My Mistake, Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 5: Shopping part 2
by Samantha Jenkins

I woke up to being snuggled by Katie; she was warm and still asleep. She was quite cute when she was asleep. I reached over and brushed her cheek, and smiled. I had managed to get my girlfriend even though I was also wearing skirts. I glanced at the clock. It was only 3:30 AM. I put my arm around her, and pulled the blanket up over both of us, then fell back asleep. The next thing I knew Katie was shaking me awake.

“Come on sleepy head, its 8:30 and we need to get shopping!” I shook my head, and tried to roll over. Katie pulled the blanket off the bed, and I got cold. I sat up and realized that I had to go to the bathroom. I stood up and noticed that Katie was already dressed, and her dress was all locked up. She had on a shorter version of what I was going to wear, and hers was made of pink corduroy instead of denim. She spun and showed me that her dress had a built in corset like mine, but it was not laced or zipped up. My dress was hanging in the closet like it was hung up last night, and over the chair at my desk were a pair of pink tights, and a baby pink thong and bra set. Katie saw me looking and smiled evilly.

“I’m going to run to the bathroom really quick.” I said getting up and walking toward the bathroom. Upon getting there I sat down and proceeded to relieve my self. After I stood up and wiped my self, I walked back to the bedroom and kissed Katie on the cheek. I then slipped the thong and bra on then walked over to the back side of her and started lacing her corset. I tightened it down and paused.

“Do you want it tighter?” I asked her.

“Keep going, I’ll tell you when you get it tight enough.” I kept going and after I shrunk her waist by about 6 inches when she said, “Enough.” I tied the laces off and then pulled the zipper down and locked it shut. She turned around and smiled. “Your turn,” She said, slipping her hand around my waist and steering me toward the bed. I sat and she brought the pink tights over. I started slipping them up my legs and then stood up. Katie had unzipped the dress and placed all of the keys in the little box on the necklace. I had just noticed that Katie had on a necklace that looked like the one that she had just locked my keys into.

“Are the keys for the necklace in my box?” I asked; she smiled.

“Yes they are," she said placing it around my neck locking the necklace inside the box and then locking the box. She then picked up my dress and held it out so I could put it on like it was a coat. I pulled the zipper up from the bottom as Katie started locking the locks. Once I was securely locked in the dress, Katie started lacing me in from the back. I felt the dress get tighter than it did the night before. I heard the click and spun to face Katie. She was now standing by the door that was closed and had a mirror attached to the back of it. Katie had reduced my waist by 3 or so inches. I sat on the bed and picked the boots up. I unzipped them and slid my feet into them and then locked them. I stood up. My dress had zippers down the left and right sides of the skirt portion, and they both were closed and locked.

“Katie, Why are there zippers on the sides?” I asked

“So I can control the length of your step.” She said with a small grin. “And right now, you have to take short steps, and place your feet in front of one another. Let’s go down and get some breakfast.” Katie was right; I did have to take short steps. I almost tripped going down the steps to the kitchen. Jen was standing there wearing a dress like what Katie and I had on. Jen’s dress was about mid thigh, and was made out of light blue twill colored fabric. Mom walked into the kitchen a few minutes after we had sat down.

“I spend a lot of money on new clothes for you and you wear Katie’s stuff.” She said with a smile on her face. I grinned.

“I’ll wear something of mine tomorrow, Speaking of tomorrow, are we going to church?”

“Yes, we are going to go with the same story we had for the restaurant. Josh is helping to rebuild Morgan’s house. Pick something out today and make it nice, I want short sleeves and a long skirt, and it has to be white or pink.”

“Ok.” I said looking at her. I had seen the perfect dress at Kohl’s the night before.

“Also, I have decided to have Katie help you to learn how to drive in heels, of course most females will have a pair of flat shoes to drive in but with your choice in footwear,” She paused, motioning to my boots that were locked shut. “Once you put your shoes on, you can’t take them off.” Katie and I had a nutra-grain bar each and some juice. Then we were off for a day of shopping. I had to get used to taking shorter steps, and the way the corset made my body move, by the time we had gotten to Katie’s Corolla I had noticed that my hips were swaying as I walked. I sat down in the front passenger seat after opening Katie’s door on the driver’s side. As Katie backed the car out of the driveway and started for the freeway, I was watching her feet working the pedals. She was keeping the heel of her right foot on the floorboard and pivoting her toes to hit the pedals, her left foot was working the clutch in pretty much the same fashion. Katie was one of the few girls I knew who could drive a stick shift, and she did it quite well. I knew how to drive one, but it had been a while since I learned. My father taught me one day when we went over to the school parking lot and he taught me the basics of driving a stick shift. He had also said that it was like riding a bike, and you never really forgot, just got rusty. We were driving down Leppert Road, when Katie made a left turn into the school parking lot.

“What are you doing?” I asked as she slowed the car to a stop and applied the parking brake.

“You and I are going to switch spots and your going to learn how to drive in heels.” She replied shutting the car off and opening her door. I opened my door and walked around to the driver’s side, pausing to kiss Katie, and then got in. The first thing I did was set my left foot on the clutch. Ok, this is a bit different. I was not used to my heel being 4 inches off the floorboard, and I managed to stall the car a couple of times. After I had gotten used to the difference in the height of the heels, I got pretty smooth at the shifting and accelerating. I knew that if I learned how to drive a stick shift in heels, driving mom’s Camry with the automatic would be simple. I pulled the car out into traffic and started making my way to the Kohls we were at the night before. As I pulled into the parking spot and stopped the car, Katie smiled.

“You’re a natural at driving a stick.” She said giving the hand that was on the shifter a squeeze before getting out of the car. I turned the key off and pulled the parking brake up so the car would not roll away without us in it. We got out and hooked our arms together and went inside. We went strait to the dress that I had seen the night before and I picked it up. Katie was over looking at panty hose.

“You should wear panty hose to church instead of tights,” she said. “They will look more adult; tights make you look more like a young girl.”

“Ok” I said. She had been doing this her whole life; I had only been doing this for 2 days. She selected a pair and placed two packages in the cart she had appropriated when we walked in the door. I gently laid the dress in the cart and went off toward the shoes. I wandered around the shoes for a few seconds and was approached by a sales associate.

“May I help you?” She asked looking me up and down as if to figure out why my dress and boots were locked shut. I stole a glance behind her at Katie who was smiling.

“I need a pair of shoes to go with a dress I’m buying.” I replied as Katie walked up beside me.

“Ok,” she said, now looking Katie up and down. “Which dress trying to get shoes for?”

“This one,” I said pulling the dress out of the cart. “And I'd like boots with a 3 inch heel.” I replied with a smile.

“Ok,” she replied “Were you wanting loafers, boots, sandals and what is your shoe size?” She looked at my feet.

“Seven and a half and I'd like boots, similar to what I have on.” I replied picking Katie's left foot up off the ground and looking at the bottom of her boot. She supported her self on my shoulder while she was balancing on one foot.

“I’m afraid we don’t have any boots that you can lock on your feet” she replied. I was getting frustrated with this woman.

“Ma’am I don’t want a pair that will lock shut to go with this dress, if I did, I’d wear the ones I have on now.” I stated as calmly as I could because I didn’t want to give away my true gender. I noticed a man at the end of the aisle in a short sleeved shirt and tie. I correctly guessed him to be a manager. Katie saw him and smiled.

“Who holds the keys to your boots and dress?” The woman responded with a snarl.

“Um, I do.” Katie said, and then looked at the manager who was now walking up behind the employee.

“I bet it turns you on to hold the keys to your girlfriend’s clothes.”

“Katie, Hun, What seems to be the problem here?” The manager responded.

“Hi, Daddy.” The look on the employee’s face, whose name tag her hair had finally uncovered, and read Jessica, turned a bright red. I looked from Jessica to Katie’s dad to Katie. Katie just smiled.

“I know who Jessica and my daughter is, but who is this young lady Pumpkin?” Her father asked.

“Daddy,” Katie responded turning a crimson color because of her dad’s pet name for her, “I’d prefer to tell you in your office.”

“Ok honey, Jessica, Clock out and go home, I’ll deal with you tomorrow. Katie if you and your friend would follow me to my office, please.”

“Ok daddy,” Katie replied grabbing the cart with one hand and my wrist with the other. He led us through the layaway department, back into the storeroom where we finally got to an office door that read “Don Richardson, General Manager.” He fished his keys out of his pocket and let us walk into the office before him, closing the door after he entered. Before he walked to his side of the desk and sat down, he took a moment to kiss each of us on the top of the head. I sat there thinking ‘what is he going to do when he finds out I’m really a boy who is being punished for wearing his sister’s clothes.’

“So, Katie, Who is this young lady that looks an awful lot like Jen?” He asked. Katie squeezed my hand to confirm my worst fears that she was going to expose me to her father. Little did I know that he would be perfectly accepting, almost adopting me as another daughter.

“Daddy, this is actually my boyfriend” she said giving this really cute smile after she said it and the surprise must have registered on my face. Her dad was smiling at me from across the desk.

“I see she has you all locked up and under her control.” He said smiling.

“Daddy, Her name is Morgan, His name is Josh. The reason that he looks an awful lot like Jen is because he is Jen’s younger brother, and is currently being punished for wearing his sisters clothing. He has to dress like this for the next 5 months.” She giggled. “I like him regardless of what he is wearing.”

“Well, Josh,” He started, smiling at me and Katie, who had a huge grin on her face, “Normally I would not allow my daughter to be alone with a boy with out me or her mother meeting him first, I am trusting you to not do any thing stupid or to hurt my little girl.” He looked at Katie, who had turned as red as beet because of her father’s concern for her welfare.

“Mr. Richardson, I would never think of harming Katie. I love her too much, and as for our relationship, we just started going out. Although, I do worry about Tuesday, I’m not sure how I’ll be handled at school and I’m kind of nervous about it.”

“You mean you’ll have to continue your punishment while you’re at school?” he asked. I nodded.

“Daddy, do you remember Alex Johnson?” Katie asked softly.

“Yeah, what about her?” he asked with a curious look on his face, almost as if he knew something about her that we didn’t.

“What ever happened to her?”

“I’m not sure honey. I know that her father got transferred out West somewhere. I’m sure she’s fine. Now, I have to get back to work, so you two run along and play nice, And Katie, use this when you check out.” He said handing her his managers discount card. Katie’s face lit up and a huge grin appeared.

“Ok, Daddy.” Katie answered with such enthusiasm that I thought she was going to start bouncing off the walls, and it was that moment that I knew I was going to be in trouble.

“And, Morgan, you need to come over and meet Katie’s mom, and I’m trusting that you will take care of Katie, and if you guys do decide to do any thing foolish, for God’s sake, use protection.” He said to me. Katie turned as red as a Coke can.

“I’ll take care of her, sir, and as for doing any thing foolish, let’s just say that I want my wedding night to be the first time.” That brought a smile to both Katie and her dad’s face. I nodded my farewell to him as Katie dragged me out of the door, and grabbed our cart.

“I think that Daddy likes you.” Katie said with a smile as we left the way we came in. We got some weird looks as we exited through the layaway department and headed back to the shoes. I had seen the shoes that I thought would go perfectly with the dress as we had gone to her dad’s office. I picked them up. They were a light pink pump with a two or three inch heel. I showed them to Katie.

“I think that you have found your shoes. One thing you will learn is that a woman never has enough shoes or purses.”

“You’re forgetting one thing.” I said, “I live with 2 other girls...”

“Oh yeah,” She replied with a grin.

“What time is it getting to be?” I asked.

“Ten o’clock. How’s your corset feel?”

“I’ve still got it on?” I asked looking down, smiling. “I’ve gotten used to it, if that’s what your asking”

“That is what I’m asking.” She said softly while pulling a key on a necklace that I did not see her put on before we left the house that morning. Undoing the clasp on the necklace, she took the key and unlocked the zipper over the corset and started tightening the corset. The corset got tight again, and I heard a faint click. Katie placed a small lock in my hand. I eyed it with curiosity.

“Now the key for your corset is in the box around your neck.” She said with a smile. We moseyed our way up to the checkout and used her dad’s discount card. After we checked out with no problems, we loaded the bags in the car, and Katie handed me the keys. “Lets go get lunch.” She simply stated.

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

He made a mistake???

I'm still waiting to find out what mistake he made as he is obviously enjoying what he has done way too much to have made the mistake yet. I realize that many commenter’s have stated that this story is unrealistic however no one ever said fantasy or fiction needed to be such, nor does it. The story is entertaining and while I have no idea where you are leading us, I'm happy to sit back and enjoy the ride. Lead on Kayla.

Nothing in Life is Free; if the cost is not monetary it will be physical, emotional, or spiritual.
Rachel Anne

Nothing in Life is Free; if the cost is not monetary it will be physical, emotional, or spiritual.
Rachel Anne

The Mistake Will Turn Out To Be

Having him do it and only after it is too late will that fact be known unless I am mistaken.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine