A Friend in Need Part 3

Printer-friendly version

A Friend in Need
Part 3 New Lives

By Christina H

The two friends have now exchanged bodies, this is the morning after the exchange and explores how they cope with their very new lives
Starting the new lives, after the change, to try and avoid confusion I will refer to the protagonist's gender as their NEW gender. The change has been done, the two of them are starting to experience their new lives

Dedicated to Christina, who gave me her name and taught me how to be a woman

Mother's day 2013

As my darling daughter started suckling I drifted back to how this all started back then I had no idea that life could be so good and giving birth was a strange mixture of horrendous pain coupled to total ecstasy. I have no regrets whatsoever concerning my new life

November 2010

After my earth shattering introduction to the wonders of a female orgasm, or multiple orgasms to be strictly honest I realised I had to stop luxuriating and get on with my new life.
Christina's memories were crowding into my head all magically dropping into place so I knew what to do when where as other things such as when I was a little girl, school days my first marriage and the like. Things such as I was born 5th July 1962 which made me 48 years and 4 months when we changed lives, however my body was 28 years 4 months.
(Those 4 months are very important for a woman) however as I said this were my new memories.
My 'old' male memories were running away in the background, but could be recalled when necessary, how can I describe it? It was like listening to 2 tunes being played at once, my main Christina memories were being played louder so I could hear these memories better, the others were there but I had to make a conscious effort to retrieve them.
At this moment in time, my main concerns were that the cleaner arrives in just over an hour, I had to cash up the tills from the night before, restock the bar then I am picking up Jane at 11 to get our nails done and some retail therapy before coming back and getting ready for opening the bar, making some food for the pool night and for Tony and myself! – As you see everyday things were there, including the break up with Jim ---- the bastard!!!!!

Getting out of bed I looked in the full length mirror and apart from being slightly flushed from my little session, I was beautiful, I wondered if I was thinking from my old male point of view, but I mean I was really beautiful I am Christina Holbine wholly, truly and wonderfully Christina Holbine. My eyes travelled slowly over my new body, my face was that cute heart shaped face I knew so well, my big blue eyes stared back at me, my full wide pouting kissable lips were parted in a slight smile showing my small pearly white teeth, delicately defined cheekbones and jaw line and the cutest button nose.
Going further down my body taking in my slender neck, smooth creamy shoulders, slender feminine arms, my beautiful breasts which I cupped and ran my finger nail over my nipples --- the feeling was intense, they hardened and the muscles around my tush gave a little tremble, looking down to my slender feminine belly and my flaring hips, continuing down my legs to my small size 5 feet which looked to me really delicate and sexy.

Looking in the mirror confirmed I was now indeed Christine Holbine I had the luminous creamy skin of a 28 year old firm breast, neck and jaw, turning to the side I got my first glimpse of my pert, firm bum or booty, which balanced my boobs perfectly.
I smiled at my reflection and said "Hi I'm Christina Holbine, pleased to see you", my voice was the same one I used to hear when I was talking to the old Christina light and melodic with sexy undertones I felt WONDERFUL!!!!!

I made my way into the bathroom, noticing I walked differently straighter to project my boobs out and make me appear taller than my 5 foot. My hips swung in a very sexy feminine way and my pace was light and free. Far sexier than the male slouch I used to have.

I started my daily morning routine, first a douche with warm water and fem fresh then hair up in a bun shower cap on and my morning shower, the spray felt intense on my sensitive nipples and I could have honestly carried on washing them. After patting myself dry, came the all over body lotion followed by intense hydration moisturiser and finally hand cream, and I do this every morning!!!!!! This is a big change from when I was a man.

Next decide what I am going to wear for the first part of the day, I had already decided on the faux leather pencil skirt, not very practical, but for the first day of the rest of my life I wanted to wear something sexy and feminine, the skinny jeans can wait until tomorrow.

I opened one of the two wardrobes where I knew my skirts and dresses were kept, for a second I feasted my eyes over the array of gorgeous feminine clothes shaking myself back into today I only had 45 minutes until the cleaner arrived so I picked out my skirt, then opening one of the draws selected a out a pink satin and lace plunge bra along with a matching thong – I discovered that I only wore thongs unless it was the time of the month for my period.

Slipping into these I loved the way the plunge bra presented my breasts, the thong felt good, cradling my little tush, a pair of barely black tights slid up my legs I switched on the hair straightener and hot brush, tied my hair back in a pink scrunchy and sat down to do my make up, first a light coat of nude foundation followed by a very light dusting of power to set my foundation, blusher to highlight my delicate cheekbones then I started on my big blue eyes; eyeliner to emphasise my doe shaped eyes I used my eyelash curler then black mascara, finally a light coat of pink eye shadow – not too much as for everyday where more is less!
My eyes were then perfectly framed. Then for my luscious lips 4 coats of mulberry frost lipstick followed by lip gloss looking in the mirror my lips were wide full and ready for kissing.
I removed my scrunchy and my blond locks cascaded down, picking up the now hot hair straightener I worked my way around my head starting from the back where my hair reached below my shoulder blades, round to the front where soft bangs framed my face; when this was done and I was quite happy with the result, the hot brush came into use shaping my fringe as I wanted it, my fringe covered my forehead and finished around my eyelashes, looking critically in the mirror I was now ready to face the day and still had 30 minutes left – "Go Girl I" said to myself giggling "not bad for your first day."

Out of one of the drawers I chose a dark green silk tunic top with a slash neckline and ¾ sleeves, slipping this on, as it was slightly fitted it clung to my curves, the addition of a 3" gold belt further emphasised my small waist finally, slipping on the 4"black wedges I was ready to start the day when I saw my jewellery on the dressing table slipping bangles onto my right wrist, my jewelled gold ladies Rolex onto my left (a present from my ex husband), a couple of dress rings and a thin gold necklace with Christina in open letters.

I finally made it down stairs with about 10 minutes to go, put the coffee on and took stock.
Just as the coffee was ready the doorbell rang and I opened the door to let Ann the cleaner in I poured myself a small cup of strong coffee made a cup of tea for Ann and we both started the days work.
While I was in the bar area Ann and I chatted away as women do this just came naturally to me. I went through the back and cashed up, then putting on a pair of gloves to protect my hands I restocked the bottles in the bar then back to do the washing up, happily singing away to the local radio.

Just then a voice behind me jolted me out of my daydreaming "someone sounds happy this morning".
Taking a deep breath I turned around and in the doorway stood the new Tony, and was he a fit hunk and to my eyes was he gorgeous!!!!!!!!
Without thinking I ran across the kitchen flung my arms around his neck sobbing "thank you, thank you, thank you" as I kissed him. He managed to catch me round the waist but his hands slid down my skirt and ha ended up holding me by my butt and BOY did that feel GOOD. I continued to hug him then I felt something stirring between us ---- he was getting a hard on!! By the time he disentangled me from him I could feel he had a real boner on --------- and it felt a lot bigger than the one I used to have!

"What a welcome" he grinned, "you look great Chrissie". I smiled back at him "you are not so bad yourself" I replied not taking my eyes off him feeling the electricity crackling between us, I had a feeling deep inside that something was bound to happen as the electricity between us was palpable.

"I'll make you a cup of tea and a bacon sandwich?" I brightly offered, partly to cover my confusion and yes I admit it – lust for him, and partly because I knew he would be hungry, "then I'll have to get ready to pick up Jane" "Thanks" he said not taking his eyes off me, I could feel myself blushing as his eyes seemed to look deep into my deepest thoughts. He realised that he was staring at me and apologised "sorry for staring, bit you look fantastic, good enough to eat". Before I could stop myself I just blurted out "you'll have to save that for later". Ooops I thought, did I just say that a bit forward but what the hell, I wanted his body not literally you understand just to make love to me.

Blushing furiously I turned back to the tea and bacon sandwich I finally finished his tea and sandwich got my blushes under control and escaped upstairs to get changed, when I took my tights off I could still feel myself blushing, I put my toe ring on and my gold ankle chain then I picked a pair of 10 denier diamond patterned sheer black tights slipped these on, changed my top for a figure hugging pink angora top with a sweetheart neckline and ¾ sleeves, checked my make up and slipped a pair of black ankle strap shoes with one inch platform and six inch heels, checking myself in the mirror I decided on a narrow black belt to match my shoes and handbag. A final squirt of Sensuous Nude Perfume check of the handbag making sure I had all the essentials – purse, makeup bag, brush, comb, tampons, perfume folding umbrella etc. etc.

I then selected a cream wool/silk mix ¾ coat lined in satin with raglan sleeves it had a wide hood, trimmed in black fur, the coat was a crossover style and fastened with a 4" wide black belt which pulled it in at the waist and flared the coat out over my hips which emphasised my hips and breasts. As I tried the coat and draped the hood over my head arranging my hair to frame my face and give me a sexy but vulnerable look, looking in the mirror again I really looked HOT. Taking my coat off and draped it over my arm I picked up my handbag ready to go back downstairs.

I went down the stairs and as I entered the room I felt the electricity between the two of us crackle, I said "before I forget and I hope you don't mind, but to explain you looking so much younger and fitter (did I just say that) I have told Ann that you are Tony's nephew also called Tony who's here to look after the sale of his house and things and as the house will soon be empty you are staying here".

He looked at me grinned and replied "that’s fine by me, but how did you explain your big changes you look absolutely stunning" I blushed I got goose bumps, my nipples puckered up and became hard and sensitive.

To hide my discomfort I slipped on my coat, turned to the mirror and arranged the hood of the coat the same as I had done upstairs; I could see his reflection he was watching me intently, I turned to pick up my car keys when he asked "Christina I want to ask you a favour" "Sure anything" I answered "not so fast" he retorted, "you don't know what I want". "Tony" I sighed "after giving me this body I'll do anything for you – you know that".

Without saying anything else, he got up and walked slowly towards me, my breathing started to become swift and my heart fluttered my lips were slightly apart in anticipation as he put his hands on my waist, I knew what he wanted and lifted my face, licked my lips up ready for the coming kiss, I close my eyes expectantly felt is breath on my cheek then his lips on mine. OH! the feeling as he took charge of me, my arms slid around his neck I pressed my body into him giving a soft moan. At first the kiss was gentle but soon our shared passion rose rapidly and we were soon writhing in each other’s arms. IT FELT WONDERFUL!!!!!!! As his tongue brushed my lips like the good girl I now was I allowed him access to my mouth, our tongues entwined and more moans escaped from me, I longed for him to stroke my breasts to fondle my engorged nipples but somehow he was more restrained than how I felt.
This was just what I had dreamed of and longed for. After what seemed like an age we separated he stroked my cheek then ran his fingers through my hair. "You are gorgeous" he breathed.

All I could do was smile up at him, we slowly parted, I checked my make up, picked up my car keys, smiled softly at his and said "See you this afternoon and in answer to you question when Ann asked how I looked so different I told he I was using new moisturiser cream, we'll talk later" I finished off with a questioning voice. "We sure will" he answered, "we have a lot to go over, so you have a good day and enjoy yourself". As I passed him I stopped, slid my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, then carried on out the door. "Oh by the way you had better clean the lipstick off your mouth and -there's a spare set of house keys on the table.” I told him as I left.

With that I walked out to my car, I felt exhilarated, I was trembling, my insides were churning and I felt like I was walking on air, those kisses had just sent my recently acquired female hormones surging around my body, it was some feeling I can tell you, something I had never experienced as a man.
As I walked the short distance I couldn't help but compare the way things felt different as a woman.
Such as being kissed, it still felt wonderful; but as a woman it was at a deeper more emotional level.
Also using clothes and make up, to make sure that I always looked my best, this was also a pleasurable experience. Talking and chatting to other women who were friends was, strangely enjoying women empathized with each other way more than men, for a woman talking and also touching during the conversation is a necessity, we women are far more tactile.

Another thing which really felt different is the way I look at my body, as a woman I am very critical of small imperfections but I LOVE my body, the shape, the softness all these things, the size and firmness of my breasts, flatness of my belly, the shape of my booty, the way my pubic hairs are trimmed and the need for total feminine hygiene are extremely important to me I would never be seen in public without being perfectly groomed and tastefully dressed, even in jeans and T shirt! ------- This would always remain so.

I approached my car, a Estoril blue Audi S6.This, was my secret passion (I never knew Chrissie was a petrol head) I loved the lines of this car, its V8 engine with awesome power driving through the 20" alloys; it was to me sexy and I, Christina knew how to drive it!
This shocked a lot of male chauvinistic drivers and boy racers as they assumed a blond 'bimbo' looking like a school boys wet dream and driving a fast car could not handle it; they soon got a shock when they saw me disappearing out of site and eating my dust and I must admit that I got a rush and a nice feeling in my pussy.

Another difference I noticed was, that as a man a car to me was a way of getting from A to B, now as Christina it was a passion. I idly wondered how long I would be noting the differences, was it because this was the first day as a woman or would this last for the rest of my life?

Mother's day 2013.

I am still making comparisons between my old and new life, but not as much, I guess after this length of time all the comparisons have been made.
Little Chloe had finished suckling, she was playing on my nipple loosing more milk onto herself and the towel so I removed her from my breast cleaned my breast and fastened the cup back up. Looking at the clock there was still an hour to go before we were due to go out but I had a good bit to do, Fetch Chloe's wind up, change her clothes (and nappy or diaper as my gorgeous American husband calls them) and make sure my baby tote bag is full of the essentials for going out.

To be continued -------------

up
156 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh so jealous!

Tony/Christina is so blessed! I hope Christina/Tony is equally as happy with her choice! Loving Hugs Talia