Sixth Sense

Printer-friendly version

Anna Crowe was a happily married woman in her early twenties. She worked at a winery and collected wine bottles of all kinds in the cellar. Her husband was Malcolm Crowe, a child psychiatrist that worked for the city. One fateful night, Anna entered the house and went straight to the cellar without bothering to check up on her husband. She looked over the wine bottles for the right occasion to celebrate their anniversary but then felt a chill go through her as if something was amiss. She quickly took a random bottle and went upstairs to the main floor. There, she found candles lit and a sweet anniversary card from her husband.

Anna went upstairs figuring her husband had prepared something special and sexy for her in the bedroom. When she reached the bedroom, Malcolm was nowhere to be found but the shower was on. Anna eyed two sets of clothes on the floor, both male suits. Finding this odd, she peered into the bathroom and found two people in the shower.

At first, odd thoughts went through Anna's mind. Was Malcolm showering with another man? Was he gay? Was this normal? What the fuck was going on? Not making a sound, Anna pulled the shower curtain away revealing Malcolm and another man extremely close to each other under the water.

The other man she identified was Vincent Grey, Malcolm's best friend, and college roommate. Anna knew Vincent quite well as they had been to bars and restaurants together. The level of friendship between Malcolm and Vincent almost made Anna jealous. Still, despite their friendship, Anna found Vincent showering with her husband in her upstairs shower incredibly inappropriate.

Anna eyed Malcolm with uncertainty. The two were in an obvious state of arousal with Vincent having a strong erection and Malcolm looking quite flush. Vincent gave Anna a look of shock and was totally speechless. Malcolm finally spoke first.

"Wow, this is really awkward. It's not what it looks like, okay. Men shower with each other all the time, in the locker room at schools, gyms, and so forth. We've even showered together plenty of times before at the university gym, right?" Malcolm asked Vincent to back him up.

"Right," Vincent agreed awkwardly.

"So, could you get me a towel?" Malcolm asked.

Anna reluctantly handed him one still weirded out by the situation at hand. "Thanks," he said drying off not at all scandalized by the situation at hand.

Malcolm then walked out of the shower with the towel wrapped around his waist only and went to the other bedroom to change. Anna eyed him as he left the room. "Vincent, what the fuck is going on?" Anna demanded.


Sixth Sense


Sometime later, Malcolm was wearing dress shoes, pants, a collared shirt, and a tan coat. He looked over his notes on his next patient. Anna had been giving him the silent treatment ever since she caught him in the shower with Vincent on their anniversary night. Honestly, it wasn't a big deal. He would know. He's a psychiatrist. But the more he tried to explain the situation, the more pissed she became. Needless to say, they hadn't had any intimacy since it happened. That night felt extremely fuzzy for Malcolm as if he didn't understand why he had done it in the first place. He couldn't remember the reason why he and Vincent had undressed and decided to shower together. He had forgotten most of what had happened that night between them. Maybe he had crossed the line and didn't recall it.

When life troubled him, Malcolm obsessed over his work. His new patient was a nine-year-old boy named Cole Sear known for anxiety, isolation, and mood problems probably as a result of his parents' divorce. Malcolm waited for Cole to exit his apartment from a nearby bench. Cole eyed Malcolm, gave him an odd look, and then took off.

"What a little shit," Malcolm thought dismayed and calmly walked after him.

The boy ran off into a church. Malcolm proceeded to enter the church and found Cole playing with toy soldiers in the pews. "It's okay, Cole. You want to meet in a church. That's cool. My name is Dr. Malcolm Crowe," Malcolm introduced himself.

Cole gave him an odd look and then went back to his toy soldiers. Malcolm sat down next to him. "In the old days, people would hide out in churches. They were sanctuaries. Did you come here to hide?" Malcolm asked him. "You see, there used to be bad people out there that persecuted people for being different. Are you different, Cole?"

"Are you a good doctor?" Cole asked avoiding the question.

"Well, I don't want to toot my own horn but yeah," Malcolm informed him.

"Interesting. I didn't imagine my doctor would be someone...like you," Cole said.

"What were you expecting? I get it. I decided not to wear a tie. Is that it?" Malcolm asked condescendingly.

"No," Cole shook his head.

"I will be seeing you again, right?" Cole assumed.

"If that's okay with you," Malcolm allowed.

"Wear whatever feels comfortable for you," Cole said and took off.

Malcolm gave him an odd look as Cole exited the church. On the list of weirdest sessions, this one was high on the list.


Malcolm came home to find dinner wasn't made. Ever since the incident, they hadn't shared a meal together. Malcolm helped himself to a sandwich and then found Anna asleep in the bedroom upstairs. He sat on the bed hoping Anna was listening. "Look, I'm sorry it happened. It was fucked up. I fully admit it. I want to make amends," Malcolm said to her.

Anna didn't stir from her sleep. Frowning, Malcolm went downstairs to the cellar and spent the remainder of the night on his work.


The next day, Malcolm came to Cole's apartment. He was allowed in by his mother who gave him an odd look. As before, Malcolm was dressed in business casual. He took a seat in the living room and waited for Cole as he made small talk with his mother. His mother then took off giving them an hour alone. Cole gave Malcolm an uninviting look as if he were an intruder in his house.

"Want to sit?" Malcolm offered.

Cole merely shook his head. "Don't feel like talking today?" Malcolm asked.

Cole, again, shook his head.

"Let's play a game. It's a mind-reading game. If I say something right, you take a step towards the chair. If I'm wrong you take a step away from the chair. If you reach the chair, you sit down. If you reach the door, you get to leave. Want to play?" he asked him.

Malcolm got the first couple of questions right establishing that Cole was skeptical that Malcolm could really help him but also having a secret. Malcolm, then, made some miscalculations assuming Cole was generally quiet but good in school. "I drew pictures of my classmates. The teacher got mad at one of my drawings," Cole revealed.

"What did you draw?" Malcolm asked.

"I drew a boy in a dress," he said.

"Was it a joke?" Malcolm asked him.

"I don't draw those pictures anymore," he dodged the question.

"Okay," Malcolm allowed not understanding him at all.

"You're nice...but you can't help me," Cole said and then walked away to his room, ending the session.


Malcolm showed up late to dinner at an Italian restaurant still wearing his suit. Anna looked around her to see if anyone was gawking at them. "So sorry I'm late. I totally lost track of time," Malcolm excused.

"It's okay," Anna allowed looking very uncomfortable.

"I didn't have a very good session, today," Malcolm admitted. "I don't know, maybe abuse is involved. Cole has scratches on his arm. Maybe, he's being bullied."

"Yeah, maybe," Anna said embarrassed as people started to stare at them.

"Look, I know why you're mad. I get it. I've been distant from you, but I feel like I've been given a second chance and I don't want it to slip away," Malcolm said.

"What second chance? I mean, there's no going back," Anna said referring to the shower incident.

"Can you bring yourself to forgive me, because I'm asking...for your forgiveness, here," Malcolm said sincerely.

"It's not just what you did with Vincent. It's who you are now. Who you are as a person," Anna said obviously.

"I can change," Malcolm said to her.

"Not from this," Anna doubted.

"Can we at least try?" Malcolm asked.

Anna gave him an uncomfortable look. "I guess," she said without enthusiasm.


That night, Malcolm and Anna got out of their clothes and kissed each other, cautiously at first, and then more passionately. The two got in bed together with Malcolm on top as usual. They kissed and caressed each other while entangling their legs. "I'm so sorry. I can't get it up," Malcolm said, referring to his penis.

"It's okay, really," Anna allowed.

"Is it okay if I go down on you?" Malcolm offered.

Anna gave him an uncertain look but then nodded. Malcolm had rarely gone down on Anna, but he was needing to reconcile himself with her as best he could. If this was what it took, he would gladly do it. Anna closed her eyes as she was licked in her most sensitive area. She tried to picture someone else other than Malcolm that was doing this to her. She wondered if that was really a good idea to even start this. Anna sighed and moaned as she got closer to an orgasm. She rolled her hips and finally cried out as it hit her. She had trouble getting an orgasm in the past with Malcolm but this was something else. She then felt horrified by what she had done and backed away.

"Is something wrong?" Malcolm asked her.

"No, you were great," Anna assured him.

"We don't have to do anything else if you don't want to," Malcolm offered.

"Let's just go to sleep," Anna suggested.

"Sure," Malcolm agreed.

That night, Malcolm easily got to sleep but Anna tossed and turned unable to process this turn of events.


The next day, Malcolm walked Cole down the sidewalk still wearing a suit as per usual. "Why do you dress like that? he asked him.

"What should I dress?" Malcolm asked.

"Something...more casual," Cole suggested.

"I'd love to, but it's part of the job," Malcolm rejected. "Do you tell your mom how to dress?"

"I don't tell her things," Cole shot down.

"Why not?" Malcolm asked curiously.

"I don't want her to know I'm a freak," Cole said bluntly.

"Hey, you're not a freak, alright?" Malcolm said to him.

"Coming from you, that means very little," Cole said dismissively.

"What? That's bullshit. I am a perfectly normal guy. What's weird about me?" Malcolm asked defensively.

"You said the s-word," Cole accused.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry," Malcolm apologized.

"It's a good thing I find you interesting. Otherwise, you'd be fucked," Cole told him.


At Cole's apartment, they continued to get to know each other. "So, your dad lives in Pittsburg with a lady that works at the toll booth?" Malcolm clarified.

"I wonder if she needs to pee when she's working," Cole said. "Think she just holds it?"

"I don't know," Malcolm admitted.

"I figured you would know," Cole said confused.

"I don't have all the answers, but it has me thinking," Malcolm said thoughtfully. "Have you ever written anything? Like a short story, maybe?"

"Sure," Cole said vaguely.

"What kinds of stories?" Malcolm asked.

"Stories where people change," Cole said.

Malcolm sighed and got up. "I want you to think about what our goals should be for our time together. What you want to get out of them."

"Can it be something I don't want?" Cole asked.

"Okay," Malcolm allowed.

"I don't want to be weird anymore," Cole requested.

"Let's make it happen," Malcolm said enthusiastically.


While at home, Malcolm stayed in the cellar. He then heard a knock on the door. "Can you get that?" Malcolm said to Anna. Eventually, Anna did open the door and had a casual conversation with a man. Malcolm listened with concern as the two chatted for a while and seemed to be flirting with each other. Eventually, the man left with a smile on his face.

"The fuck?" Malcolm wondered.

"Who was that?" Malcolm asked Anna as he went upstairs.

"Unlike you, that was a real man," Anna said insultingly.

"What's that supposed to mean? Is this because I couldn't get it up the other night?" Malcolm asked.

"You'll never get it up. Don't you get it?" Anna asked him.

"Questioning my manhood, very original," Malcolm mocked.

Anna gave him an incredulous look. "If you don't like it, why don't you go back to Vincent?"

"This again. It won't happen again. I promise," Malcolm said sincerely.

"Don't keep promises you can't keep," Anna scolded.


The next day, Malcolm came to the school. Cole had gotten into trouble for calling the male teacher a fag that liked to wear women's clothing. He was separated from the rest of the class in the library. This time, Malcolm was in a suit and tie. Cole merely rolled his eyes at him.

"Want to see a magic trick?" Malcolm asked him.

"Sure," Cole agreed.

Malcolm proceeded to do a lame magic trick with a coin that Cole easily figured out. "I didn't know you were funny," Cole mocked.

"You know why I'm playing a magic trick instead of giving you a big lecture like everyone else?" Malcolm asked.

"I don't know," Cole said honestly.

"To show that I'm not here to judge you. I just want to understand you and help you understand yourself," Malcolm told him.


Malcolm came home to find the TV on with their wedding video being played. Watching that special moment made Malcolm warm inside as friends and family talked about their love. Malcolm then found Anna in the shower. "Mind if I join you?" Malcolm asked her.

"By the time you get undressed, the water will be cold," she protested.

"I don't mind," Malcolm said.

Anna hesitated. "Yeah, sure, come in," she allowed.

Malcolm got undressed and entered the shower with her. To his astonishment, he wasn't getting immediately hard. Anna seemed to notice it as well. "Maybe, something is wrong with me," Malcolm said concernedly.

"It's okay," Anna assured him and then reached for it.

She rubbed him just the right way eliciting sighs and moans from Malcolm. "How does that feel?" Anna asked as she rubbed the head.

"Great," Malcolm said and then kissed her passionately.

Anna accepted his kiss but she seemed reserved and eventually broke away. "I'm sorry. This is just weird for me," she admitted and exited the shower.

"Come on, are you ever going to forgive me?" Malcolm asked frustrated.


Malcolm got a call that Cole was at the hospital. He had been traumatized as he was locked away in a cabinet by some bullies at a party. "Want to tell me what happened?" Malcolm asked at his bedside.

"A story is only as good as its twist," Cole said vaguely.

"What kind of twist?" Malcolm asked.

"Like why you're so sad," Cole sensed.

"Why do you think I'm sad?" Malcolm asked.

"I see it in your eyes," he said.

"One night, a very special night, a guy named Malcolm did something...fucked up. He took a shower with his good buddy and got caught by his wife. And ever since, his wife hasn't forgiven him for it," Malcolm revealed.

"Why did you do it?" Cole asked curiously.

"I don't know. It's so fuzzy. I hardly remember any of it. It felt like I wasn't myself," Malcolm said confused. "But ever since, I can't stop thinking about that moment. Everything is different now. I'm not the same person I used to be and my wife doesn't like the kind of person I have become. We barely speak anymore. We're like strangers. And so, I help this new boy that reminds me a lot of myself, because I figure if I help this boy then maybe I'll be able to help myself get better."

"How does the story end?" Cole wondered.

"I don't know," Malcolm said honestly.

"I want to tell you my secret," Cole said finally.

"Okay," Malcolm allowed.

"Most people are what they're supposed to be but a few are not. Boys that should be girls and girls that should be boys," Cole said.

"Sure," Malcolm agreed, wondering where he was going with this.

"And I can see a person's true self even if it's not present on the outside," Cole said.

"Is that why you called your teacher a fag that wears women's clothing?" Malcolm asked.

Cole nodded. "I see a vision of a woman, like a ghost, around him," he said. "Most people don't even know it. They don't know they should be something else."

"How often do you see these visions?" Malcolm asked.

"All the time. In my class, on the streets, wherever I go," Cole answered. "They're everywhere," he said wide-eyed.

"Okay," Malcolm said keeping his own opinion to himself.

"You won't tell anyone, will you?" Cole asked fearfully.

"Of course not, but I don't recommend you telling anyone else they're misgendered. It just raises too many questions," Malcolm advised.

"Okay," Cole agreed.


The next day, Malcolm went to a school play and kept an eye on Cole. Something in him stirred as he saw all the kids and the parents with their video cameras. He thought about having a child of his own, someone he could love unconditionally and mentor to. "How did you like the play?" Cole asked.

"It was...excellent," Malcolm lied. "Cole, I was really interested in what you said at the hospital and would like to know more about it."

"Tommy sees himself as a girl named Tammy. He just hasn't admitted it to himself," Cole revealed.

"Do you feel the same way about yourself?" Malcolm asked.

Cole gave him an odd look. "No," he shook his head.

"Do you ever feel like maybe you could be?" Cole asked.

"I think everyone has a masculine and feminine side to them," Malcolm allowed.

"When you realize it; when you realize your whole life is a lie, that your body isn't what it's supposed to be, that your mind and desires should be the opposite...it gets cold," Cole said hauntedly.

"Well, I feel fine," Malcolm assured him.

"Please make it stop," Cole requested.

"I'm working on it," Malcolm said sincerely.


The next day, Malcolm eyed Anna giving a present to the same man as before at her wine store. She gave Sean a book about wine. The two hugged awkwardly at first and then kissed. Malcolm angrily threw a pebble at the window making a significant crack and stormed off.

Calming himself down, Malcolm met Cole at his apartment. "I don't think I can continue being your doctor. I'm just...too fucked up, right now," he admitted. "I'm going to transfer you."

"Don't fail me," Cole pleaded.

"Your problem, even if true, is slightly inconvenient," Malcolm rolled his eyes.

"You're the only one that can help me," Cole insisted.

"I can't help you," Malcolm shook his head.

"You believe me, right?" Cole asked him.

"I don't know how to answer that," Malcolm admitted.

"Sometimes...magic is real," Cole told him.


Malcolm sat at his desk frustrated. "This is bullshit," he said to himself referring to Anna's behavior and Cole's crazy story.

Vincent then came into the house and looked around awkwardly. "Mind if I come in?" he asked sheepishly.

"Please," Malcolm invited in.

Vincent eyed Malcolm's suit and tie. "Anna invited me over to sort things out between us."

"We took a shower together, nothing more," Malcolm said annoyed.

"Well, you see, I remember it differently," Vincent said.

"Oh really? What do you remember?" Malcolm asked impatiently.

"I remember us kissing, caressing each other, and you even sucked my dick," Vincent said.

"I sucked your dick?" Malcolm doubted.

"Yeah," Vincent confirmed.

"Get the fuck out," Malcolm said dismayed.

"Don't you find it a little odd how everyone has been treating you?" Vincent asked him.

"Yeah, like shit," Malcolm observed.

"You know, it doesn't have to be this way, Mal. We've been really good friends, right? Why not take the next step? Anna has already given her blessing," Vincent said.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Malcolm asked him. "I've never known you to be gay."

"Is that what you think I'm doing, right now?" Vincent quizzed.

"Yeah, you're acting extremely gay and it's inappropriate, frankly. I'm still a married man, got that? A...married...man," Malcolm told him off.

"I see," Vincent said concernedly.

"Did I pass the test?" Malcolm asked.

"What test?" Vincent asked confused.

"The test you and Anna are playing on me," Malcolm said obviously.

"I can see that you're in a state of denial and this is not the right time for me to come back into your life," Vincent said backing away.

"The only one in denial is you!" Malcolm shouted as he exited.


Malcolm came to see another of Cole's school plays. This time it was King Arthur. In the lead role was Cole and surprisingly, Tommy was wearing a pink dress and make-up, playing the part of Guinevere. At the end of the play, Cole gave Tommy a hug. Malcolm wondered about Tommy whether maybe there was something to his weird ability.

After the play was over, Malcolm and Cole had a talk. "I thought you read did well in that play," Malcolm said.

"Really?" Cole asked beaming. "You know, ever since I affirmed that everyone else in my class was in the right body, I'm more popular, now."

"Is that a fact?" Malcolm asked rhetorically.

"I got an idea on how you can talk to your wife. Just talk to her when she's asleep," he said.

"Thanks, kid," Malcolm rolled his eyes.

"I'm not going to see anymore, am I?" Cole sensed.

"I think everything that could be said has been," Malcolm said somberly. "Just use your gift responsibly. To help people realize their true selves."

"Well, until I become a doctor like you, I'll just pretend to be one," Cole said brightly.

"That is...a horrible idea. I'm going to go now," Malcolm said getting up to leave.


Soon thereafter, Cole and his mother were in a traffic jam with an accident ahead of them. "I want to communicate," Cole said finally.

"About damn time," his mother said impatiently.

"I know what happened to dad," Cole said knowingly.

"Yeah, he left to be with that toll booth lady," his mother rolled her eyes.

"No, she is the toll booth lady. He got a sex change and became a woman. You never told me," Cole said knowingly.

His mother simply stared at him. She had never told him of the truth. "How could you know that?" she asked spooked.

"I can see what people desire to be on the inside. I see that you desire to be a woman, a mom," Cole said to her. "And I saw a woman inside of dad, too. Maybe, you both can be my mom," he suggested.

"Wow, well...maybe, huh?" his mother stammered. "Look, I'm straight. You know what that means? Your father and I can't be together like before."

"And you don't have to. I'd just like to see her come by once in a while," Cole said.

"I guess...I could make a call," his mother said.


Malcolm came home and found Anna asleep on the couch. "I need some solid answers. You and Vincent and everyone else have been acting so weird to me. I need the truth...even if it hurts," he said to her.

Malcolm sighed feeling like an idiot and then went to his study. He turned on his tape recorder of his notes and heard a woman's voice. It wasn't Anna's voice. It was a voice he didn't recognize, but she said the same exact things he had said about Cole's case. Malcolm turned off the tape recorder confused and disturbed by what he was hearing.

Anna then came into the room. "You know, your biggest problem is that you see and hear only what you want to," she scolded.

"Whose voice is this? Is this some kind of prank?" Malcolm asked.

"It's your voice. Don't you get it? It's why things have been so damn awkward between us. You're not a man, anymore. So, why are you dressed like one? Why do you have your hair short like a man? Why do you try to make love to me like a man?" Anna asked her.

"When I talk, I hear a man's voice. When I touch my hands, I see a man's hands. I touch my chest and it's flat. When I rub my crotch, I feel a man's dick," Malcolm said impatiently.

"None of it is real," Anna told him. "Ever since you showered with Vincent, you have been a woman. That night, somehow, you were changed. You can't imagine how difficult it has been for me to lose the man I love."

"I'm the same guy," Malcolm told her off.

"You look like a woman, you sound like a woman, and once you figure that out, you'll eventually act like a woman," Anna said.

"Bullshit," Malcolm doubted.

"You are in such denial. You can see it in your patients but not yourself," Anna critiqued.

"If I'm a woman, prove it. Finger inside me," Malcolm challenged.

Anna sighed uncomfortably. "Fuck it."

She went over to him, unzipped his pants, and felt around. "You feel that? That's your clit," Anna told her.

"It feels like you're rubbing the head of my dick," Malcolm objected.

"This is going to feel uncomfortable because you're not lubricated enough," Anna warned.

"Just do it," Malcolm said impatiently.

Anna felt around and then stuck a finger inside Malcolm. "What the fuck?" he wondered. Anna then placed a second finger inside him.

Malcolm suddenly had an epiphany as his mind accepted the truth. "That bastard kid knew the whole time and never said anything," he realized.

Malcolm looked at himself in the mirror and saw that his suit was too big on his more slender frame. His breasts created a bulge on his collared shirt. His face was feminine. He looked like a woman in drag. Anna withdrew her fingers as Malcolm realized the truth. Mallory then started removing her clothes stripping herself of her coat, collared shirt, tie, pants, and finally her male underwear. She stared at her female body in the mirror completely stunned by what she was seeing.

"You look...beautiful," Anna complimented.

Mallory then remembered what had happened in the shower. A sudden strong attraction came over the two of them. She had hid in the shower hoping to jerk off her feelings for Vicent but it only made it worse. She began to change as Vincent stripped down and eventually joined her. The two passionately kissed as if they had been lovers for years. Mallory then got on her knees and enthusiastically sucked Vicent's cock until he came in her mouth. Vincent then fingered her new vagina until Anna abruptly interrupted them.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Mallory asked her.

"It seemed so obvious. It didn't occur to me that you could change sex and not even know it. Also, I was royally pissed off and I thought you were fucking with me," Anna excused herself.

"I've been out in public wearing a man's suit?" Mallory asked incredulously.

"Yeah," Anna confirmed.

"When we had sex, you didn't feel anything for me?" Mallory asked, hurt.

"It was pleasurable but that was all it was," Anna admitted.

"What does this make us now?" Mallory asked her.

"Best friends," Anna suggested. "We can go shopping and get your hair done. We can share our stories and keep secrets. We can talk about men."

"This is overwhelming," Mallory said.

"I think you should give Vincent a try. He really likes you," Anna suggested.

"Before I do, you want to experiment a little," Mallory asked her.

"Yeah, sure," Anna agreed.

The two went into the bedroom where Anna taught Mallory all of her pleasure points on her body and then fingered her until she had her first female orgasm.


Vincent and Mallory went on some dates to see how they felt about each other and what their priorities for the future would be. They eventually moved in together and it wasn't long before Mallory got pregnant. Anna acted as Mallory's supporter the entire journey and continued dating Sean. After Anna and Mallory had finalized their divorce, the two quickly got married to their men.

Cole helped the new Tammy to realize her true self allowing her to transition to womanhood smoothly during her teenage years. He also formed a new relationship with his father, visiting her often. With his ability, Cole would go on to assist people to confirm their true selves either as the same sex or the opposite. He would later write a book about his experiences calling his ability...the sixth sense.

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Way nicer story than in the movie ...

The original Sixth Sense (movie) featured a dead guy who didn't know it, and when he 'woke up' to being dead, we (OK, I) found out, it was pretty much a bummer.

Your story features a 'dead gal' who didn't know it, and when she 'woke up' to being a woman, it was really nice.

You have so much of the tentativeness, the uncertainly and ambiguity of the movie, and likewise, kept us (OK, me) guessing.

Nice little story

Jamie Lee's picture

There's only one lingering question. How did Malcome change into a woman so suddenly? He couldn't have been a woman when he and Anna married, so what caused the change?

Cole had to be tormented knowing what he could see. His only problem was not knowing how to pick the right time to tell a person what he saw about them. Did maybe Cole have something to do with Malcome's sudden change?

Others have feelings too.