hank shook his head. "No. Not really. I guess I'm still just a little freaked out over this."

"I'm sure you are. But there's something else. Isn't there?"

"I don't know. Yeah. I guess. Kind of. But its not a big deal."

"Then tell me what it is," said Arlene.

"I don't want to look like a teenage girl," he said.

"But I thought..."

"I don't want to look like a teenage girl Mom. I want to look like you."

"Like me?"

"Yeah, like a real woman. At least while we're on vacation. You know, to see what its like to be more like you."

"But honey. I'm 42 years old. I'm an old lady compared to you."

"Not to me you're not. I think you're the most beautiful woman in the whole world and I want to be just like you."

"Are you saying you'd rather pick through my closet than go shopping in a store?"

"You'd be okay with that," asked Hank?

"I suppose so," said Arlene as she sat down on the couch and lit a cigarette.

Hank sat next to her. "I hurt your feelings, didn't I? I'm sorry."

She patted his hand. "Don't be. Its my fault for misunderstanding you in the first place. I was thinking of girls and women as being the same thing and they're not. I'm glad you told me, or else I might have dressed you in pig-tails and bobby-socks."

"I love you Mom. You know that, right?"

"I love you too," said Arlene, "but it sounds like I'll need to start thinking about you as more of a sister than a daughter, if we're going to do this right. This really means a lot to you, doesn't it?"

Hank sighed and wiped a tear from his eye. "It does, but I can't explain it. But I've felt this way for a long time."

"Have you thought about how far you want to go with this?"

"You mean like sex change stuff?"

"Actually I was talking about the vacation, but I'd like to hear about that too, that is if you've given it some thought."

"Not really," said Hank. "Having a penis doesn't bother me. I just wish I had boobs, big ones, like yours."

Arlene laughed. "Mine aren't big. They're just saggy because I'm old."

"Then that's exactly the kind I want," said Hank.

"Okay then, I think I can handle that part. I'll take you to a store that sells breast forms. They make them in all sizes and shapes, so I'm sure we'll find something you like. I think they sell hip padding too. If you want to look my age, you'll need more of a caboose than you have right now."

"What about my face and hair," asked Hank?

"We'll get your breast forms and padding today, and tomorrow I'll take you to see Brenda at the salon I go to. If she can't fix you up, nobody can. We should also get your ears pierced while we're out today."

*****

Hank's salon appointment wasn't until 12:00, so he and his mother spent the morning going through her closet looking for something he could wear.

"I can't believe how well my clothes fit you," she said.

Hank laughed. "I already knew they'd fit."

"I bet you did," said Arlene as she picked up her son's cigarette case. "Do you mind? I left mine downstairs."

"You know I don't mind. I like sharing things with you."

"So I've gathered," said Arlene as she lit the cigarette and handed the case to Hank. "Light one up so I can see what my son looks like smoking like an old lady."

Hank laughed and lit a cigarette. "I still look like a boy from the neck up."

"Right now you do, but wait until Brenda gets a hold of you. Did I tell you she used to work in Hollywood as a make-up artist before she opened her own salon?"

"Only about a million times since yesterday," said Hank.

"Are you sure you don't mind going there without a wig or make-up? Its like you said, you do look like a boy from the neck up."

"Its okay. I can do it. Its not like I have much of a choice if I want to do this and I really do want to do this."

"I can tell," said Arlene. "Have I ever told you that I'm proud of you."

"Only two million times since I was born," said Hank.

******

Brenda had advised her receptionist to be on the lookout for Arlene and her son, who would probably be dressed like a woman.

The receptionist spotted them as soon as they walked in. She politely greeted them and immediately escorted them to back of the salon where Brenda was finishing with a customer.

Brenda stopped what she was doing and allowed Arlene to introduce her to Hank.

"I like your dress," said Brenda. "Of course I'd like it better on you if you looked old enough to wear it, but I guess that's why you're here."

"Yes Mamm," said Hank.

She reached out took his chin in her hand and moved his head from side to side. "Nice profile. Good cheeks, strong nose. I can work with this." She turned to Arlene. "I can take him from 16 to 60 in less than three hours."

"Forty-five or less will be just fine," said Arlene.

"It's going to take three hours to do my make-up every day," asked Hank?

Brenda laughed. "No sweetie. It's going to take that long today because I'm giving you the works; brows, nails, wax, and a make-over. But you better plan on taking at least an hour every morning to get ready, if you want to look your best."

"Okay."

"You can take a look at the wigs while I'm finishing up Darlene. Unlike you, she wants to look younger than her real age."

*****

Paul and Tommy were in the living room watching TV when Hank and Arlene came home from the salon. It was the first time either of them had seen Hank fully dressed and made-up as a woman.

Paul was speechless but Tommy couldn't stop talking. It took Hank and his mother more than two minutes to convince him that it was really Hank.

Arlene asked Tommy if he thought Hank looked pretty.

"Yeah! He's really pretty, and he looks like a mommy now.

"Thanks Tommy," said Hank as he set his purse on the table and removed the brown leather cigarette case from it.

He pulled a cigarette from the case with his long nails and loaded it between his painted lips.

"Your brother is right. You look really nice and very grown up," said Paul as he watched his son wrestle with his pink lighter.

"Thanks Dad," said Hank as he continued hand to hand combat with the uncooperative lighter. "Darn! My nails are too long. How do you do this Mom?"

Paul dug a lighter from his pocket and stepped forward. "Let me get that for you honey."

Hank leaned forward and dipped the tip of his cigarette into his father's flame. His dad's hand was shaking so Hank steadied it with his own. After it was lit, he looked away and exhaled off to the side. "Thanks Dad!"

Paul blushed and stowed the lighter back in his pocket. "I don't think anyone is going to believe I'm old enough to be your dad, looking the way you do."

"I"m sorry," said Hank.

"Don't be. That wasn't a cut. You really do look great. I just want you to be happy and I hope you find what you're looking for."

"Thanks Dad. Me too."

*****

That night after dinner, Paul excused himself and Tommy from the table to watch the baseball game on TV. He usually excused Hank as well, but this time he felt uncomfortable doing so.

As they were cleaning up the kitchen and putting the dishes away, Arlene asked Hank why he wasn't watching the game with his father and Tommy.

"I don't know," said Hank.

"I thought baseball was one of your favorite sports. Or were you just pretending to like it?"

"Are you kidding? I love baseball. I love football too. I just don't feel like I fit in. Things are kind of different now."

"Things are different. But you can still be a woman and enjoy watching baseball," said Arlene.

"You don't watch it."

"I do now," said Arlene as she grabbed her cigarettes and lighter and walked into the living room.

Hank picked up his cigarette case and sat down next to his mother on the couch.

Paul smiled when he saw them sit down. "Its a good game," he said. "Bottom of the third and the Braves are up by one."

Hank returned his father's smile, lit a cigarette, and sat back with his legs crossed in a feminine manner. He felt on top of the world as he chain smoked his Virginia Slims, keeping up with the pace set by his parents, who were both heavy smokers. This is heaven, he thought. And then he wondered, does it get any better than this?

He had posed an interesting question to himself. But what was the answer? He was smoking like a woman- like his mom. He was dressed like her. They even looked the same age. HIs parents and little brother had accepted him as such.

Somewhere in the eight inning, it dawned on him that he had reached his goal. He had always been big on setting high goals for himself, but he'd never reached one before- until now.

Three days ago it had seemed like an unreachable challenge. But here he was, sitting in the living room with his parents, dressed like a middle aged woman and burning up his lungs with Virginia Slims.

Sure, he was happy. He was happier than he'd ever been in his life. But could it last? He wondered if he should give it up now that he had done it. He crushed out his cigarette in the ashtray he was sharing with his mother and looked around the room. Everybody seemed happy and content. And then he realized why. They had accepted him and were happy for him. Where do I go from here, he wondered?

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Parental permission

nikkiparksy's picture

I like this story a lot it is going in an unexpected direction but that is what fiction is for.Looking forward too how it turn's out.