Don’t Mess with The Wolfhart Family Part 14

Printer-friendly version

Angela covers up a yawn as Andy and Jason drive from the private airport to his cousin Sasha’s place. His aunt and uncle were staying there. He looks over towards Jason as he drove “you’ve been quiet since we landed. What are you thinking about?”

“I want to know how Ludlam and his companion keep avoiding us.” Jason has been thinking about the problem a lot.

“I think I know uncle, Jason.” Angela has been going over the satellite footage again and again.

Once he knew that the research boat he had been talking to had a four-man submarine. She knew it only held so much air. So, she started looking for places they could replenish their supplies and spotted underwater research facilities that could replenish his air and such.

“What did you find Angela?” Jason turns around in his seat to look at his niece.

“Well, we know that the research boat had a submarine for exploration. Since it is a four-man sub and it would need to replenish its air and supplies. I think I know where they went.” Angela turns her laptop around to show her uncle.

Jason looks at the path Angela highlighted where they could have gone. The path would take the sub to an independent underwater research facility named Neptune Research Facility.

“I’ll be damn!” Jason noticed there wasn’t anything else within range the sub could have gone to.

“The bastard is traveling underwater. There’s no camera or anything that can track him.” Jason had to admit it was a smart move.

“Contact my mom and send her everything we have. She can send some helicopters equipped with sub-tracking equipment down to that area. I don’t think we have any boats in that area.”

“I’m on it, Uncle Andy.” Angela sends a message to Violet so she can get the ball rolling.

Mountain Complex, Utah:
Violet was about to leave her office to take care of some business when her cellphone let her know an important email arrived. She walks back over to her desk computer and starts reading the email. It was from her niece Angela. It contained all the research she has been doing and couldn’t believe what she found. It all made sense why they couldn’t find the bastard. Even with Patricia using her ability to break into every satellite in orbit.

She transfers the information to her secure tablet and heads upstairs to see her mother with the information she had and to authorize the use of some of their resources. She knew her mother would do everything possible to help her twin sister out. Her mother and her aunt Janet had a very close bond with one another.

Several Hours Later:
Several Blake-owned helicopters equipped with the latest sonar drones and other equipment that Patricia suggested be sent leave the Mountain airstrip. She got in touch with Katie and Jessica on their way back from New York and diverted their flight path to join the others down in the Gulf of Mexico.

Susan’s and Sasha’s Mansion:
Sasha had her face buried in Susan’s long platinum hair. She loved holding her wife in bed and smelling how her wife’s hair smelled. Both women were naked and Sasha was spooned against Susan’s naked body.

Some of the traps and such have been removed from the house. Mr. Galante died during interrogation from an unknown heart condition. Nothing in his medical file or previous arrest records had any information about an undiagnosed heart condition.

Ricky managed to get some information from Mr. Galante just before he died. Mr. Galante's assistant had the most information to reveal. After Aerial saw what Ricky did to Mr. Galante, he spilled his guts. He told them everything they wanted to know and things they didn’t know.

The woman that had helped her and her family out. She learned they worked for a guy named Jack Bounty. When her parents learned this, they wanted to know more about Mr. Bounty. So, Sara and Billy went with them after the interrogation.

Susan stretches and turns around in Sasha’s arms so she could look into Sasha’s eyes “what’s bothering you?”

“Nothing, I’m just enjoying being here with you.” Sasha kisses Susan passionately.

Susan returns the passion. She loved it when Sasha kisses her. They kiss for a while, taking small breaks so the two of them could catch their breaths. After a little while, both women are rubbing their groin areas against one another.

Downstairs in the kitchen:
Robyn moves around kind of stiffly. She was still recovering from being thrown into the pool and being electrocuted by her ability. Whatever that walking wall of muscle is, she hated him. She couldn’t believe she was tossed around like a rag doll.

She pours herself a bowl of cereal and goes outside to sit at the patio table. She was surprised it hadn’t been damaged from the fighting going on in the backyard. As she is sitting there eating her breakfast.

Her sister Bunni and her girlfriend Thumper come outside to join her. They were dressed in their exercise leotards and had bowls of cereal of their own. Bunni had her favorite which was a bowl of Lucky Charms and Thumper had a bowl of cornflakes with berries in it.

“How are you feeling, sis?” Bunnie looks over at her older sister with concern on her face.

“Like I stuck my finger into an electrical outlet.”

“Well, you do generate electricity. So, you could say you’re the electric outlet.” A smirk appears on Thumper’s face.

“I am going to shock you, once I’m feeling better.” Robyn was too sore to use her gifts.

Aerocopter Development Center:
Cat was outside in the back testing range. She was testing out the new Mk 7 Dragon attack drone. She came in on her day off to upgrade a few components on it and update its operating system. Afterward, she wanted to test it, to make sure the updates and parts were working fine.

She puts it through the obstacle course the company had built for it. Everything they could think of that might cause problems for the Dragon, they built. She watches as the Dragon zooms through the course without any flaws.

Suddenly, the Dragon stopped obeying the commands from her unit. The Dragon stops mid-air and hovers while it receives new orders. Cat tries everything on the remote unit to try to regain control of it, but nothing worked. Just as she was about to throw a rope up to lasso the unit. It turns and flies off.

Cat reaches into her pants pocket and throws a tracking disk at it. She hopes the disk attaches itself to the Dragon. She watches as the disk lands right in the middle of the body of the Dragon. She runs into the building and starts tracking where Dragon was taking off too. She scans for another signal and picks up on another control signal similar to hers that had managed to override hers and take control of the drone.

She tracks the dragon to a nearby alleyway. She grabs her helmet and runs outside to her motorcycle after locking the main doors. She puts her helmet on and squeals out of the parking lot towards the location. She zigs in and out of traffic as if she was racing again.

She comes to the location of the drone and spots a dirty tan delivery box truck going down the alleyway. The tracking device she had thrown onto Dragon was still transmitting, which meant whoever they are hadn’t detected it yet. She follows the box truck, keeping it in its blind spot, so as not to be detected.

Cat wonders who is in that truck and why did they steal the Dragon? It wasn’t armed with any weapons and was still in the testing phase. There were still some bugs to work out. She reaches into her pocket and places another tracking device onto the truck itself, just in case the one on dragon stops transmitting.

Cat keeps tracking the box truck and uses it blind spots to conceal herself.

up
161 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ummm well. Hmmmm

Samantha Heart's picture

I wonder who hijacked the drone & why & maybe Ladstrum has something to do with it?

Love Samantha Renée Heart.