Billy's Bad Day

Printer-friendly version
Billy's Bad Day
By Daphne Xu

It was a nice hot afternoon, the perfect afternoon for a swim. I was going to enjoy myself, too. (bwa-ha-ha-ha)

In the boys' locker room, I spotted a little punk changing in a private stall. Those type, who hate anyone seeing their schlongs. This was going to be fun. "Hey, girlie. What are you doing in our locker room?"

I could see him through the slots in the stall. He was naked, cowering and facing away, bent over, his hands down in front covering something.

"I'm not a girl!" shrieked the punk.

I burst into the stall. "Prove it! Show me your beaver, Beaver."

"No, go away!" he whined, cowering. "I'm not a beaver!"

I crouched down and grabbed his ankles. I shot back up, flipping him upside down, and raised him way up, spreading his legs wide. His shriek was manna to my ears. I observed his petite schlong sticking out. "What do they call this? Yes, a clit. Lovely beaver you display."

His stomach growled. His bowels rumbled. He farted. Boy did he fart -- right in my FACE! Pewwwwwwwwww! The longest, smelliest fart ever!

I dropped him and whipped my hand at my face, fruitlessly trying to brush away the flatulence. I kicked him and fled the stall.

After diving in the pool, swimming underwater, and returning to the surface, I breathed deeply, sighing that the air was once again clean. I still remembered the stench in my face.

******************************

I was swimming upward, after having dived to the bottom of the pool, and spotted a girl's bikini-clad butt above me. She was treading water, spreading and closing her legs. Hah! Great opp! Kicking up, I reached out and up, and swiped my index finger along her crotch.

I barely dodged as she slammed her legs together and scrambled to remain afloat. Whipping my legs, I swam back downward, and surfaced a good five yards away, a couple swimmers between us.

You're kidding! That was no girl, it was ... El Wimpo himself! He, of all people, was wearing a girl's bikini bottom -- here, in public, at the pool! Boy, oh boy, the fun I was going to have.

I spotted my opportunity half an hour later. I ran out and accosted him behind an oak tree just outside the pool.

"Billy!" he exclaimed as I closed in. That was the last thing he said other than grunts and moans, because in no time flat, I had him up against the tree. My left forearm filled his mouth; my left hand rigidly held both wrists. Meanwhile, my right hand was down between his legs, free to molest him to my heart's content.

And molest him I did, at first over his bikini bottom. I knew how to make a girl feel really good ... really really good. And down there, under his bikini, he was all girl. Come to think of it, his legs didn't look bad, either.

Anyway, I knew it was working, when his "Mmg... mmg... mmg" rose to a whiny high-pitched "Nng... nng... nng!" I could even feel his moisture seeping through his bikini crotch.

I yanked the bikini front down and cupped my hand over -- a nutsack and a hardening cock! Yanking my right hand away, I slammed him aside with my left and ran off, my stomaching heaving.

******************************

My nose and mouth, and my right hand, both felt irrevocably stained as I jogged homeward -- stained with that megafart and that cock-and-ball handful. My stomach kept heaving and coughing. Nobody who has never gagged knows what it's like, no matter how often he says, "Gag!"

Whoa, could I believe my eyes? Over there across the street, was it really one of *those* guys? Whatever dared him to plant himself in *our* neighborhood? I dashed across to teach him a lesson he'd never forget.

He turned as I neared, and jumped back, landing on bent legs with his fists up. "Hah!" Feisty, wasn't he. That was all the more fun; I was itching for a fight. This boy was half a head lower; he wouldn't be too hard to take out.

Arms out for the tackle, I ran up -- right into his foot. "Ooff!" I exhaled.

A brick hit my side -- okay, it was his other foot, but still -- right under my ribs. I barely saw the flash of a karate-chop before it slammed into my neck. How underhanded! His leg swept my knees, and I was down. I barely managed to tuck my head in, and keep it from slamming the ground.

The boy was off and running almost before I noticed. Lying on the ground, pounded and aching, I couldn't resist bellowing out the last word: "You fight like a girl!"


The END

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Even though I am paralyzed

from a stroke I have16 years of martial arts training under my belt, Moral: there is always someone better than you at fighting, and you won't be able to tell who it is.

What in the...

The fudge is wrong with this kid? He needs therapy or something...

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Where are his parents?

Jamie Lee's picture

Does this kid act like this at home? How can he be doing this without someone notifying his parents, then law enforcement.

This kid is so stupid it probably doesn't register that getting his butt kick was a lesson being given. There is always someone who isn't going to lay down and become a victim, as they know how to defend themself.

Others have feelings too.

I dunno.

Daphne Xu's picture

I expect he learned this from Daddy growing up -- Daddy's routine behavior, that is. But there are many possibilities. Perhaps many there think that bullies' victims.are wimps and whiners who need roughening and toughening up. Perhaps they have contempt for tattle-tales. Perhaps his third target -- the one who finally kicked his butt -- was one of those people who didn't belong in this neighborhood. (I'm thinking of a fairly distant past.) Perhaps law enforcement views itself as above petty violence such as schoolchildren fights -- or think like the aforesaid people.

Lot's of reasons for bullies to get away with their conduct.

-- Daphne Xu