Don’t Mess with The Wolfhart Family Part 2

Printer-friendly version

One Month Later:
Gracie tries to scratch an itch under the cast on her arm. She uses a nail file to get under her cast.

“You know if you keep scratching the skin under your cast, it's going to be raw.” Rose looks at her younger sister.

“Rose, it itches, and the heat isn’t helping.” Gracie hated the cast on her arm.

“How do you think I feel, sis?” Rose looks at Gracie. Her arm was supported up in the air, while the cast around her shoulder that held her bones in place.

Rose hated that she had to wear the cast. She found it impossible to sleep and take a shower. She was lucky that it had been her left side, instead of her right arm like Gracie’s.

Robyn looks at her sisters and felt sorry for them. The bruising she had from all the bullets hitting her was almost gone, but she still had to wear a bandage around her chest. Her ribs were still healing. The commander of SWAT informed her she couldn’t go back into the field. Until she was completely healed and chewed her butt out for going to where the gang was by herself. She should have called for backup, instead of letting herself get ambushed.

He was going to let her work around the bullpen doing paperwork. An arrangement had been made with her aunt’s company and the LAPD SWAT department for her to work with them. She was classified as a consultant. But she still had to follow and do whatever the Commander and Team leader of SWAT said.

Bunnie was sitting in the den with her sisters. She sat quietly and listened to what her sisters were complaining about. They knew she and Thumper had been raped. For her, it was the second time she has experienced having her body violented.

It was a good thing her aunt gave her and Thumper the shot to kill the process that started in their womb. All ten men had been found, thanks to the camera footage and the DNA inside all the women that had been raped. They still didn’t know who was behind the kidnapping of the women.

The men that took them and the other women were just minions in a large organization. According to what Melissa and her boss told her aunt and mother. It was happening all over the country. They managed to stop several operations. But there were still others operating. Also, according to what they could find out. Some of the women taken had at one time been crossdressers or drag queens that had been turned into women.

The reason Bunnie and Thumper had been taken. The people Sasha had sent Robyn and Emily after had wanted Bunnie back. A private sale had been arranged for her and the buyer wanted his property. Thumper was just a bonus for him.

Bunnie knew her mother had gone after the buyer. She found out who he was and did to him, what she did to the councilmember that had raped Gracie. She burned the guy’s manhood off and had her aunt strip him of everything he owned as well.

The thing was the man was a powerful businessman and wealthy. He tried shooting Sasha but got hurt in the process. Afterward, Sasha ignited the mini butane flame thrower in her gloves and used her ability to roast the guy’s private parts.

Bunnie looks at her older sister “did mom say how much longer you have to keep the cast on?”

“Mom said another month before I can take the cast off and wear a special harness that will allow me to use my arm some.” Rose knew she had months of rehab ahead of her.

Did uncle Andy find out about the driver who t-boned you and Gracie?” Bunnie looks at both her sisters.

“Don’t know, mom and aunt Janius are keeping us out of it. All she asked me was what happened that day.” Rose was mentally drained after her aunt and uncle questioned her.

“Uncle Andy questioned me more than Aunt Janius.” Gracie has never seen her uncle question, anyone, before and now she knew there is no way she could hide anything from him.

“I know, Uncle Andy had me remembering things I couldn’t recall.” Rose thought she forgot or blacked-out parts of the accident, but her uncle managed to get her to recall those items.

“Speaking of recall, did Uncle Andy manage to get you to recall what happened to you and Sandy during your rape?” Rose looks at Bunnie for an answer.

“I was in a drug haze when everything happened to me and Sandy. They had us and the rest of the girls that had been kidnapped drugged.”

“What is going on? I’ve been hearing stories around SWAT headquarters of women, crossdressers, and drag queens being kidnapped?” Robyn looks at Bunnie.

“I don’t know. Didn’t you have an encounter back around Halloween?” Bunnie recalled Robyn saying something about what she experienced back then.

“Your right and Aunt Ivy said that something is going on.” Robyn couldn’t tell her sisters everything. She promised Moya to keep their secret.

“Did she say what is going on?” Bunnie, Rose, and Gracie look at Robyn for an answer.

“No, you know Aunt Ivy and the rest of mom’s cousins. Getting any information from them is like pulling teeth. They only tell you what they think you need to know.” Robyn knew that her cousins on the Blake side of the family kept a lot of secrets.

“We need to find out what is going on. Plus, I would like to get my hands on those drugs that turn men into women. I want to experience what you guys go through.” Robyn was disappointed she wasn’t a true woman.

Bunnie gets up and walks over to Robyn and hugs her. She knows how much Robyn wants to be a girl. She was the only one among them that wasn’t a genetic girl.

“We love you, just the way you are Robyn.” Bunnie holds Robyn to her body.

Rose and Gracie get up off the sofa and hug their sister Robyn as well. The rest of the day the girls spend in the house. Their mothers didn't want to let them out of the house without bodyguards. Even Sandy had body guards protecting her. Sasha made sure Bunnie's girlfriend is protected

up
164 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not much happening in this chapter

Samantha Heart's picture

Lots of back ground info though, and it may be useful in later chapter.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Roasted hot dog

Jamie Lee's picture

Oh, ouch, but deserved. If that guy could only think with his little mind, then removing it made sure he won't be using that brain again. A the pain he experienced was earned because of his treatment of, and attitude towards, women. But unless he's permanently out of the picture, he'll want revenge.

It's never a good idea to go after members of a close net family, since they take attacks on family members seriously. And consider reprisal justified. Maybe they all should have taken up a different line of work.

Others have feelings too.