The Bad Little School-boy: The Original Cartoon Series - Part 8

Printer-friendly version


The Original BLSB Cartoon Series by Sissy Demi
Click Read More to view Part 8

This is another of the newer cartoons I posted to Betty's Sissy Site forums a couple years back. I recycled the main image recently in a new image in my blog. This was before I found several of my "lost" images on a thumb drive.

When I drew this particular cartoon, I had a little story percolating in the back of my mind. The chill of Winter has ended. The bright explosion of Spring's multi-hued blossoming has begun. Warm weather, gentle breezes, birds singing, the smell of Earth renewing herself. Sissies being sent out to play in cute outfits and bright lipstick and nail polish.

Okay, maybe that last part isn't a Rite of Spring, but poor Chris simply cannot show himself to the other guys out at the basketball courts like this. Can he? Jump shots in jelly sandals and dribbling with acrylic nails would be difficult. Not to mention his light makeup would run if he got all sweaty. And every time he raised his arms over his head to shoot, the bra straps pinched ever so slightly.

I guess our Spring Sissy will just have to cheer his former buddies on from the sidelines.

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well, If He Does That Sissy, Should He

Not be wearing a Cheerleader uniform and waving pom poms?
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Good Idea!

I have never drawn Chris doing that. Perhaps I will ...

I like this

This is a good series, and it shows Chris is not happy with his dilemma. What he should do is just go with the flow, and maybe the girls will lay off. Just a thought.

Be strong, because it is in our strength that we can heal.

Love & Hugs,

Barbara

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."