Don’t Mess with The Wolfhart Family Part 3

Printer-friendly version

One Month Later:
Six-Shooter Fugitive Retrieval Agency, Boulder, Colorado:
Donald looks at Melissa and her new partner William Black Hawk. He knew Maria was at the private school Melissa enrolled her in.

“How’s Maria doing?”

“She was excited about going to school this morning,” William answered for Melissa.

“That’s good. How is your hearing?” Donald knew Melissa accepted Mrs. Blake’s offer to fix her hearing, along with getting rid of a few scars that she received when she was a teenager.

Melissa signs back “that her hearing was better than ever. She could hear things she couldn’t before.” She hadn’t realized how bad her hearing was until she had the operation.

“Trust me, Donald. You can’t sneak up on her at all.” William had seen a difference in Melissa ever since she had the operation.

Melissa looks at Donald and wants to know what their agenda was for today. She knew they still had a lot of kidnappers to track down and apprehend.

“I got a few leads for you two to check out today. It might take you all day, so Charity has volunteered to pick Maria up from school.” Donald knew Maria only trusted a handful of people.

She trusted her teacher, him, and his little sister Charity. She also trusted Melissa’s new partner, William as well. She trusted William’s adopted younger sister Trixie.

Donald couldn’t believe what had been done to Trixie. The gang they rescued her from had changed her into a human/fox hybrid. She had fox-style ears and a fluffy foxtail. The thing was, she didn’t mind it. She uses to be a furry and liked how she looked.

Now she stars in a live-action children's show she does for the Disney Channel. There were others in the show she was in, but they had to use special effects artists to make them over. William’s parents adopted her as their daughter. They had always wanted a girl, but William’s mother couldn’t have any more children after she gave birth to him and his two other brothers.

“Where do you want us to go?” William looks at Donald.

“1355 Rolling Hill Dr. There’s been some unusual activity at that address. Be careful when you go. It’s in a middle-class neighborhood.” Donald had gotten the information from a source of his.

Melissa just smiles as she gathers hers and Donald’s gear. She doesn’t use guns, but she knows how to. She knows Donald does and gets extra ammo and the non-lethal rounds for his shotgun.

“Thanks, Melissa.”

Melissa signs back “no problem.”

“What vehicle should we take?” Donald knew Melissa’s jeep would stick out and his pickup truck would as well.

“Take the Chevy, that we confiscated.” Donald tosses the keys to it to William.

William catches the keys. A smile appears on his face “thanks.”

Melissa just shakes her head as she grabs the surveillance gear and takes it out to the Chevy Tahoe they confiscated. She puts everything in it. She grabs the company laptop as well. They can use it to check people out.

Once she has everything loaded, including their snacks. She gets in the back so she can use the laptop and such. William gets behind the wheel and drives them towards the location. He looks in the rearview mirror at Melissa “you ready for this?”

Melissa types yes on the laptop and a computerized voice say “Yes.”

A smirk appears on his face as he continues to drive. The last month of working with Melissa has been interesting. It took a while for her to trust her, but once he proved he could be trusted. She warmed up to him. So, did Maria as well.

They pull up to the location after an hour of driving. William finds a good spot where they could get a good view of the place. It was a two-story house in a nice neighborhood.

“Why don’t you go and do some scouting, while I sit here and watch you.” William knew Melissa would blend in more with the occupants than he would.

His Native American looks and build would cause him to stick out like a sore thumb. Melissa, on the other hand, could blend in with the residents. After she had some plastic surgery to remove some of the scars on her face and neck, she looked more beautiful than she did.

Melissa signs okay to William as she makes it looks like she is out for a jog. She slips out of the SUV without anyone spotting her and starts jogging down the street. She knew William was recording her movements on the small body cam she was wearing.

She jogs down the street and makes sit looks like she was listening to music, but listening to William as he spoke to her. When she stops at the resident to adjust her shoelaces she spots a lock on the front door.

“I think we found our place.” William noticed the lock and the bars on the windows.

He watches as Melissa looks around, before casually entering the yard and looking around the house. There were bars on all the windows and the back door that lead to the backyard looked to have one as well.

“Whoever is in there, they don’t want them getting out.” William has seen this before when he worked with the sheriff’s office.

Melissa nods her head in agreement with William’s statement. She knew it was kind of hard for them to have a two-way conversation unless she used her gift. She did read about a device that could give her an artificial voice that was like a tattoo on her throat. She’ll have to ask Mrs. Blake about it.

“Can you get close enough to send a drone inside?” William knew Melissa had some of the tiny drones they used with her.

Melissa nods her head yes. She moves quietly to the house until she finds a place, she could cut the glass to send a drone in. She takes her glass cutting tool out and makes a small opening to send a drone through. She watches as William controls the drone and watches as it flies from the window ledge deeper into the house.

Melissa stands nearby just in case she needs to go inside. While she is waiting to hear back from William, she takes a look at the lock on the door. It was a standard Master lock. She pulls her lock picks out and starts picking the lock.

After a few seconds, the lock pops open. She removes the lock and tosses it into a nearby bush. She taps on her wrist unit to let William know she was ready to move in.

William watches as the drone flies around. He spots at least five young women downstairs, as he maneuvers the tiny drone to the second floor. As he is looking at the image on the laptop screen, a message appears from Melissa letting him know she was ready to move it.

He sends a reply back to her, letting her know that there were five young women downstairs. He also counts another four young women up on the second floor. He tells her to be careful because they might be drugged.

Melissa hears her wrist comp unit beep letting her know a message arrived. She looks at it and reads what William sent her. She takes a deep breath to ready herself, as she moves into the house. There was no one on the other side of the door when she enters the house.

She moves deeper inside the place and spots the women. Some of them look like they were zombies and strung out on drugs. The others look like they were waiting to receive their next dose. She balls her hands into a fist and wanted to kill whoever did this to these women.

William places a call to emergency and inform them that they were going to need to send multiple ambulances. While he is doing that, he notices a grey van stop in front of the house and a guy gets out. He walks towards the front of the house with a pair of bolt cutters in his hands.
William runs his face through the criminal database and comes back with an outstanding federal warrant.

“Trouble coming your way, Melissa. The guy is wanted, so subdue him.”

William watches as Melissa signs okay in front of the camera. He watches as she moves towards the front door. He knew what was going to
happen as soon as he opened the front door.

The information comes back that the person's name was Arnoldo Castillo and was wanted by the FBI. His reward was $100,000. William knew Donald was going to love this one.

Arnoldo couldn’t believe that Jose Cardias was selling his product for only seven thousand dollars. He knew he’ll be able to make twice that much pimping their asses out. Just as Arnoldo opens the front door to the house. He finds himself flying backward from a strike to his chest.

He goes flying off the front porch and landing on his back on the sidewalk. He looks up at the front porch and notices a woman wearing a dark pair of tights, tennis shoes, a dark blue tank top with long dark hair tied back in a ponytail.

William walks slowly up to the house. He was going to let Melissa have her fun. He watches as Arnoldo gets up off the ground and pulls a gun from behind him.

Arnoldo gets up off the ground and pulls his gun from behind him. He didn’t know who this bitch was, but she was going to die for striking him. Just as he was bringing his gun around to fire at the woman. He gets knocked back down on the sidewalk with a foot to his throat.

William had watched as Melissa jumped off the porch and kicked Arnoldo right in the chest. She had followed him down to the ground and was standing on top of him with her foot right at his throat, ready to crash it. He pulls a set of quick cuffs from behind his back as he walks right up to Melissa and Arnoldo. He looks down at Arnoldo “I would do what the woman wants if you don’t want your throat crushed from her stomping on it.”

Arnoldo was pissed and when the Native American man looks down at him and tells him what the woman standing on his chest will do to him. He complies.

“That’s a good boy. Now, roll over onto your stomach.”

Melissa steps off Arnoldo’s chest and lets William handle it. She heads back into the house to retrieve the drone and check on the women. She could hear sirens as they get closer.

spice-and-wolf-holo-anime-anime-girls-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Trixie
up
163 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Didn't need Boltcutters

BarbieLee's picture

What was Arnoldo not thinking when he didn't have to cut the lock off? Open the door and get smacked by a girl? Maybe he will enjoy the rest of his life in the crossbar motel?
Hugs LadyDragon
Barb
When life hands you lemons make lemonade.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

An intresting chapter

Samantha Heart's picture

Ok so they get $10k out of this Bounty & a few more women and girls rescued. What does this have to do with the wolharts thougg?

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Another one bites the dust

Jamie Lee's picture

Taking these slime balls down one at a time, or a hand full at a time, slowly whittles things down until the head cheese is left. With each one captured, that's more information they can obtain in order to cut the head off the snake.

In the process of catching these pigs, more women are rescued from the abuse they've experienced.

Others have feelings too.