Don’t Mess with The Wolfhart Family Part 5

Printer-friendly version

Heading to SWAT Headquarters:
Robyn rides down the highway as she heads to work on her motorcycle. Her ribs were doing better, but she still couldn’t go out in the field, until she was fully healed. Unlike her other sisters, she didn’t have a bodyguard, guarding her. Her mothers could track her motorcycle and she could call on the LAPD for help.

She was enjoying the drive to work on her motorcycle. She wasn’t like most teenagers who liked to take chances of weaving in and out of traffic on their motorcycle. The only time she did that was when she was chasing someone down and had her lights flashing.

She slows down when she comes upon an accident. It looked like a little fender bender had occurred between a Toyota and a Honda. No one was hurt, but it was slowing traffic down. She watches as Highway State Police direct traffic from one lane into another lane.

As Robyn is sitting in traffic on her motorcycle. She watches as people use the emergency lane to bypass the sitting traffic. When one of the people using the emergency lane drives past her, she uses her ability to short the car out. That way it blocks the emergency lane, making it impossible for others to do the same thing.

A smile appears on her face, beneath her helmet as she watches the person have a fit. The driver couldn’t get out of their car either. When she shorted the car, she locked it. Traffic starts to slowly move down the highway as she follows behind an SUV. After about fifteen minutes of slow-moving traffic. Traffic picks up and she manages to get up to normal speed. As she is about to get off the interstate, she notices a black car speeding towards her.

The rear-view camera system in her helmet showed it speeding towards her. She loved the neat electronics her aunt built into her helmet. She increases her speed as she moves towards the exit ramp. The Hud system shows the car getting closer to her. As she speeds ahead of them. She hears bullets being fired at her. Whoever was firing at her, was a lousy shot.

Robyn speeds ahead and pivots on the rear wheel, so she is facing them. She guns the motorcycle and starts charging towards them. Robyn knew her timing had to be perfect for this to work.

As she closes the distance, she uses her ability to help jump the motorcycle over the black car. As Robyn jumps over the top of the car, chasing her. She drops a few of her electrical charge playing cards onto the top of the roof of the car. As she drives off the back of the car.

Just as her tires touch the highway. The cards she dropped on top of the car. They release their electrical charge and short the car's electrical system out. She does a U-turn and watches as the three people inside of the black car exist.

As they exit from the car, she tosses more of her taser cards at them. Robyn parks her motorcycle on the side of the exit ramp and walks slowly over towards the down men. She lifts her visor as she kneels next to one to see if they had any id on them. She doesn’t find any id on them. She instead finds a burner phone.

Her cousin taught her how to use her ability to break into a locked phone. As she accesses the cell phone. She contacts SWAT headquarters and lets Sergeant Matalin know she needs a pickup for the three men she knocked out. As she is communicating through the link in her helmet to Sergeant Matalin. She manages to access the burner phone and discovered a million-dollar hit has been placed on her and her family. It included her mother’s as well. The burner phone had the license plate of her motorcycle and the route she normally took.

“Son of a bitch. Mom isn’t going to like this.” Robyn dials her mother Sasha’s cellphone to let her know.

On the way to Wildfire Studios:
Sasha and Susan were on their way to the studio to finish up their latest album. The two of them couldn’t wait to get the album done. They were traveling in the Corvette Sasha’s mother gave her, when she became an agent.

As they turned onto the street that leads to the studio. They spot a road crew working. Sasha looks at Susan “when did they start work on this street?”

“They didn’t.” Susan knew there hasn’t been any repair crew on the road leading to their studio.

An evil smile appears on Sasha’s face “let’s see who they are.” She arms the front battering ram and squeals the tires.

The men that set up the roadblock turn around when they hear the tires squeal and start to smoke. They pull their AK47s out and start firing at the black Corvette. Another truck appears behind Sasha to block her in.

Susan was thankful that the Corvette was bulletproof. She watches Sasha as she guns the engine and arms the front bumper ram. She is thrown back into the leather seat as the Corvette shoots forward towards the men blocking the road.

The Corvette charges forward and breaks right through the barrier that had been set up. The bullets bounced off the skin of the Corvette like they were nothing. Sasha whips the Corvette around and surprises the truck that had tried to pin her in.

She charges towards it and slams straight into the front of the vehicle. The five-point harness she and Susan were wearing held them against the soft leather seats. She arms the rear ram bumper and backs the Corvette into the other truck, trying to stop her.

“I’m glad your aunt designed this car.” Susan felt her body jerk when Sasha slammed into both vehicles.

“Me too. I just wish she armed it with weapons.” Susan knew it took a lot to hurt this Corvette.

“Me too.” Sasha retracts the ram bumpers and releases the fast-acting knockout gas and smoke.

Anyone still standing drops from the fast-acting gas. As Sasha and Susan give the gas a chance to disperse. Sasha’s cellphone starts ringing.

Susan looks at the caller id on the cellphone and notices it was Robyn calling them. She pressed accept on Sasha’s cellphone “what’s wrong sweetie?”

“We got a problem mom. Someone has put out a million-dollar hit on the family.” Robyn noticed it was her mother Susan’s voice answering her.

“How do you know that sweetie?” Susan had the cellphone on speaker. That way Sasha could listen in.

“Because I was just attacked on the way to SWAT headquarters.” Robyn watches as several LAPD police cars pull up to her location.

“Are you okay, sweetie?” Sasha was concerned about her daughter.

“I’m fine mom.” Robyn points towards the men in the car.

Sasha looks at the men that the gas knocked out. They were sound asleep on the ground.

“How did you find out that there is a bounty on us, sweetie?”

“One of the guys had a burner phone on him and it had pictures of everyone. It also had the route I took to get to SWAT as well. The text following it was a picture of us and one million dollars listed under it.” Robyn still had the burner phone in her hand.

“Call aunt Janet and ask her to track it down.” Sasha and Susan wanted to know who put a million-dollar hit out on their family.

“Will do mom. I’ll call you later.”

“Alright, sweetie. Love you.”

“Love you too, Mom.” Robyn ends the call.

Susan looks at Sasha “who have you pissed off now?”

“No one, that I know of.” Sasha gets out of the Corvette to check the unconscious guys.

up
171 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ok someone wants the family eliminated

Samantha Heart's picture

My money drug cartels... might be time for Shashia's mom to call in some BIGGER GUNS aka "The big bad wolf" & his crew lol. If I know Jack he'll call in the Big bad puddy tat as well" she needs some fun too lol why should the wolf have ALL the fun?

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Calling Jack in

That would be a bad thing on the Wolfhart end. Yes, Jack is the Devil's Bounty Hunter and loves things like that. Along with Cheshire as well. The Wolfhart family has stage magicans and special forces people on their side. Janet, Wildfire's mother is just as deadly as Cheshire with her training. Janet is trained in the ancient art of Ninjutsu, and knows how to kill people with just touching them. Plus, add in her stage magican training and her knowledge of the human body. That's make her very dangerous. Leland, Sasha's father is a Special Forces Colonel. Not only that, he knows a few things that his wife taught him. Plus, add in Sasha with her training and her special gift. The cartel doesn't stand a chance.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Oops, someone made a boo boo

Jamie Lee's picture

This story is reminiscent of the problems the Bounty's faced, with people wanting them dead.

And like the Bounty family, the moron who offered the bounty is going to regret the day they were born. Like the Bounty family, that moron might as well start digging their own grave, they'll need it.

The real mistake the moron made was not doing an in depth research of the Woldhart family, or they would have know it was best to leave them alone.

Oh well, they'll learn the error they made by issuing that bounty. It will be a painful lesson, but it will be one they'll remember for their short time on the earth.

Others have feelings too.

wolfhart 5

Whoever is after the wolfhart family will likely regret it for the rest of their life- which may be short.