Whole in One

Printer-friendly version

Whole in One

By

Pamela

([email protected])

“Jesus Christ Danny leave us alone!” Marcie said from inside her bedroom.

Her younger brother, Danny, who’s twelve was being a pain in the butt.

“I know what you’re doing,” Danny said through the closed door. “Can I watch!”

Marcie and Danny’s parents were at the golf course all day. Marcie and her friends Rose and Callie were taking advantage of the time to have one of their bra fashion shows. The three of them had each bought a half dozen new bras during the past week and now they would be trying them on. They had a camera to film themselves as they each took off a bra, put on a new one, and commented on what they thought of their own bra and the bra of their friends. They each wore small pastel-colored masks to hide their identity. When they one day had the nerve they thought they might post their film to the internet.

“Go away!” Marcie shouted.

Danny knew it was a bra day. The first time Marcie had done this she had told him to keep himself busy while she and her friends played in her room. “Rose, Callie, and I will be doing a little fashion show. Don’t disturb us.” When he had asked her what kind of fashions would be displayed she had said “Bras. No interest to you. Goodbye.” But unbeknownst to Marcie, her revelation had hit Danny like a ton of bricks. The concept of the girls trying on bras together was so intoxicatingly wonderful that he couldn’t get the thought of it out of his mind. For reasons he couldn’t articulate he knew that more than anything in the world he wanted to participate with them in a bra fashion show. He could be a spectator or – even better – he could try on bras also if his sister let him. For the next few weeks he became obsessed with the fantasy of joining Marcie, Rose, and Callie in a fashion show.

“It’s not fair, Marcie!” Danny said. “Why do only you and your friends get to try on new bras?”

“Are you crazy Danny?” Marcie said. “In case you haven’t figured it out, we’re girls. We get to wear bras because we have tits. You don’t have tits ergo you don’t wear bras!”

Danny could hear the girls laughing inside. “Why do I need tits to wear a bra?” Danny said.

“Bras hold tits. Without tits what’s the point of wearing one?”

Danny heard one of the girls say, “Your brother is batshit crazy!”

“Leave us alone!” Marcie said.

“Wearing a bra will make me feel good,” Danny said.

“How in the world can you say that?”

“I know the bras you buy are very pretty. I’ve seen them. I peeked in your shopping bag.”

“You little rat.”

“I’m sorry Marcie. I was curious what bras you bought.”

“Only girls are curious about bras!” Marcie said.

“Then I’m a girl!” Danny said.

Danny heard one of the girls say, “Is he for real?”

“You’re not a girl Danny. Look between your legs.”

“I don’t know Marcie. All I know is that I’d do anything to wear a bra with you and your friends. I don’t want to be left out!”

“You’ve got some serious issues Danny. You need to talk to Dad.”

“He’s not home. Why can’t you just let me sit in a corner of the room and watch? You won’t even know I’m there!”

“We’re going to be topless every time we change our bra,” Marcie said.

“I’ll take my shirt off!”

“Danny this is ridiculous.”

“Can’t you pretend I’m your little sister? If I were you’d let me watch. Wouldn’t you? I remember when you were twelve and I was nine, you were so excited when your breasts started to grow. I remember Mom telling Dad at dinner that she’d have to buy you some bras. So I’m twelve now and my breasts will soon start to grow. So I should wear a bra. I need to learn how to wear bras.”

“I’ve got bad news for you Danny. Boy’s breasts don’t ever grow,” Marcie said.

“I still want to wear bras.”

The door opened and Marcie went out into the hallway and closed the door behind herself “Danny, I don’t know what to say. Rose and Callie and I have big breasts now. Rose is a C cup and Callie is a DD and I’m a D cup. If you see our breasts it sounds to me like you’re going to be very jealous.”

“I won’t be jealous if I can wear a bra with falsies. Then I could pretend that I have breasts.”

“Where are you going to get falsies?”

Danny laughed. “I know you have falsies in your dresser.”

“What do you mean?”

“When you first got a bra you used to wear falsies. I once peeked in your drawer and saw them. They’re in the second drawer.”

Marcie scowled at Danny. She knew him well enough to know that he might never stop bothering her. “Okay Danny. You win. I have an idea. We’re filming our fashion show. You can be the cameraman. That would allow us to get a more interesting film. You can pan in on us and get close ups.”

“Oh my God, Marcie! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I know exactly how to film you all. It’ll be such a great film.”

“All right.”

“But can I wear a bra while I’m filming?”

“Jesus Danny. Okay. I’ll find one of my old bras for you to wear.”

“With the falsies?”

“Sure, why not. But don’t you dare ever tell mom and dad that I allowed you to wear a bra. Or that you took a film of me wearing bras.”

“I promise. I swear I’ll never mention this to anyone!”

“Give me a second to see if Callie or Rose object.”

Marcie went back in the room. Danny heard them talking then Marcie came out again. “Callie’s sister, Carrie, who’s your age is coming by in a couple of hours. She’s to hang out with us until Callie and her have to meet up with their parents. The fashion show will be over before she arrives. You have to keep quiet about it. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I promise.”

“Okay,” Marcie said. She and Danny entered the bedroom. Marcie closed the door and said, “Take off your shirt, Danny.”

Danny took it off. Rose said, “Why are you so into bras?”

“If I can wear a bra then I can pretend I have breasts.”

“You can always just pretend you have breasts,” Rose said.

“Yeah, exactly. If I pretend I have breasts then I need to wear a bra with them.”

“Your logic is weird and circular,” Rose said.

“I hope you know that if you put on Marcie’s bra you can’t ever be a boy for us again. No, no, no. No more pretending you’re a boy,” Callie said.

“Yeah, you can’t have it both ways. One or the other,” Rose said.

“That’s fine with me,” Danny said. “I’d rather wear a bra than be a boy.”

“So you’re my little sister,” Marcie said.

“Yes,” Danny said.

“We should call you Dani, emphasis on the first syllable, DA nee,” Rose said.

“Or Daniella,” Callie said.

“I like them both,” Danny said. “I guess I need to think about that.”

Marcie took an old white bra from her drawer and gave it to Danny. “Here, Danny, Dani, Daniella!”

“I’m sorry, do you have a prettier one I can wear?” Danny asked. “This doesn’t even have any lace on it!”

“Holy cow what am I getting myself into!” Marcie took back the bra and scrounged around in the back of the bra drawer. She fished out a pink bra with lace and three bows and tossed it to Danny. “How’s this one?”

“It’s lovely. Thank you Marcie.”

“You’ve got a lot to learn Danny,” Marcie said. “Wearing the right bra takes skill. Girls have to find bras that are good for their particular tits. All tits are different. The right bra holds the tits in a nice comfortable way. It also can make a girl feel sexy if she wants.”

“But I can just wear your bra for now, can’t I? I mean, I can shop for a bra that fits me better some other time can’t I?”

“Sure,” Marcie said.

“Do you know how to put on a bra?” Rose asked as Danny seemed confused by it.

“I guess not.”

“I’ll show you how to put on a bra,” Callie said. “This is so funny because I showed my sister, Carrie, how to put on a bra last year. Well I showed her how I put on bras. Then my mom showed her how she does it. We do it differently.”

“There’s more than one way?” Danny asked.

“I know of at least three different ways,” Rose said.

“I’ll show you how I do it,” Callie said. “It’s probably the easiest way to do it.”

“Thank you, Callie,” Danny said.

“I’m not wearing a bra under my blouse,” Callie said, “but I’ll put on one of the new ones to demonstrate.”

Danny watched as Callie took off her blouse. Her large breasts came into view inches from him. He was transfixed by the beautiful sight. The unusually long length of her nipples was especially interesting. Callie picked up one of her bras and put it around her waist holding the two ends and clipping them together. “See what I just did?”

Danny nodded his head.

“You do the same as me.” Danny imitated Callie so he had his bra clipped in front.

“Very good Danny. You have a good intuitive understanding of bras.”

“Thanks.”

“What do you think the next step is?” Callie asked.

“I guess we have to swivel our bras around so the cups are in front?”

“Yes indeed Danny,” Callie said. To Marcie she added, “Our little Danny has girl instincts.”

“Who knew?” Marcie said.

“Now what do I do?” Callie asked Danny.

“I guess we’ve got to capture our breasts with the bra cups?”

“My, my, so precocious,” Callie said. “That’s exactly what we do. Watch me capture my tits!” Callie raised up her bra pulling the cups over her breasts and fitting them in the cups. “Now you pull up your bra.”

Danny pulled up his bra. “What about the straps?” Danny asked.

“What do you think the next step is?”

“Put our hands through the straps and put them on our shoulders?”

“One would think that you’ve been wearing bras your whole life,” Callie said laughing.

She put her hands through the straps and arranged them on her shoulders. Danny did the same.

“The last step is to make sure your bra is in the correct position on your body and that your tits are sitting in the bra in the way you want them to.”

“I’ll get her boobs,” Marcie said. She fetched them from a drawer and handed them to Callie who put one in each cup of Danny’s bra.

“Let me slightly adjust your tits,” Marcie said. She tweaked the breasts in Danny’s bra cups. “There, that’s perfect.”

“Wow! Isn’t she the hot young babe!” Rose laughed.

“Look at Danny, Marcie,” Callie said. “She looks so pretty in her first bra!”

“I feel so great Marcie. Thank you girls for letting me wear a bra.”

“Okay, Danny. Take the video camera and sit back over there and the three of us will start our bra fashion show.”

Callie took off the bra she was wearing and put it back on the bed. Then she put on her blouse again. The three girls each lined up the six bras they had bought in the order they wanted to wear them. Danny started filming and Marcie said as she introduced the girls, “Hi, I’m Marcie and this is Callie and this is Rose. We’re going to have a bra fashion show! We each have six new bras that we’ll try on. We’ll tell you what we like about them and what we don’t like. We’ll critique the other’s bras. So, shall we begin?”

The girls removed their tops revealing their breasts. “Surprise!” Marcie said. “We’re not showing off our old bras just the new ones!”

As exciting as it was to see Callie’s breasts, Danny was even more blown out to see all three girls topless at the same time. Their breasts were all large and round. The sizes were similar though Rose’s tits were slightly smaller than Marcie’s which were slightly smaller than Callie’s. Marcie’s nipples looked like those you’d see on a baby bottle. Rose had large nipples in a classical style. Callie’s nipples were more elongated than her friends.’ Rose’s breasts were a bit closer together than those of the other girls. Marcie’s were a bit more angled outward.

Danny had to admit to himself that looking at breasts was quite wonderful. Really, he couldn’t think of anything in the world he’d rather look at than these breasts. He felt a tremendous growing excitement inside his mind. While he had seen the Grand Canyon on a family vacation and been quite excited and impressed by it, he had to now admit that the breasts in front of him gave him a greater thrill. The thought that he had a lifetime ahead of himself to look at breasts, to perhaps touch them if a girl was willing to let him, filled him with joy. He looked down at his own pretend breasts in his bra and he thought that they in their own way were also glorious. Perhaps one day he could get lifelike breasts. Maybe even get a doctor to give him breasts. He wondered if there were chemicals he could take to grow breasts. He decided then and there that he’d dedicate his life to enjoying breasts in whatever way he was able to.

“Hey Danny, wake up!” Marcie said.

Danny had been so transfixed by the breasts that he had fallen into a reverie where he had turned off the camera. He shook himself awake. “I’m sorry. I can’t believe how beautiful your breasts are. They’re fantastic.”

“Great. May we continue now?”

“Yes, of course. I’m sorry.”

Danny zoomed the camera in on Marcie’s tits, then Callie’s and then Rose’s. While he did so Marcie said, “Now for the first of our new bras.”

Danny widened the field of view to show the girls putting on their bras. Callie put her bra on the same way she had shown Danny. Marcie put hers on by putting each arm in a strap and then reaching behind herself to clip the ends. Rose put her bra on by arranging it upside down and then flipping the bra up so it captured her tits. Danny had to catch himself from exclaiming how neat it was that each girl used a different method for putting on her bra.

When each of the girls was wearing their bra Marcie said, “Why don’t you go first Rose.”

“Sure, Marcie. What I like about this bra is the pretty print in a royal blue palette. I wear 38C bras and prefer full coverage as you can see.” Rose used her hands to glide over the outside of her bra cups to bring attention to what she was talking about. She went on to describe the straps and some of the features that she liked. “As far as negatives, I don’t really have any except I wish that it came with a matching panty.”

“Thank you Rose,” Marcie said. “Any comments Callie?”

“I’m not usually into prints but this is definitely a nice one. The colors go good with your skin tone. I also like the way your breasts are well projected.”

“Yeah, it’s a side-support bra which helps with projection,” Rose said.

“Good point,” Callie said.

“Callie, tell us about your bra,” Marcie said.

“Sure. I’m a 36DD. I won’t wear a bra that isn’t adorned with lace.”

“Really, I never knew that,” Marcie said.

“Like the bra I’m wearing. It’s a pastel green color with full cups and pretty lace. While I like the way it looks I’ll have to return this bra because it doesn’t feel quite right on my body.”

“One obvious problem I see is that the spacing of the bra cups is a bit narrower than your breasts,” Rose said.

“You’re right of course. I thought that wouldn’t matter but it does. The bra is so pretty that I was hoping that it would fit anyway.”

“I wonder a bit about the size of the cups,” Rose said. “I don’t think that all of your tits are in the cups. There’s a bit of bunching at the top.”

“You’re right, I hadn’t noticed that.”

“I like this bra. You could try it at a larger size. That might work,” Marcie said.

“I agree. I’ll try a bigger cup.”

“Tell us about your bra,” Rose said to Marcie.

“I like this bra style because it accentuates my cleavage.” It was true. Marcie’s breasts were put in a position to maximize cleavage. A deep canyon was formed between her breasts.

“You are so right, Marcie,” Rose said. “An amazing degree of cleavage. The bra is kind of plain though.”

“Yeah. I don’t mind pretty bras, but when I’m picking out a bra, I’m mostly looking for a bra that accomplishes what I’m looking for. Cleavage, projection, sometimes a minimizer. Whether the bra is plain or full of bows I really don’t look too closely.”

“There you are. Three girls, three different ideas about bras,” Callie said.

“Pause the video, Danny,” Marcie said.

Danny stopped the filming.

“That takes care of bra number 1. Lets take a little break and then get back to bra number 2.”

“I’ll get some lemonade,” Rose said.

“How are you doing, Danny?” Marcie asked.

“It’s fun. It’s so nice that I can get to wear a bra like you do.”

“I never knew that you wanted to wear a bra. I’m sure mom and dad don’t know that.”

“I’ve been watching your chest grow since you began wearing your first bra. It’s been so amazing to watch what was originally a little bulge in your blouses become bigger and bigger. It was really fascinating every time I heard mom and you talking about how your bras needed a bigger cup size. The thing is that I’ve been jealous of you. I always wished that my breasts would start growing like yours did.”

“I’m sorry,” Marcie said.

“It’s not your fault! Next best for me is to have pretend breasts and wear a bra, like right now!”

“I think you really need to share your feelings with mom – at the very least. She’ll probably be sympathetic. You obviously want to be her daughter and she’ll like that I think.”

“Maybe I will. It would be nice if mom and dad would buy me my own bras.”

Rose brought up some lemonade from the kitchen and poured it into four glasses.

As they drank their lemonade, Danny said, “I was wondering why you don’t show off your panties?”

“Our panties?” Marcie said.

“Why just bras?”

“I guess we never thought of showing our panties,” Marcie said.

“Your panties aren’t as nice?”

“No. I’m sure we’re all wearing nice panties.”

“Can I see them?” Danny said.

“What a scamp,” Callie said. “Little Danny is trying to trick us into showing off our panties.”

“He does have a point,” Rose said. “I’m happy to show off my panties.”

“Fine,” Marcie said. “Let’s show our panties with our bras.”

Marcie and Rose took off the jeans they were wearing. Callie had on a skirt and she unzipped it and took it off.

Marcie was wearing blue panties with lace around the waist band and leg openings. Callie’s panties were lacy pink and Rose’s had a flowery print.

Danny looked from one to the other unable to come to grips with how pretty the panties were. He had thought looking at breasts and bras was exciting, now he could see that staring at girls wearing panties was equally pleasurable.

“Are there as many kinds of panties as there are bras?” Danny asked.

“Probably more kinds of panties.” Rose said.

“Do you have an old panty I can wear?” Danny asked Marcie.

“What? A panty also?” Marcie said.

“If you’ve let Danny wear a bra, you might as well let him wear a panty,” Rose said.

“Maybe Danny has a pussy?” Callie said.

Marcie laughed. “No, he’s got a dingle. I used to give him baths and he definitely has a dingle.”

“Find him some panties,” Callie said.

“Okay, okay.” Marcie went to her dresser drawer and rummaged around looking for panties for Danny to wear. “Oh cool!” Marcie exclaimed. “I found the perfect pair!”

She handed pink rhumba style panties to Danny. They had rows of lace across the behind.

“A brilliant stroke!” Rose said laughing.

“Oh my God, Marcie,” Callie said. “Danny is perfect for rhumba panties. He’ll be absolutely adorable!”

“Rhumba panties? Gosh! They have panties this pretty? I didn’t know that,” Danny said.

“They’re exactly what you need,” Marcie said.

“Why don’t you ever wear them?” Danny asked.

“Too feminine for me. They’re for girls who feel girly, like you, obviously.”

“Is there anything wrong with me liking rhumba panties or feeling girly?” Danny asked.

“No. We’re encouraging you to dress exactly how you want to.” Marcie said.

“I like the girly style,” Danny said. “That feels like me.”

“Put on the panties,” Rose said. “Let’s see what you look like in a bra and cute panties.”

“What about my dingle?” Danny said.

The three girls laughed. “We’ve all seen dingles,” Marcie said. “Don’t give it another thought.”

Danny took off his trousers and underpants and put on the pink rhumba panties. His dingle was more boy-like than man-like and fit comfortably inside the panties.

“Just so darling,” Callie said.

“You’re definitely looking like Marcie’s little sister now!” Rose said.

“They’re right, Danny. In a bra and panties you’re cute and I could even go so far as to say feminine.”

“Thank you Marcie! Thank you Callie! Thank you Rose!”

“Marcie, I seem to remember that you once wore a pretty pink dress to a school play or something,” Rose said.

“Pink dress?” Marcie said.

“You remember? You once showed it to us. It was a costume in a school play when you were Danny’s age.”

“Right. I forgot about that. I see what you’re saying. It was my princess dress. Danny, would you like to wear a cute pink dress now that you’ve got on your girl underwear?”

“You really mean it Marcie?” Danny said excitedly.

“It’s probably better for you to be dressed than to sit around in your underwear.”

“I agree,” Rose said.

Marcie fetched the dress and a pair of pink tights and returned. “First put on the tights. We might as well make you as pretty as possible.”

Danny looked a bit confused and Rose took the tights from his hand. “Let me help you.” She held the tights by the waist and had Danny step into them one leg at a time.

“So that’s how they go on,” Danny said.

Rose helped him pull the tights up to his waist. “Now we’re talking pretty,” Rose said. “Little pink tights over all the pretty ruffles in your panty and your sweet bra. So mignon!”

“Oh my God look at the dress Marcie found for you!” Callie said.

Callie and Rose felt the dress and examined it closely. “Soft tulle and delicate lace,” Callie said.

“I love the embellishments,” Rose said. “Handcrafted ruffles, high density embroidery, pearls and laces!”

“You’ll be just the sweetest little mommy’s girl in that dress!” Callie said laughing.

“Danny will need a crinoline or two!” Rose said.

“I’ve got them!” Marcie said.

Marcie went into her closet and reappeared with two pink crinolines stacked on each other.

“So cool,” Callie said. “Come on Danny. Let’s get you in your pretty dress!”

Callie unzipped the back of the dress. “Hold your arms straight up!” Callie lowered the dress over Danny’s upstretched arms and then over his head. Callie zipped up the back.

“That is so adorable,” Rose said.

“Step into your crinolines, Danny,” Marcie said.

Danny lifted one foot and then the other and Marcie moved the crinolines up to his waist.

“What a little, perfect, feminine cloud of pink!” Rose said.

“Danny needs some make up and some heels and lets work on his hair a little. We can put a few pretty barrettes in his hair,” Callie said.

“Wow, makeup!” Danny exclaimed. “I’ve always wanted to wear some makeup like mommy does. Can I wear lipstick too?”

“What color lipstick, Danny?” Marcie asked.

“Red? Do you have red lipstick?”

“Sure, no problem,” Marcie said.

The girls fussed over Danny applying some powder and rouge. Eyeliner and mascara. They spritzed him with perfume and put red lipstick on his lips. Rose brushed his hair and put some pink barrettes in it.

Marcie found a pair of low heels and had Danny step into them and secure the buckles.

“Too bad we can’t do his nails,” Rose said.

“Why not?” Danny said. “Wouldn’t pink nail polish go with my dress?”

“It’s a bitch to get the polish off before mom and dad come home. As it is you’ll have to wash your face a couple of times to get rid of the perfume,” Marcie said.

“Once you talk to your mom and dad,” Callie said, “they might give you permission to wear nail polish.”

“You think so, Marcie? Do you think mom and dad will allow me to wear dresses and a bra and panties? Will they let me pretend to be a girl?”

“That’s a tough call Danny. I think the suddenness will be a problem. This is the kind of thing that you probably want to slide into slowly.” Marcie said.

“Yeah,” Rose said. “Like start out talking to your mom about the differences between Marcie and you.”

“Ask her about gender,” Callie said.

“Tell her that you often think about girls,” Rose said. “Say you envy them. Maybe she’ll ask you some questions. Then you can ask her about boys who want to be girls.”

“By that point, mom will definitely know what you’re talking about. She might bring dad into the discussion.”

“He won’t be yelling at Danny?” Rose asked.

“No. My dad’s pretty cool. I don’t know if he’ll be disappointed or not. If he is he’ll probably get over it,” Marcie said. “Anyway we’ve gotten off the path here. Danny is our very lovely and pretty camera girl. So get your camera and lets start filming again. We’ll take off these bras and put on our next bra!”

Marcie and her friends systematically went through trying on the remaining bras. Danny carefully filmed the fashion show sitting on the bed in his pretty outfit. The girls regarded him as if he was Marcie’s younger sister. Eventually Danny forgot that he was a boy and came to believe that he really was a girl. A deep reservoir of femininity rose up and out of him. He pranced and preened. He flounced and sashayed. He had never been so happy as he was that afternoon.

When the film was done, Marcie, Callie, and Rose got dressed. “Thank you, Danny,” Marcie said.

The doorbell rang at that moment. Callie looked at her watch and said, “That’ll be Carrie. Remember Danny, she shouldn’t know about the bra show.”

“I won’t say a word!”

“But what about Danny?” Marcie said to Callie. “Can Carrie see him like this?”

“What do you think Danny?” Callie said. “Are you afraid for Carrie to see you in a pretty dress? She’s your age.”

“If Marcie, Rose, and you don’t mind me wearing the dress, then I don’t see why Carrie would mind?”

“Okay,” Callie said. She went downstairs to let Carrie in. A minute later Callie reappeared with Carrie.

“Marcie and Rose know Carrie very well. Danny let me present my little sister Carrie,” Callie said.

“Hi Carrie,” Danny said.

Carrie looked at Danny for a second, “I thought you had a brother Marcie, not a sister.”

Marcie, Rose, and Callie laughed. “Danny is a boy or has been a boy. He likes to wear pretty dresses. We put some make up on him.”

“Oh, my God,” Carrie said. “You look exactly like a pretty girl.”

“Thank you,” Danny said. “You’re definitely a very pretty girl!”

It was true. Carrie was wearing a light blue dress with a flaring skirt. She had long pretty hair and an ingratiating smile. She was a girl who was popular and extroverted.

“Marcie, Rose, and I are going out for a while. Do you two girls mind staying here? You can entertain each other,” Callie said.

“I’m sure Danny and I will get along just fine,” Carrie said.

“Bye, Marcie,” Danny said.

“Danny,” Marcie said. “Remember that you’ll have to change back to Danny before mom and dad return. Usually around five. It’s two o’clock now. Understand?”

“Yes, Marcie. I can read a clock.”

“Good. You don’t want mom and dad catching you like this. Like we said. If you really want to be a girl, you need to start gradually getting them used to the idea.”

“You’re right. I know you’re right.”

“Very good. So have fun!” Marcie said.

***

When they were alone, Carrie said, “Your parents don’t know that you like to wear dresses?”

“Not yet. This is my first time wearing a dress.”

“How did that happen?”

“I asked Marcie if I could wear one of her bras and she let me. Then she, Callie, and Rose let me wear panties, then these pretty tights and then they found the dress and crinolines. It all happened so fast. They were super nice to me. I mean they could have made fun of me but they didn’t. They liked dressing me and then they put makeup on me.”

“Interesting,” Carrie said.

“You wouldn’t make fun of me, would you?”

“That’s a kind of mean thing to say, Danny,” Carrie said.

“I’m sorry. It isn’t fair of me to even assume you would make fun of me.”

“That’s right Danny. Of course we both know that some boys would be very mean to you. Girls also, for that matter.”

“Yeah, I haven’t thought about that too much.”

“You think you want to be a girl all the time?” Carrie asked.

“I do. I’m pretty sure. So far I’m loving every part of this. Marcie’s bra that she let me wear is very pretty. It has three bows on it.”

“I like pretty bras also,” Carrie said. “My bra has only two bows!”

They both laughed.

“You can look at my bra if you want,” Danny said.

“I can look inside your dress?” Carrie asked.

“Sure.”

Carrie looked down the front of Danny’s dress. “Pink. Your bra is pink. Mine is blue like my dress. My panties match my bra.”

“My panties are also pink,” Danny said. “They’re rhumba panties!”

“Oh my God. Can I see?”

Danny lifted up his crinolines and skirt, held them up with one hand while he lowered the top of his tights with the other.

“Very pretty pink rhumba panties,” Carrie said. “I don’t have rhumba panties. I need to get some. I’ll ask my mom.”

“Mine are Marcie’s panties.”

“I love your dress. It’s so darling. I also love wearing crinolines. It gives me such a nice feminine feeling which I like.”

“I know. I’ve been feeling very feminine since the girls put me in the dress. It’s so nice to feel delicate and pretty. That’s why I think I want to be a girl all the time. You’re so lucky that you can feel like a girl every day!”

“I know. I’ve never wanted to be a boy,” Carrie said. “All that posturing and fighting to see who’d the big alpha male. Blecch!”

“I was never an alpha male or wanted to be. I like girls. I prefer being with girls.”

“You’re fun Danny. I like hanging out with you. You really do appreciate some of the special girl things that are really neat.”

“Thank you Carrie. You’re also great fun to be with!”

“Can I ask, are you wearing falsies?”

“Oh yeah, definitely. I don’t have breasts yet. They haven’t started growing, though I suppose they won’t.”

“I can imagine that’s frustrating.”

“Yeah, I suppose so. But who knows? Maybe something will happen. These falsies and the bra give me a nice feeling as it is.”

“You do look like you have a nice chest,” Carrie said.

“Thank you. Your breasts are still growing?”

“Oh yeah. I got my first bra a year ago. It was an AA cup.”

“AA? That’s small?”

“Oh yeah. An AA cup bra is really for vanity. The other girls were beginning to wear bras so I wanted to wear one also.”

“I suppose if I didn’t have falsies I should wear an AA bra too?” Danny said.

“True. An AA would fit you very well.”

“Now you’re bigger?” Danny asked.

“I’m between an A cup and a B cup. I wear B cup bras now since I’ll soon be filling them up. Callie is a DD and my mom is a DD so we all figure that when my boobs are fully grown I’ll be a DD also.”

“That’s really cool. Are you happy about that?”

“Oh yeah. I like having tits. It’s nice to have a girl’s figure. Callie has a very nice shape and very pretty breasts. I hope my breasts are as pretty as hers.”

“Why wouldn’t they be?”

“You’re right. I think they’ll be pretty when fully grown.”

“Everything else about you is very pretty, Carrie, so I don’t see why your breasts won’t be pretty as well. There’s no doubt about that.”

“That’s so sweet of you to say. I like pretty dresses like the one you’re wearing. I have some like that at home. Also, crinolines are fun. It’s nice to be poufy. Well, sad to say, most girls aren’t really into that super-feminine vibe which I can understand. But for some reason it’s always been the way I want to be.”

“Cool. I feel like you do. It’s nice that we live in an age where we can live the way we want to. We can just be ourselves!”

“Hooray for pretty dresses!” Carrie said.

“Hooray for rhumba panties!” Danny said.

Carrie burst into laughter and then Danny started to laugh.

“This is so much fun,” Carrie said. “It would be great if you could play with me some time. We could play dress up together. Ooooh! We could go shopping together. My mom lets me take the bus to the mall. I’d love to get rhumba panties.”

“And I’d love to get my own bra and panties!”

“Good. We should do that. Seriously. I’m glad I met you!”

Carrie leaned over and kissed Danny on the cheek.

“What’s that for?”

“For being sweet and pretty. You know I like you in that pretty dress but I also like that you’re also a boy. Aren’t you also a boy?”

“Yeah, of course. I have a dingle!”

Carrie roared with laughter. “That’s what I mean. You’ve got a dingle. So that means we can be boy and girl together even when we’re also girl and girl together.”

“I see what you’re saying. That’s neat.”

Carrie took Danny’s hand in hers and held it.

“I’ve got to tell my parents that I want to wear dresses now. I’m not sure how they’ll react. Marcie thinks it might be okay with them.”

“When are you going to tell them?”

“Marcie says to gradually let them know. So I’ll probably first talk to my mom about it and see what she says. Then talk to my dad. If they’re okay with it I can reveal more and more about how much I want to become a girl.”

“That sounds like a sensible plan. I hope it works out!”

They heard the front door open downstairs. “I guess Marcie and Callie are back,” Danny said. “They’ll probably want their room back. We can go to mine.”

They got up and left the room. Marcie and her friends were downstairs. Danny and Carrie walked down to meet them.

“How have you two gotten on together?” Callie asked.

“Famously!” Carrie said.

“I love playing with Carrie!” Danny said.

“That’s great to hear,” Marcie said.

“Danny and I are going to play dress-ups together,” Carrie said.

“And Carrie will help me buy my first bra and panty,” Danny said.

“Cool,” Callie said.

At that moment, the front door opened and Danny’s parents walked in.

“Oh my God, Marcie and Danny,” Danny’s mom exclaimed, “you won’t believe it! You’re dad got a hole-in-one on the fourth hole. It’s a par four!”

“Wow, Dad!” Marcie said, discombobulated by her mother’s reference to golf.

“Cool, Dad,” Danny said. “Congratulations.”

Uncertain of what was going on Callie, Rose, and Carrie also congratulated Danny’s dad.

“Thank you, thank you. So what’s going on here?” Danny’s dad asked looking around. “I know Callie and Rose. Who’s this young lady?” He indicated Carrie.

“This is Carrie. She’s Callie’s sister. She’s now my friend,” Danny said.

“Nice to meet you,” Danny’s mom and dad said.

“What have you kids been up to?” Danny’s dad asked.

“Marcie lent me some of her clothes,” Danny said.

“I see,” Danny’s dad said.

“I’m surprised Marcie’s dress fits you so well,” Danny’s mom said.

Marcie and Danny looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. The whole scene was surreal. None of it made any sense. Marcie assumed her parents were in shock. Eventually they’d explode in anger.

“Yeah, mom. I really like it and how it fits.”

“Very good,” Danny’s dad said. “It’s a pretty look for you Danny. The poufy crinolines and pink tights. It all adds up to a cute look.”

“Thanks, Dad.”

“I love the way Danny looks in that dress,” Carrie said. “He’s like a little princess!”

“I can see that Danny and you are two birds of a feather,” Danny’s dad said. “Anyway, please excuse your mom and I. Weve got to shower and make some calls. They took my picture at the club. Because of my hole-in-one. It’s going to be displayed in the club house.”

“Great Dad,” Danny said.

“Yeah, dad. Neato,” Marcie said.

Danny’s parents went up the stairs to their bedroom talking about their golf game.

“What do you make of that?” Rose said.

“I don’t know,” Marcie said.

“If I didn’t see this with my own eyes I never would have believed it,” Callie said.

“I guess my parents don’t mind if Danny wants to be a girl,” Marcie said.

“That’s so wonderful,” Carrie said.

Marcie’s mom called out to Danny, “Can I have a word with you?”

Under her breath Marcie said, “Here it comes. The ax is going to fall.”

Danny went up to where his mother was at the top of the stairs. They chatted for a minute and Danny came back down.

“What did mom want?” Marcie said.

“She said it’s important that I change my panties every day. My bra I can wear at least a few days. She’ll give me one of her panties for tomorrow, but I really have to do some underwear shopping as soon as possible. I’ll need some skirts and blouses for school. I said that Carrie and I want to shop. She said that’s a great idea. She’ll give me some money.”

“We’ll go shopping tomorrow!” Carrie said.

“For sure!”

Carrie put her arms around Danny and hugged him.

“And I guess you’re my little sister now,” Marcie said.

“Thank you Marcie for everything,” Danny said. “In one day I’ve become whole!”

“Whole in one,” Carrie said, and everyone laughed.

The End

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you Mom

Dee Sylvan's picture

If only everyone's first encounter with their parents went like that. It is nice to have an understanding sister whose first thought is to help her new sister. Very nice story Pamela. And I can relate to her dad, when you finally get your first Hole in One, all seems right with the world. :DD

DeeDee