Royal Frills 9

Printer-friendly version
royalfrills3.jpg
Royal Frills
Chapter 9 - From Prince to Princess

Prince Taylor reads the book written about him

Madam Criben gave me a copy of the new book written about me. I went to my hiding place in the attack and started reading the book that was titled “From Prince to Princess.” I knew that this would be a weird experience, reading a story about me. I suppose it is not the last book that will be written about me. Here are some excerpts from the book:

“Being in the royal family means you are not an ordinary person. You have a life where you can get anything you want and live in luxury. The downside of being a member of a royal family is that you are public property, and your life is on display for the whole world to see. Royal children often enjoy a life of privilege and luxury. They may reside in palaces, have access to the best education, and travel in style. It means being connected to a country's history and traditions. Royal children often play a role in ceremonial events and cultural celebrations. Royal children usually receive high-quality education and training, preparing them for their future roles. They may learn multiple languages, etiquette, and diplomatic skills. Royal children are constantly in the public eye, and their every move may be scrutinized by the media. Constant media attention can be overwhelming. Negative stories or gossip may affect the mental health and well-being of royal children. There is often a considerable weight of expectations placed on royal children. They may be expected to adhere to certain standards of behaviour and perform their duties with a sense of responsibility. This is one reason why parents try to keep royal children out of the public eye so they can enjoy their childhood.”

“Prince Taylor's father, the crown prince, was not so much in the public eye when he was a child. The Queen once said that her son deserves privacy and room as a child. When the crown prince was a teenager, he was slowly introduced to the public. According to sources, the crown prince was a spoiled brat when he was a boy. We have seen examples from the few times when his mother scolded him in public. The Queen was strict with her son and did not leave his upbringing to be the responsibility of governesses and maids. The crown prince was not spanked, and his punishments consisted of privileges taken away, time outs, and long talks with his mother. It seems as if the crown prince turned out to be a compassionate and kind prince who now does charity work.”

“Prince Taylor has never been popular. There were countless reports in the media and on social media about his pranks and temper tantrums in public. Unlike his father, Prince Taylor has been in the public eye since he was a toddler. Some analysts say that this was his mother's decision, despite the advice she got from the Queen and her husband. It also meant that Prince Taylor did not have privacy to be a child, and it seems as if we only saw his bad sides. Sources describe him as a spoiled and self-righteous boy. Some have told stories about how he never cared what others thought and simply was not a kind person. This was especially with his sister, who has always been popular.”

“According to the media, Prince Taylor was sent to the Victorian Virtue Institute to correct his attitude and behaviour. The reports were that Taylor's parents heard about the school from some friends of theirs, who sent their son Blake to the institute. This was not quite the case. Sources close to Blake's family have said that it was Taylor's mother who told Blake's parents about the Victorian Virtue Institute. On top of this, it has been documented that the crown princess visited the institute on several occasions. Some of the crown princesses friends have told us that she was keenly supportive of petticoat treatment on boys.”

“The country was in shock when the young prince was sent to the Victorian Virtue Institute. It is the only institute in the country that has petticoat discipline and only has a handful of students. Even though petticoat treatment is now allowed by law and not considered abuse, only a handful of boys have ever experienced it. So the country was shocked when it was announced that the prince would be sent there. Many people did not understand what petticoat treatment is, except that Prince Taylor would now find his feminine side.”

“Victorian Institute was started shortly after petticoat discipline was allowed. It was a dangerous venture, as while parents could accept their sons were transgender, public opinion did not condone petticoat discipline, forcing their sons to be feminine. The Victorian Virtue Institute only had 12 students, but it survived. This is because it has some very rich and influential supporters, and it is very expensive to send your child there.”

“Some boys identify as transgender, a term used when someone's gender identity doesn't align with the sex they were assigned at birth. Gender identity develops within an individual, often separate from biological factors. Transgender boys feel a deep, internal understanding that their true gender is different from the one assigned to them at birth. This realisation can occur at various stages of life, and there isn't a specific age or formula for someone to become transgender. Transgender boys, like anyone else, experience a range of emotions. They may feel relief and authenticity as they express their true selves, but they can also face challenges, including societal prejudice and misunderstanding. The question of whether someone is born transgender is complex. While some research suggests biological factors may contribute, gender identity is a multifaceted interplay of biology, environment, and personal experiences. Being transgender is not a phase. Transgender individuals consistently identify with a gender different from their assigned sex. Mental health is a significant consideration for transgender boys. Discrimination, lack of acceptance, and societal pressures can contribute to higher rates of anxiety and depression.”

"Petticoat treatment and discipline of young boys have a long history dating back to the 19th century. This practice was used as a form of punishment and training for boys who were deemed disobedient or unruly. The term 'petticoat treatment' refers to the act of dressing young boys in girls' clothing, specifically a petticoat, as a way to humiliate and discipline them. This was believed to be a more effective form of punishment than physical beatings, as it targeted the boys' pride and masculinity. The origins of this practice can be traced back to the Victorian era in England. During this time, strict gender roles and expectations were enforced, with boys being taught to be strong and dominant while girls were expected to be submissive and gentle. Therefore, dressing boys in girls' clothing was seen as a way to break their spirit and make them conform to societal norms. Petticoat treatment was also used as a way to instill discipline and proper behaviour in young boys. In some cases, boys were made to wear petticoats for extended periods of time, even in public, as a form of public humiliation. This was believed to teach them a lesson and prevent them from acting out in the future. As time went on, this practice spread to other parts of the world, including the United States. It became a common form of punishment in schools, where teachers would dress disobedient boys in petticoats to shame them into behaving. In some cases, boys were even forced to wear petticoats as a form of punishment at home by their own parents. However, by the early 20th century, the use of petticoat treatment had started to decline. It was seen as outdated and inhumane; it was considered a form of psychological abuse.”

“In recent history, the LGBT+ movement has made strides and has become popular. It was accepted for young boys to be transgender. At the same time, parenting changed as parents felt overwhelmed by the responsibility of parenting. It was felt that parents did not know how to discipline their children. The public opinion changed, saying that it was fine to treat boys in a more feminine way. Petticoat treatment is no longer considered abuse. This being said, public opinion was still against petticoat discipline. This was until the prince was sent to the Victorian Virtue Institute.”

“Victorian Institute not only specialises in petticoat treatment but also petticoat discipline. The boys that are sent there do not have a choice. The boys are told to wear girl clothes the first day they come. They are taught how to think and act like girls. They are even being regressed to toddler girls, and this involves diapers, cribs, baby toys, and the like. The idea is that they are being reborn. The boys also get puberty blockers, which prevent them from getting boy hormones that will help them develop as boys. One aspect of this treatment is humiliation. Beyond preventing these boys from doing anything boyish, the boys are told that they are no longer boys but sissies. They are also exhibited in public as girls. While the Victorian Virtue Institute methods are controversial and would have been illegal years ago, now there is nothing illegal about them.”

“One of Prince Taylor's friends at the institute is Blake. He comes from a well-known family. It was Prince Taylor's mom who persuaded Blake's parents to send their son to the institute. From all accounts, Blake was stubborn but not a troublemaker. His parents were told the institute would make them proud of him. Blake does not like the institute and does not feel at all feminine or want to be treated as a girl. He is good friends with the prince. However, some experts think that the institute will do more harm than good for Blake, as this experience is making him mad and depressed.”

“The young prince has another friend whose name is Niki. His story is unique. It would appear that the institute would be a perfect place for Niki. Niki has always shown signs of being feminine. People who know him say that he is not transgender, as he does not think he is a girl. He is just girly. From all accounts, Niki is doing well at the institute and likes being there. However, his grandmother told me that this is not so much about the treatment; it is a place where he has a friend. This is something he never had before. Niki was an outcast and ignored in his old school. Even his parents ignore him. According to his grandmother, his parents did not want a child. The institute is a place where they can send their son and not think about him. They did not even come when families were invited to the institute. His grandmother did plan to go, but she had the flu.”

"In doing this book, I have spoken with former students who went to the institute. Most agree that it has made them a better person. The majority of them also live as males now. The one criticism of the institute was the puberty blockers. Many former pupils would like to have had the chance to develop as normal males and are worried about how the blockers affected them. The formal students are also critical of being forced to be feminine and humiliated. Some have said it helped that other boys experienced the same, but it has made them more submissive, which has given them problems after they left the school. There were a few boys that told me that they have mental problems, and they blame this on the institute. The mental problems consist of identity confusion, social isolation, anxiety, and depression. It appears as if the boys were fine while they were at the institute, but many have had problems when they left.”

“I spoke with a young girl who met the prince on the train and told me that he had no problems showing his dress. The prince defied the petticoat treatment at the start but now accepts it. He likes the institute and has some good friends there. At Christmas, the Queen gave him a chance to decide if he wanted to go back to the institute or not. The young prince decided that he wanted to go back. An expert told me this was a big responsibility to ask a 10-year-old. The prince may not have chosen to go back because of the petticoat treatment, but maybe there were other reasons. It could be because of friends, or it could be a place where he has peace out of the public eye and scrutiny."

“After speaking with several people, I have found out what treatment Prince Taylor has received. The young prince no longer wears boy clothes. This is also when he is at home or in public. The prince is also treated like a toddler and does wear diapers. He sleeps in a crib in a baby nursery room with Niki. The prince has also received puberty blockers. The prince accepts the treatment and is said to be very happy. He has also become interested in art. The question is, does all this mean he is a natural sissy? Experts think that this is a good question. Maybe he has found his identity and is at peace with it. Maybe this is also why the public has seen a better side of the prince. At the same time, the experts say that this could be a game for the prince, as he is not alone. He is also with the other boys. The prince could have also stopped fighting the treatment and just made the best of it.”

“Public opinion towards Prince Taylor has changed. He was once the most unpopular royal, but now he is the fourth most popular royal member. Only the Queen, his dad, and his sister are more popular. The prince is even more popular than his mother! The country thinks that the prince is now a nice person, and this is because of the Victorian Institute. Many think that his arrogant and bratty behaviour before was because he was not allowed to be the feminine person that he is. The prince at the institute has also made the petticoat discipline more accepted. "It can be seen that more schools and institutes plan to be opened across the country.”

“The royal family does not seem to be as in agreement as the public is. The Queen does not like the institute or petticoat treatment; however, she accepts that the prince wants to be there. The crown prince is worried and just wants his son to be happy. It seems as if it is his mother who insists that he is at the institute.”

“Petticoat discipline, also known as petticoating, is a controversial method of behaviour modification that involves dressing young boys in girls' clothing as a form of punishment or control. Proponents of this practice claim that it can effectively correct behavioural issues and promote gender conformity. However, there is limited scientific evidence to support its effectiveness, and concerns have been raised about its potential negative impact on a child's psychological well-being. From a psychological perspective, petticoat discipline can be seen as a form of operant conditioning, where positive or negative reinforcement is used to shape behavior. This can create a sense of shame and embarrassment in the child, leading to a desire to conform to societal gender norms in order to avoid further punishment. On the other hand, critics argue that this practice can have detrimental effects on a child's self-esteem and mental health. Being forced to wear clothing that is traditionally associated with the opposite gender can lead to confusion and identity issues. It can also reinforce harmful gender stereotypes and promote a narrow view of masculinity and femininity. From a medical perspective, there are concerns about the potential physical discomfort and health risks associated with petticoat discipline. Boys may experience discomfort from wearing tight or restrictive clothing, leading to skin irritation and even physical injuries. In addition, forcing a child to wear clothing that does not fit their body can also result in long-term posture and muscle development issues.”

“One debate that will have to be had in the future is if our prince does become our princess. How will this affect the monarchy? Our prince can end up liking males, which means that he cannot have a direct heir. What will the world, especially conservative countries, think about a transgender king? We also have to think about the medical effects. What will the puberty blockers do to the prince? Will the prince have some mental issues that former students of the institute have now? The prince is only 10 years old now, but how will all this affect the future of the prince, our monarchy, and our country?”

royal9

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos