Life at Tethers' End. Part 2 of 3.

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 2

As I followed him into the garage, I was mentally kicking myself. As Susan and Dianna, I had made every effort to be that person. That’s what enabled me to pass. As Maxine, however, I had naturally become her, and that could be a problem.

Max Force was a wise-cracking, sexually active, ball of fire. When I wrote I found out early that I needed to wear a sanitary pad. If I hadn’t cum in my panties, the chapter was rewritten. As Susan or Dianna, I had never really felt the desire of male company. I had to temper my approach and make Maxine act more like Susan in company.

Upstairs I found that the other four were pretty much as I had expected. Erik was dressed as a typical third or fourth century warrior, all fur, and thongs. Kurt was now looking like a late nineteenth century American train driver, bib, and braces with a neckerchief.

The other two were, as I suspected, cross-dressers like me. Gerry was now Jenny, in a sundress and good make-up. The bobbed ponytail of the artist was now almost shoulder-length, and the overall look was good.

Brian was now Briana, or Aggie to everyone. She was obviously a follower of fashion, a la Max. Her very tight skirt, pixie boots over black tights and the silk blouse were all good quality. She was the only one that needed a wig, and it was almost an exact copy of the one I was wearing. She gave a little squeal and rushed over to hug me.

“Maxine Fawcett, here in the flesh! Can I have your autograph? I’ve printed each of your four book covers and went to get frames during the week. If you sign them, I’ll hang them in my home and think of you!”

Erik stood beside her and put one arm around her waist. “If she hangs ‘Body Politic’ by her bed it will help me think of a certain chapter in the book. I’m almost hardening just talking about it.” They both gave a little shudder and took deep breaths.

So, I signed the covers of ‘Body Politic’, ‘Body in the Tip’, ‘Body and Shine’, and ‘Body of Water’ for her. In the meantime, Jenny had gone over to Karl, and they sat snuggled on a two-seater. So, if they were a couple, and Brianna and Erik were a couple, it just left Brinton and me. The thought made me shudder and smile at the same time.

Brinton told the others that he would give me the tour and he took my arm and led me out of the room.

“What do you think, so far?”

“I think that you’re a bunch of nice, but crazy, people who enjoy your version of life. Just like normal folks.”

“Thank you for that, we try our best. What you see today is who we are most of the time. Now, this door is the entry to Jenny’s studio.”

He opened the only other door on that end of the floor to reveal a lovely room with big windows facing north, strewn with easels, small sculptures, props, and painting equipment. I looked out of the window to the part of the property I hadn’t seen before. The back of the place was half vegetable garden, half sculpture-park.

“The stone ones are Jenny’s; the metal ones are Kurt’s. The veggies are mine.”

I looked at him and he smiled.

“That’s my other secret. I spend time working as a chef for a catering company. It isn’t full time, so I do experiment in my own kitchen. I’ll have to cook your dinner, one evening, when we know each other better.”

“Is that the time I have you for entrée and you get me for dessert?”

He laughed, “That’s from ‘Body Politic,’ and leads to that scene that puts Aggie and Erik over the top.”

“From where I stand, Brinton, it’s starting to do something to the line of your jeans, right now.”

“That’s ‘Body and Shine’ where the two hairdressers are about to hit the bed. I think the next line was “We don’t have time for that now, let’s just kiss first and do something about that ungainly lump of yours when we get home.”

He looked at me, I looked at him and he put his arms around me as my own arms encircled his neck. The kiss was like something I must have only dreamed about while I wrote. Maxine was out and hunting for her prey. We played tongues while his hands fondled my arse, and my groin felt his hardness.

When we broke for air, I whispered, “I thought we were on a tour of the property, not a tour of my butt.”

I took a tissue and wiped his mouth, then checked my lipstick.

We left the studio and moved to the other end of this floor.

“Three offices, all with plenty of power outlets, internet, and satellite dish points. Erik uses one for his creative work. He is quite a clever little gnome. His main work is in organising ‘role-playing’ parties and re-enactment events. I use the middle one to do the books for the property and write my cookbooks. You may have seen ‘Baking with Brinton’ on the stands. The third would be yours.”

He opened the door so I could see the southern aspect again. I could see, as he said, plenty of desk space, cupboards, and good light. I started to think that I could do my outside work here and save the office in the home for my own writing.

We went down to the garage, and I could now see that the workshops were slightly different. One was set up for work on vehicles and the other was more a fabrication shop, no doubt where the metal creations began life.

“Jenny and Kurt have sold a fair few of their sculptures. They have an outlet in Sheffield that carries their work, as well as Jenny’s paintings. Those are sold as Jenny G works, while the sculptures are Gerry Grace and Kurt Wolff pieces.”

“I’m quite taken with the smaller pieces; I might have to visit the gallery and see if there’s anything I fancy.”

“I might be able to show you something you fancy, and you wouldn’t have to go to Sheffield.”

“Down, Big Boy, we’ve only just met.”

He took my hand and led me around to the back if the barn. There was an open-fronted shed which housed a ride-on mower, a mini-tractor with trailer, and a ten-seater mini-bus.

“We use this when we go out as a group. Kurt and I have the right licence.”

I strolled out into the garden part and felt bits of the sculptures. These were certainly risqué, not something I would expect in a gallery. As I looked around me, I saw a lot of cocks, many shiny with being fondled.

“These aren’t for sale. The only one that the gallery took attracted protests from the local congregation. I like the way you stroke that one, by the way. It gives me goosebumps just watching you.”

“Brinton, you’re a randy sod. But I like you. I’ve never considered myself to be homosexual but, for you, I may make an exception.”

“Goody, goody. Something for me to look forward to. Now, let’s go back to number six so you can have another look.”

We walked to my new home, arm in arm, and went in. I took more note of what was already there. It was furnished with the essentials and all I really needed to fetch was my clothes, my personal and bathroom items, my books, and computers. I had a change of clothes, back to Adam, in the car. I could go back to the house, and it wouldn’t take much for me to be out of there, for good.

As if he knew what I was thinking, Brinton came up behind me, put his arms around my waist and nibbled my ear, before whispering, “There’s a place in Nottingham where we can hire a small van.”

I could feel him against my butt, so turned around and whispered, “For that bright idea, you deserve a little reward.”

As we kissed, I opened his jeans and slid them down, followed by his undies, letting his manhood leap out. I knelt and looked up at him and then took his cock in my mouth, licking the underside as I sucked. It didn’t take long, and I was swallowing my first taste of cum. Zena had called me a cocksucker and now I knew the joy of giving a man a blowjob.

Afterwards he went into the bathroom to tidy up while I stayed kneeling, licking my teeth to savour the aftertaste. Maxine had taken over my whole being. The scene was one that I had written several times, in different ways. What I found odd was that I hadn’t hardened. I stood and checked my lipstick and was doing that when he returned, fully buttoned.

We went back up to the common room. The others must have guessed what had gone on as they all smiled as we entered.

“Got your chequebook, then?” said Erik.

“I’d rather do a transfer when I get on my computer. The whole object of looking for a place was to disappear, so I’d rather not leave a paper trail.”

“It will be for a quarter of a million, when you get to it. Brinton will tell you the account details. Welcome to the group, Maxine, I’m sure that Brinton has no objections to your joining us. Your avid readers are already planning your housewarming.”

“All I need to get is my personal items and computers. I can get most of my clothes today.”

“Here are the keys, then. You’ll find that the only time we lock up is when we’re all out. If you want to dash home for things, I’m sure Brinton will be happy to help.”

Ten minutes later my bag was in my new bedroom and the two of us were going south in his Range Rover. I directed him to the house, and it didn’t take long for me to pile a big bundle of clothes on the seat with two cases of underwear and toiletries behind the back seat. I took just the main computer and big screen. I locked the office door with two deadlocks that I hadn’t used before.

We were going up towards London and I saw Zena going by in the opposite direction. Passing through Nottingham, we stopped at the van-hire outlet and booked one for pick-up late Saturday with return Monday. Brinton was known so he put his name on the paperwork. Leaving there we went to a supermarket where I bought enough staples to feed me for a few days.

At the barn I carried everything in and hung my dresses, tops, and skirts away. The wigs went on stands and I carefully packed the other things in their proper places. All I had brought back, this time, was for my three female versions. If Brinton said that the second skin was normal, then who was I to go against the flow?

The computer was set up in the home office, plugged in and tested. When they had put the connections in, they hadn’t stinted. Both the landline and satellite speeds were well up to what I had been used to. I moved most of my Adam accounts into an offshore bank and then transferred the house money into an account that Brinton gave me.

After he left, I got serious with money. I had an offshore account which took the profits from the books, in the name of Maxine Fawcett. I had another in the name of Dianna Bender. My client in security had quietly organised a full set of paperwork for Dianna, including a bank account in an Irish bank. I had credit cards with her name on. I funnelled a fair amount of money into that account, seeing that I was likely to be Dianna for real.

While I was on-line, I emailed everyone on my list of clients. I told them that I had moved my base of operations, but their service will not be any different.

That all done, I stripped off and took a shower in my new bathroom, liberally using the deodorant that I had brought with me. I had no need to remain as Adam for a while and was going to luxuriate in constant femininity.

When I dressed, it was as Dianna Bender. I pottered around, worked on my client funds, and made sure everything was as it should be. Before it got dark, I backed the Toyota into the end spot in the garage. Kurt and Jenny came out of his home, looking as if they had been in a marathon. Kurt came over and closed the doors for the night while Jenny gave me a hug and welcomed me to the group. She then told me that we were all going down to the local pub for our evening meal and sing-along.

I went back to make ready for a night out. As I checked my make-up, I had a sudden thought. I was going out as Dianna, with a guy, in full public gaze. That was when I discovered that Dianna had been augmented by Maxine, to the point where I was looking forward to it. I wondered if Susan would be supercharged as well. That would be interesting.

There was a knock on my door, and I picked up a jacket and my bag and opened it to find a surprised Brinton.

“If you were expecting Maxine, then I must disappoint you. I’m Dianna Bender, slightly less tramp than that Maxie. Today was the first time that Maxine had been out in public, and I don’t think I could stand the sexual tension much more. I can go and change if you’re not happy with what you see.”

“No, no. You look beautiful whoever you are. I might think that I was two-timing Maxine, but I’ll try to overcome my natural gentlemanly manner and pretend you’re her.”

The minibus was warming up and I got in the seats behind him. The other couples were paired off, both girls looking like they were going to a party. All the guys were well dressed as well. I was glad that I had put a dress on, rather than Dianna’s usual leather jeans.

The pub wasn’t far away, and I suspected that they would walk there and back in the summer evenings. It was called ‘The Angel’ and was warm and welcoming. We had a good meal and a sing-along. Before the evening ended, Dianna was part of the community.

In the same period, Brinton had accepted that Maxie was not going to grace his days, just special occasions, maybe. After a snog in the dark outside, he was very happy with this version of me. Back at the barns I told him that it had been a long day, and he was whistling as he left me, breathless from one of the most passionate kisses imaginable. I had written about knee-trembling kisses, but this was the first time I had been on the end of one.

I was smiling as I stripped off, cleaned my face, and moisturised. I had a few nighties that I had bought but never worn, so chose one and slid it on. I had glued my breasts on this morning, and I didn’t feel the need to remove them just yet. I slid into my new bed and settled. For the life of me I couldn’t drop off.

I thought about the day, my new home, my first kiss and my first taste of cum. I found it difficult to get comfortable with the breasts and the nightie kept riding up. I suppose that both things will take some getting used to. I thought about Brinton and his cookbook and got a sudden idea for my next book. It would be called ‘Body and Sole’. I started to think about the obligatory sex scene. I couldn’t get today out of my mind and imagined a full-on romp on a kitchen bench.

Just after midnight I was laying there, on my back, with a tented nightie. I looked at the clock and an Abba song came into my mind. Humming “Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, a Man after Midnight” I went into the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and jerked off into a wad of toilet paper. After waiting for it to subside, I had a pee, washed my hands, and went back to bed to sleep like a baby.

Next morning was the first time I had woken as one of my ladies and I felt good. I had a shower and made sure that I wasn’t growing any unwanted hair. Dressed as Susan, I went down to the kitchen and brewed some coffee to go with the toast I usually started the day with. Looking around I took note of anything I would want to bring back with me. The cooking utensils and knives were basic so I would bring mine from the house.

As I was washing the plate and cup there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Brinton with a plate of croissants. I invited him into the kitchen, and we shared the tasty treats with a cup of tea. He was very good and didn’t mention that an almost strange woman had opened the door. In the end, I took pity on him and told him that today I was dressed as Susan Slain because I wanted to do some work with computers and that Susan was the girl for that. I asked him about computer suppliers locally and he told me about one he used for all the other systems on the property.

“I want to buy a complete system for the other office. It will be a good desk-top, two lap-tops and a couple of printers, one big enough for A5 printing. I’ll bring the old ones from the house, but I want to minimise my footprint to stop my wife finding me. For the same reason I can’t use my own credit cards. Would you be a dear and let me transfer some money into your account and then you can pay for the items. If we go over, I’ll top you up when we get back.”

“With the chance of being topped up I’ll make sure you overspend. Of course, we can do that. I have a separate account that I use for office supplies that tracks my costs for tax time. Does Susan do any secretarial work? I have had a sudden vision of you sitting on my lap, taking dictation.”

“Susan, I think, will be more likely to be dictated to than Dianna, so we may have a deal. I’m in a quandary now. Letting Maxine loose on the world yesterday was possibly a stupid move. All four versions of me were entirely separate entities before that. Now, I’m sitting here, as Susan, the meekest girl in town, wondering what it would be like to kiss you with those croissant flakes on your lips.”

He stood and pulled me to my feet to give me a good morning kiss that was like tasting heaven. I melted into his arms and all I wanted to do was taste him again. We went up to my unmade bed and we kissed as he undid the zip on my dress and slid it off my shoulders. I rubbed his rising lump and then released his ready cock. This time there was the chance to take it slow and easy. It was a good fifteen minutes before my mouth was filled with home-made cream.

I lay in his arms and wondered just where all this was going to take me. I had to keep my wits about me, and it really wasn’t the time to fall in love. I was starting to love the sense of power that I had over this man with just my lips and tongue. I was waiting for him to revert to the dominant male that he had dressed as yesterday. I wasn’t sure if I was ready for any rough stuff, but, if you had asked me two days ago if I was likely to have swallowed cum, I would have laughed at you.

We eventually roused ourselves and I went to brush my teeth and take a mouthwash. Dressed again in ‘normal’ mode, we went into the office, and I powered up the computer. I transferred a decent amount into the account he told me and then we left the property in his Range Rover.

The computer shop was in Sheffield, far enough away to avoid being a pointer to my location. I bought all the things I wanted, along with all the latest versions of the software I normally used. We loaded up the car and then he took me out for lunch. I found it novel to be sitting in a good restaurant, being well looked after by the waiting staff, and being wined and dined by a man who was looking better to me with every passing hour.

He asked me about my life, and I laid it on the line about Zena and Clint. I told him that I would need to wear jeans on Sunday when we went south as I had my Ducati to ride home. That’s when he said that there was a Triumph under a cover in his side of the garages. He suggested that we go off for rides on nice days.

Back at the property we unpacked all my new equipment, and we powered it all up and tested the systems. All I needed was to add the data and I was good to go. As I had overspent, we went into my place, and I transferred the extra into his account. We then took off all our clothes and got back into my bed, me with my manhood now on display. This time he went down on me to give me my first blowjob from a man. I could hardly wait to return the favour. When we kissed, we could taste each other.

We dozed for a while until he whispered, “I don’t know about you, but I need a shower and then I want to go to Nottingham for dinner. There’s a place I’d like to take Dianna to. That’s if she wants to come with me.”

“You smooth lover, you. Of course, I’ll have to ask her.” I screwed up my eyes for a few seconds and then smiled, “She says that she would love to come with you tonight.”

He got dressed and left, kissing me as I lay there with a sheet pulled over me. I got out of bed, pulled all the sheets off, and put them into the laundry hamper. I found the linen cupboard to discover that there was just one spare set. I would need to get some more if I was going to soil them at the current rate.

I remade the bed and the showered. Dressing as Dianna with more of a touch of Maxine, I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw. To pass the time I looked at my internet activity, checking all four of the email accounts that I used. There was a few from my clients, so I answered them.

That evening we had a delightful dinner in a country pub overlooking a river. It was a happy couple that kissed in the moonlight before going back to his place where he made love to me as Dianna, his woman, for the first time. I had written about Maxie being held down by a man’s weight many times. It didn’t come close to the real thing.

Marianne Gregory ©) 2024

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sexier

joannebarbarella's picture

Than your usual stories, but no less enjoyable for that. I hope Susan/Dianna/Maxine manage to leave their old lives behind them.

It's a great title , by the way.

I wonder which one will come

I wonder which one will come out in the end, probably a mix of all three.

Prefer less explicit tales

Angharad's picture

Sorry, usually you write things i like to read.

Angharad