Stevie's Tale - Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

0006.jpg

Stevie’s Tale – Chapter 6

By Kelly Blake

“…somewhere his wifey won’t see.”

Being able to dress at home opened up my world. I simply loved being who I was with no hiding or sweating discovery by mom, or anyone else for that matter. Of course this meant bringing some of my things to the house; my less extravagant things? But as soon as I brought them to mom’s Katie replaced them with newer and even more extravagant things? I mean Katie, and of course Bernie, spared no expense.

Katie and I spent our afternoons into the evenings walking Las Olas, hitting the mall, getting totally wasted, and having wild and random sex…with each other that is. And all that was done in no particular order.

Katie and I did it…the big nasty it…in the women’s lounge of several restaurants. We got really intense on the beach beneath a towel during the day. No piece of furniture, no tabletop, no carpeted floor went untested. But it was in Katie’s bed that the true magic occurred. And her ‘cup’ never stopped us.

I hated when the maid changed the bedding. Just when the aroma of our bodies began to truly be detectable, she would change them. I simply adored putting my nose flat against the finely woven bed sheets and inhaling deeply. Every part of Katie’s body would fill my heart and soul through my nose.

When Friday morning came, I knew two things for sure when Katie picked me up. I was going to do my first ‘requested date’ that evening and I would be going to school as Stephanie, a new transfer student. I was actually excited and even anticipating the evening. Katie was almost as excited as I was. She loved the thought of seeing me on top of a dick ever since Bernie’s.

“It’s so fucking hot when you’re getting your brains fucked out by a real cock.” She’d say with a giggle.

And of course Katie would be sitting on his face getting the lick job of her life. But this night, being very special, required truly thoughtful preparations that began with Katie’s stylist. We both need a trim and our nails done of course. Katie had a special hair treatment done for both of us. my hair blew out looking so much…healthier…and so much fuller?

I can’t say I loved the candy pink nail polish but Katie said the ‘client’ had a special request. He wanted innocent looking Catholic schoolgirls. We had to buy the matching lipstick of course. I breathed a sigh of relief when I was promised a nail redo on Saturday afternoon. Then my ‘tit tanks’, as Katie called them, had to be filled with saline. I so looked forward to not having to do that ever again. But only time and the ‘mones, would tell.

Katie removed her cup for the last time. She smiled upon seeing it was without any reddish contents? After cleaning herself out on the bidet, we both went internal. Whatever Katie put in the oil really relaxed me to the point of me closing my eyes and relishing the mindless oblivion. We both went to bed after bathing and snacking. With the warmth of one another, it wasn’t hard to nap for nearly two hours. We finally awoke and began to get ready.

We’d gotten linen tartan skirts, white silk bone button blouses and silk and linen blend navy blue blazers with brass buttons at the mall. We also purchased white knee highs and penny loafers…with tassels? I couldn’t believe we were going through so much effort for this guy. I simply didn’t understand it until Katie finally explained.

“Listen sweet heart…” She placed her hands gently on my cheeks and looked into my eyes. “This bozo is dropping fifteen big ones an hour just for me. What do you think he’s paying for you?”

“Wait… What…?” I couldn’t think.

“Yeah baby doll… So if he wants Catholic school girls to fuck up the ass…guess what? He’s going to get Catholic school girls to fuck up the ass.” Katie smiled patiently as the truth sank in. “That’s right honey… This could cost him…I don’t know…major mega bucks if we stay overnight.”

“Wait…!!! What…???” How could anybody pay that much for…that little?

“Listen… This poor asshole has a wife and kids, and lots of money. He’s not the type who can fly off to Costa or Thailand for a weekend. And it’s too risky for him to get caught anywhere. So what does he do? He gets us.” She laughed. “It’s like we’re performing a public service…you know? He’s not the type to hang around school yards and he’s doesn’t want to tap his son’s or daughter’s girlfriends.”

“Well…” I was still stunned by the dollars. “We get all that money?”

“No baby girl…” Katie laughed. “Bernie gets the charge card and we get a percentage plus the tips. After all…look at what we get from Bernie. And the tips are seriously dope as fuck.”

Staring at Katie, I knew she was right. We did have this amazing apartment. We did get clothes that aren’t even in anyone’s catalogue…other than maybe Neiman Marcus or something. And then there’s the car, the food, the jewelry and whatever else. Oh…and my doctors and stuff…?

“We’re both service providers honey. Anyway…this guy really has a big cock…not as thick as Bernie’s but way longer. You’re going to love him.”

“How do you know?” I suddenly felt…jealous?

“I’ve done him before.” She laughed. “By the way sweet heart… You’re nips are really getting huge. You are pumping at home. Good girl…” Katie giggled and her eyes shone. “And so have I.”

Gazing at her tented out Blazer, I could see she was right. We were so taken with one another that I failed to notice. But her reminder caused me to remember her naked body from just a scant two hours ago.

Katie’s nipples were quite deep pink color as well as her areolas. And her nipples were so thick. Kind of like my thumb…almost…? I also remembered that her crotch and her vagina seemed…swollen? I remember seeing her puffy lips and her even more discernable and available clitoris poking.

I spaced and Katie gently reminded me of what came next with a nod of her head toward the palettes arranged on the counter. I turned and began taking out my brushes.

“No baby doll… I’m going to do you for tonight. He wants young? I’m going to give him a tall fourteen-year-old ‘b-baller’. Just do your lips. And use that candy pink. I’m going to do your eyes and face…as if you needed it.” Katie snorted a chuckle.

I was disappointed. I’d been doing different looks and wanted to try a new one tonight. It was like every color I put on looked amazing…even the greens, which weren’t amongst my faves, looked awesome. I would have liked metallic rose with rose gold sparkles on my lids. Or maybe even the metallic dark grey on my lids with dove gray over. Something different and dramatic…you know…? I mean this was a special sort of evening for me for sure.

Using a lot of mascara, the barest black eyeliner ending in a cat’s eye, and a touch of the very pale pink on my lids, opened up my eyes completely. Katie was right…as she usual was. She even chose my scent for the evening. It was something kind of sweet…too sweet for my taste? It was something Katie would never wear…but I didn’t ask where it came from.

After I combed out Katie’s hair and she styled mine, we began to dress. She suddenly stopped me.

“Lose the bra baby doll. I guarantee you he’ll cream himself just gawking at your pokies and we won’t have to work hard at all.” Katie grinned as she donned her blouse…without her bra of course.

Once we were dressed and scented appropriately, and the final check done, we went to put our bags together. The only positive part of the shopping was my new Coach deep brown leather and canvas shoulder bag. It was gorgeous. And it held everything I needed. I had begun to put it together the other day in anticipation of the evening’s events.

Katie checked the contents of my bag and added a tube of her ‘special’ goo. She also threw in my lipstick and mascara. The final item to be checked was my key to our home on the end of a new gold fob. She pulled it out and dangled it in front of my eyes. I took a deep breath, sighed, and smiled. That key was like some kind of seal of approval.

“What about my wallet?”

“No honey…” Katie smiled at me. “You never bring your ID on a date. And you only bring enough cash to get you home. Our dates are really well vetted by Bernie but you never know when a guy will turn freak on you. Like maybe he’ll want to stalk you or something…? Plus… if you say you’re fourteen…then you’re fourteen and you have nothing on you that says anything different. These clowns pay a lot for a little of our time and they want the real thing most of all.”

I sort of understood? But I didn’t question Katie’s wisdom.

“Okay honey…” Katie seemed excited. “Our ride should be here.”

“Our ride…?”

“Yeah… Come on…”

Katie pulled me by the hand out the door. An older couple entered the elevator on our way down. They stood against the opposing wall and glared at us…our mode of dress. I blushed and gazed at my nails. Katie just glared back with a smirk that would be more than enough to send me screaming off into the night. They simply looked away.

As we crossed the lobby and walked toward the doors, I saw this really huge guy in a black suit standing next to this really big car. As we exited the building he opened the back door for us.

“Hi Joey…” Katie beamed at him.

“Hey Katie…” His voice was so deep and raspy. “Who’s your new toy?”

“Like her Joey?” Katie chuckled. “Her name is Stevie.”

“She is terminally cute and seriously fuckable…for a teeny bopper.” He grumbled what passed as a laugh.

“Well I own her sweetie.” Katie gently pinched his cheek. “But if you’re real nice to us maybe I’ll let her suck you off. She so loves sucking on a real man’s cock.” Katie laughed.

“Sweet heart…” Joey assisted Katie in. “I couldn’t even afford a kiss on my cheek. My eyes aren’t that short anyway.” He chuckled.

Joey grinned as he assisted me in the car. But just before I bent my head to get in I kissed his cheek. I think I surprised myself more than Joey. And Joey was quite surprised. He actually managed something that closely resembled a smile as he touched his cheek. Katie snickered and leaned over me just as Joey was closing the car door.

“Don’t you just love a teeny whore with class?” Katie said to him and laughed.

Joey finally laughed after a moment and, after closing the door, got in and we were off.

“We always get Joey or somebody like him.” Katie said to me. “If we go somewhere and something isn’t right...maybe there’s something we don’t like? We text him nine-one-one and he’ll come crashing in. Literally…” She chuckled. “But we also need to let him know if the john is squeaky and the scene’s totally dope.”

I took this all in as we headed down toward the south end of the beach. I knew there were some mondo buffo resorts that are sort of private and sort of secluded from the main madness of the beach scene.

“I only ever had to nine-one-one him once.” Katie leaned forward. “Remember that one asshole that was so drunk and nasty?”

“Yeah… I like that kind though. They think they’re tough but it’s always over way too quick.” Joey spoke in that guff deep voice and he chuckled…I think?

“So you really don’t need to be afraid of anything. Joey…or someone just like him…will pick us up…” She leaned forward again. “Hey Joey… What time tomorrow…?”

“Ten in the morning… And please don’t keep me waiting.” He growled. “I do have a life of sorts you know.”

Katie continued to chatter about…well…the job…in general? Then she got down to specifics.

“This guy’s nice. He’s a bit athletic so…?”

Katie giggled and opened her shoulder bag. She removed a short thin straw, and a small dark vial. She uncapped the vial and tapped small white flakey powder onto the top of her hand.

“Here baby doll…” Katie handed me the little straw. “We’re both going to need a little of this.”

I glanced up at Katie from the tiny pile of white stuff. I knew what it was and I took the straw. There was no longer any need for me to question what she was giving me. Katie’s sense of medicinal additions seemed to always make me feel better…about everything. I snorted a bit in each nostril and almost immediately sky rockets exploded in my head.

“Want a snort Joey?” Katie leaned forward extending the vial.

“No thanks Katie… I’m on the job.” He sort of smiled. “But maybe later…”

“Tay sweetie…” Katie grinned and then tapped some out for herself.

By the time we pulled up to the main doors, we were ripping and Katie had more in reserve in the event that the evening went on…and on…and on. I could barely keep myself from giggling or…dare I say it…singing? My entire body felt so alive and electric and I was walking on air as we made our way to the front desk.

“We’re here to see our daddy?”

Katie giggled and winked at the woman behind the desk. Surprise…surprise…! They seemed to know one another. Of course Katie slipped her some green.

“You know the way honey? He’s in his usual room.” She smiled wryly as she tucked the money away.

“Excellent…” Katie took my hand. “Come baby doll… Daddy’s in the penthouse…as usual.” She chuckled. “And I know he can’t wait to see his little girls.”

I was trying to take in everything around me as Katie pulled me by my hand along toward the elevators. Everything looked so…so elegant and yet so…beachie? I mean there were rich wood paneled walls and bamboo furniture. The pools looked amazing and the bar seemed to have every liquor ever. I could smell the most amazing aromas coming from the dining room and there were platters of hor d’oeuvres that rested near a piano alongside the bar.

The elevators were wood paneled and elegant. As we walked down the long corridor toward the room, my excitement grew. This was the real thing. I was doing my first really professional call with my love. She held my hand all the way to the door. Katie knocked and giggled.

“Room service…” She announced loudly.

The door opened and this old guy in a bathroom bearing the resort’s logo faced us. He was clean shaven and his grey hair was perfectly manicured. He had remarkable blue eyes. His broad and lewd smile showing perfectly white teeth.

“Katie…!” He beamed. “You look…spectacular…as usual.”

“Hiya Kenny…” She pulled me in behind her. “And this is my sister Stevie.” She pulled me to her side.

Ken’s mouth fell open. He was all bug-eyed and he actually drooled! He looked at me and then Katie and then back at me.

“She’s gorgeous.” He reached out and gently touched my cheek. “You are magnificent.” He turned to Katie. “And she’s…?”

“Yeah…” She giggled. “She’s all of fourteen.”

I thought his eyes would bug out as Ken took my hand and led me into the most amazing suite ever. It even had its own bar and it was nicely stocked. The view was spectacular. Even though the sun was going down the views of the ocean and the port were breath taking. I felt his hands upon my shoulders and I shivered.

“Are you cold?” He asked as I gazed back up at him.

“She’s not cold Kenny. She’s excited. Her engine is running.” Katie chuckled. “Baby doll…? Show him what you really love to do.”

Turning to face him, I smiled coyly. It was nice to look up at somebody for a change. I got up on my toes and gave him a quick peck on the lips as my hands seemed to automatically undo his loosely knotted robe. It was like I was on automatic pilot or something? I simply knew exactly what to do…and what was expected of me. I guess I learned as much from Katie when we were at Bernie’s.

I could feel his dick pop out and poke me in my belly as soon as the robe’s belt was undone. My hands roamed over his quite well developed chest. I circled his nipples and then gently pinched them. He felt so…warm…and his scent…so…‘masculine’?

“Oh my God…” He moaned as his hands gently massaged my shoulders.

“You are so fucking lucky Kenny my love.” Katie sidled up behind him and she began to kiss and lick at his ear and neck. “You’re her first. So be gentle sweetie.”

Kenny never heard her because as my hands continued down his body, gently gliding over the hairs on his tummy, his eyes were closed and his mouth slightly open. He was already deep in sub-space. I thought I heard a door open. But the moment my hands reached his awesome cock and gnads I was in another world. His dick was huge though my hand could fit around it. But his gnads were amazing. They filled up my hand…entirely!

Barely hearing Katie speak I sunk to my knees and kissed the head of Kenny’s dick. He was throbbing so violently I thought he’d spew all over me. Kenny began to moan when I kissed the very tip and then slowly engulfed the head of his dick. I gently began to nurse on it. I felt Katie standing at my back and straddling me. She was kissing him and sucking on his nipples as I closed my eyes and simply…nursed?

Katie lifted her skirt over my head. Now I was truly encased in heaven. Katie was very excited. I could smell the aroma of her perfume mixed with her leaking essence. I simply bathed in the amazing sensory deluge. Kenny was leaking into my mouth and I was totally savoring every little taste on my tongue.

“So…daddy…?” Katie giggled. “Who’s your very quiet friend?” She lilted.

There were two…??? I couldn’t even imagine one guy only weeks ago.

“Is he just going to watch? Or maybe I can persuade him to play with us? What do you think?”

“Owww Katie…” I felt Ken tighten up.

“Sorry baby…” Katie lilted. “But you know how your nipples turn me on.” She must have nipped him with her teeth.

“Maybe you should go and find out if he’s interested.” Kenny chuckled. “That really hurt.”

“I’m really sorry Kenny.” Katie said with a giggle. “Just remember that my Stevie’s ass is only for you.”

She said ‘my Stevie’. I could have died and gone to heaven for feeling so…so warm and fuzzy. Suddenly I was back in the dim light of the suite. I turned my head slightly to see this other old guy sitting in an armchair playing with his dick. I must say he had a really nice one. Suddenly Kenny turned me upside down. I yelped without taking his dick from my mouth. He quickly took my panty off.

“Oh this is too precious…” Kenny said just before engulfing my boy bits in his mouth.

Holding onto his waist as strongly as I could whilst he lifted and turned me like I was a toy, I finally felt what a real man was like; strong and insistent. Having no free hands I began to try and accommodate as much of his dick as I could in my mouth. It wasn’t much more than almost half? He was def long in the long department. But his arms were strong and his grip equally as firm and I was confident he wouldn’t drop me.

“Don’t worry sweet heart.” He said leaving my bits unattended for a moment. “I’ve got you.”

Taking that as a cue to use my hands again, I gripped Kenny’s dick whilst reaching around to squeeze his really hard and firm butt. And he went back to work on my bits. I was in absolute heaven. The manly scent of his body just rocketed my senses higher and higher. But when he suddenly licked his way from my bits to my butt hole I could have died from the exquisite sensation.

Kenny teased and poked and massaged my butt hole with his tongue. I had never felt such an intense magical sensation before…not ever. He even wormed his way into me and I simply went limp and moaned. He could have done anything to me at that moment and I wouldn’t have objected at all. My entire being was centered upon his tongue in my butt.

After a few minutes of his wonderfully sensuous treatment, I simply couldn’t take any more…not without having more.

“Please…” I moaned breathlessly. “I want you in me. I need to feel you in me.”

Ken chuckled as he turned me and I wound up in his arms, my hands around his neck. He began to kneel and I stopped him.

“Please…?” I whined in a whisper. “Not like this… Not here…?” I could actually feel a tear welling up. “Please….? I need my bag and I don’t remember where I dropped it.”

Glancing around the room I saw Katie doing a lap dance on whatever his name was and kissing him feverishly. I spotted my purse on the bar top. Katie must have put it there when I made my stunning entry…that is…I was stunned. Ken carried me to the bar and then to the bedroom.

Ken laid me upon the bed and stood back. I immediately hopped off the bed much to his surprise. I took hold of him. He had such broad and amazing shoulders. And I turned him and gently pushed him onto the king sized bed. Thank you Katie for teaching me that move. I took my purse and smiled at him as I turned to find the bathroom door.

“I’ll be right back.”

I giggled and sort of skipped into the bathroom closing the door behind me. There was no way I was going to let that thing inside me without at least a little prepping. I opened up my bag and retrieved my tube of goo. I also noticed that somehow Katie had slipped the little vial and straw in without me seeing. Both were welcomed prepping as far as I was concerned.

With my panty already history, applying a bit of goo inside and out proved easy enough. It was a bit trickier with the snuff. I carefully pored two little piles on the counter top and inhaled one in each nostril. The rush was so intense I needed to hold firmly onto the towel rack to keep from falling over. Quickly putting my things away I carefully checked to make sure I still looked sort of…acceptable? Hmmm… Just a touch of cherry lip gloss…?

The moment I walked back out Kenny’s eyes lit up. He simply stood back up and watched my every move. I dropped my bag onto the carpet by the bed and slowly removed my jacket. My eyes never left his. I had this performance totally visualized. I let my jacket drop to the floor and reached around to unzip my skirt, letting it too drop to my feet. Pushing him back down onto the bed I climbed atop him and sat on his thighs.

Of course Kenny let his appreciation be known with his dick sticking nearly straight up. I grasped its shaft with one hand whilst slowly buttoning my blouse with the other. Ken kept his eyes on my boobs with my pokies still being quite erect. Whilst tossing my blouse off I leaned forward and gently sucked one of his nipples into my mouth whilst my hand played with his other.

“Oh my God…” Kenny moaned with a guttural voice. “You are so fucking amazing.”

When I sat up again he couldn’t help but pull me back down till he could suckle on my nips. I was in heaven again with major league jolts of electricity shooting from my nips to my dick and butt hole. Finally pulling away and moving back down to grasp his dick again, I leaned forward and placed its head on my butt hole. Kenny’s hands were on my boobs playing with my nips.

“Please…” I pled softly. “Please be gentle.”

And I sat down just enough to let the tip of his head in. I silently thanked my Goddess…Katie that is…for her making me use that butt plug and doing those ‘Kegels’…and especially for her ‘special kit’ including her ‘special’ goopie.

“Oh…! Jesus Christ…!” Kenny moaned. “You’re so tight!”

“Oh God… Oh God… Oh God…!” I yelped appropriately, my eyes closed whilst relaxing my butt hole just enough. “You’re so…big!” I groaned.

I slid myself down enough to engulf about half of him? He was pretty long for sure. I leaned down till my face touched his chest.

“Roll over please?” I softly pled. “I want you on top of me.”

As he rolled over taking me with him, I wrapped my legs around his waist giving him full access to my butt. I began attempting to do my Kegels on his dick as he slowly began to pull out and then, as he gently and slowly pushed back in. I moaned in pleasure and winced in pain. Even though he was much easier to take in than Bernie, I wanted him to have his little show whilst I enjoyed his…intrusion…and tuition?

“God… You’re so tight.” Ken moaned again.

Clasping my hands around his neck, I pulled him down till our lips met. He tried to devour me but his kiss was nothing like Katie’s. His kiss was one of hunger and pure sexual desire. Katie’s kisses were softer and more soul sucking. My butt hole felt numb and I wasn’t sure whether it was the coke or the goo. But I didn’t care. What he was doing to me inside was…thrilling…as fuck!

Letting go of Kenny’s neck, I began to play with his nipples as he grunted and groaned and moaned. I gently pulled on them. If that felt half as amazing as it did for me, he was definitely heading for nirvana at top speed. I simply closed my eyes and felt every thick vein on his dick as it passed in and out of my hole. I bucked my hips up to meet every thrust…to reap all the pleasure I could out of him.

I could feel myself leaking and this was not lost on Kenny. He simply massaged my dick’s head with the fluid as he leaned on one arm. I was moaning and sighing and simply having the time of my life. And I felt good about it…about myself. It was like this was always my destiny and I was being what I was meant to be; a high priced, high class, whore.

Kenny’s stamina was amazing. He rolled back over and now I was playing cowgirl. He pumped into me as I rose and fell upon his cock. Then he had me spin around on his cock till I was facing his feet. I didn’t know what else to do so I massaged his huge gnads. I had to know what was making them so huge and swollen…so unlike mine. Kenny reached for two pillows and placed them beneath his head.

In a more upright position he pulled me back down to rest upon his chest. Raising his legs up, Kenny pumped into me like an air hammer. His hands began to roam over my body as I lay atop him. Kenny played with my boobs with one hand and my tummy and dick with his other. I began to feel a totally amazing and rapidly rising tide of electric energy building toward a mind-shattering orgasm.

Suddenly I cried out in exquisite ecstasy as I actually could feel him gushing into me. His dick was buried so deeply and I could feel his throbbing, pulsing dick head throughout my body. Just at that moment I heard Katie, and whoever she was doing, laughing.

“Hey baby doll...? Was it as good for you as it was for me?” She laughed.

“Oh my God…” I whispered breathlessly as I rested atop Kenny’s now perspiring body.

Kenny’s arm was around me and his other hand simply held my bits. I was…well…I was somewhere else? My eyes were closed and I had to have had the derpiest grin. My arms covered Kenny’s and I held him as best I could. His dick was still in me and I prayed that would last. I would have given anything at that moment to feel him get hard again whilst inside me.

Katie got onto the bed and straddled me whilst I was still on my back atop Kenny. She bent over and gently took my face in her hands.

“God…” She stared at me. “You’re so fucking beautiful right now. Getting ass fucked really seems to agree with you.” Katie laughed and then kissed me. “Why don’t you guys roll over and let’s see what we can do?”

Katie got off us and Kenny easily rolled us over, my legs now splayed with him still tightly embedded in me. Katie disappeared from my view and I craned my head around to kiss Kenny. Suddenly…in mid semi-hot kiss…his head shot up.

“Oh God…!” He groaned. “That is so…good.”

I suddenly felt his dick pulse! And he pushed himself against me as if…you know? What Katie told me later is that she was tonguing his butt hole. And the more she did it, the more his dick began to show signs of life. A huge warm wave of bliss overtook me and I actually felt myself leaking…again! I couldn’t believe how blessed I was to actually have this happening.

“Oh faaahhhhk…!” He grunted.

That’s when two of her fingers went into him. And I knew exactly what she was doing in there. His dick grew with each throb and he began to thrust into me slightly once again. Katie was doing a drum solo on his good spot.

Suddenly I felt something cool between my butt cheeks. Katie was at work again. And as Kenny began to move slightly in and out of me, whatever goo she used helped to ease my slightly aching and chafed butt.

I now had a pillow to tuck beneath my chin and raise myself enough for Kenny to play with my boobs and nips. I must confess that he took full advantage and made concentrating on doing my ‘Kegels’ somewhat difficult on his ever-growing dick.

Thankfully, I suddenly had something to wrap my lips around. The other old guy came around to my face and offered me his dick. I could smell the scent of Katie on it as well as the olive oil and spices. She certainly didn’t waste any time with him. What do you call it…she took him ‘around the world’ non-stop? And I didn’t hesitate to take him into my mouth.

He was only a little hard? But I knew what I had to do. I used every little trick, no pun intended, Katie taught me and I soon felt his dick growing larger in my mouth. I was in a different space with both dicks getting bigger and bigger in me. I definitely wanted to feel that again. I mean how often can this actually happen to somebody? And grow they did…like to the max and maybe more!

Kenny suddenly pulled me to my knees and whoever took his dick away from me. I felt Katie get off the bed and whoever get on. Katie appeared in front of me all smiles. Kenny groaned and as he pushed so hard that he got a bit more of himself into me.

“Oh faaaaahhhhhhk…!” Kenny roared.

“They’re a little busy.” Katie said and giggled as she got on and splayed her legs, her sopping vagina right beneath my mouth. “You know what to do sweet heart.”

Indeed I did and my mouth coveted her entire vagina, my tongue ruthlessly rooting for every drop of her essence and that of….whoever. I was in heaven again as I lapped away and as Kenny fucked away like a mad man. Suddenly Katie sprang off the bed. As I was getting into Kenny’s pulling of my nips, she returned with her legs once again splayed and a wickedly lewd giggle.

“Try this baby doll.”

A sprinkling of the magic white powder dotted her vaginal lips. Katie even pried apart her wonderfully puffy petals and sprinkled some inside her vagina. What I couldn’t inhale I lapped off her puffy lips. I dug as far as my tongue would reach to lap my ‘gift’ from inside her.

Katie grasped my head between her thighs and pinned my mouth where it rested. As I was getting pounded by Kenny, my mouth and tongue pressed harder against Katie. What I didn’t realize at that moment was Kenny’s friend banging Kenny’s ass as he was banging mine. And we were all getting off. I was amazed at how quickly Katie squirted into my mouth and nearly crushed my head.

“Oh…! Faaaaahhhhhk…!” I heard the friend shout.

I knew Kenny’s friend (that does sound a wee bit better than ‘what’s his name’ or ‘whoever’) orgasmed. I certainly felt it through Kenny’s amazing thrusts. Kenny moaned as his friend pulled out his dick.

“Come over here honey.” Katie chuckled and spoke to the other guy. “Let me freshen that up for you. And here take this.” She handed him the vial. “Have a hit or two…”

Katie knelt and took his dick into her mouth. I could barely hear him snorting. Kenny was still pumping in and out of me. Indeed he was pulling completely out and then plunging back in. It felt wonderful…like…totally amazing. We were all high and changing positions but Kenny’s cock never left my asshole. I would have died had it done so.

Finally we exhausted ourselves. Between bouts of Katie and me licking the guys clean as well as each other, we all had a snack and some amazing port Kenny found at the bar. I must confess that the few hours had past like minutes. I certainly lost all track of time the moment I saw Kenny’s cock. In the midst of our little break, Kenny brought out his not so little stash of snort and set it upon the coffee table. His friend whipped out a bag of killer weed.

Kenny was a bit concerned about some blood on his dick. But Katie took care of that whilst I licked and sucked him clean.

“Kenny… Dear love…” Katie giggled and grinned. “I told you this was her first time. You popped her cherry.”

Over the course of Heaven only knows how many hours, I think we could have written our own books of sexual positions. And every new position was more amazing than the last although I must admit I did have a fave.

Toward the end of our endurance, Katie was atop me. We were head to foot…or should I say face to crotch? Anyway…John…that was Kenny’s friend…and John is his real name…was at Katie’s rear. Kenny was at mine…as if anywhere else.

The rules were from ass to mouth to pussy…or ass again. I had no complaints at all. Katie’s amazing essence was always either in my nose or in my mouth when the guys switched. I couldn’t have felt more alive. I can’t begin to tell you how totally electric I felt. Zoning out on everything except the cock in my ass and, or the one in my mouth was…totally red-hot dope as fuck. And after a time I even zoned them out and floated on orgasmic sensations.

Finally we were totally wasted and exhausted. Katie took hold of John’s cock and led him out of the room. Kenny was in the bed and I darted into the bathroom. My hole was def chafed and sore and so I gooed it up inside and out again. I stuffed some tissue up against my butt hole, peed and then went back into the bedroom.

“You look so beautiful.” Kenny said as he pulled the covers aside. “Come on in sweet heart and I’ll keep you warm.” He smiled tenderly.

I hadn’t noticed it but the room was quite cool. I quickly hopped into the bed and I pulled the sheet and blanket over me. I straddled Kenny’s tummy and simply stared at him. I knew what I needed to do. It felt almost instinctive. I leaned over and put my arms around his neck. I rested my forehead on his pillow as tears came to my eyes. Kenny quickly turned his head. His expression was very serious…and maybe even caring.

“Hey…” He wiped my tears away with his thumb. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah…” I sniffled and smiled. “I’m just so happy it was with you.”

Now I ask you seriously. Is that a whore speaking…or is that a whore?

“You were so gently and so awesome.” Yet another sniffle and smile. “I never felt anything like that before and I’m just so happy.” I kissed him…deeply. “Thank you so much for that. I’ll always remember this evening.”

Nestled into his side, my hand on his cock, I could tell that he really was gobstuck with what I said. What could he say or do except to hug me in a nurturing kind of way. I savored his aroma when he fell asleep. I followed shortly thinking what a totally amazing evening we were having. And to think we were actually getting paid for this.

When the morning sun couldn’t be ignored as it streamed through the window, Kenny began to stir. I knew he had ‘morning wood’ and I wanted it. I pulled the tissue out from my ass cheeks. I was surprised that it was a little stuck. Kenny’s goo had leaked more than a wee bit…much more. I reached for my goo on the night table and lubed myself inside and out. For the first time I envied Katie her pussy. It was like…automatic self-lubing?

When Kenny finally sat up I was more than ready. Before he could say ‘good morning’ I had pushed him back down and face dove his cock. I couldn’t get enough of it. The night had produced the most amazingly intoxicating cornucopia of bodily scents that totally, and almost immediately, permeated my being. I could smell my scent and the olive oil. I could smell his scent as if a wave crashed into me. And I could even smell a wee bit of John’s and that of my dear sweet Katie.

When neither Kenny nor I could hold out any longer, I sat upon his cock and my weight impale me on him instantly. I cried out both in exquisite pleasure and pain as its entire length slowly disappeared into me. Kenny was almost as shocked and surprised as I was. I felt like his cock would peek out my throat! It really didn’t take energy or movement from either of us to come almost at the same time.

My body was now resting atop Kenny. And my legs still straddled his waist, with his cock still firmly embedded in my ass. We were both breathing heavily and his perspiration covered my body with moisture.

“Thank you so much…” I whispered.

Kenny put his arms around me.

“Please…just don’t start crying again.” He chuckled softly.

Once recovered, we showered together. Even though my boobs had shrunk a bit, I don’t think Kenny noticed. We washed one another and dried one another. He couldn’t take his eyes off me. I began to blush and smile timidly.

“Sorry…” He smiled. “I just can’t stop looking at you.” He took me by my shoulders. “You’re so…so perfect. I definitely want to see you again.”

I was shocked. Is it really that easy? I didn’t know what to say.

“I would like that too.” I smiled and gazed up into his eyes. “But I need to ask Katie.”

“I can arrange that.” He grinned boldly. “Whatever it takes... But it’ll need to happen in another town.”

“I don’t care where Kenny. I just want to be with you again. I’ll ask Katie.”

“Get me your phone sweet heart.” He said quite gently.

I fetched my phone from the bedroom and handed it to him. He began to fiddle with it.

“I’m putting a very private number in under ‘K’. There is no name attached.” He finished and handed it back to me. “You call it only if you have a problem…” He held up his index finger for emphasis. “…any problem at all. Do you understand?”

I smiled and nodded. After brushing my hair and teeth…he let me use his toothbrush…I went back into the bedroom to get dressed. I got my blouse and skirt on and went to do my lashes and lips. Satisfied that I looked presentable, I finally donned my jacket and went out into the main room.

Evidently room service had already brought up several trays of breakfast foods. Kenny found my panty behind a footrest and brought it to his nose. He inhaled deeply and grinned lewdly.

“I’d like to keep these…” He chuckled. “…if you don’t mind.”

Giggling I nodded my head. After all, with what he paid for the overnight it was the least I could do. We ate as best we could. I was still felt little high from the dope and had to force toast and juice down. As we got ready to leave, I turned and threw my arms around Kenny’s neck. As I pulled him down I whispered in his ear.

“Thank you so much for last night.” And I kissed his cheek.

When I let go I saw he had two envelopes in his hand. He gave one to Katie and the other to me. Now he bent down to whisper in mine.

“It’s me who needs to thank you. I put a little something extra in this for you.” And he kissed my cheek.

I immediately handed the envelope to Katie.

“What is she…your mother or something?” He laughed.

I smiled and giggled.

“Yeah… She is…kind of…” And I winked at him as the door closed.

Katie took my hand as she hurried me down the hall. When we got in the elevator she gazed at me with one of those broad grins you get when you don’t want to laugh hysterically? Her cheeks were beet red. As we descended I too developed that grin. Neither of us had spoken a word but our hands were locked in an embrace. Thankfully Joey was there with the limo and he ushered us in quickly.

“So ladies… You had a good evening?” He gruffly asked with a smile.

We both burst out in laughter…hysterical laughter.

“I guess you did.” He quipped and laughed.

Katie looked in the envelopes. She slowly and carefully counted what was in each.

“Faaaahhhhk…!” She turned to me and smiled from ear to ear. “You got more than I did!” She laughed. “What did you do? What did you tell him?” She asked as she took two hundred dollar bills out of each envelope.

“I don’t know?” I was clueless.

“Well you had to say something. I saw almost everything you did.” Katie counted again. “I mean he gave me three…” She stopped and looked at me. “…which was totally dope. But you…!” She chuckled. “He gave you five thousand!” She laughed.

“I don’t understand.” I was so clueless. “All I did was to thank him.”

“You thanked him? What exactly did you say?” She was agog.

“Well…” I had to think for a moment. “I said I was glad it was him and that he was so gentle and understanding…I think.”

“That was brilliant! I mean that was totally dope as shit!” She laughed.

Not a moment later her phone went off. Katie put the envelopes into her bag and out came her phone.

“It’s Bernie.” She said before answering. “Good morning dear…” She giggled.

Bernie was doing all the talking. And the more he talked, the broader Katie’s grin became. Her silence was broken every so often with ‘really’, ‘you’re kidding’ and other such phrases of astonishment. She was bug eyed the entire time. Suddenly she began a series of ‘okays’ that finally terminated at our front door. Katie handed the bills she had separated to Joey.

“Thanks Joey… I couldn’t do this if you weren’t around…you know?” She kissed his cheek.

“Hey sweet heart… If ever need rescue…you know…? You got my number. Don’t even bother with that fat assed Bernie.” His face gave the message that he was for real.

“Thank you Joey….” I stood on my toes and kissed him on his full lips.

“The two of you take care.” He admonished as he got back into the limo and drove off.

The moment we were back in our apartment Katie and I began to shed our clothes.

“Yuk…” Katie made a sour face. “I’m going to toss this shit. I feel so…so yukkie.”

Nodding my head, I understood exactly how she felt. I didn’t care to be in this clothing any longer either…although I did like the blouse…kind of. Even though we had showered, I still felt…dirty? Katie went and got one of her pill bottles. She removedt two pills, took one, and gave me one.

“This’ll help us come down off last night.”

Katie took my hand and pulled me to our spot and opened the terrace door. We smoked a little and laid our heads on one another’s lap. The ocean breeze felt amazing and very cleansing. And the scent of the sea was a welcomed pallet cleanser for my mind.

“Let’s do some olive oil.” Katie said.

“To be honest…? I’m a little sore…you know?” Though I must admit my asshole was still abuzz.

“Don’t worry baby doll… It’ll really make you feel a lot better. Trust me on that.”

And she was right…again. The oil and spices and whatever else Katie put in simply made me melt into her crotch as her ‘tincture’ flowed between us once the bag was empty. I actually fell asleep for several long minutes from the sheer relaxation her mixture provided.

We laid there with our heads on each other’s thigh till Katie decided we really needed to get into bed. So we emptied ourselves, and, after Katie thoroughly cleaned John and Kenny out of her vagina, we showered in very warm water until we felt clean again. Bed never felt so good and I nestled into Katie’s side. Just as we were both falling out she spoke quite sleepily?

“Oh… By the way…we’re going to Vegas.”

I thought ‘holy shit…Las Vegas?’ And I nestled even closer to Katie and fell into a deep sleep. I don’t know how long I slept but when I awoke I felt totally drained…but totally relaxed and refreshed. Katie had already gotten up and was casually dressed. She smiled when I walked into the living room and found her lounging in our spot.

“Come here baby doll.” She grinned and held up some pills and a glass of orange juice. “Take these.”

“What are they?” I asked as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

“Vitamins sweet heart…” Katie gave them to me. “Blow totally drains all your vitamins and stuff…especially the way we were scarfing it up.” She giggled.

After taking the vitamins and drinking the juice, I sat next to Katie. I didn’t even care that I was naked except for the fact that my boobs were almost gone. I couldn’t bear to look down at myself. I felt so…so out of sync and totally self-conscious…with myself? I got down and rested my head in her lap. Katie gently stroked my hair and we sat in comfortable silence.

“Katie…?” I spoke softly and gazed up at her. “Is Bernie a pimp?”

Katie continued to gaze out the door at the sea. She inhaled the fresh air deeply and closed her eyes as she let it out. It was a long moment…a very long and extremely pregnant moment?

“Bernie’s my manager…our manager Bae.” She called me ‘Bae’! “He sets up the dates, collects the money, and we get our cut.” Katie gazed down at me. “Why do you ask?”

“But we only keep the envelopes?”

“True sweet heart…” Katie laughed. “That’s kind of a tip?” Katie turned me so that I was on my back gazing directly up at her. “Look baby doll… He takes care of us.” She suddenly got serious. “He’s taking care of your situation…especially at school. And his expenses to keep us comfy and healthy are totally extreme. So what if he turns some jingle on what we do?”

“Yeah…” I sighed. “I guess you’re right. I was just curious.”

“By the way honey…” Katie continued to stroke my hair. “Bernie thinks we should do a flick together.”

“Oh…! That would be dope!” I got excited. It had been some time since I saw a movie. “What are we going to see?”

Katie simply laughed.

“No sweet heart… We should make a flick of us fucking each other or something.”

I sat up in horror.

“Oh my God no…! What happens if someone sees it?” I was panicking. “Oh my God Katie…! I can’t!”

“Relax baby girl…” Katie smiled sympathetically. “Only special clients will get to see it. And only for a pretty large fee...” Katie perked up. “And it can’t be downloaded at all. Nobody will get to see it…like on the web or something? I did a few before and it was totally sweet.”

“With the one before me…?” I asked gently.

“Yeah…” Katie replied slowly with deep sadness in her voice. “And I don’t even have a copy of it.”

With my head back down on Katie’s lap I now turned my face into her tummy and licked her navel. I hugged her with both my arms and rested as I thought about it…the porno flick. I closed my eyes and luxuriated in her scent and touch.

“Are there others? You know…like us…?”

“What is it with you?” Katie sounded slightly annoyed.

“I’m sorry.” I turned my head and gazed up at her. “I’m just…curious…you know?”

“Yeah… I know.” She sighed. “I guess I was curious once too.” Katie smiled at me. “Yes baby doll… We do have competition. Or should I say…” Katie grinned and giggled. “I have some competition. But there is only one of you.” She giggled. “And you’re all mine.” Katie giggled.

Smiling blissfully I turned my face back into her. I hugged her tighter as I thought about what Katie had asked. I was so very torn between wanting to please her and wanting to preserve the very last vestige (a def SAT word) of my innocence? But I suddenly knew, as if a lightning bolt had struck me, what would remain with me always; my love for her. I looked up and gazed at Katie.

“What baby doll…?” She cooed.

“I’ll do it.” I said solemnly. “But I want a copy of it.” And I turned back into her.

“No way…! Bernie would never go for it.”

Katie sounded shocked that I’d even asked for such a thing.

“You’ve got to understand that a copy would be very dangerous. He’s as very protective of us as…as his clients?”

“And I’m also a minor…sort of?” I spoke to her navel.

“Yeah… And there’s that as well.” She said emphatically. “We could all get busted and that really would be a major league shit storm. And the clients…holy shit…! If that list ever got out…?” Katie didn’t finish the sentence. “What do you want a copy for anyway?”

“Well…” I sighed and turned to face her. “I always want to remember us together…as lovers. No matter what happens years from now…or whatever…I always want to be able to see your face…our faces…together.” I felt myself getting really emotional. “We don’t even have a picture together. Not even a selfie…”

Katie gazed down at me. I could see that she too was becoming a little emotional. She knew what I mean and was totally touched by what I said. She sadly shook her head and sighed.

“He’ll never go for it.” Katie looked sad. “But I’ll ask and explain it to him. Okay…?”

I smiled and turned back into her. I had already decided to do the flick either way. The fact that calm and cool Katie got emotional…almost to tears…well…I simply had to do this for her. I just knew she felt about me the same way I felt about her. I suddenly sat up and straddled her thighs. I grabbed her ears and playfully…and gently…shook her head.

“I hate my body!” I said quite seriously but giggled afterward.

“I told you…” She laughed. “No cut for you.”

“Cut…?” Was it even possible to be so clueless?

“You keep the cock and that’s that!” Katie said sternly but then smiled. “It’s one of the things about you that gets me hot.”

“No…” I whined. “Well…maybe that also…” I had to giggle. “I mean I have no boobs again.”

“I know honey. You need to be patient. We certainly can’t be dosing you more than the doctor wants and we def don’t want you to get implants. You’re perfect the way you are sweet heart. And I promise you that something will happen with the ‘mones.”

“I know.” And suddenly I began to cry. “But I want to live today. I don’t want to wait forever.”

Katie pulled me into her arms and held me firmly. I put my arms around her and my chin rested on her shoulder. And I just let it all out. Katie knew this was coming and she tried to comfort me as best she could. Everything I’d experienced, and had become, exploded through my eyes as tears. Katie understood this completely. She gently rubbed my back and cooed into my ear.

“It’s okay honey… I’m with you and it’s all okay. I will always cape you and that will never ever change.” She kissed my neck. “You’re still very tired from last night. And so am I. We got a real workout so we’re staying in tonight and taking it really easy tomorrow. You’re perfect just as you are and you’re only going to become more perfect with me.”

Nodding my head and sniffling, I raised my head and smiled weakly at Katie. She was right. I was very fried, frayed and totally frazzled. I still hated the way my body looked but Katie was always right. I had to wait and do it her way. Thankfully I didn’t need to get all dressed up to go out. We ordered food for delivery and ate a relaxed meal at our sacred ‘special’ spot.

The night’s breeze turned cooler so the door was shut. We dressed for bed after our usual nightly routine. Katie and I took something for sleep. We were physically exhausted but both our minds were still quite wired.

Katie and I got into bed and cuddle. But my need for something more was too great. Whilst she soaked the two fingers I put into her mouth, I…at the same time…sucked upon my thumb. Katie knew what I wished to do and she spread her legs just enough to permit me entry.

As I massaged her good spot whilst massaging her sopping pussy lips and clit, I kissed her deeply…more deeply than I ever thought possible. And she felt me deeply as she nearly crushed my hand and came screaming into my mouth. Katie’s body continued to quake and shudder as she continued to breathe heavily with our lips locked.

After a long few moments she grabbed my hand and held it still. Katie’s body suddenly relaxed and my hand was released. I gently removed my fingers from within Katie’s divine pussy, I began to wipe my very wet fingers, and hand, onto my mouth and chin. Katie simply gawked at me.

“What are you doing honey?” She giggled.

I stopped and stared at her for a moment and blushed. I gazed into her amazing eyes.

“I wanted to smell you on me all night.” I whispered.

“Oh my God…” She smiled and chuckled. “That is so totally dope. Let me have some too.”

Katie took my hand and, after taking a little more of her essence from her amazing and seemingly ever-flowing fountain, rubbed it upon her mouth and chin. She began to giggle.

“Now I smell the same at both ends.” Katie burst into hysterical laughter. “This reminds me. I can’t believe he took your panty!” She chuckled. “Now he has both of ours. He no doubt has an entire collection!” Katie laughed hysterically again. I did giggle at the thought. “Like on the wall of his man cave or somewhere his wifey won’t see?”

up
32 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos