The Body Snatcher - Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

As I thought more about it, I actually started to seriously consider it.

On one hand, if I wanted to stop the bullying once and for all, this was a sure fire way. As a former football star, I knew really well that no one dared mess with our girls.

Also this girl was a bit of a wallflower desperately in need of friends. This would give her more than she knew what to do with.

On the other hand, Laura didn't know a single thing about cheerleading. And in the last two days I had come to realise there isn't a single athletic bone in her body. Plus did I really want to throw her to the wolves like that?

I mean, close proximity to Valerie and the rest of the squad? Poor girl wouldn't stand a chance.

God I didn't think this much when I was alive. Maybe if I had, I still would be.

I was dragged out of my thoughts by the sight of Murphy who simply froze when he saw me.

I smiled and waved to him but he didn't return it. I pushed loose locks of my hair behind my ear and walked up to meet him.

"Hi" I said still smiling.

"Hi" he finally responded.

I don't know what possessed me to do a twirl but that's what I did. This caused the skirt of the dress to spiral and it surprised me how good it felt.

I giggled. "How do I look?"

I'd expected him to say I looked beautiful or amazing or any other variation of that but instead he took my hand and pulled me out of the mall and away from the hustle and bustle of the now even more crowded mall.

"Where are we going?" I asked worried. He was being too forceful and my wrists were starting to hurt.

"Stop!" I yelled. He finally did and revealed the most pained expression.

"I don't understand what's going on" he told me after letting go of my hand.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't recognize you anymore. The way you talk, the way you act, now the way you look, your expressions" he blurted out in a rushed fashion.

"I'm just trying something new" This was bad. I'd never had this happen before. But then again, I hadn't interacted with this many people before. And trying to fix all her problems, I had stopped being careful.

"Nothing about you is the same! Even the subtle things you do that you don't even notice like the way you rub your nose ever so often"

Fuck. This is why I stay isolated. I searched her memories for a way out.

"You're crazy" I said. Something she'd told him numerous times in the past.

He shook his head, "Look, even the way you said that! Cold and calculating. I feel like I'm losing my mind"

He was right after all. Even with her memories, I could only pretend to be her at a passing glance. Anyone that really looks must see it plain as day.

"I.. I" I stuttered. I had to leave. "I have to go"

I turned to leave.

"When's my birthday?" I heard him ask.

"May 4th" I said confidently "Of course I know your birthday."

"Who was my first kiss?"

"Allie. 6th grade. Murphy, it's me" I tried convincingly "I'm just trying to be someone else because everyone kept walking all over me and using me and I'm sick of it"

"Everything's fucked in my life" I didn't know when the tears started streaming down. "I need to be someone better. Someone who can stand up for herself and doesn't have to be the victim all the time".

"I feel like I'm on guard all the time afraid of when next someone is going to knock my food down or call me names!"

I don't know where the tears came from. Or the words for that matter. But the next thing I knew, Murphy had enveloped me in a warm hug. I clung tightly to him.

"It's okay. I'm sorry"

Mission accomplished. If only I could get the tears to stop. I stood there, crying into his arms until I had none left.

Those were Laura's tears. And maybe some of mine too. When we had both calmed down, he spoke,

"It's okay Laura. How about we go in and get some food?"

"I want to go home" I replied. The more I interacted with people, the more chances there were to mess up in a way I couldn't go back from.

And anyway, I needed to end all this. And soon.

"Okay, I'll take you home" He agreed.

As he led me to his dad's car that he'd borrowed, he finally said it "You really do look amazing"

I smiled back at him. Better late than never I guess.

=^..^=

We rode mostly in silence through the streets of our suburb. Occasionally I'd glance at him and wonder what he was thinking so when we started nearing the house, I asked him, "what's on your mind?"

"It's just... Could it be some kind of split personality thing?"

"This again?"

"Laura you're like a completely different person"

"You're being dramatic" I said back to him. That's right, dismiss and deny.

"Yesterday you didn't know your locker combination... and you didn't know that was Valerie's usual seat either"

Okay dismissing wasn't working.

"I had a lot on my mind. With the video and Gino..." I said changing the subject.

"What are you going to do about that anyway?" Murphy asked as the car rolled to stop in front of my house. Dad's car was in the driveway so I knew he was back.

"Probably just let him release if he wants to" I lied "I can't have him holding that over me forever"

"That's not a very good plan. Do you want to figure out something together?"

"Thanks but no. I don't think Gino actually wants to hurt me. I doubt he'll do it."

"Well if you insist" He resigned "I'm here if you need anything"

"Thanks Murph, you're the best" I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "I know I can always rely on you"

With a final smile, I pulled the door handle and got out of the car leaving him speechless.

Of course I had no intention of letting Gino release anything. I was going to rain fire on him if he dared.

'When I'm done with him, he'll wish he never heard the name Laura Hill' I thought to myself with a smile.

Only when I got in the house and close the door did I hear Murphy's car start and drive off.

=^..^=

"Hi Dad" I said as I walked passed the living room heading for the stairs.

"Laura" I heard him say which caused me to let out a sigh before turning.

I saw his eyes scan me from head to toe. The full long hair, the stylish a-line dress and wedge sandals, I would have paid a pretty penny to know his thoughts in that moment.

"Who was that outside?"

"Oh just Murphy dropping me off" I replied.

"Hmm... seems I have to have a talk with him. Invite him tomorrow" He said like it was no big deal.

"To the family dinner?" I asked horrified.

He only grunted his confirmation before turning back to the TV.

=^..^=

It didn't take me long to have Signal installed on her computer and the zipped file downloaded.

It did take me very long though to sift through all the files it contained.

To cut it short, yes there was porn, lots of it but that wasn't a crime. There was even regular everyday stuff like PDFs and screenshots of text messages and video games.

Interestingly, I found screenshots of alt right discord channels with racist messages and some borderline neo-nazi rhetoric.

But still not much incriminating. Kids at that age get into some weird shit. It was until I found what Willie had mentioned. The MATERIAL001-NEW folder.

There were pictures and videos of me and atleast 1 other girls. I didn't recognise but that didn't matter. I had him. And I knew just how to handle it.

=^..^=

KNOCK. KNOCK.

Slowly but surely my eyelids drifted apart and I was bombarded with blinding rays of light streaming into the room through the open window.

It was Saturday morning and I was still Laura. Good. I couldn't leave yet anyway.

"Honey are you up?" I heard my mum from the other side of the closed door.

"I am now" I voiced back.

"Are you going to be okay by yourself?" she asked.

"Yeah!"

"Okay your food is in the kitchen. Remember we're going out tonight. Your dad said you should see if Murphy is available to come"

"Okay mum" I certainly didn't miss being a teenager.

"Call us if you need anything. Bye sweetie". I listened as her shoes clicked and clacked back down the stairs till I couldn't hear it anymore. Not long after, I heard my Dad's Escalade rev to life and drive off.

Sweet silence. I had the house to myself. Time to get to work.

I sent two text messages. One to Murphy inviting him to dinner with my family this evening. The other to Gino.

"My parents aren't home. Wanna come over?"

They had a game tonight and maybe some practice as well so I had to do it early.

Ever the poet, he replied:

"nice c u soon"

I had to get ready. I took a quick shower and put on my battle gear which consisted of the shortest skirt I owned (courtesy of last night's shopping trip), a black push up bra Laura had gotten early in her transition and my only pair of heels.

To top it all off, I added a red satin button up blouse with the top 3 buttons open to give a very clear view of her cleavage underneath.

After brushing my hair and watching myself move in the mirror, I decided I was ready.

=^..^=

When I heard the door bell ring, I did my best to calm myself and put my game face on. Show time.

I felt amazing as I walked down the stairs to open the door. Like the most powerful being in the world. Eddie Russo had never felt this good.

I opened the door and gave Gino the most sultry smile I could manage.

"Gah damn!" He exclaimed as I walked away from the door leaving him to enter and close it behind him. The heels forced me to sway my hips for balance which I'm sure added to the appeal.

"Look who finally decided to come around" Gino said confidently "I'm already hard looking at you"

I turned back around to face him. This was going to be fun.

"Get on your knees" He told me "Price of my silence, you know how it goes".

I smiled, "How about we do things a little differently? Why don't YOU kneel and suck it?"

You see when I was sifting through all of his porn, I noticed a common trend. More often than not, the guy was being dominated. This was a gamble, but I had a good feeling.

Gino looked stunned. When I gestured to the floor again with my loveliest smile, I saw his knees start to buckle. With not so much as a word of dissent, Gino dropped to his knees.

"Come" I said. It took a second for whatever pride he had left to dissipate to be replaced with lust and I watched this tough guy crawl on his knees towards me.

When he finally reached me, he reached for my skirt but I slapped his hand away, "Not yet"

Gesturing to my heels, I commanded him to take them off and he did.

I took a seat with him still kneeling in front of my chair. It was time for phase two.

Raising my left leg, I placed my toes right on his forehead to no resistance.

"Suck it" I told him.

From his angle and with my short skirt, I knew he was getting a full view which only made me more excited. I told myself I was only doing this to break him down and make him do whatever I wanted but I wasn't so sure anymore.

He took my leg in his hands and stuck as many of my toes as he could fit in his mouth. I scoffed at what was happening. I hadn't even played my cards and he was already putty in my hands. Or feet I should say.

I had to stay focused though. It was time to play my cards.

"I'm going to need you to delete that video" I told him.

This seemed to snap him out of his trance and suddenly Gino was back. When he let go of my feet, I crossed my leg, toes still dripping with saliva.

"And why would I do that?" he asked while cleaning his mouth

"Because blackmailing is a crime and you're very sorry?" I joked.

He laughed "I have you by the balls. You have to do what I say"

"And if I don't?"

"Murphy and the rest of the school get to see just how much of a slut you really are"

I sat up in my chair.

"How about this? You're going to delete that video because if you don't, I'll tell the entire school you've been stalking me" I told him seriously

"So what? Nobody is going to believe you. Just another desperate cry for help by a loser nobody"

"You're not even going to deny it?"

"You have no proof. You wouldn't be putting on this whole charade if you did"

"Oh but I do. I found your cloud backup and all your files. Does 'Material double O 1' sound familiar?"

Gino had put some distance between us at this point. It was already over and he didn't even know it. His face was white and he looked like he had some trouble breathing.

"Whatever you think found doesn't belong to me. I'll deny it. You still have no proof. Nobody is going to believe a tranny bitch over me"

"Maybe they wouldn't have before, but not when they see this video" I smiled and nodded over to the TV where my phone was propped up with full view of the entire living room.

Horrified he rushed over and grabbed the phone. I laughed "Don't bother, it's streaming.. Say cheese" I told him.

"But don't worry, nobody's watching the stream... yet".

I watched a dejected Gino end the stream and place the phone on table before taking a seat at the nearest couch.

It felt amazing.

"You release anything about me, I release your video. I'm not going down alone"

He fell into my trap the moment he set foot in the house.

"Distribution of child pornography is punishable by up to 40 years in prison. Don't make things worse for yourself". I said having been waiting for him to say that.

I stood up and made my way to the door, "Don't worry, just delete the video and no one has to ever find out about any of this".

I opened the door for him. He looked defeated. Each unsteady step he took to the door filled me with joy.

"I'm giving you a chance here, take it. And if I hear that you threaten another girl ever again, I'll destroy you. Now get out".

Gino didn't say anything else. I wondered if he could still taste my foot in his mouth.

=^..^=

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Another chapter down. How are you enjoying it so far? Let me know.

Story's already done in my head, just need to put it down. Stay tuned.

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great

joannebarbarella's picture

But too short! Laura has used her inner Eddie to totally stuff Gino, who deserves it and more. What a toerag!

Poor Murphy is trying to understand what is happening to the girl he wants to love.

And I am enjoying every minute of the dance.

Gino might have gotten off too easy

Emma's picture

A bruised pride isn't nearly enough retribution for his crimes. Hopefully karma isn't done with him yet.

And yeah I do feel bad for Murphy. It can't be easy.

I wish I could make the chapters longer but the interesting thing about my writing style is each chapter is done in one sitting after work. So this length feels most comfortable now. In my next stories, I'll experiment with longer chapters.

Thanks for the input. Any at all is appreciated

Go Laura!

Love it, Laura, taking Gino down a Peg or three! You just know the comment about child pornography didn’t come from Laura, but the adult within!

I can’t wait to see where this goes - it seems like Eddie has been singled out to use his unique status to try to help people who need it. I sense a TV series here!