What a good boy...Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version

What a good boy…Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Sophie…

My lord she has these breasts with coffee and cream tones tipped with these little chocolate chip nipples. She’s such a good kisser, her breasts feel damned good…so soft…perfect erotic and pills or no pills the hormones in my blood are just boiling like shaken up soda pop and pumping though my down into my new sex…my new sex that has Sophie’s hot wetness grinding against mine and her arm so jockettes strong holding my legs both apart and for leverage as we grind our way to…

To….

All that built up tension, desire ache hormones and cum explode from my sex and I roll over in my bed…right in the midst of the really wet dream and my fingers are inside rubbing me to a hard cum…

My insides sort of tighten up and instead of the twitching shots there’s this squeezing pumping inside that is sort of like it used to feel like but deeper…so godamned hot and eye rolling make me speak in tongues bigger…

I roll over face down and boyish-girly grunt scream…Venus/Serena Williams Tennis chick “Uggnnh!!!” Into my pillow and I’m seeing spots.

And I don’t know if it’s the new sex I have between my legs but as soon as I’ve gotten my breath there’s a part of my brain going more.

I reach to my nightstand and get my dialator and hiss…whine…and thump my face into the pillow…It’s alright if that feels good right?

It does feel good, so good and my mind drifts with the pleasure as this time it’s Gwen…big chested, funny, super sexy Gwen holding me down and wearing a strap on is making me cum…feeling my ab’s.

I almost hear her saying in my ear… “Tracy…yeah…fuck yeah…love those abs…oh so better than some titties…god…ugnnh…god Tracy…there’s nothing like this…pussy-boy…yeah…”

Okay it’s my own dirty mind and teenaged thoughts and stuff but it takes me into the best damned masturbatory zone I’ve ever been through in my life.

I stare sort of stunned at the alarm clock before falling into the deepest sleep of my life.

I wake up sticky, feeling…well feeling kind of great. I pull off my sheets and instead of having the talk I start a load of early laundry. Oh yeah it’s Saturday…and Basketball practice had been two days ago.

That Thursday night had been fun but weird as I ended up not just talking to Gwen on the phone but actually logging onto my X-Box 360 and she and I played Halo most of the night and just hung out each in our rooms.

Y’know I never though about girls like that. And Gwen there was this huge kind of assumption that as smoking hot as she is that she’d be out on a date or something.

She’s got some pretty good gaming skills to, which is pretty cool. And yeah still surprising, not because she’s a girl but because those skills take time to get by playing and I thought she’d have more of a social life.

I met her on Friday at school and we hung out in the morning drinking coffee and it was kinda just cool to hand out. We talked actually about gaming and stuff and you know someone’s a gamer when she but a NES just to play Metroid and Zelda on.

It was also cool that we talked about working out and that she was into that too because she wanted to keep in shape for the teams but Gwen seriously hated the whole girls being helpless and weak thing. She even lifted my shirt to check out my start on getting ab’s and felt them. Hmm…I wonder where that part of my fantasy came from.

I think we sort of weirded her friends out with me hanging out with her and Gwen was also sort of making it known you wanted to come hang out and talk to her then they better be cool with me.

It worked too.

Lunchtime I sat with her instead of my usual journey of school grounds and over town to grab something to eat then hang with the skater crowd. But there were some of the Alpha types that wanted to talk to her and tried to gesture her to go over to them and instead she stayed and made then come over to us. Some did and didn’t stay some didn’t and let my weirdness keep them away and a few like the other jockettes and Sophie joined us.

It’s an education too, I’m learning girlese and why they actually give a damn about stuff like hair and make-up sort of at least I get why they talk about these things and there’s a lot of information trading. Where to get what, how much it costs, what sucks and what doesn’t. The stuff about clothes I sort of get too having gone through my own wardrobe spree this week and with girls it’s even more competitive and while it’s great for them if the guys notice they have this part of it where they’re shopping to out do each other or to fit in.

It’s sort of one of the ways they keep score on the social pecking order thing and I don’t call it stupid even though it is because as a species all men and women in every culture do this in one way or another.

And I contributed to the conversation in the guy’s view on things and it’s pretty blunt and honest when I give them the version of things according to guys. I also fill them in on some of the guys and stuff.

“Yeah, I really don’t go for the bros before hoes thing, you all are treating me better than they ever did and especially since. My bros are hoes in this case.”

They kind of liked that but at the same time my answers on stuff I think left them getting a clue that I’m very guy and that I’m het as well despite our shared anatomy sorta bits.

They’re less freaked about me using the bathroom with me, they’re curious about my panties and the whole shopping trip with mom which there was a lot of knowing nods.

Mind you this was just with the twelve or so jockettes that hung with us at lunch from both teams. I’m still not that liked, I still freak people out and there are some people that think if they’re around me or decent to me it’ll hurt their reputation.

But it’s nice still to have some people to hang with and be friends with.

Last night I just did up my homework early and worked out…okay a lot and started in on my guitar lessons online. Gwen and Sophie were out of town on an away game and I missed them.

Though Gwen and I talked about an hour or so when she got home.

………………………………............I’m headed over to her place now. I take some clothes and some CD’s and stuff with me and bike over telling Mom and Dad where I’m going. Dad’s got his head into the TV watching some documentary and Mom’s in her office working on the computer….

Yeah…

I look in the fridge and I microwave some chicken breasts until their cooked through then make a green salad and toss the chicken in after chopping it, some raisins and almonds and dried cranberries then cover it and make them a pot of coffee.

I leave a note so they know where I am and that there’s something made to eat. Dad’s not as bad as Mom but he’s got this whole fall asleep because it’s his day off thing that happens sometimes and Mom’ll just forget to eat she’ll be that into work.

I bike over to Gwen’s place and yeah, sure enough she lives in a trailer park. I mean it’s a nice one and they’re really decent mobile homes here and they’ve got a decent sized lot that has a rose bushes/hedges that run the front edge of her lawn ad fence in the front yard and there’s a wooden privacy fence out back. I see Gwen outside by this small shed off to one side of the yard and she’s in a tee-shirt and cut off denim shorts that make me stop and stare.

“Tracy are you staring at my butt?”

“Uh-huh.”

She turned her head to look at me and shakes it back and forth grinning.

“See anything you like?”

“For real?”

She grins. “C’mon give me a hand?”

“Okay, what are we doing?”

“Setting up the above ground pool.”

“Okay, cool….uhm Gwen?”

“Uh-huh?”

“Were you serious about the whole me liking thing?”

“Why?”

“Well honestly because I did.”

“Oh…”

She looks at me. “What about Sophie?”

“What about her?”

“Aren’t you into her?”

“Yeah.”

“And you’re making a move on me?”

“No, just asking…remember, I need to really know what’s real and what’s not in my life because if this all is just flirting it’s cool but I kinda need to know.”

“Straight up no bullshit?”

“Yeah…please.”

“I was just joking around, honestly I like you as a friend…” I face palm.

“Great friend zoned.”

“Tracy?”

“Yeah?”

“Shut the fuck up. You’re my friend, that doesn’t mean that I can’t think of you that way. Y’know why I don’t date?”

“No.”

“Because I’d actually like, to actually like the person I’m dating instead of as clown who’s cute and stuff but he knows it or some jerk who’s just looking to score.”

“Oh so…?”

“Fuck…I was joking, and that’s all. Honestly I never really though about you and me going out.”

“But…?”

She rolls her eyes and punches me hard in the arm. “If…if I was looking for someone right now…yes, you’d be on my list….good god stop being such a girl.”

I dig in my pockets until I pull out my middle fingers. “So why aren’t you looking?”

“Because I’m not really looking, I’m enjoying my life and I’m not looking to add someone to things in a serious way.”

“I thought all girls needed to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?” I raise an eyebrow.

“No, and that pisses me off. I don’t need someone there all the time to somehow validate myself.”

“What about sex.”

“I have a great sex partner.”

“Oh, who?”

“Myself, I get me off every time.”

I burst out laughing. “Yeah me too.” I’m so not going to tell her that she’s a serious part of my fantasies. Maybe even more right now after hearing the stuff she said. “So like the hidden question I was hinting at from before.”

“What?”

“So…Boys or Girls?”

up
193 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good chapter

Elsbeth's picture

Really like Gwen, looking forward to more.

Huggs

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

I really like Gwen too.

She's kind of really herself no matter what people say or think about her and my favorite part is that she doesn't define herself by her relationships. Those people who HAVE to be in a relationship not matter what drive me nuts.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

“So…Boys or Girls?”

giggle. I love how he's handling being with the girls while still being a total guy.

Nice one, bro.

DogSig.png

It's a neat mix but definitely Tracy.

He's sort of one of them but also really not and way more different than they're used to at all but in a good way.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...a Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

“So…Boys or Girls?”

Girls.. definitely Girls!
theres nothing wrong with a really good friend who grows to be more, you want a girlfriend or boyfriend to be a friend first.
great chapter, thanks

Yes because after the sex you want to...

actually be able to stand the person you're with and getting along and having fun's even better.
I can see where you're rooting for Gwen to like.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YEEESS!! =D

Extravagance's picture

*<3 MAJOR BOOKGASM <3*

I came up with that expression to describe the way YOUR writing made me feel, so it's no surprise that I use it again now. ^_^
The content of Tracy's wet dream looks rather like my episode from the aftermath of the previous chapter... I figured that I was just like an older version of him, ...with semi-regular episodes of greater femininity, and an actual desire to end up with a neo-vagina. :D
It looks like you've proven me right! ^_^ *GlompKissSnugglePurrVERYhappytailswish* <3 <3

Catfolk Pride.PNG

*Big Grins and Blushes.* Bookgasms are good:)

I'm really glad that you're liking the story, it's a bit adult rated but at the same time there's more to it about that but still...to ache is human?
*Huggles and scratches.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Great story!

You do a great job with these gender-challenged heroes. Maybe you should have Charlie stop by?

Wren

I'm not sure how Tracy and Charlie would get along...

Tracy's starting to adapt to their neo-vag and Charlie might really not get that but they might get along with the mental stuff on how to be a guy.
*Big Hugz*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Um he's totally been

Um he's totally been friend-zoned. I mean she's nice about it, but he's still in the friend zone.
I think that's a thing that sucks about girls. Why can't you be their boyfriend if you're their friend? I'd really prefer my girlfriend also being my friend. I don't get it...

Anyway, thank you for writing this interesting story,
*hugs*
Beyogi