Don't Worry 7

Printer-friendly version

Just a reminder that Being Invisible is now available as a Kindle Book and a Kindle Unlimited book on Amazon

Chapter Seven

“Chemistry.”

“Chemistry?”

“That’s my guess. Oh course, this is pure speculation on my part. But, all my studies are grounded in science. You know, a lot of people believe in magic and the gods. They all hope for miracles. But, if everything you’ve told me is legitimate, I’m not doubting you. Well, I’d need to see lab work. If I had all your workups, I’d want to look at blood from a year ago. Then I’d examine blood drawn four weeks before your mother-in-law dosed you. Oh yeah, that’s some crazy wacko you got there.”

Mathew just listened. Tony was a buddy from college he’d called this morning and shared his story. They’d stayed friends. But, he was a lab rat who loved simplifying the seemingly complicated. Even back then, he’d been applying his framework of logic to explain everything.

“Mathew, everything we are is chemistry. Every reaction, every thought, every behavior is sparked by chemicals inside our brain. I’ll use an example. Viagra opens dormant blood vessels and increases blood flow. That’s chemistry. Your adoration for Frankie is caused by chemical reactions inside your head. And now, that physical reaction when you cross-dressed was just a mix of chemicals pouring through that brain of yours. Obviously, that brain directs your body. It’s one big system.”

Mathew listened. “You know my whole story. What’s going to happen to me?”

Tony chuckled. “Shit, man. I’m not laughing at your situation, just your question. Seriously, how the fuck do I know? We’d have to take everything apart to pinpoint why your body and mind turned into the perfect fuck machine. And let me add, that is not a punishment. Countless erections with a young wife, well, I’m not trying to sound like a perv, but you should be kissing the ground, thanks to the scales tipping in your favor.

“But, back to the chemicals and illness. I’ll use the stressed tree example to explain it. It’s far fetched, but it’s what comes to mind.

“Trees suddenly produce seeds when they’re under stress to keep the species going. A dying tree gets chemical signals to start this process. It’s not a thought process, it’s just basic chemistry. Maybe this is just speculation, but your body is reacting to all the chemicals introduced recently. Covid, pneumonia, the Norplant, and who knows what else that crazy bitch dosed you with for four weeks that caused your dick to come alive! But that’s my guess. Anything I predict is just guessing. But I’m curious. Am I going to recognize you next year? All these chemicals are altering your appearance but are not changing your DNA. You might become more feminine in your outward appearance, and your brain synapses might react differently to stimuli, but your core will still be you.”

Mathew laughed. “Well, I promise to come up to you at the next reunion and ask you to dance. That can be our secret code.”

“But, Matt. That’s no good. So many women ask me to dance. Seriously, how can they turn down a toad like me!”

Mathew laughed. They’d covered all the ground he was interested in exploring, so he changed the subject, and they talked about everything under the sun. Finally, he thanked Tony and decided he needed to sleep for a while. When he woke up, his body was soaked with sweat, and he needed to clean himself up.

Frankie was coming by to check on him and helped him bathe. As she was drying him off, she playfully nipped his neck and then kissed him lovingly. Mathew enjoyed every moment as he fumbled with her clothes until they both stood together in the moist air of their bathroom. He’d never been turned on so much in his life. He moaned as she licked every spot on his body. In the past two days, he’d become one big pulsing raw nerve ending.

As Frankie’s movements became more deliberate and demanding, Mathew could only grab her fiercely and hang on. There was no doubt who was in charge as she lifted him up off the ground, carried him into the bedroom, then tossed him in on the clean sheets.

Mathew moaned as she moved him around. “Frankie, be careful. I don’t want you to hurt yourself picking me up like that.”

Frankie’s purr sounded like a deep growl. “You’ve lit some fires in me I can’t control. I want to dominate you. I love the feeling and being able to take you with me to the stars.”

Mathew stopped thinking. He let each wave of pleasure consume him as he surrendered to her hunger.

An hour later, they lay together, basking in the glow of their sex and love. As their breathing returned to normal, Frankie started them up again.

Mathew loved it. He knew she was using him, but it was all so new for the both of them. Neither had ever known anything like it. For the moment, Mathew just surrendered and stopped worrying about his future. He’d decided that just living in this sexual bliss was all he wanted.

Mathew told Frankie about what he’d heard from Tony. They both agreed that whatever happened was going to take place regardless of what interventions they sought out.

Frankie was still insistent. “I want a second opinion. If Tony is right and your chemistry was changed, well, maybe there’s a way to change it again.”

Mathew sighed. “I’ve never felt so alive. As much as I hate to admit it, this has been the weirdest, most exciting few days I’ve ever had. I’ve never stopped loving you and well, I love what your lips and hands are doing to me. I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but I still believe you need to walk away and find a man who will be a proper husband for you. Our relationship is wonderful and I know you still love me. And I’ve never had this much fun or pleasure. But…”

Frankie cut him off. “Good. You’re being so honest with me and I’ll be honest with you. I love how you’ve let me take control. I love the power I feel from turning you on and I love how you respond. I know you’ve had to set your male ego aside, but we both are enjoying your newfound body part. Other than being drugged and raped, this sex is everything I’ve ever had. I love using you to please my every desire.”

Mathew smiled and started kissing her everywhere. He only wanted to please her. “I’m your sex slave. I love what we’re doing together and just want to hear you moan louder.”

Frankie smiled. “You’re my boy toy. I love owning you. I love the strength you’ve given me. And I want to have some fun with you. And I want to dress you up. Are you willing to give up total control? Are you willing to trust me?”

Mathew kissed her everywhere. “Yes. You are my queen. I trust you.”

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hopefully those aren’t……

D. Eden's picture

The stereotypical famous last words, “I trust you.”

Frankie is obviously enjoying being in charge and being able to dominate Matthew. Let’s just hope she isn’t consumed by her new found power and takes things too far. Hopefully, the fact that Matthew truly loves her will shine through, and not make him the easy target for Frankie’s new found interests in dominance.

This could be a good thing for both of them - but only if Frankie doesn’t push Matthew too far in her interest in dominance.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

thank you

Dear D
Thank you very much for taking an interest in the story by taking the time to write. I appreciate it personally, too.

I hear what you're saying, and all the comments make me think. This is a fun story for me to write out. I don't take this one too seriously, but I love short chapters and cliffhangers.

This is chapter seven. When should it end?

New found love

Samantha Heart's picture

Looks like Mathew & Frankie have found new ways & it has rekindled their love for each other. Wonder what's going to happen to Mathew in the coming weeks.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Maybe

Dear Samantha,

Thanks for reading and writing.

It does appear that their new found lust has given them focus back towards each other.

I think you’re right. Mathew’s new condition does change the focus.

Maybe

Dear Samantha,

Thanks for reading and writing.

It does appear that their new found lust has given them focus back towards each other.

I think you’re right. Mathew’s new condition does change the story .

Repeat

Repeat

Are you willing to trust me?”

wonderful when it turns out you can trust someone. awful when it turns out that trust is misplaced . . .

DogSig.png

On the topic of trust

I’m gullible enough to believe everyone is honest until an individual proves otherwise. But, I still believe their duplicity is unique.

I Want To Dress You Up

joannebarbarella's picture

Has Frankie feminised Mathew?

Feminized

I don’t know.

We know that he’s ingested a lot of estrogen. But, his friend, Tony, said while he will be physically and mentally affected, his core will remain the same.

I think it’s a good topic to explore in this tale.

BTW, when do you think I should end this?

I wonder

What mom might try next to screw this up.

Mom

I can honestly saw that I’ve witnessed some crazy before.

Hopefully, Frankie’s mom…