On and Over

Printer-friendly version

On and Over (1st draft preview)
by Cleo Kraft

PROLOG

Small soft hands opened the door and a cute little blonde girl's head peeked in the room. She bit her lower lip as she looked around for any sign of people around. Her breathing was hurried and panting a bit as she had just ran from the park all the way up Forest Avenue to Dr. Jenning's place.

She stepped in the entryway and put the large skeleton key back around her neck on a string necklace. Careful not to make any unnecessary noise she quietly closed the door behind her and removed her shiny black flats and tiptoed in through the plush white carpeted living room floor and down a long red wallpapered hallway.

To anyone else she was just a cute little girl in a white play dress sneaking mischievously into other people's houses and if anyone cared to ask her name and age she'd tell them she was six years old and that her name was Kimberly Dodds. In reality she was only playing pretends but on a grander scale than most people would be comfortable knowing about.

The fact was this wasn't even her real body. It wasn't even her real age or real sex. Her real name was Henry Gusterson who was thirty-two years old, single and out of work living in a small trailer just down the street in an abandoned lot.

It's unimportant how Henry stumbled upon a way to turn himself into a girl and back again. The only thing that mattered was that he could transform back and forth with just a little bit of sneaking and a whole lot of care and patience.

Henry engaged in somewhat odd behavior connected with his twisted little secretive activities. He kept a little black book and in it were various details. Things of which would raise eyebrows. Things like how many times to the bathroom, how many hours in girl-form, how many strangers saw and recognized and treated him as a girl today. He transformed into a girl at seven in the morning and was planning on changing back at nine at night. That meant fourteen hours as a little girl today. A stat that went in the book along with all the other seemingly useless information.

The panties being worn right now were the fifth pair so far since he'd discovered how to change into a girl. White cotton ones, thin and soft with ruffly trim and pink teddy bears and unicorns all over. They were Dot Harling Ludimot's brand panties which were a little pricier than most others but were probably the most comfortable ones out there for girls and women of all ages.

She crept down the creaky wooden staircase to the basement and made her way past the little fish pond built into the center of the floor and over to the corner where a little brass idol sat cross legged in a tiny indoor garden.

All she had to do was rub the belly of the idol and recite "Oh mighty Buyumbada I plead your cause formal... change this little girl. Change her back normal."

She felt something pull against her ankle and she looked down to see the little trip wire snap as a large wooden box came falling down from the ceiling, trapping her within.

She tried pushing the walls but the box was simply too big and heavy for her tiny arms to manage. There were tiny air holes poked in the sides here and there. She looked in one and saw the idol sitting there just feet away smiling back at her.

There was no escape. All she could do was sit down on the floor and wait to be discovered. Her plan of changing back into a man had been foiled.

When the Doctor came home he'd find her and pretty much figure out what was going on. "He'll catch me," she said to herself as tears formed in the corner of her pretty little eyes. "Maybe I'll have to stay this way for good."

Tonight was Saturday night. Henry had to get back to normal to go meet up with some friends to go bowling. When they discovered he never turned up, what then? Would they think he ditched them or would they realize Henry was in some sort of trouble?

"Kim Dodds," she said to herself. "Boy you've really done it this time. I hope you like being a girl for good because that's just what's going to happen now."

She vowed to herself not to tell Dr. Jennings her true identity but the fact was he'd probably figure it all out on his own. Maybe he already knew. That's why he'd set the trap.

The key! The little skeleton key. If the Doctor found it he'd for sure take it away and then she wouldn't be able to get back in the house at all to get to the magic statue.

If only she could hide it. She stood up and put the key to one of the little poke holes in the wall. If she gave it a good push it would definitely go through to the other side. Maybe it would even fall into the garden nearby and go hidden but it was more likely the thing would fall down and lay there in plain sight.

She didn't even have a purse or anything to hide it in. Then an idea occurred to her but she didn't dare try it - to hide it in her naughty place. Even though it would work it just seemed so wrong.

She wondered what would happen if she was to become stuck a girl. Would she grow up normal and become a woman like other little girls would or would she remain a little girl forever. Was there a time limit to change back to normal? She had never remained in girl-form for longer than sixteen hours so she didn't know.

It seemed like forever before Dr. Jennings came home and found her there. He lifted up the big wooden crate and spotted the teary eyed little girl sitting there on the floor of his basement looking up at him.

He was an older man. Gray hair with white streaks running through at random, combed to one side, shortly cut and greased back. He wore thick black framed eyeglasses and his eyes, blue and abnormally big through the lenses, squinted down at the girl with calm and thoughtful concern. His face was a little chubby around the edges and bore five o'clock shadow heavy around the neck and chin. He had a bushy white moustache and wore a white lab coat, black slacks and brown leather shoes. He was a little short too. Standing just under five feet tall.

Kim/Henry looked up with fear and trepidation but the old man was calm and collected, even gentle appearing in demeanor and when he spoke he spoke with kindness and friendliness.

"What have we here?" he asked mostly to himself. "A girl in a box. Hello little one. How are we doing today? I must humbly apologize for having set my little trap. I mean you no harm. I only wanted to confront the intruder who's been sneaking in and out of my home at random while I've been away. My name is Dr. Jennings. What, may I ask, is yours?"

"Kimberly," she replied. "Kimberly Dodds."

"What a pretty name for a pretty girl," Jennings said walking over and giving the little brass idol a loving pat on the back. "Interesting coincidence to find a little girl down here so near to Buyumbada, the life stealer, keeper of souls and giver of second chances. More importantly he is the maker of little girls. Curious indeed that Buyumbada can also turn little girls into perfectly grown men. Is that what you were before, my little angel, and is that what you hoped to become again by sneaking back into my house tonight?"

Kim shook her head no.

She wasn't sure if Dr. Jennings believed her or not due to his kind demeanor and polite manner of speech. The lie was out there and now she had to live with the consequences whether he believed her or not.

"Ah, a natural born girl. My humblest apologies, little one," he said. "But one can never be too careful to assume things are right when one's house has just been broken into. And how old are you, my dear?"

"Six," Kim replied though she didn't really know herself what age the magic idol had actually left her at.

"Six! My, my, my. I'd have pegged you at four or five at most. And do you live around here, Kimberly?" Jennings asked.

Kim bit her lower lip a little and shook her head no but the way Jennings was looking at her she could tell he knew by the concerned look on her face that she was probably lying.

Dr. Jennings meanwhile walked over to grab a little chain and pulley dangling from the ceiling and wheeled it over along a guide rail above. He dragged it over to the brass idol and looped the chains through some hoops in the iron base plate and lifted it high into the air and secured it in place with a knot in the chain. Next he fastened a big iron padlock through the chain links to keep it all in place. Finally he pat the back of the idol once more, satisfied at having done his work.

"That ought to hold it," Jennings said and turned to his little visitor again. "This ought to keep it out of reach of curious little girls anyway from now on. Wouldn't want any accidents to happen, now would we? So you're six years old. That means you're in the first grade, then, right?"

She nodded her head yes but her blush gave away she was lying to him again. Jennings didn't seem to care one iota though. He'd already gathered from her panicked look at him while he'd been hoisting up the idol high in the air that the girl wasn't being entirely honest with her answers. Still, if she wanted him to believe she was actually a real little girl and not a transformed imposter then Jennings was more than happy enough to oblige her and play along. What did it matter to him? He wasn't the one currently stuck in the wrong age and gender.

"It's a little late for one of your age to be up and about snooping in other people's houses, don't you think?" the Doctor asked. "Do you know the number to your mother and father's house?"

She again shook her head no.

"You know," Jennings said turning his back to her as he slowly traced a finger around the neck of the brass idol while walking around it in a circle. "If I were a mind reader I'd swear one of us in this room was set upon telling fibs to the other. This might come as quite some surprise but I am not a cruel man, Kimberly. If I thought even for a moment that you were really a grown man stuck in the body of a little girl, I might be obliged to help rectify the situation. In which case I'd let you change back to normal and after a few more questions I'd be more than glad to let you go. I wouldn't even press charges for the trespassing. I already caught you. It makes no difference to me either way whether you're really who you say you are or not. The thing is, how can I possibly help you if you don't come forward and admit to me the truth?"

Kim bit her lower lip again and after thinking about it for a moment she said,"You're right. I'm really a man. I'm sorry."

"That's interesting, you know, because just a moment ago you would have me believe you were really always a girl. It would be irresponsible of me to let a real little girl turn into a fully grown man just because she suddenly fancied the notion and was curious to try it out. How am I to believe you if you lied to me already? How do I know this isn't also a lie? How am I to judge what is true or not?" Jennings asked and walked up to her and nodded down at something he noticed earlier but hadn't mentioned before. "Your hands and knees are all dirty."

"I went to the park," she explained.

"I see," he said and grabbed hold of his chin as he went into deep thought about it for a moment and then said,"Do you do this often?"

"What?" she asked.

"Turn yourself into a little girl and go to the park," he replied and she nodded yes. "Interesting. What else do you do? What else is on your agenda I wonder."

"I've made some friends. Went to a couple birthday parties already. That sort of thing," she explained.

"Why? What for?" Jennings asked.

"I don't know. I guess I think it's fun," she said shrugging.

"How often?" he asked.

"A bunch. Once a week usually," she replied. "Just for the day."

"So, let me get this straight. You change into a little girl and run around like that all day and change back... ... all because you think it's fun?" Jennings asked.

She shrugged and gave a weak smile, nodding yes.

"Any good at it?" he asked and when he saw her quizzical look he clarified. "Any good at convincing people you're really a little girl?"

She nodded yes and said,"All the time. No one can tell the difference and I never tell a soul who I really
am. You're the only one so far who even knows."

"Hmmmm... Interesting. What do you do for a living? Outside of this strange little hobby of yours?" Jennings asked.

"I used to be a writer. I wrote a couple of ocean documentaries," she replied.

"Hmmmm... Interesting. I wonder if there are any others like yourself who would be into this... kink you've discovered," the Doctor said.

"Transgender and age regression? Sure! There's guys who are into that. Of course. Why not? Why? What
are you thinking?" she asked.

"Oh, not of turning anyone into girls or anything like that," Jennings said. "But wouldn't it be interesting if you kept a little diary of your experiences as a little girl and then later on we made it into a documentary? Do you think people would buy it?"

Kimberly's eyes brightened. "You mean... you'd let me switch back and forth to do something like that?"

"I don't see why not," Jennings said. "Better than having you breaking and entering into my house again and again. As long as I get a fair percentage of the profits."

"Deal," she agreed.

"I'll pay you a fair salary for this. We'd have to improvise. Make it interesting enough for people to want to watch in the first place. Maybe add a little suspense into the mix for starters," Jennings said.

"What did you have in mind?" Kimberly asked.

(to be continued)

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cute Start...

Hard to tell whether Jennings has something evil in mind here. Also we don't really know what Henry had in mind with his detailed records at home -- nor how he discovered the idol or its location. (I had him figured as some kind of scientist or researcher into the occult. Then again, he didn't give Jennings a direct answer as to whether he had a current job, let alone what it is.)

Eric

Thanks for the comment.

Thanks for the comment. You're not supposed to delve too deeply into why the idol exists or where it came from or why a doctor has it in his basement. It could be in anyone's basement but in this case it's in a doctor's basement. The point isn't where it is or where it came from but what it does and how it works. More importantly why the main character uses it again and again.

The name sounded somewhat

The name sounded somewhat creepy... I wonder if this idol's superpowers have some side effects... like loosing your soul ;)

Thank you for writing this interesting story,

Beyogi

On and Over

Perhaps the good doctor wants for Kimberly to do what other girls do such as join the Brownies, and other such activities.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Intriguing

I wonder what exactly the doctor has in mind. I have a feeling it won't be all good from Kim/Henry's point of view. I'm looking forward to finding out.

Robi

A nice beginning, though

A nice beginning, though Bayumbada seems to be a bit ominous. Another question though is how the girl-then-writer came to know the properties of the idol, the location of the idol, got hands on the skeleton key, and learned of the Doctor's usual schedule.

It may be that Jennings set it up, somehow.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!