The Vanilla Cake Club Part 5

Printer-friendly version

The Vanilla Cake Club Part 5
By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Things get a little tense at home for our heroine, but having friends makes it a little bit easier... Having a boyfriend makes it a little more fun... ha. Hope YOU Like it.

***

{We made out in my new boyfriend's car, we both had incredible orgasms, he told me he was happy we met.}

***

Kirsten headed off to the PWC meeting. I had the night to myself to relax, it had been a tense week at home. Kirsten was hardly ever here and when she was she was usually pissed off at something. But I don't think it was mainly me.

Rosalie and I had gone shopping today and I couldn't wait to try on my new jeans and long maxi dresses and then play with my new Ulta makeup collection. I even ordered a vanity, no more balancing my makeup on the bathroom sink. I heard a noise, a car screeched outside in front of the house.

I heard the front door open, Kirsten was home very early. "Get the fuck out here!" I heard her call while I was brushing my hair. I then heard her outside the door. She started banging. "Get out here, can't you hear me? Fuck!" She kicked the door a couple of times, the molding was cracking. I heard her retreat back to the living room.

Something happened, I was wondering if Buddy's wife found out about the two of them. I opened the door, I didn't want to walk out, I was wearing a long red-flowered dress and I knew she would throw abuse at me. I called instead. "What's the matter?"

She got into the hall and started walking toward me very fast. She was shaking her head as she glared at me. "What did you tell Ronnie?" She pushed open the door while I held on, knocking me off my heels. "What did you tell her about Buddy?"

I was on the floor, "I just told her what happened."

She kicked at me. "What the fuck is wrong with you, shit, this is so fucked up!"

"What? What happened? Why are you so angry?"

She looked at me with such contempt, I knew I wasn't ever going to talk to her again if I didn't have to.

"I got banned from the fucking PWC meetings, what is wrong with you? Mind your own business!" She went into her bedroom she was making so much noise. I hid back in my room, she was screaming and I didn't understand the big deal. She needs those meetings to vent? There had to be others she could go to. Ronnie said she didn't associate with her at the meetings anymore anyway and Kirsten was acting a little paranoid.

I started hearing a crash and breaking glass. I stayed in my room until I heard her leave with the car. It screeched back down the block, thank god it was late and no kids were out.

I went into the living room, all my new wine glasses were broken again, actually, all of my glasses from the bar were piles of dust. There was a hammer on the bar and a broken bottle of Midori. Green and glass littered the tile. I was going to clean up and went into the kitchen, there was more glass on the table. Kirsten left her calling card along with all the lights on and the door open.

I called Rosalie

***

Fifteen minutes later I was at her house, I drove this time, she made me take her somewhere. Ronnie had the car.

We were sitting a couple of houses down from the Hahn House, there were cars parked all around the fence just like every other Saturday. All the lights were on, and I'm sure there were many people behind the doors.

Rosalie didn't want us to get too close, she pointed towards the house. "That's where the 'Partners Who Crossdress' meetings take place. They are not really meetings." She looked at me and I understood. There were a couple of people leaving and she made me duck down, she didn't want Ronnie to think she was spying on her.

"So Kirsten lost her screwing privileges?"

"She did. Meg told us YOU were the priority, didn't I say you were going to be very popular?"

"Meg met Kirsten?" Rosalie just shook her head.

Just then my phone rang, I got nervous thinking someone had seen us. It was Meg. She asked how I was, she wanted to call the police. Ronnie had told her there was a problem with Kirsten and she asked if I wanted to stay with her, just in case. I didn't hesitate. I said yes.

"Just wait until everyone here leaves, eleven or so, I'll explain when you come in," she told me. "I'm going to call a detective I know."

"Ok, thank you." I hung up, and we took off. I was going home to pack. Rosalie was going to help.

***

Meg wanted me to talk to Detective Harris, he was a friend of the family. He didn't even flinch when I gave him my driver's license for ID. The two of them made me press charges, we didn't get back until after two AM.

The next morning I found out a couple of interesting things about Kirsten. First, she was legally still married to Buddy making our marriage void. And second, she was sleeping with him AND his illegal wife for the entire time we were supposedly married. That's where she would go when she left for the night. She never told me where she was off to, ever. She wouldn't have told me even if I asked, I assumed she was at her mother's house.

They also made me take out a restraining order and cancel all the credit cards. The detective was sure she stole most of the money in my banking account too.

***

That next week I had to take my mind off of the fake wife situation so I concentrated on Raquel and Jonathan. Meg had given me a room on the third floor above Jonathan's to stay in while the whole thing with Kirsten was being taken care of. Mel even came in to share his pictures, almost all of them preceded the ones we had. I had to figure out who was in them and the year. These even had children in some of them, I couldn't wait to delve.

We decided we would make the foyer of the house at the bottom of the stairs a museum for the two grandparents, the left side for Raquel and the right for Loretta. Loretta was the one who came up with the PWC club of course. If her CD partner was having great sex she wanted in on it, in her own way.

Raquel had the idea of the DFC as soon as she was able to focus after losing Jonathan. The real name was 'Dick's For Crossdressers.' Meg's mother changed the name and brought in the concept of cake.

Meg didn't want to use any of the male pictures of Raquel. It took Rosalie and me a couple of nights to change her mind. I found out that she had been living as a woman for over twenty years at home and a male to leave the house and to work. They owned a large exporting company and had a huge income so Raquel stayed home most of the time and did business by phone. By the next Devil's Food Club day I had all the pictures behind glass with little descriptions, there was a backup at the foot of the stairs since everyone wanted to see them. On Raquel's side was for the DFC and under Loretta's was PWC. Now everyone would know both clubs met here.

I called Meg over while we were surrounded by everyone. "Mel brought over a couple of pictures, look at his one." It was Randall, Raquel as her male self, and Loretta holding a baby. The baby was definitely Meg.

She looked at it and then cried, "This is me?"

"It is, I'm 100% sure."

"It's the only picture I have with them." We put it in a frame and it now sits on Meg's desk.

***

That Saturday I was mincing around the kitchen with Noah, we were getting all the bakery items together. We were going to go out for an early dinner I didn't want to distract Rosalie and the club.

I loved every other Saturday with Rosalie meeting up with men but I loved wine, dinner, and spending time with Noah more. Today was the day I was going to tell him my secret.

"I love the sound you make when you walk." He told me, a big smile on his face.

I had on a new short silky pink dress filled with tassels that make an interesting sound, but I knew it was the click of my heels that made Noah pay attention to me. I had on three-inch white chunky heels with a clear slip-on strap. They felt incredible on my silky feet, I was wearing beige thigh highs.

"I love the sound of your voice," I smiled and glanced at his lips waiting for more words.

"Do you?"

***

(I went out to dinner with my new boyfriend. Turns out his sexual appetite was as big as mine.}

***

We were at our favorite restaurant talking by candlelight. It was quite dark for late afternoon. The restaurant put us at a table way in the back, we were pretty much alone, it was very romantic and it was putting me in such a mood. The whole getting acquainted with Noah and the romance of it was new to me and I was enjoying it very much. When I went out with Kirsten and tried anything sexual I usually got a smack or at the least a harsh look. She liked sex but she had to be in charge. So of course I wanted to test drive Noah to see if he was receptive to any fooling around, but first I had to take care of business.

"I have to tell you something."

"Okay," He moved closer to the table and held my hand, the candlelight between us, my long nails shining.

I looked down at the table biting my lip. He assumed I was flirting but I was more nervous than anything. "I am more like Raquel than Loretta," I whispered and finally glanced at his eyes. He had a confused look on his face. "I'm sorry it's taken me so long to talk about this."

"Um, wait, Meg told me all about you my first night at the Hahn House." He shrugged then tightened his grip on my hands.

I felt the 'sweater of dread' completely leave me, it was the only bit of nervousness I have felt since Kirsten left. My lead coat was also completely gone and I hardly ever needed to write in my online diary lately. Real-life had gotten better than my imaginary one.

"I'll have to send Meg flowers. Again." I licked my lips.

Scooching my chair as close as possible, my breasts were now laying on the table. I slipped off my heel, I watched him, my chin on my hands. I wanted to show him how much I appreciated him. My silky foot made it up to his leg. He sat very still, surprised by this new game. I rested my foot on his chair between his thighs and started to add pressure to his cock. I think he liked it, he let out a long breath and moved a little closer.

"Would you like to order?" The waiter came over, Noah has known him for years.

I kept on pushing, slowly feeling his cock get harder, it was growing down his pant leg. "Um, sure... the House special pasta, thank you." He nodded to the waiter, I could tell he was nervous and he was begging the waiter to leave. They were catching up for a few minutes, I just kept quiet and played with my hair and Noah's cock, watching for any subtle change to Noah's face. I moved my hands below the horizon of the table and started rubbing my thighs. I was getting turned on by the silkiness of my new stockings. I then leaned back and had both feet on Noah's chair. I heard the clunk of my heel as it fell to Noah's feet.

"I'll bring everything right out."

"You... are evil," Noah told me while I tickled his manhood with my toes. I sensed a couple of other customers watching us, but I didn't mind, I was having fun. I knew Noah was going to come when his eyes grew wide, he stared at my breasts and he started pushing his manhood into my soles a little more. I wish he came on my feet instead of his briefs, I would love to feel his sperm squishing around my toes. I was also getting so worked up, that my 'clitty' was tightly packed into my panties but I felt myself start to leak. It seems whenever Noah would orgasm I would have one of my own, I was easy. I closed my eyes, and then I pushed his manhood as his orgasm finished, I could tell he was glad we went out today.

"Here you go, anything else?" The waiter asked.

"Extra napkins?" I smiled.

***

During the week I hired the women who clean the Hahn House to take care of mine. The police came after Kirsten, Buddy, and his fake wife. Meg and her husband also came to supervise and keep me in the loop. I told them Kirsten could take whatever she wanted. I had been living there since before I met her so most of the items in the house were mine. I brought all the liquor, stools, and glassware that was left from the bar, and some framed artwork from the walls, and locked it all behind my new bedroom door. That was really all I needed.

It took them over an hour to take what they wanted. They took all of the furniture from the living room and bedroom. They also took everything else that wasn't nailed down including all my male clothes. They wouldn't fit Buddy, I was 5'8" and he was at least three inches shorter than me and seventy pounds heavier. I didn't care it was one less thing I would have to get rid of. They left the kitchen alone. I don't know where they are going to put it all, Buddy rents an apartment and he is living with the two women, one larger than him. Meg said they didn't go into the shed at all, I figured that would have been first. I didn't really care what they took, all my kitchen utensils and cookbooks were still nicely set up in the drawers and shelves. They didn't even raid the fridge. It was now a nice sparse house, I could start over.

My mother suspiciously texted me and asked if I needed anything.

***

I wanted to take Noah to my house. It was late, we had just come from a walk around the town. I loved holding his hand and talking to the various people we met again. My excitement level was at an all-time high, I decided this was going to be the night we made love. We have had so much sex in his car, in Jonathan's room, and on Meg's front steps. He knew all about me and I was more than ready to give myself to him. I was a thirty-year-old virgin.

First, he got a tour of the house and he helped me reset up my bar. I made him a dry martini as I crossed my legs and flirted with him. I was showing off my new martini glasses. We clinked and I looked into his eyes as the alcohol ran through me. I was loving how close he was to me and I loved when he touched any part of my body. He moved even closer to me and we kissed I had my hand on his chest but I had to get ready. I had to have him soon so I deposited him into my backroom on my little couch in front of the TV. I made him another drink and helped him off with most of his clothes. I then went into the shower. Knowing that there was a semi-naked man in my room was making me shake with anticipation and it brought up my excitement level a good 200%.

I cleaned myself out and redid my makeup, then brushed my new long hair. I was glad I got the nerve to get the extensions. Noah could pull and play with it all night. I slipped into my new lingerie. Once I met Noah my wardrobe had moved into an even sexier territory. The last couple of weeks I have had so many packages sent to the Hahn House, Meg was very happy that I was shopping more, she said it meant I was feeling better and growing comfortable in my new life.

I was standing in front of the mirror putting on my dark red lipstick. My hair was long and it covered one of my eyes. My earrings from Rosalie tinkled as I moved. I was wearing all black, sometimes I thought of myself as a bad girl, and tonight I was going to show Noah how good of a bad girl I could be. I had on my corset, black bra, and small panties. My nearly black-thigh-highs had a sexy lace pattern at the top and I wore a tight sheer matching top that only covered my arms and cleavage. My heels were my five-inch Pleaser pumps.

The bathroom door creaked, I was behind Noah and I struck a pose. I cleared my throat and he turned around.

"Well? I said smiling. But he didn't say anything he stood up and lost his briefs while I watched. I would have never imagined that there would be a naked man in my room. I didn't even know what to do with one, but I couldn't wait to at least try.

He moved closer to me, his naked body against my nylon and lace. I was nervous, I had no idea how to start or what to expect. I didn't even know if I was going to be able to handle his cock, it barely fit in my mouth.

Once I was in his arms it didn't matter. I was no longer nervous, or fantasizing, or feeling anything other than his body on mine. He was nice and tall and I had to look up to him even in my five-inch heels.

"Wendy? Have we known each other forever?"

"We have... and it's about time you are going to share my bed."

"Well, I know you are not lonely. You have so many friends."

"Yes but none of them are in my bed, just you..." And I fell backward pulling him down with me. He kissed the top of my breasts and then nuzzled between them. He made his way down to my belly and licked toward my belly button.

"You know, you taste exactly as I imagined. All sugar and spice..."

"And everything nice?"

"Ha," he laughed, "Maybe I will have to sample some more." And then he bit me.

"Oww."

He then kissed my lace panties. His nose nuzzled the soft female mound I created. I had a perfectly placed hole in the back so I could keep on the panties while we made love. He moved up and laid next to me, kissing my lips while he played with my breasts. He kissed my nose and cheeks, he was being very deliberate and very gentle. "I am more like Jonathan than you realize." He whispered. "I have been with beautiful women like you before."

"Really? How do I compare?"

"Ha, I will give you a full report when we are done." He then pulled me on top of him and we kissed, I felt his hard cock push against my belly and crotch. I sat back and started to play with him. He was so big, when I first held him he made me nervous, I was a novice. Now when I held him I imagined I was a slightly less innocent novice. I took him into my mouth, I wanted my lips to feel the length of him, and I started to get more and more excited. I rubbed my bottom on his legs while I straddled him. He played and pulled my hair as I went down on his hard cock. I sucked and then licked every inch of him, but I didn't want him to cum.

"Tell me when you are ready to fuck me." I smiled still close to his cock. "I want to feel you inside of me."

"Jesus, don't talk like that, you're going to make me lose a little control." He sat up and pulled me close. He found the slit in my panties and laughed. His finger played in my hole, when he put in another I let out a gasp. I wasn't ready for it, he pressed something that sent shocks through my body. He now had three fingers inside. He made me get on all fours and his mouth was now replacing his fingers. I felt him lick around and inside of my 'pussy.'

I kept arching my back, it felt too good, I was afraid I was going to come too soon. "Noah, I'm so ready. Please stick your cock in me."

He laughed again as he repositioned, his hard dick right outside of my hole inching into my crotchless panties. He played with my legs as he inched forward. I felt a burning but I kept quiet, I wanted to be a good girlfriend, I would save my scream until he was all the way in. He then took hold of my hips, his hands under the lace of my panties. He pulled me toward him, and after a couple of more thrusts, he was completely inside. I let out my first scream.

"Yes, yes, yes..." I said on every thrust, I was enjoying this more than I have ever imagined. How many nights did I dream of having sex with a faceless man? Now I had Noah's face in my mind, he was probably smiling, wishing we had done this weeks ago.

"God you are so tight, it feels incredible."

He kept thrusting, then he made me turn over. He took my legs and put them over his shoulder, he kissed what was close and I watched his cock get closer to my waiting tunnel. My little 'clit' was completely hidden by the tight panties. I looked like a woman not only from the waist up but also from the waist down, my heels hovered around his messy hair. His cock inched once again inside me, when I felt his balls and body against me I screamed. He started to thrust into me but this time I could see his smile in real-time.

"Yes, yes, yes..." Once again each push into me caused an affirmative to sneak out. Finally, "Oh my god, yes..." I started coming, he was hitting some area inside me that was taking me over the edge. My head was moving back and forth and I was getting chills, my body was shaking, his sperm was moving deep inside me. He started to moan and grunt and he thrust even harder. He lifted me off the bed, my ass was attached to his body. I lost all control and drifted off.

When he was done he laid on top of me. His body was heavy and I loved it. I held him and then kissed and bit his shoulder. We were exhausted. I was soaking wet and laying on the wet patch in the middle of the bed. Our bed. I was tired, I was quite happy and my body still tingled. He moved next to me and I felt his naked body mold into the back of me. I still had my heels on and I slipped one leg through the two of his. He held my hand and kissed my cheek and then nuzzled into my neck. He moved the covers to better surround us, I couldn't move, I was completely content. I could stay in this position until the oven dinged, and told me something other than myself was ready.

"Noah?"

"Mmm?"

"How was I? You know, compared to the others." My eyes were closed.

"I don't remember any others, I only remember you." I started to fall asleep as he held me, he was so warm and I felt his sperm moving around inside me. I was rotating my bottom remembering his cock deep within me. My mind was far away I was ready to dream.

"Wendy?"

"Mmm?"

"Do you think you will transition?"

I moved up to look at him. I was thinking, when does that moment come? When do you even know when you are ready, it's a huge endeavor, and I was scared even thinking about it. When I was younger it was always on my mind, now being next to Noah it couldn't be furthest from it.

"I don't know, I have to talk to Ronnie about it."

"Do you think it's about you, or is it how others view you?" Noah was touching my cheek, as I turned completely around to face him. "I feel maybe it's how others see you. Sometimes I feel like a fool, I'm not doing the right things, you know, and I could tell others think everything is fine."

"So you think if everyone sees me as a woman, then I am one?"

"Maybe... it's just a theory."

I kissed him, he made me feel special and he seemed so intuned to my crazy life and specific problems. We fell asleep his breathing sang to me all night. I have never slept better.

***

End of Part 5

***

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos