Charlie and the Mrs.

Printer-friendly version

Charlie and the Mrs.
By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Mmm, a nice little slice of life, some background history, just two people with a past. Nothing too sordid, nothing that you wouldn't see coming, just two people whose yearly trysts make their lives better and more fulfilling... I hope YOU like it.

***

Hmm... I absolutely love this. Some things you just never get tired of.

I was in front of this nice big mirror. It was clean until I checked it with my finger. I started right where my blue right eye was reflecting back at me, then, I don't know why, but I moved it all the way down. Slowly, streaking. I stopped right before I got to my waist. Well, technically I didn't stop, I couldn't really go any further because the dresser was in the way. I was thinking I would have taken my finger all the way down, right down to my strappy heels, right down to the rug.

"Oh well." I shrugged.

I leaned in close to my reflection. I had one of my favorite things in the world in my hand. I took off the top, I spun it just a bit. I was holding my 'Lipstick Queen' tube. I loved that name, I decided I wanted it as a nickname. I positioned the color right at my bottom lip. Mmm, plum, it was like cream, mmm, it went on so smooth. I did the top. Mmm, I love this. I moved back, I smiled, my lips suddenly perfect. This was without a doubt the best thing about being a 'woman.'

*

The little bits of furniture were in the wrong place, there was music playing, I didn't really know where it was coming from. I was a little bit disoriented in the room today. And it was so clean, hence my hands on the mirror, I needed it to look a little off, a little messy. The first time we stayed here it was so different, so low budget, but now it looks five stars, I could live here if I desired.

I got a text, he would be here in ten. I couldn't wait to see him. The last time was a year ago, almost exactly, just as my heart is about to break we finally get together again. I texted back, I told him I was wearing an expensive black dress and plum lipstick, I was leaving the door wide open. I put a bunch of X's following it, I was cute, I also knew how to flirt. I wasn't good at it, but I knew most of the correct principles.

He called, he was out of breath. "I'm running down the block, it's the part about plum lipstick that is getting to me."

"Is it now." I giggled, I hung up, I let him run. He knew me too well.

I was a little miffed I couldn't see my heels in this mirror, what the ef. I had to lift my dress to even see my nylon thighs, and it was cut so high already. Doesn't the management know I love my thighs, I want to see them, I want to see my knees too if that's possible? Mmm, maybe I'll make a call, mmm, maybe not, I'm really not that worried about it. I think I'm just teasing myself.

I heard a noise on the stairs, sounded like horses. The horses bounded into my room and landed on the bed. A travel bag full of oats and alfalfa fell on the floor with a thump. "Huh, huh, huh..." He was breathing heavily, I was shaking my head, my hands on my waist showing off my plum nails. If the mirror was full length he would have been able to see the entire backside of me, it would be completely worth the run up the stairs.

"You are all tired out already, you are useless to me now" I spun around, I flicked my long blonde hair.

And he laughed, he grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him, and we kissed hello, he was still out of breath. He looked at me, he looked at my lips and he licked. "Mmm, Sabrina, my favorite flavor, mixed with just a tiny bit of plum."

"Mmm, I've heard that before." And then we kissed some more. It was nice, we made out on the bed, we played with each other's hair. We rubbed our bodies together, the memory foam was making memories.

We had to get up, we had reservations, we had a busy day.

*

Charles was drying himself in front of the half mirror, he was out of the shower, in a towel, dripping, he was letting me watch. "So 'Lipstick Queen,' okay. But do you really want Queen in your nickname?"

"I do, I think I will be okay with it." I showed him my thinking face, I did a little sitting-down dance, I played with the top of my dress, adjusting my larger boobs.

"What can you call me?"

I moved back on my elbows, my legs were crossed, I was showing off my expensive nude nylons. I could tell he was looking at my adjusted breasts instead, I could see he was hard, he was peeking out of the robe.

"Well, I was hoping you would have had one ready for me." I smiled, He showed me his back and I watched the towel fall, he was damp and naked. "Turn around, maybe I will get some ideas.

He walked closer, I uncrossed my legs. He looked at my heels, six inches, a two-inch platform, sexy, black, and shiny. He lifted my foot, he kissed my ankle, he fondled the leather straps. "Why not 'High Heel Queen' instead, you always have the sexiest heels on, I wish Trisha was more like you."

"Um, Significant Other please, remember our rule,"

"Ha, okay," He continued to kiss and lick.

"No 'Lipstick,' I think that's more me, you would know if you let me see you more often."

My foot finally went down and he took my hands and lifted me up, even in my heels he was still a couple of inches taller. We danced to the quiet music.

He looked down, looked into my blue eyes, lots of mascara, long false lashes. I always wore a lot of makeup. A girl like me needed more than the average housewife. I love that he understood it and I loved that HE loved it. C.J. well, I don't even want to think about that now.

"How about Charlie?"

"How about him?"

I squirmed as he squinted, he rubbed his nose with mine. "No for me, I always wanted to be a Charlie, it's more informal."

"Mmm, let me think about it."

He took a hold of my hair. My strawberry blonde, it was the longest I have ever kept it. It was slightly curled at the tips, they came down to my D cups, my silicone breasts, which he tried next. Both his hands fondled me, he gave me a look, I knew he approved, his hardness grazed my waist. I could tell he was still preoccupied with my lips, that was his favorite, I knew the nickname would stick I wasn't worried about it.

"You are absolutely beautiful today. You get more gorgeous every time I see you." He kissed me lightly. "I can't believe this is going to be it."

"I don't want to talk about that now."

"No?"

"No, I want to suck your cock, it is pushing into my dress, making a mess."

"Mmm, you rhyme now, good to know."

I held back my hair, fixed my dress, and sat again on the bed, he moved his naked dry body closer to me. He was so hard, I kissed the side as I caressed him. I lazily played with his manhood, feeling the smoothness, I tickled him in my soft hands, with my long plum nails. I looked up and smiled at him, I then took hold of him, wrapped my fingers around his large cock.

"Charlie? Are you sure?"

"I think so," He started to move his midsection, he wanted me to pump, he wanted to be in my mouth.

I made a semi-sexy face, then kissed one side, then the other, I started licking like a lolly while he watched, while he approved again. I bent and put one of his soft balls into my mouth as I continued to rub him, his hands went into my hair. I licked from the bottom up. I kissed the head.

"Muah. I want full access to this perfect cock for at least eight hours, then I will call you Charlie." I teased and then went back onto his manhood. I sucked the head, I twirled my tongue, I know I was making him crazy. When I was younger, when I was more confused and looked more like a boy, I did nothing but think about a man's hard cock, entering me, letting me lick and love him. Now, I sometimes fantasize about Charles in my bed at home, looking at the back of my SO. My fingers played with my tucked, 'clit.'

"God Sabrina, I missed you. I missed your scent." He bent a little, he ran his face through my hair, I was having trouble keeping his dick in my mouth. "Mmm, I can lay at home and conjure your essence, I can make believe you are with me even though you are so far away."

"Mmjljl jflk fkkormkl kfnf."

"Well, it's far enough away."

I couldn't talk I had a cock in my mouth, but I think he got the gist.

I put my hands on his ass and pulled him into me with more force. I let him fuck my mouth, I let him hold the back of my head, I let him guide me, I even let him cum. I swallowed as fast as he shot into me, I let some drip out of my lips onto his cock and I licked it all up again. I took him tightly through my lips again and sucked some more. I love the taste of a cock after it comes after it has had its orgasm after it has been in my mouth, and through plum lips. He slipped out and he held my face against his hard hairy belly, he held me, it was nice. He pet the side of my hair and cheek, disrupting my golden hoop. I remember the first time I tasted him, I remember the time we first met. It was one of the most important days of my life.

Five years felt like a million.

***

"You are not even trying." My friend Natalie was disappointed in me. "Come on you are the only one that can even walk on these things and you are sitting hiding in the corner.

Natalie was shaking her head, she didn't think I was taking the job seriously. When she found my corset and discovered I was a crossdresser, she got me a job at her father's club, 'Butterfly's,' Which was a drag club. I told her it wasn't for me, but then we had gotten dressed up together, she gave me a makeover, she took pictures, she sent them to her father. I had an envelope of cash to buy outfits and more makeup the next morning.

"Come on, all you have to do is walk around and let the guys buy you a drink, what's the big deal? You like guys too."

"Okay."

So I took her arm, she couldn't walk in the eight-inch heels for anything. They were clear 'Pleasers,' they were part of the uniform. They had flashing lights in the see-through platform, but I kept mine light blue it matched my crazy dress. Natalie was flashing the rainbow, I think that was why she couldn't walk, the pattern was throwing her off.

"Hi," She smiled at a group of men, she was gripping my arm, she was slowly falling, she took me down with her.

I felt large hands under my arms, a man was helping me up. Someone else had their hands on Natalie. The man smiled at me, and then he spied my shoes. "Maybe you need flats?" He held me until I was still and stable.

"Maybe you need to bother a different girl." I spun confidently, I strutted away, I had a great walk, I had a great ass, even though it was hidden by too much fabric. I went back to my corner.

***

Charles was finally dressed, he let me watch again. He was wearing black chinos matching his hair, a sports jacket, and expensive Italian shoes. He always looked so good, so stylish, so effin' handsome. That was my favorite thing about him, his style, his dress sense, his manhood was a very close second.

"Charles, you look scrumptious." I winked, I licked my lips as he turned around. "How bout me?"

Once again he lifted me off the bed, he spun me around. His hand was on his chin, he motioned for a pad to take notes, but I was so unfamiliar with this new set up I just shrugged.

"That dress on you is exquisite, you look like you just left the runway."

"JFK?"

"Mmm-mmm." He stepped back further. "I love your breasts, what size are you now?"

"D, it is the biggest pair I own." I was wearing a sleeveless silk dress, the cleavage came down to a V, showing off most of my entire boobs, right down to the bottom of them. I fixed it a little, acting more modest. "This is the size I want to be."

He walked over and he felt them, he fondled them, he kissed up my neck, he tapped the collar. "This is where it ends?"

"Mmm, do they look okay? I have never worn them out before. It's not that easy being a 'woman' with big boobs in my nosy town."

He kissed me again, he handed me my white clutch with a gold strap, he moved the hair out of my eyes. "They look perfect just like your hair, just like your plum lips, Miss Lipstick Queen." We kissed once more, he was being so agreeable, but we had to go, we had reservations at our favorite table. I made them a year ago."

***

At Butterfly's I was still hiding in the corner. I didn't really know why. I loved how the men looked at me, it was a mixture of gay and straight men, it was a mixture of queens and college girls. I considered myself a mixture of them all.

"Hi I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude before."

It was the man who manhandled me. He was wearing a nice shirt. He looked apologetic, he looked like someone I could get to know. "I accept your apology." I smiled, I crossed my legs, the dress hid none of them. I had on this weird, silly, strapless, cyan, ruched dress. It covered my top, it dipped in the middle and it fanned out on my hips. It gave me an almost hourglass shape, almost.

"Can I sit and hide here with you? I'm at my bachelor party, they keep sending me strippers."

"Oh, you poor boy, someone is bringing you girls."

He laughed, he touched my hand, "I guess, I'm not really into that, I would rather watch. Would you like something to drink?"

"I would. It is actually my job."

He gave me a weird look, "Really? Great, then I will be helping you out." He grinned again as he grabbed my smooth arm. I felt better, I felt maybe this job won't be so bad.

***

First, we were looking through our transparent curtains, viewing our outdoor cafe across the street. Now, we were in the middle of town, the middle of Main Street, Main Street USA. We were in front of the antique shop, and our rooms for the night resided right on top of it. It's where we stayed together our first night, the first night we met.

"Metuchen looks so different from when we were young." He was looking down the busy block, with couples and children and dogs on leashes. "I feel like it grew."

"Mmm, it is somehow spreading. I like it better now, I love coming back home."

I pointed down the block, my long purple nail getting quite a few admiring glances, along with my legs. The dress came down below my knees in the back but in the front, it was quite a party, it had a cut-out showing my thighs, the hem was so short it showed the design on my pantyhose near the upper thigh, it was close to my black panties.

"The club we met in is now a coffee shop."

"Do you still have that poofy blue dress?"

"I do. It's hidden way in the back of the closet in my office of course, along with those crazy blinking heels."

"I remember those well, you were hot when you were, um, how old were you?"

"A whole year younger than you, twenty-four, you said I was cute, you told me I reminded you of your fiancee."

We held hands, we crossed, we said hello to the hostess who said she remembered us. We sat outside, under a tent, at a little table. Of course, we looked through the drinks menu, that was how we bonded in the first place.

"They still have a lot of Belgiums on tap, it's great that some things don't change."

He then glanced up at me, I was playing with the cutlery, I was imagining a life with him instead of the one I was currently living in. I loved being his type of woman, so glamorous, so sexual. I could tell he was focusing on my lips again.

"Can I order for us?"

I stuck out my tongue.

Soon we were drinking copper color beer in glasses with stems, we looked posh, we looked like we belonged at a little outdoor cafe in the middle of Metuchen. Right next to the street. I sat with the doors to a pet shop right behind me, I kept glancing back to see the little dogs going shopping, see the children on bicycles, see the mothers warning them to be careful. Sometimes while Charles was talking to me, I would spin around, see what kind of pet the kids had, what was heading for a home, what was waiting to be loved in real life.

"Remember the first drink we shared?"

"I do." I was still being rude, watching the children, showing him my bare back. Showing off that I wasn't wearing a bra.

***

The music started getting louder, Butterfly's became a dance club at ten or so. "What would you like?" He asked, I read his lips.

"Well, I would love the last one on the tap." I pointed, he read it back to me, he had problems with his German.

We had two perfect dark-colored beers in tulip glasses. Mmm, they were wonderful, we had another, we then finished with something lighter. Then his friends found him.

Natalie discovered me hiding behind him and his friends. "My father was looking all over for you, he wants to tally you up."

"What does that mean?"

Charles stayed next to me trying to convince his friends to go somewhere else without him. I stood next to Natalie, she was holding for life onto the bar, her father was tallying me up.

"Sabrina, you're fired. You can keep the heels."

Ooh, bonus, that was okay, I loved them. I changed the color to purple, I left holding my pocketbook on my shoulder and the other holding tightly to Charles's arm, we walked right across the street. A car beeped and we waved, we assumed it was his friends or someone who liked my legs. We rented a little room above the antique store. I couldn't believe I agreed to this after the first beer, I wasn't the type. I just couldn't believe he was so nice to me. I also couldn't believe I left my boy clothes at the club, I would have to sneak home wearing my crazy blue dress, I would be making so much noise in my plastic heels.

***

"I'm sorry I got you fired."

I finally turned around, away from the dogs. "Well, they wanted me to order a Mojito or a champagne cocktail, but they would give me club soda." I shrugged, "You know me, I like beer. You spent a whole twenty-one dollars on me."

"It was worth it."

"Then I gave you my body." I took his hands from across the table, I kissed them, I remembered the first time we made love, I was so nervous. I wasn't used to sleeping with men. I wasn't used to sucking cock or kissing someone who was scratching my chin. "I told you I was involved."

"You did, but I figured you said that because I was getting married, you didn't want me falling in love with you."

"Ha, how did that work out?"

He stood, he leaned in and kissed my lips, his tongue went inside of me. The waitress came over at the most inopportune moment. "Ooh, I'm sorry. Ready for lunch?" And we were, we ordered light, we were eating dinner at this same table tonight. She said she would still be here.

When she left I put my heel between his thighs on his chair, I let him rub me, let him massage my calves. I couldn't wait until we were in bed together even though it would be the last time. Even though it would have to be quick. I loved his dark hair, his dark eyes, the slight beard on his chin. I couldn't wait to make him cum and say my new nickname in his soft, deep, dark voice. His wife was so lucky, she could hear him whispering to her every day. I told him that was the one thing I wanted him to promise me, that he would do that for her. That was what would make her feel special, she deserved it.

I felt myself shiver just thinking about it, he made me feel so feminine.

***

"Wow, this is pretty sparse." He was walking around the room. He was checking the view, soon I heard his stream. When he came out I was fixing my pink lips, I was brushing my wig. It was blonde and curly. It came down in a V in the back, right to the top of the strapless cyan dress.

He walked behind me, he kissed my shoulder. "I am loving this mirror."

"It's huge, maybe it's two-way, there is probably a crowd watching us."

He went closer, he touched it, left a fingerprint. He pushed and looked very close, his nose leaving a mark. "Nope, all clear."

I turned and faced him. "Too bad, I like an audience."

"Mmm," He kissed me. He thought I was good at this, but he soon found out I wasn't. He soon found out I didn't love an audience either. He ran his hands all over my silk, he rubbed where my breasts should be, he rubbed my ass through the crazy thick fabric. he tried to unzip me.

"Oh no please, can I keep it on? I only have silk panties and pantyhose on under this." I was nervous, I didn't want him to see my flat chest, my disappointing body. I didn't want him to think of me as anything but a hot girl from the club, a hot girl that wanted his body.

"Ok, beautiful. You know panties and pantyhose are my favorite accessories for a woman. My girlfriend isn't into pantyhose or silk, she never wears heels either."

"No? You should buy her some, put them in the refrigerator, let her be surprised."

"Yeah? I don't know."

"Maybe, you should say pretty please."

We kissed some more, he whispered, "So this person you are involved with do they like you in pantyhose?" I stopped kissing him, he tasted so good, he was so tall and firm and I was making him hard and firmer. I didn't want to think about my other life, I only wanted to think about what he was going to do to me, how he was going to make me feel. I gave him one more hard kiss, I sucked his tongue, I pulled him down to the bed, and started to unbutton his shirt. I had trouble unbuttoning his pants as he played with my hair, my earrings. I made him forget his question. I felt bad he was still looking for my non-existent boobs.

"Mmm, I'm sorry."

"That's okay, who needs breasts when a woman is as pretty as you and has the most incredible lips and legs."

I giggled, it was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I lay on my back and stretched. Soon he was rubbing my pantyhose, playing with my nude color nylon legs. He had his face on my thighs, my knees and he was soon licking my calves, my body was shivering.

"I was just thinking, can you put on some more lipstick? I love watching a woman apply it, it makes me a little crazy."

"What is your girlfriend's favorite color?"

"I don't know. They are usually shiny but I don't think there is any color at all."

"Ahh, then you can watch me put on..." And I looked for a tube in my bag, I had three of them. I picked one out and held it close to his eyes. "How 'bout this one?" It was bright pink, pinker than the one I had on.

"Mmm, Candy? I can't wait."

***

The waitress poured us some wine, she winked, and went back into the restaurant. Charles was holding my hands, the table was quite clear.

"So what do you consider yourself now? You know what I mean."

I squinted, I felt my lashes flicker, I squished my lips together."Mmm, the tough questions are starting a little early."

"Well, that's what happens when we move to red wine after beer."

I giggled, of course, we were both having fun, our room was literally across the street and up one flight of stairs, the bed a couple of feet from the door. He could carry me if needed.

"I consider myself transgender, I always did, as soon as I learned that word. Though I feel completely female when I am looking so fabulous."

He held my wrist as I wiggled my femme fingers, he played with my bracelet. "Always, even when we first met?" He looked at me a little suspect, I could tell he was teasing. "I remember you introduced yourself as a crossdresser. Your friend Natalie, told me you were a drag queen."

"Well, she's not my friend anymore. I guess I was a CD with Bi tendencies, but that was then. There, now the cosmos know. Well, how 'bout you?"

"Me I'm a metrosexual, that's what Trisha calls me. I mean my SO."

"What is that someone who has sex on trains?" I was trying to be cute, but he gave me a look I recognized. "No way you have had sex on a train?"

"Twice actually, one was the subway, going over the Manhattan Bridge between train cars. With my wife, she used to be more adventurous."

"Like me, Next time we are on the subway together I'm going to wear crotchless pantyhose."

"Yeah like you aren't wearing them now? Ha..."

"Well, I want to be prepared. Plus it's easier maneuvering in the ladies. So tell me how do you view your sexuality? I need to know."

"Well, I think I used to be straight, straight as a fucking arrow."

"Ha, straight as a one-way sign."

"Yes, always, but now I'm not so sure. I have been sleeping with YOU for five years."

"What? What do you mean? You don't view me as a woman?"

"No, no I do, it's just..."

"Just what, that is the meanest thing you have ever said to me." I stood up, I felt a little lightheaded, I walked away from the table, knocking over my wine glass. I felt my eyes mist up.

"Please Sabrina, no, come back." I heard his voice getting lower as I got further away from him, as I turned the corner, past the empty stores, past the kids on bicycles. I knew he would follow me but I wanted to be alone, I wanted to process what he had just told me, process what he has done to my feelings. I slipped into the next door, the next business.

"HAH!

"Okay, Billy your next, HAH!"

Someone was behind me, I was pushed more into this big white room, people were watching me and an awful lot of yelling was going on. Billy was getting reprimanded, or beaten up, or both.

A woman caught my eye, She made me step over, she parted the sea of bodies for me. "What class?

"Excuse me?"

"Are you picking someone up?"

It was so loud, I heard more yelling and some crashes. There was also some music seeping in from somewhere else, mainly bass, I could even feel it. There was a line of chairs and everyone was on their phones, no one was looking at me anymore except the man sitting to my right. His eye line was right to my ass, he had a great view of it.

The woman started talking to me again. "Are you one of the moms for Karate?"

"Mmm, Karate, no I'm sorry I was just looking for a quiet place to think."

"Hah, no thinkin' in here."

The man sitting then grabbed my sleeve, "Miss, right here, take my seat." He sort of pulled me as he stood up, he shifted me onto the plastic seat, I moved it slightly back and banged into the window, my heart racing. "I'll stand here, I will block out some of the noise."

I looked up, he must have been one of the fathers, I was looking directly into his crotch, he was looking directly down into my considerable cleavage. I knew I wasn't wearing a family-friendly outfit today, I dressed for Charles.

The jerk.

I looked around, I put my knees tightly together, the father was inching a little closer.

Tap, tap, tap... I heard a knock on the window. I saw the man look over my head. He pointed to himself and then he pointed down. He was aiming at my breasts.

"I think there is someone for you outside."

***

In my twenty-four years, I had never met a man in a bar and then went someplace just for sex. I was on my side, on my elbow, on a bed, in a messy little room. "Do you really like my lips, or is that something you tell girls you want to sleep with." I smiled I was trying to be sexy, trying to play coy and romantic.

"No, I think it's just something I find hot. Woman's lips, even Drag queens, I don't care."

I moved up further, something happened to the mood, something switched in my brain, somehow it got all foggy. "What? I told you I'm not a drag queen, I may have the body of a, well whatever, but in my head, I am a woman. Don't I look like a woman?" I slipped off the bed, it was easy in these slippery pantyhose, I saw myself shaking as I gazed into the dirty mirror. "I knew this wasn't a good idea." I saw a tear fall.

"No, it's fine, please. I think you are beautiful."

I turned around, I was so disappointed, he was so handsome, he started out being so nice. "Yeah, a beautiful drag queen!"

I walked out the door, I slammed, my effing shoes were glowing like crazy. I made it to the street before he found me, hiding near a tree, blinking pink, cyan, and green, and hailing a non-existent cab. He tried to take my hand, I kept pulling away, I ran across the street back to Butterfly's, there were still some people outside.

"Sabrina please, stay with me, please I'm sorry."

I didn't turn around, I knew how he viewed me, I didn't like it, I want people to see me as I saw myself, maybe I was being difficult, or maybe it was too hard of a concept.

One of the bouncers came out of the club, he saw me, I was crying. "Are you okay? Is someone bothering you?"

I was tempted to point, I was tempted to say yes, of course, yes, look at this dress, men want me, too many of them, I am fighting them off. But I couldn't get it out, my hands went to my eyes, I was so sad, this day was full of ups and down. I just wanted to hide in my room and wait for daylight to come. I was still crying when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I was led away. The bouncer said goodnight, and yell loud if I needed him.

'I'm sorry, let me get you home." We walked back towards the antique store, the door, the stairs to our little room. I covered my eyes again, I felt upset but his voice was so soothing, I remember when he wanted me. I remembered like it was only minutes ago.

"Maybe I could stay, I don't want to go home in this dress, I don't want to go home looking like a drag queen."

***

"Please don't do that anymore it makes me nervous." Charles was quiet until we turned the corner of the busy town, I saw our abandoned table.

"I'm not talking to you, I'm going to my room." I jogged across the Avenue and he followed. "Please, Charles I'm fine." He took my hand, "I'm just going to lie down."

"Well, I want to lie down with you."

We went back to the restaurant and paid the bill, he took the half bottle of Malbec from the table. He held onto my hand tightly, he wasn't going to let me go. I had a history of running away.

We walked up the stairs, I left the door open. He pointed next door. "That one mine?"

"Mmm, you can go in it now, I'm going to take a nap."

He took my waist in his hands. I was looking in the mirror again, I was taking out my hoops. I could see him looking at me in the reflection. "Don't be like that, hey didn't this mirror use to be bigger?"

"Mmm, I miss it."

He kissed my neck, "I missed you, please let me stay. I don't want to end it like this."

I turned around, I let him kiss me but my heart wasn't in it. I let him watch me put on more plum, I didn't even need to look in the mirror, I have been doing it for years. "While you are with me, will you be a straight man or bi?"

He smiled, I saw his teeth, he kissed me. I let him into my mouth, I let him suck my tongue. He was stalling, I wanted an answer. I pulled back, "Well?"

"Sabrina, you will always be a woman to me, you always were. Even when you were in that crazy blue dress at the club, years ago, the day we met."

I put my head on his shoulder, I hugged him, I started to cry. "Really?"

"Yes, really. You know how I feel about you. You DO know don't you?" He moved back, he made me look at him. "You know that there is more about us than sex, or beer, or even running away, don't you? Am I on my own here?"

I looked at him, I closed my eyes, I started to cry again. "Charles I know, I'm sorry, it's just... ahh, I can't even explain. I try so hard, I want to be one thing, C.J. wants me to be something else, you expect me to be different too. I can be everything to everybody, but I still have to face my mirror, you can't lie to yourself." I put my head on his shoulder again, I dreaded him seeing my messy eyes, but I had to look at him, I needed him to see me. "Charles," I looked up, our noses were touching, "I just need everyone on board."

He took the hair out of my eyes, he kissed my nose. "Sabrina? Can I undress you? I can't wait to see you in your crotchless pantyhose?"

***

My heels were done blinking. I let Charles convince me to stay. He was laying down. I was at the end of the bed, trying to get comfortable in this fluffy outfit, my phone rang.

"Hello?" It was Natalie, she didn't ask for an apology, she didn't ask for an explanation. "Bye."

I moved up next to him, I felt so much better with my fake blonde hair on his chest, my leg over his, my heels still glowing like crazy.

His arm went tighter around me, "Is everything okay?"

"I think so, Natalie says her father wants me to be a hostess in his restaurant." I looked at him, and he kissed me. "He wants me to start on Monday. It's the one upstairs from the club."

"Wow, are you excited?"

"I think I am, but I have another career." I shrugged.

"And what's that?" I was now on his body, my long legs around him, my hands on his chest.

"Let's forget about that, let's talk about my lips." He smiled and we kissed, there was no time to talk. He let me stay dressed, he let me keep on my bright, hot 'Pleasers.' I slid down, I pulled off his shoes, then his slacks and black socks. "Charles, I'm going to suck your cock, it's your wedding present, then I want you to remember me as the girl with the pink lips that made you cum."

I waited.

"Deal."

So I slid down his briefs, his member popped out, I didn't hesitate, I licked. It wasn't my first cock, but it WAS attached to a man I knew I couldn't have. It was attached to a man in love with someone else, someone he had a history with. I was more than okay with that. People in love made me happy, made me feel like there was hope for everyone, including me. I let my lips linger on his hard, vibrating manhood, I let my fingers wander, I tickled his balls and watched him smile, watched how he enjoyed himself. Soon I was sucking harder, moving my lips up and down his hard pole, gagging. I was rubbing my silky legs against his bare ones, I was enjoying my night in a rented room with a man in love.

"Sabrina, I'm gonna cum."

"Okay, I'm gonna taste it." And I did, he shot all over my face, all over my smooth chest and cyan dress. I sucked on him again, I swallowed his cum. I let him play with my hair even though it made me nervous. When I was done he made me lay on my side and he slid against me. He played with me, then his fingers entered my clean backside. He kissed my ears and neck as he fingered me, as I moaned. No one had ever done this to me before.

"Mmm, I love how you feel." He whispered, "I love how you taste." He licked my neck, then my back, I felt him rub his face in the folds of my dress. "I'm going to fuck you, baby."

"Oh? Okay." I started getting tense, I turned and watched him put on a condom. We kissed once again, then he held his cock and aimed for my hole, he held my leg up, I felt his hardness at my opening, I felt him slowly push in. I closed my eyes, I imagined I was far away.

"You feel so good, my little girl." He slid in more. It started to hurt. "Relax, baby, relax your pussy, let me in."

I breathed out, I was back, I liked that. I was liking how he was talking to me. Soon I felt his body against me. His cock was completely buried in my bottom. Soon we were actually fucking.

"Charles, I love it, keep pushing." It hurt, it was my first time, I didn't want to say anything, I didn't want to spoil the mood. He made me get up on my knees, he stood on the floor. He pulled my pantyhose down even lower, he pushed my dress up, nothing was dangling, everything looked perfect, I hoped.

He went back in. "Tell me when you are ready to cum, I will try to cum with you." He grabbed my waist, and he thrust into me harder.

"Really?"

"Of course, I want my little girl to cum with me." He pushed and I moved on the bed. He held me tighter, he fucked me harder, I couldn't think straight, I couldn't talk but I was able to scream as my face went into the pillow. "I'm, oh my god, I'm gonna cuuuuuuuum...." I screamed. He moaned as I screamed again. I felt his balls banging against my ass as he filled me up, as I had the most incredible orgasm of my life.

I could never tell him, he would never let me forget it.

***

I was posing in my breastplate, my panties, my high-heeled sandals, and of course my crotchless pantyhose. I played with my hair, I pursed my dark purple lips, I let him enjoy my body. He was naked, he was hard, he wanted me and it made me happy. I almost forgave him.

"Alexa, play something romantic."

I looked at him as something soft, something with strings started to play. "How did you know Alexa was here?"

"Mmm, just a hunch. It didn't really feel like we were alone." He took hold of me and we danced, I let him kiss my neck, I let him love me one more time. I put my lips on him as I pushed my breasts into him and rubbed.

"This is nice, do you still dance with your wife?"

"I do, you told me that once a week I have to sneak up to her and ask her to dance in my secret whisper."

I put my nose to his. "That's nice you are a romantic husband. That is why we all love you."

"Well every romantic idea I have ever had, I got from..." He kissed me quickly, just a peck on the lips. "You."

I felt myself melt, I let him take my panties off, I tried to keep myself hidden. I lay on the bed, my perfect beige legs slightly crossed keeping me tucked, soon his body covered mine. We rolled around on the clean sheets, we held, we kissed. He let me love him again. Soon I was on my back, he had his hands on my wrists, he wouldn't let me move, he licked my lips.

"My Lipstick Queen looks great in any color."

"Do I? Is that a line you use to seduce?" I smiled, I was teasing, I let him enter my plum lips again.

"Did you know that you are the only woman I have ever slept with after I met my wife?"

"Only other woman." I smiled, I loved how he was talking to me, his cock was hard and I felt it press against my belly.

"Technically." And we kissed, he let go of my wrists, and I inched up, my thighs and legs moving up slowly. I felt his cock slide between my cheeks, I felt him enter me, I felt him inch right in. His arms on either side of my hair, my knees on either side of his body. His lips hovered above mine as we lightly kissed, as he slowly pumped his hard manhood into me. We moved like we have been doing this for years. He started moving a little faster and we started to kiss, his tongue investigating my mouth.

"I love this," He whispered, "You feel incredible, you fill me with such warmth.

We cooed in our little non-sentences, our slightly used compliments, our voices so low even Alexa couldn't hear.

We started to moan, we started to make noise, the bed started to squeak, the music changed.

"Mmm, I love this song. On another note, you feel so good inside of me." I giggled, I made him smile. "I'm going to miss this. I'm going to miss you."

He moved up and started thrusting harder, his cock reaching further, hitting a different part of my insides. My heels bounced around his hair. He gripped my thighs, I felt his thumb making me red through the nylon. I suddenly felt him cum, I felt his sperm inside me, I yelled, I wanted it, I tried to bring him closer to me. We made love some more, we rolled around the bed, I was now on top. I was bouncing on his thick hard cock, I scratched his chest with my long nails, my sharper pinkies. My head flew back as I came, as my orgasm took hold and my body was on autopilot.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhh..." I lost my breath, it took some time until I slowed down, as I caught my breath, and as I regained consciousness. I opened my eyes, his hands on my breasts, fondling, a tear in his eye, a smile on his lips.

I lay on his body looking into his eyes, our lips barely touching.

"Sabrina, I love you. I have always loved you."

I kissed him again, "I love you too Charles, I love being with you, I am going to miss this."

"We will miss making love, but we don't ever have to miss each other." And we kissed some more, kissed like we have been practicing for years, getting ready to say goodbye.

And I lay once again on his hard chest, my silky legs rubbing on his body, wrapped around his legs. I found a good position as he brought the covers around us. We snuggled, it was nice being held. I kissed his chest. I sucked his nipple. His hand massaged my ass.

"Charles when is our reservation?"

"Eight o'clock, we have an hour." We set the clock, we woke up fifteen minutes later, we had to get ready, I had to change my breasts and my dress.

***

So our first time together, five years ago, making love in a small quiet room. It turned into a yearly tryst. We visited our childhood home. It turned out we went to the same grammar school, the same high school, we were one year apart, we didn't know each other existed in this same little town. I tell C.J. I am going home to Metuchen to visit friends. We live close by in Jersey City, near the water, across from the City.

We just kept that one night, just one night a year, I didn't want to take Charles away from his wife. She sounded wonderful, I could fall in love with her myself.

He told Trisha he missed New Jersey, he missed HIS little town. He lived in New York City, an apartment on the upper west side, way up, near the Bronx, he just had to go back and see what he was missing.

Our third year we told our significant others about each other. Childhood friends, friends from the past, a friend that we missed, wanted to catch up with. Someone we happened to run into.

Our fourth year we made a plan, one more little visit, one more incredible day of sex and love. Once more at our favorite restaurant in our favorite town on our favorite block. Our little therapy sessions, our crazy arguments, and compliments, our ideas for better relationships with the two people we loved for the last five years. The two we loved most.

Our fifth year would be it. No more plum, no more pink. It would be goodbye to this new revamped rented little room with the half mirror. I learned so much here. I would miss it.

***

"Look at this." I had a giggle in my voice. I felt pretty feisty, well a little, I didn't even know, maybe hyper. My feet and my backside were bouncing, this wasn't my usual mood. I was looking through the translucent curtains, I was gazing at the restaurant across the street. It was almost late, it was almost eight.

"What?" He stood next to me.

"The two people we love the most, ten feet apart. Like their lives aren't the least bit intermingled." I giggled.

"They don't even realize they are connected. Of course, Trisha's filing her nails, she can't let them get too long."

"Ahh she's so cute, I love her dress. I can't wait to finally meet her."

"She's been talking about you for the last two years, when you meet she's gonna pop."

"I hope C.J. pops. Look reading a book, having fun, ignoring everyone else. So perfect for me." I breathed out, a little tremor in my breath.

"Wait, C.J., the woman with the Giants' Jersey?"

"What? No! A woman? Charles!" I moved the curtain, we looked through the squeaky clean window. "Right there that tall handsome man in the dark shirt," I pointed, I tapped the glass separating us from their world. "He's probably reading a mystery, he thinks his girlfriend is such a mystery, ha, God I love him."

Charles moved in front of the curtains, exposing his body, he was shading his eyes. "Wait, so you have been living with a man for the last five years? When was this bit of information going to be shared? When were you going to tell me?"

"What? Why would you think otherwise?" I gave him my crooked inquisitive face, I was a little surprised, he knew me, he knew all about me, why would he make that assumption? I put my arm around him, as we stared, as we got ready to leave. He gave me another one of his looks, then we kissed, it was nice, it was long, it was going to be the last one we ever shared.

He moved the hair out of my lashes, he ran his thumb down my cheek. "I think we are very lucky, we've done very well for ourselves. Now we get to introduce them to Metuchen, our past and now future. I hope everything goes okay."

"Me too, but I have faith in the two of them. I feel I look so different, though. I'm kinda nervous being so feminine, so over the top, but I'm kinda excited too, but that could be your fingers feeling me up."

His hand was now on my back, on my bra strap. I felt him trace the outline and feel the little hooks. "Are you wearing a bra? Let me see." He moved back, he took hold of my B cups, both of them, my nipples were starting to get noticeable.

"Wait, What's happening."

"What? My boobs? I hit puberty this summer, my hormones finally decided to kick in. I want them bigger, of course, a Lipstick Queen should be a D not B." I shook them, they looked sexy in this pink dress, strapless, showing all kinds of new cleavage, showing off my smooth arms and shoulders. The hem was full with chiffon showing off from mid-thigh down. Of course, it would be strapless, just like that crazy cyan dress I wore all those years ago. Now I knew how to wear something like this, I paired it with pink open-toed pumps, no more crazy glowing high heels, and no more non-existent boobs. I had a silk white strapless bra underneath, white panties and of course crotchless pantyhose, well, you never know.

"Wow, how could I have not noticed? Some lover I turned out to be."

"Ex-lover, baby."

"Heh, I'm sure C.J. loves them."

"Well, he has only seen the breastplates, I have three of them and B is definitely his favorite. I have been saving 'The Girls' for today." I shook once again as Charles kissed the top of them, leaving a wet imprint. "Let's go I want to show off this dress and my boobs, I want the waitress to think I had reduction surgery after lunch." He laughed, we closed the door. "I'm going to tell her you paid for it, you wanted me the same size as your wife in her cute dress.

*

Our last time walking down these dark stairs as a couple, standing in front of the antique store we never had time to visit. We saw C.J. and Trisha as we walked across the street. I was suddenly nervous, I wondered if they had any idea about our relationship, I wondered if they knew how important we were to each other. C.J. looked up from his book, probably not even realizing it was me, me being so glamorous, so much sexier. Trisha saw us too, she started to run, we were in the middle of the street. We were standing on the double yellow line.

"Aaaaaaaahh," Trisha ran towards us, she put her arms out, she was suddenly grabbing around my neck, we sort of spun. I saw C.J. for a second, as I made my way around, around this busy street, trying to hold on wearing my slippery high heels. "Oh my god, Sabrina, finally. Finally!"

Then she started to cry, Her face went from happiness to something I didn't recognize. I saw the tears fall, drip down her cheeks, she started to sniff, she made me nervous. She hugged me again, she was just a little bit shorter, I felt her tears on my chin as I started to cry myself. I felt Charles put his arm around us, ushering the two of us away from the moving cars, onto the less busy sidewalk.

Trisha was still crying, she was looking at me, at my plum lips. "Sabrina, all these years, Charles talks about you all the time. I wanted to meet you so long ago, he always told me we had to wait. Why did we wait, why? What were we thinking?" We were both crying, we were standing near the restaurant, near our favorite table, the waitress was watching us nervously. "If it wasn't for you I would never hear that sexy whisper he has. I would probably never go dancing." She tried to smile. I hugged her, and we continued to cry.

C.J. was watching me, he knew something bigger was happening, he knew there was something different. The transwoman that he has been living with for the last five years has changed. I was now more glamorous, my own hair long and shining, my own boobs pushing into this crazy woman gripping me tight. He knew of my huge wardrobe full of sensuous sexy dresses and outfits, they lived in a tremendous closet he built for me in the bedroom we shared, he knew what I loved, how I wanted the world to see me.

Five years was a long time ago. I was different now, better, but so was he, thanks to Charles.

We were wiping our tears as we introduced everyone, as we made our way to our favorite table again. C.J. helped me into the chair. I had to hold down my dress it was so extravagant, poofy, so attention seeking, but that was the me I wanted him to let me be. He wanted me to be like the women in the apartment building, he wanted me to dress more conservatively like the women on the streets, the women in the stores, and the women in his family. The women I was watching holding their children's hands as they walk their dogs.

He kissed me. "Hi, I missed you. You look incredible."

I started to cry again, "I know." And he laughed, and so did the other wonderful couple at the table.

"Hi, can I get you started with drinks?" Our favorite waitress was back, I was miffed, she didn't even notice my boobs.

Charles introduced her to our significant others. "I'm sorry I don't even know your name."

"Clair." She giggled, she was cute. We all said hi.

*

Trisha was drinking her beer, she didn't care for it but she was trying. I was watching her suck through a straw. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, I knew so much about her and I knew that she knew. "So what did the two of you discuss this morning?" She then slurped some more.

Well," Charles looked at me, he grabbed my hand. C.J. had his arm around me, I loved having the attention and touch of two men, I wouldn't even mind sharing them with Trisha. "Sabrina and I discussed our sexuality, heavy stuff." He laughed, the others were surprised.

"Really." She moved closer to the table, her voice got quiet. "I wonder if I had taken the longest journey of the four of us." She winked at me, she looked around to see if anyone was listening, see if the waitress was close by. "I started out in this world as a little boy, I guess I was straight at least through college." She shrugged.

"What?" I was so confused, I looked at Charles, why did he never tell me, we had no secrets, he even knew my ATM password. He smirked, made a face, and turned back toward his now excited wife.

"But, I think I knew, I knew all along. I knew I was trans. I am now a confident, happy, thirty-year-old transwoman." Her eyebrows went up, her smile got big, and her hands went into the air. "Clair!"

"Yes, hi."

"Clair, I am a transwoman, can you warn everyone else in the restaurant, I have kept it hush-hush for years, but now..." She shrugged again. Clair just watched, transfixed.

I had a huge smile on my face, "Now you don't care?"

"I guess I don't." She licked her finger and held it up feeling for a breeze. We all laughed and Charles gave her cheek a huge kiss.

I now realized why Charles never told me about his wife, I smiled, I was falling in love with both of them now. I felt C.J. hold me tighter as he kissed my cheek.

He addressed the table. "Me? I think of myself as a straight man who happened to accidentally meet a fantastic, beautiful woman." His shoulders went up, my pulse started to race, my breathing got a little faster, if I didn't know any better I would have sworn I was having an orgasm.

I stood up, I knocked over another wine glass and slid forcibly onto his lap. I kissed him with a loud smack. My arms tight around his neck. "Muah, really?"

He shook yes, "Yeah, why?"

"Why? You just made me so, so happy," I put my hands on either side of his handsome face, I heard the other three behind me laugh as I deliberately put my tongue into his mouth. I kissed him with my plum lips for longer than I think the rest of the table was ready for. I pulled away and gave him one more loud one, "Muah. And that's for loving my dress. How do you feel about my boobs?"

He looked down, he smiled. "I love them, I reach for them all night when we are sleeping. Sometimes I have to go under that um, you know." And I did and we kissed again.

"You two are so cute, I will get fresh drinks." Clair patted C.J.'s back, smiled, and inched away.

I had my head on his shoulder, my hair in his face, my thigh against his hardening member, I was happy he was excited, I was going to pop knowing that he thought of me as a woman. For the first few years, I felt it wasn't always the case.

Charles was watching, I could tell he was having fun. "We also discussed nicknames, I want to be known as Charlie."

"Charlie? Really? You always looked like a Charles to me." Trisha was fixing his collar, rubbing his rough beard.

"Charlie it is?" C.J. was all in, right away, he had never been so spontaneous in his life. "We can both be Charlie, heh."

"Wait," Charles had his eyebrows down, he was paying attention. "C.J. is Charlie..."

"Charlie Joseph, Sabrina is the only one that calls me C.J." He laughed.

"Sometimes I call him my Significant Other, but usually I just call him my boyfriend." I kissed him again, I felt his manhood get even harder.

Trisha turned to me, "And Sabrina what can we start to call you?"

I suddenly felt a little embarrassed, here was a woman, a proud, strong-willed woman in front of me and I was being flippant, coming up with a silly name. "Nevermind, Sabrina is who I am. I love my name. I love hearing people say hello Sabrina, and good morning Sabrina." I smiled, Charles shook his head, I think he understood. Of course, he did.

"Well," C.J. was thinking, he put his hand on my chin, he turned me to look at him. "I was thinking if you are looking for a new nickname how about... Mrs.?"

"Mrs.?" My mouth wouldn't close, what was he talking about? I had a queer, confused look on my face.

"I think it's time you had that white wedding you always dreamed of, right here in Metuchen, maybe Trisha and Charlie will help us get it organized."

I started to cry, I felt myself shake and I almost fell off of his lap. He pulled out a ring. I let him slip it over my plum nail, my slender finger, as the others around us gave out congratulations, as the waitress brought over champagne.

I couldn't take my eyes off of my hand, a new diamond glowing, it was the only ring I owned. "Mrs. Sabrina Brandt," I said, I smiled, I licked my lips, "I am going to love my new nickname." I was totally unprepared for this. "Wait, I thought you..." And he stopped me, he put his finger to my lips, we kissed, we tasted salty.

"Things change." And they do, and they did. And we toasted, and we told everyone else in the restaurant who didn't hear about the wedding the first time.

"Hi." There was a pretty, young girl, probably twelve, thirteen next to us on the other side of the little barrier. She just left the pet store. She was wearing a pink sweatshirt and holding onto a bag, she was looking at me.

I moved off of C.J.'s lap and sat back in my chair. My perfect eyebrows raised, "Hi sweetness, what's your name?"

"Melora, I love the color of your lips. Is it purple?"

I turned and looked at Charlie, I smiled. I looked back at Melora, "It is, Muah, nothing like purple or plum. Would you like me to put some on you?"

"Really?"

We giggled, and C.J. motioned her closer. I made her open her lips, just a slight space between them, I was a pro, I could put lipstick on a little girl, how difficult could it be? I held her chin and I followed her lines, she went from soft pink skin to dark purple, she looked so cute. She made me smile, she made me so happy, this day was fantastic.

"You are so, so pretty," I showed her in my little mirror from my bag. Charlie took pictures of us, then the waitress took more with all of us. "Would you like to come to my wedding?"

"Ooh, I will have to ask my mother." She made us giggle, I gave her my phone number, told her to have her mom call me. I told her, her whole family could come, the more people from Metuchen the better. We waved goodbye, she made the day even more perfect. I even gave her my 'Lipstick Queen' plum lipstick. Now someone else can get prepared to use that nickname.

"Melora, I love that name, I love children." We watched Trisha, we smiled, we finished our drinks, it was starting to get darker. "Um, we have some news too, I feel like I have to jump on this bandwagon. I want to ring some bells." Trisha moved closer again to the table, she picked up her champagne glass. We followed suit. "Me and my wonderful husband Charlie, hee hee, well we are having a baby."

My mouth opened, I was taken by surprise again, we congratulated them, we called over Clair, we bought champagne for everyone in the restaurant. Everyone will be going home with a story about this loud, festive, extremely happy table.

"Well, we found a surrogate," She told the table, she told the stragglers hanging around. "Of course, Charles is going to donate, well, use his, um," She whispered, "sperm."

And we all laughed. I giggled the loudest of course and congratulated again. I was so happy for them.

"Charles promised once my work settled and my surgery was complete we could start getting ready to have a family." She smiled, and she kissed her husband.

"Your surgery, are you okay anything serious?" I was now nervous, I met this wonderful woman and now I had a vested interest in her life.

She whispered again. "Well, I had my bottom surgery last November." She shrugged like it was no big deal, it was easy being a transwoman when you had a husband like Charles. "We decided once we were ready, we would move here to Metuchen and have a baby."

Charles looked at me. He smiled, we clinked glasses. "I told you that you and Trisha were so much alike. You both love children." He gave me his look, his 'What? What did I do' look, I knew it well. I knew them all.

*

We finished dinner, we had more wine, we said goodnight to Clair and our favorite hostess. We made the trip across the street, we looked up at our rooms above the antique store.

"God this is so nice, this whole block, this whole town." Trisha was looking all around, she waved bye to Clair again, she looked into the store windows. "Now I know why you two love it here so much."

Charles grabbed her waist, he spun her around. "This is where we grew up, I don't know why we have been keeping it a secret."

"Ha," I giggled, "No more secrets." And I kissed C.J., held him tight, felt his body against me.

Trisha dragged her husband closer to us, I leaned my head on C.J.'s shoulder, I watched her, she still seemed so excited. "I think you two should reserve the room for next year. You know just in case."

"The two rooms?"

"No the one for just the two of you." She smiled, she made eye contact with each one of us. "Just Charlie and the Mrs., the last five years have been heaven, so, so wonderful, I want them to continue." And she giggled.

"Yeah, things don't have to change." And then C.J. kissed me again.

Trisha shrugged and she dragged us up the dark stairs.

We weren't leaving until the morning. I had all night to tell Charlie how much I was in love with him. C.J. I mean, he never looked like a Charlie to me at all.

***

The End

***

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Just a couple

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thanks, Emma, just a couple of surprises that was always the plan. ha... Thanks for reading.

Loved...

RachelMnM's picture

This ride! Easy to fall into the characters head space and cheer for them. Nicely done!

XOXOXO

Rachel M. Moore...

Four of a Kind

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you Rachel for reading...