Don’t Mess with The Wolfhart Family

Printer-friendly version

Bunnie slowly starts coming around. She shivers from her skin bare skin touching cold metal. She had duct tape over her mouth and her hands were bound behind her back. She notices that she was completely naked, and her head was resting on someone’s body. There was pain coming from between her legs and her head was a little woozy.

The last thing she remember was walking out of a nightclub she and Thumper had gone to. They were walking to Thumper’s car when she felt the bee sting. She manages to look around her and notices she was in the back of a cargo van with several other girls, including her girlfriend Thumper. All of them were naked and bound like her. Even her legs were duct tape.

The thing was whoever decided to kidnap her made a big mistake. She looks towards the front of the van and notices there was a cage wall separating the front from the back. She could feel the wetness between her legs, where someone raped her. It was a good thing they didn’t know she was an escape artist like her mother.

She removes the hidden nail file that blended with her skin. Her mother had taught her how to hide small items on her body with a fake skin patch. She manages to get the nail file free and uses it to cut the layers of duct tape securing her hands. Once her hands are free, she cuts her legs free.

She could feel her body responding slowly. Whatever drug they used to subdue her, and the other girls were affecting her coordination. She looks at Thumper and noticed they have raped her as well. There was blood between her legs. She checks Thumper’s pulse and notices she was still knocked out.

When one of the guys turned to look back towards them. She plays possum and listens.

“Man, that one with bunnies on her tits and her back was tight. I want to fuck her again.” Ralph looks back towards all the girls asleep in the back of the van.

“I know what you mean. I wish we didn’t have to turn them over, but the boss said we need to collect at least fifty girls. Someone has been catching onto what we have been doing.” Joseph knew that their boss hasn’t been liking what has been happening to them lately.

Someone has been finding their stash houses and freeing the girls they had collected. There was no way they were going to find this new stash house. It was out in the middle of nowhere and it was heavily secured.

“How much longer before we get to the new stash house?” Ralph wanted to have more fun with the women in the back.

“We're almost there. With these girls, we’ll have close to our quote.” Joseph will be happy to get paid.

Bunnie controls her anger as she listens to the two men as they spoke. She wishes Thumper wasn’t still knocked out, but she should be able to handle these men. She closes her eyes and relaxes. She hopes the training her mother gave her pays off.

Somewhere in Topanga, CA:
A figure in dark clothing watches as the van they have been tracking finally arrives. They already knew there were six other people inside the old building guarding forty women, and children. They watch as the van backs up into the building and the doors close. They move quickly from their hiding spot and head towards the place.

Inside the Building:
Bunnie feels the van turn around and back into wherever they were. She prepares herself to move as soon as the van comes to a stop. She watches as the driver and passenger get out and walk around to the side of the van. She could hear one of the guys getting ready to open the van door. Just as the door of the van was opening, there is a loud explosion and gunfire.

Bunnie uses the distraction to push the van doors open with her legs. She felt the doors hit whoever was standing on the side of it. She uses the momentum to jump out of the van. She lands on top of the guy named Ralph. He was laying on the ground face first with her standing on top of him.

She looks around and spots more women and female children huddling inside a fence cage. She spots a black cloak figure moving quickly avoiding gunfire and striking several other guys. She is grabbed from behind.

“You’re not going anywhere, bitch!” Joseph grabs the girl with the bunny tattoo from behind.

“I’m not a BITCH!” Bunnie slams her head against the guy’s face and stumps on his foot.

When he loosens his grip on her. She twist around in his arms and hit him directly in the chest like her mother taught her. When he stumbles backward, Bunnie strikes him in his throat. She watches as he falls to the ground. She turns back around and spots a guy about to shoot the cloaked figure in the back.

She takes the nail file she still had in her hand and throws it right into the guy’s neck. The lessons she has been getting from Robyn with throwing paper playing cards paid off. She looks around to see if there were anyone else, she could take out.

The figure strikes the last person down and stops to look around. They spot a naked teenage girl with long black hair that was streak with white highlights and standing on top of a guy. She walks over towards the teenage girl. As she gets closer, she notices that the girl had bunny rabbits tattooed on each breast.

Bunnie watches as the dark cloak person comes walking over to her. She couldn’t make out if the person was male or female. Even their face was covered under the hood of the cloak they were wearing. She does notices they had all sorts of weapons on them.

“Thank you for saving me and the others. I’m Bunnie Wolfhart by the way.” Bunnie holds her hand out.

Melissa shakes the young woman’s hand. She has heard the name Wolfhart before but couldn’t recall where she has heard the name.

“Do you have a friend or relative here?” Bunnie was curious why this person was here.

Melissa shakes her head no. She starts to sign “that she was hunting these men down for the bounty on them. She watches as the person watched her.”

Bunnie notices that the person who just saved her and the other women was signing to her. It was a good thing her mother made her learn signing and learn lip reading. She signs back to the person “who are you working for?”

“For a friend.” Melissa was doing this job for her friend Donald.

“Do you have a cellphone on you?” Bunnie signs back.

Melissa nods her head no. She didn’t carry a cellphone, because she was mute and almost deaf.

“Do you mind sticking around, until help comes?” Bunnie needed someone to watch her back, while she searched these guys.

Melissa signs back she will stay and help. She knew the women and young girls in the cage were scared. She turns and goes about to see if she could find who held the keys to the cage.

While the young woman searched some of the guys, she either killed or wounded. Bunnie starts searching the men that kidnapped and raped her and Thumper. She finds a cellphone on the other guy that she knocked out.

She looks at the cellphone and notices that it was a simple cellphone you could buy at any convenience store. She dials her mother Sasha’s number.

Rose and Gracie:
Rose and Gracie were spending some sisterly time together. They had left the house around noontime and went out for lunch at their favorite restaurant. Gracie loved spending time with her older sister.

Gracie misses her older sister when she was out touring with her band. She looks over at Rose as they drove from the restaurant to the outside mall they were heading to. She knew Rose was taking her out to buy her some new school clothes and to be fitted for a dress that the family had to attend with their grandmother.

“Have you met anyone special, yet sis?” Gracie looks at her sister as Rose drove.

“Not yet, sis. I heard you were seeing someone.” Rose glances towards Gracie.

Gracie blushes because she didn’t know her older sister knew she was seeing Thomas Powell. They have only been dating for two weeks now.

“I’m going out with Thomas Powell. He’s in my math class at school. He asked me to his birthday party a few weeks ago and a few days later he asked me out on a date.” Gracie was surprised because most of the guys at school never asked her for anything.

Well, that wasn’t all true. Her friend Louie was doing better now that he had a new guitar and was with the Digits. They were making a name for themselves, and Louie had a unique look about him now.

“I’m surprised you and Louie aren’t dating,” Rose remembered Gracie helping her friend Louie.

“We see each other as brother and sister. He’s a nice guy and I’m happy he is doing better. Did you hear, he’s staying with his aunt Henley?”

“No, I didn’t. Why is he staying with his aunt, instead of his parents?” Rose was curious.

“He and his parents weren’t getting along and got into a fight with his father. His parents threw him out of the house after the fight and said he couldn’t come back. So, he called his aunt Henley, and she took him.”

“I wonder why he and his parents don’t get along?”

“From what he told me. They don’t approve of his lifestyle. He enjoys making music and they see it as a waste of time. Also, his parents never wanted him either.” Gracie felt sorry for her friend. She was glad she had a loving family.

“Boy, how do you live with something like that?” Rose was thankful that Sasha had saved her and adopted her as her daughter.

“I know. I’m glad our mothers and grandparents love us.” Gracie was happy the day she was rescued and adopted by Sasha.

“I know.” Rose stops and watches the traffic light, wondering when it will turn green.

Just as it turns green, she starts moving forward. An armored car comes speeding out of nowhere and T-bone her car. It sends her car sliding sideways into a parked SUV.

Rose is knocked out from the impact. Gracie was knocked unconscious as well. The airbags in her car protected the two of them from serious damage. There are screams and police sirens.

The fire department, police, and several ambulances show up. The firemen managed to free Rose and Gracie. They stabilize them and transport them to the nearest hospital.

Robyn:
Robyn was following a lead she got on the shooting of a teenage Latino informant that had information on a hit that had been put out. The guy was a known snitch and has worked with the Los Angeles Police Department gang department several times and could be trusted. She pulls into the location and hides her motorcycle. Something about the location didn’t sit well with her.

She moves slowly into the building. She had the thermals on in her mask, so if anyone was hiding, she would know. She moves around quietly inside the building. She stops when she hears movement. She looks over in that direction and spots two guys hiding.

The next thing she knows, a net falls from the ceiling and lands on top of her. Several guys come out from where they were hiding. One of them looks at her “you’re not so tough.”

“Say that again.” Robyn lets several metal cards fly from her hands.

She hits the guy standing next to her and several others. When the cards hit them, they start doing the 50,000-volt dance.

“SHOOT HER!”

All the other guys that were still standing around, fire their AK47s at her. The low-level electrical field that surrounds her body grants her some protection as some of the bullets are repelled. The suit itself provides her with extra protection, but she feels every bullet that hits her body. She manages to pull several explosive golf balls and smoke balls from her utility belt.

She rolls them out and sets them off. She extends the low-level electrical field that protects her to burn through the net covering her. Before she leaves, she rolls out the stink bombs and itching bombs. They explode as she exits the building. Her whole body was hurting her as she walked towards where her motorcycle was hidden.

She presses the pain medicine unit built into her belt before she mounts her motorcycle. She mounts it and takes off before the people inside can do anything to stop her. Not that they are going to get a chance. The stink bombs and itching powder she set off, should be keeping them busy.

She links the onboard computer in her suit with the controls of the motorcycle. She programs it to take her to one of her grandmother’s underground hospitals. She could pass out right now and just let the motorcycle drive itself.

The nearest underground hospital was located at a place called Shung Woo’s noodle factory. The motorcycle takes Robyn to the noodle factory. When Robyn arrives, she stumbles into the factory. She takes the secret elevator down to where the actual hospital was located. She gives the security person on duty the code word her grandmother gave her to use.

The security person on duty helps her to a room where the doctor on duty comes in and helps her. The doctor and her assistant are careful as they remove the suit from her body. She turns off the low-level electrical field that protects her. She knew if she didn’t, the doctor and his assistant would get a taser shock that would knock them out.

She is escorted to a private room and given strong pain medicine. She is also given something else for the bruising from all the bullets that hit her body. They check her over to make sure she doesn’t have any broken ribs or bones. Even with the protection of the suit, being hit by that many bullets could cause internal injuries as well.

Wildfire Studio:
Sasha and Susan were at the studio with the rest of the band, when Sasha’s cellphone starts ringing. She looks at the number and notices it was Los Angeles Police Department. Sasha wonders who could be calling her from the police department.

She picks her cellphone up and presses accept “hello?”

“Hello, Mrs. Wolfhart. This is officer Matthew from Los Angeles Police Department. I’m calling to inform you, that your daughters have been in an accident.”

“Are they okay?” Sasha was worried about Rose and Gracie.

“They are in critical condition and have been taken to St. Helen Memorial Hospital.” Officer Matthew saw what condition the two girls were in.

“Alright, I’ll be right down.” Sasha ends the phone call.

She looks at Susan and the rest of the band “Rose and Gracie have been in a bad accident. They are in critical condition at St. Helen Memorial Hospital.”

Susan grabs her purse and Sasha’s “you guys finish up. We need to get to our babies.”

Susan starts running towards the front door. She hopes her daughters are okay.

“Go Sasha. We’ll finish up here and meet you and Susan down at the hospital to check on the girls.” Warlock knew what the girls meant to Susan and Sasha.

“Thanks.” Sasha runs after her wife and out to Susan’s car.

They had driven the family SUV, instead of her Jeep. Susan was already in the driver's seat, so Sasha gets in on the passenger side. Once Sasha was inside and her seatbelt was secured. Susan starts the SUV up and floors it.

“Easy, sweetie.” Sasha knew how Susan was feeling right now. She was feeling the same way.

Janet Wolfhart Estate:
“Grandma, grandma watch this.” Lilly does a flip off the diving board.

A smile appears on Janet’s face as she watches Lilly do the flip. She was proud of her granddaughter after all she has been through. Lilly was never this brave before and wouldn’t have tried doing the flip months ago.

“Bravo! Sweetie! You did a perfect flip.” Janet was proud of her granddaughter.

As she is watching her granddaughter, her cellphone starts ringing. She picks it up and notices it was the number to one of the underground hospitals, she and her sister had set up for their agents. She presses accept “Dr. Wolfhart here. What’s wrong?”

“Dr. Wolfhart, we have a young red hair girl here at the hospital that used your access code phase. Is she related to you?” Dr. Henry Jones moves his cellphone over Robyn’s face.

“Yes, she is my granddaughter. What is wrong with her?” Janet was concerned for Robyn.

“She’s suffering from multiple bullet impacts and has several fractured ribs from the impact. Luckily, she got here when she did. If she had been any longer, the internal bruising she received. She would had develop several blood clots that would have killed her.”

“Damn! Is it safe to move her, Dr. Jones?” Janet was going to need to talk to her sister and develop new armor for Robyn.

“She can be moved, but I recommend that she refines from any extra activities for a while. Her body needs time to heal before she goes back into whatever she has been doing.” Dr. Jones had a feeling that this teenage girl worked for Mrs. Blake.

“Alright, I’m sending two of her uncles to pick her up. Their names are Alex Blake and Troy Wolfhart.” Janet figures she would send her son and his cousin Troy to pick her up.

“Alright, I’ll be waiting for them. She arrived on some sort of a hi-tech-looking motorcycle.” Dr. Jones had been informed on how she arrived by his security guard.

“Alright, I’ll inform her uncles. Thanks for looking after her, for us.” Janet plans on adding a bonus to Dr. Jone's pay this month.

“Any time, Dr. Wolfhart.” He ends the phone call.

Janet spots Lilly swimming from one end of the pool to the other end. She loved watching her youngest grandchild. She sends a text to Troy and Alex to go and pick up Robyn and to take either a trailer or one of their pickups because of her motorcycle.

Warehouse in Topanga, CA:
Bunnie helps Melissa with the women and female children in the cage. She found out that the woman who saved her and the others was named Melissa. She was still naked along with the other women in the van.

When she was cutting their binds, she discovered that all of them had been raped. She also discovered that Thumper had been changed. She didn’t know how, but Thumper was a real woman now. Not that she wasn’t before, but now she was. When she was looking around for a cellphone, she discovered a camera and played the video. All of them had been raped by multiple men and looked like they were enjoying it. The thing was, she couldn’t remember any of what happened to her.

Her mother’s cellphone was busy, so she leaves a message for her. She dials her grandmother’s number and tells her what happened to her and the other women. Her grandmother tells her that she was sending her Aunt Jenny and Uncle Derek to get her along with members from Black Angel Protection. She notices Thumper was slowly coming around.

“Hey, how are you feeling, sweetie?” Bunnie was concerned for her girlfriend. She doesn’t know what happened to her or any of them.

Thumper slowly wakes up and finds herself being held by Bunnie and noticed the two of them were naked. She felt pain and wetness between her leg like someone had forced their way into her body. She also felt extremely weak.

She spots the person dressed all in black covered by a dark cloak. The person was watching her and Bunnie “who is that person and where are we?” Thumper was so confused right now.

“That is Melissa, and she is a fugitive retrieval agent. As for where we are, I have no idea. I called my mom and grandma. My aunt and uncle are on their way to us. How do you feel, sweetie?” Bunnie brushes some of Thumper’s purple and black hair out of her eyes. She noticed that Thumper’s hair was longer and some of it had turned neon purple.

“Like someone shoved a huge object up between my legs and weak as a newborn.” Thumper wonders what was done to her.

“Just relax sweetie.” Bunnie holds Thumper against her body.

Melissa watches Bunnie as she holds the Asian woman against her body. She wishes she could be that trusting, but after the way, she was treated and used as she grew up. She doesn’t allow anyone to get close to her anymore. She checks on the other women and notices a young girl that was cowering in the corner of the cage and refused to come out.

She walks into the cage and over to the young girl. She looked like she was a refugee from how dirty her clothes were. She kneels next to the girl and gently taps the child on her shoulder.

Maria feels a light tap on her shoulder. She turns to see who tapped her on her shoulder. She spots the woman who was wearing a dark cloak and hood. The bottom part of her face was covered. She notices the woman had sparkling blue eyes as she looked into them.

“I’m scared.” Maria was afraid of what would happen to her.

“You’re safe, little one.” Melissa mentally talks to the little girl.

Maria looks at the woman kneeling before her. She couldn’t believe she heard the woman’s voice in her head.

“Did you just talk to me?”

Melissa nods her head yes. She normally didn’t use her gift that much, but she couldn’t talk to the girl normally.

“You can trust me. I won’t allow anything or anyone to hurt you.” Melissa opens her arms for the girl.

Maria turns around and wraps her arms around the woman. She buries her face against her shoulder and cry. She missed her family and was scared.

Melissa wraps her arms around Maria and holds her tight to her. She could feel how lonely and scared this poor girl was. She stands up with the girl in her arms and keeps her close to her body.

The rest of the women in the van were slowly waking up. Bunnie does what she can to calm them down and inform them that help is on the way. She notices that Melissa was holding the little girl that had been cowering in the corner of the cage. She sat away from the other women with her.

After about three hours, a helicopter could be heard landing outside. Bunnie looks at Thumper “I’m going to go and see who it is.”

“I’m coming with you.” Thumper slowly gets up and carefully follows Bunnie.

Bunnie stops where Melissa is sitting with the little girl “I’m going to see who is outside. Can you watch everyone?”

Melissa nods her head yes. She knew Maria didn’t want to let go of her.

“Thanks.” Bunnie turns back around and walks with Thumper out of the building. She notices the helicopter had Blake Medical on the side of it.

“It’s one of my Aunt Blake’s medical helicopters.” She notices the door opening on it and her aunt and Uncle getting out of the helicopter. She waves to them.

Jenny and Derek spot Bunnie waving to them. They noticed she was naked and that a naked Asian woman was walking next to her. Several members from Black Angel Protections get out as well and follow them.

“I wonder who was dumb enough to grab our niece?” Jenny knew you had to have a big set of balls to mess with the Blake and Wolfhart family.

“Who knows, but once Sasha gets done with them. They are going to regret grabbing Bunnie and her girlfriend.” Derek knew Sasha’s temper when you mess with her children.

“Thank goodness you guys showed up, Aunt Jenny and Uncle Derek.” Bunnie hugs the two of them.

Jenny and Derek return her hug. They were glad nothing was physically wrong with her.

“You remember my girlfriend, Thumper.” Bunnie had grabbed Thumper’s hand and pulled her forward.

“We remember her, Bunnie. Can either of you girls tell us what happened?” Derek looks at Thumper and Bunnie.

“The last thing we remembered was walking towards my car to head back to my place after leaving the club. After that, was waking up her naked with dry blood and wetness between my legs.” Thumper still doesn’t know what happened.

“How about you Bunnie?” Jenny looks at her niece.

“I woke up in the back of the van and heard our kidnappers talking about needing to gather fifty girls for their boss. When the van stopped here, I jumped out and attacked our kidnappers. There’s also a woman named Melissa inside holding a little girl who took down the other men that were here.”

“What happened to your clothes?” Jenny looks at her niece.

“I have no idea where they are. However, there’s a camera inside the van that I found that might answer some questions.” Bunnie just wanted to go home.

“Well, we have everything under control now. You two go ahead and let the medics check you out.” Jenny hugs her niece.

“Thank you, Aunt Jenny.”

Derek gives his niece and her girlfriend a hug. She was glad that Bunnie was okay.

“Now go you two and let the medics check you out.”

“I need to let Melissa know she can trust you guys.” Bunnie needed to let Melissa know she could trust her aunt and uncle.

She goes back into the place and walks over to Melissa. She could tell the little girl didn’t want to leave her. She smiles at Melissa “look, I owe you my life and the life of my girlfriend as well. I want you to know, you have a friend among the Wolfhart’s. Also, you can trust my aunt and uncle and their people. They will take good care of the little girl and you if you want them to check you over.”

Melissa signs back “you don’t owe me anything but thank you. I accept your friendship. I want to be with the medics when they check Maria out.”

“No problem. Afterward, I would like to invite you to meet my parents.” Bunnie hopes she accepts.

“Let’s see how Maria is and afterward I would like to meet your parents.” Melissa wouldn’t mind meeting Bunnie’s parents.

“Do you want to call your boss and tell him you have your fugitives?” Bunnie remembered that Melissa was a fugitive retrieval agent.

“Already have. Where are your uncle and aunt going to take these men?” Melissa needs to let Donald know where they were.

“I don’t know. Let me ask my uncle.” Bunnie turns and walks over to her uncle to find out.

Derek was supervising the apprehending of the men that weren’t killed. He spots Bunnie walking over to him “I thought I told you to get checked out, Bunnie.”

“I will Uncle Derek, but Melissa wants to know where the men who survived will be going?”

“Those that don’t need medical attention, will be turned over to the US Marshals.”

“Before you turn them over to the Marshal’s. Can you give them to her boss, so they can collect on the bounty, please?”

“I’ll make sure her boss gets reimbursed, Bunnie. Now, go and get checked out before I call your mother.” Derek knew what Sasha and Susan would do to Bunnie.

“Yes sir.” Bunnie turns and lets Melissa know, before heading to get checked out by the medics.

A Few Days Later:
Bunnie wakes up and looks over at Sandy as she slept next to her. The medical exam her aunt did on her, and Sandy found DNA of over ten or more men that had sex with her and the other girls. It also showed that Sandy was a fully functional woman now, with reproductive organs of her own. Her aunt gave each of them a shoot that would kill any chance of them getting pregnant from all the semen they found inside of them.
She and Sandy were told that they should lay off any sex for about a week. According to what her aunt found, there was a lot of tearing and bruising inside their vaginas.

Bunnie just lay there and watch Sandy as she slept. Instead of going to Sandy’s place. They had come back to her mother’s place and were sleeping in her bed. Her mothers didn’t mind them sleeping together.

After about an hour, she gets up and goes to the bathroom. When she comes out, she checks on Robyn to see how she was doing. She heard what happened to Robyn and she was restricted to the house until some of her bruising healed. Gracie and Rose were still in the hospital and critical condition. The armored car that had rammed Rose’s car had been hijacked.

The driver use to be employed by the armor car company and knew the route. He and some men he knew surprised the people currently driving the route and stole the armored car. He ran a red light, trying to avoid the police coming after him, and hit Rose’s car at the intersection she and Gracie had been at.

Aunt Janius was going to sue the person for hitting Rose and Gracie. As for Robyn, their uncle who owns Black Angel Protections was taking several of his people and going after the gang members that abused Robyn and bringing them to justice. She didn’t feel sorry for that gang. Because by the time her uncle and his people get done capturing the gang. That gang was going to regret it.

Grandma was making her mother stand down. Because if her mom went after them. There wouldn’t be anyone left alive. Her mother was a vindictive person. Also, Rose and Gracie needed her more.

Bunnie peeks in on Robyn and finds her sound asleep. The pain medicine she was on, was strong and made her sleepy. She grabs the pitcher of water next to her bed and refills it in the kitchen. She puts it back on her nightstand.

Bunnie looks at her sister and notices all the bruises she had. Their aunt needed to come up with a better suit, that protected Robyn without leaving bruises. As for Melissa and Maria, her Aunt Barbara is representing them.

She goes back into the kitchen and fixes herself some breakfast. It still hurt to move around, but it wasn’t anything she hadn’t experienced before. The first time she was kidnapped, she had been drugged and used as a piece of meat. It took her a while to recover from that trauma.
Her grandmother was going after the men that raped her and the other women. She sits down at the kitchen counter and eats her cereal. She turns the television set on to see what the weather is going to be like.

After ten minutes, Sandy comes walking into the kitchen and spots Bunnie eating her favorite cereal. She walks up behind Bunnie and wraps
her arms around her waist. She places a kiss on Bunnie’s neck.

“Morning, sweetie.”

A smile appears on Bunnie’s face “how are you feeling?”

Bunnie turns around on her stool to look at Sandy. She grabs Sandy’s hands and holds them as she looks into her brown eyes.

“Sore, but otherwise okay. I’m still getting used to whatever was done to me.” Sandy was still weird out about what was done to her.

“Well, I like what was done to you. You’re a natural woman now and can experience everything I do. Plus, if we ever decide to have children, we can carry each other’s child.” Bunnie liked the idea of having Sandy’s baby.

“What am I going to do with you?” Sandy looks into Bunnie’s eyes.

“Marry me when I get old enough to marry.” Bunnie kisses Sandy.

Sandy returns the kiss and after a few minutes, she steps back away from Bunnie. She looks into her eyes “I am not going to let you get away. We are going to be just like your mother’s.”

Sandy knew where everything was in the kitchen. She starts making herself some breakfast. She knew Bunnie was watching her.

“How are Rose and Gracie doing?” Sandy had been told what happened to Bunnie’s sisters.

“They are both still in critical condition. A doctor friend of grandma is looking after them.” Bunnie wanted to go and visit her sisters.

“I hope they recover soon.” Sandy knew Gracie was the baby of the family and Rose was the oldest and had her band.

“Me too. It seems like all of us have experienced something bad.” Bunnie continues to watch Sandy as she cooks.

“Yeah, but I feel sorry for everyone who kidnapped us and who ambushed and attacked Robyn.” Sandy knew whoever they were, they were going to regret being born.

“Don’t forget the crook that T-bone Rose and Gracie.” Bunnie knew her mother’s older sister was going after that person.

“I haven’t.” Sandy finishes making her breakfast and sits down next to Bunnie.

After breakfast, Sandy and Bunnie go down into the gym to work out. Sandy wanted to see what her body could do. Plus, she didn’t want to get lazy either. After the workout, Bunnie and her take a shower and spend the rest of the day watching movies.

In the next few weeks, Rose and Gracie improve. Bunnie visits her sisters in the hospital several times. Gracie had a cast on her right arm, while Rose had one on her left arm and shoulder. Both girls were recovering from head wounds they received.

As for Robyn, she was slowly recovering from the bruises she had. She was also getting a new suit that absorbed more of the kinetic energy from a bullet. As for the gang that ambushed and attack her. They ended up being arrested and taken to jail.

Bunnie and Sandy help Gracie and Rose when they come home. The girls were going to have to wear the cast on their arms for a while.

up
163 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Lots of action in this chapter

BarbieLee's picture

Seemed everyone in the family was being ambushed along with a lot of other people. Have to wonder who is capturing and selling the girls? Kidnapping, moving, selling fifty at a time is a large organization and people should be talking. Especially those who are buying the girls. One would expect them to be bragging about it.
Hugs LadyDragon
Barb
Life is a gift, don't waste it.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Just like the Bounty Family

Samantha Heart's picture

The Blake/Wolfhart fanily/clan. You WILL regret it only with this family you go to jail; unlike the Bounty/Prattle family where you may wind up as Wolf or cat chow or they eventually wind up killing you

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Coincidence?

A coincidence? All of them getting hurt at the same time? I don't like coincidences. Something strange going on. Guess I'll have to wait to find out what's going on.

"Melissa was a fatigues retrieval agent" I'm guessing that is supposed to be "fugitive". Took me awhile to figure out.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Lucky criminals

Jamie Lee's picture

All those who did their bad deeds, are lucky to end up in jail, including those who were still alive after the kidnap rescue. All of them could have faced worse, like a hole in the ground some place in the middle of nowhere.

Others have feelings too.