The Price to Pay - Vol. 2.01 - Deception

Printer-friendly version
price_to_pay.jpg
          

"What?" I asked, wondering what could be worse than summer dresses.

"Some padded bikinis," my Mother answered, smiling.

"Oh no!," I exclaimed, stunned by the unexpected development, " why do I have to wear a padded bikini?"

The Price to Pay - Vol. 2.01 - Deception

by Alys


Vol. 2.01
 
My bike wobbled a little as the BMW E60 flashed past me, much too close, going at least 10 miles per hour faster than the speed limit. Seconds later Siá´n was almost knocked off his bike as the dangerous driver cut across him to veer off the main Y Fenni-Brynmawr road.

Siá´n, shaken by the very near miss, pulled up on the grass verge a few metres after the turn off.

"Bloody hell, that was close," he said, wiping the sweat off his forehead while taking out an energy bar and his drink from his pannier bag.

I joined him sitting down on the dusty patch of green, taking out my drink.

"Think they own the road," I responded," no wonder so many cyclists get killed"

"Yes, I don't know how they missed me. It's really hot now that we've stopped," said Siá´n, as he took his cycle jersey off. I was hot, sticky and sweating profusely,.

I looked at him enviously and wished my small, but too obvious, boobs would disappear so that I could take my own cycle jersey off and get a bit cooler.

"Why don't you take your top off?" asked Siá´n, "you must be boiling"

"I'm OK," I lied," I'd better be getting on, I promised my Mum I'd be back by four to pack"

"You're lucky to be going to the seaside in this weather, I wish I was too," Siá´n said, " can you wait a sec I need a piss"

"OK," I said as Siá´n got up and made his way to a nearby small group of trees to relieve himself. As he did so I became aware of the discomfort of my own full bladder. I squirmed, as discretely as I could, to try and relieve the pressure, while looking down at the bulge of my cosmetically realistic, but functionally useless, prosthetic.

Soon we were on our way and the rush of air in my face cooled me down somewhat. I was becoming desperate to find a place to pee, as each upward movement of my legs pressed into my full bladder. It was a real battle of the mind to stop myself from weeing in my shorts on the bike.

Fifteen minutes later, after what had seemed like a lifetime of torture, I cycled up the drive of my house, while Siá´n carried on into town.

"See you next week in school," I shouted to his back.

"Yes," he shouted back, briefly turning his head," have a good time"

I dumped the bike on the floor and rushed into the downstairs toilet, locking the door, pulling my shorts down and sitting on the seat in a single desperate movement. The initial pain of releasing the pressure on my extended bladder was soon replaced by welcome feelings of relief as I tinkled into the porcelain bowl.

A few minutes later I was standing in the bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror. I considered my appearance. My hair, tied in a ponytail, didn't really refer much to a gender. My face was also pretty androgynous, most boys, my age, had yet to develop facial hair. As regards my body, the clinging, damp t-shirt emphasised my taut waist, which reflected my fitness, but also showed off the unmistakable curves of my boobs and my prominent nipples, shouting 'girl'.

I peeled off my undergarment, ignoring the discomfort of my breasts being squeezed as I took it off, and stepped into the shower.

It was such a nice feeling to cool down, and to be clean again, to add to the feelings of well being from the cycle ride.

A good quarter of an hour later I pulled on a thin crop top and shorts and made my way to the kitchen to get a snack.

"Hi, Mum," I said, as I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to take out the carton of strawberry and banana smoothie.

My Mother stopped packing the box of food and turned towards me. She looked up at the clock.

"Celyn, I said four, it's almost half past now," she said accusingly, "are you packed yet?"

"No, sorry, Mum, just got back from my ride with Siá´n, " I responded, finishing my refreshment," we took a little detour on the way out"

"Well don't worry, no need to take too many things," she responded, cheerfully, "I've picked up some nice outfits for you this morning, I'm sure you'll love them, I couldn't resist there was a sale in Top Shop"

I inwardly groaned

"Let me guess, summer dresses?" I suggested.

"Listen we did say that this week away would be a chance for you to be a girl 24/7, to get some confidence in your self image," replied my Mother, sounding disappointed at my lack of enthusiasm for her clothes choices.

"Yes but that doesn't mean having to wear dresses and skirts all the time," I countered, hoping for a maternal change of heart, " Taran doesn't wear clothes like that and anyway shouldn't I be wearing boys' clothes to get practice projecting a more male image for starting back at school next week?"

"I know we agreed that you should go back to Cwm Wysg school for your last year, but when you go full time as a girl in nine months you will need to be able to wear girls' clothes with confidence," she affirmed, " and let's not talk about your sister and her bizarre style, hopefully she will grow out of it when she goes to university, but it's not just summer dresses, I bought some other things too"

"What?" I asked, wondering what could be worse than summer dresses.

"Some padded bikinis," my Mother answered, smiling.

"Oh no!," I exclaimed, stunned by the unexpected development, " why do I have to wear a padded bikini?"

"We'll be on the beach and what does every girl your age wear? As you are aware you are now legally female, and I want my daughter to look her best," my Mother explained, in a way that implied that there was going to be no wriggle room for me on this decision.

"Now you're going to have to rush to get ready," my Mother responded, " go and dress, your Dad will be here soon. You know he wants to make an early start"

"Right Mum, you can count on me, I'll be ready," I said before making my back upstairs.

"Celyn, one more thing," my Mother called after me.

I turned and looked at her.

"What is it?" I asked.

"When I said get dressed, I meant that exactly, Celyn, the yellow summer dress in your wardrobe, and one of your new bikinis, is what I want you to wear," she responded.

"Ohh Mum, do I have to?" I pleaded," can't I wear shorts?"

"Yes you do and no you can't" she responded firmly," now, no more arguing, hurry up and get ready!"

I shrugged my shoulders in disgust and stomped upstairs. I felt frustrated and annoyed that my idea of shorts and t-shirts for the duration of the holiday had disappeared.

I packed a few more things into the case that my Mum had already filled, sneaking in some alternative outfits, just in case the opportunity arose.

Just over three hours later, after a tiring journey in the car, I was sitting with my sister and my parents on the beautiful yellow sandy beach of the small village of Dinbych-Y-Pysgod.

"Come on Celyn let's go and get an ice cream," suggested Taran.

"Good idea sis," I responded," I can't believe how hot it is even though it's past seven"

"If you took your dress off Celyn, you'd feel cooler," pointed out my Mother.

"But I'll feel so exposed just in this bikini, Mum," I said, trying to avoid having to take my dress off.

"Celyn, take a look around you," said Taran, taking off her own black t-shirt and skirt, " nearly all the other girls our age are wearing bikinis or swimsuits"

I reluctantly unzipped my dress and folded it neatly on the beach chair. My sister accepted some money and her ice-cream instructions and we started off towards the busy kiosk at the edge of the beach.

As we walked I felt very self conscious in my bikini, it was such a skimpy thing, the gel padding in the top made me stick out a lot more than I was used to. I was also aware of the sway of my boobs with every step.

"Everyone's staring at me!" I whispered to my sister.

"No there're not, don't be silly Celyn" she replied, chuckling," anyway no more than they are at me. Hopefully they are looking more at me because my boobs are bigger than yours even with your padding"

After what seemed an embarrassing eternity, but was not more than ten minutes we reached the refreshment shop and joined the queue.

I was glad to be able to stop walking and stand still for a few moments while we waited for our turn to order.

"Hey Taran!" came a voice from a little distance away.

I turned from the ice cream kiosk to see the too familiar face of my school friend Ceri bearing down on us.

"Oh shit, Taran, it's Ceri, what do I do?" I asked, looking around for an escape route.


To Be Continued...

 
End of Vol. 2.01

up
123 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice to see a new installment of Celyn's saga

Does this mean you are back, Alys or is this something you had nearly finished before your hiatus?

Whatever the case this is a nice summer treat for us in the US.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Im Glad You are Back Alys

and that you chose just post when you can. Its not mandatory. Your real life comes first always. But if you have spare time, your fans do enjoy what you write immensely. And this chapter is definately worth the wait!

*hugs*
 
Sephrena Lynn Miller
BigCloset TopShelf

Thanks Alys For Another Chapter

You have created a wondrous story where each character comes alive. Unless I am mistaken, this takes place just before she tell Sion of the Change in her. And I like the picture of Celyn too.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Croeso Alys,

Angharad's picture

How lovely to see you back and your lovely heroine, Celyn.

Cofleidiau,

Angharad

Angharad

It's nice too see

more of your work.Hope everything is better for you.Amy

Welcome back

I enjoyed this series a lot of course and am glad to have another chapter. However, may I ask our esteemed author how this section will fit into the saga of Celyn :).

Kim

Great to see you back, Alys

Fantastic that you're back with Celyn again. I've been suffering withdrawal symptoms ever since you disappeared out of our lives.

So, an unwanted interruption for our heroine.

Hugs,
Gabi

Gabi.


“It is hard for a woman to define her feelings in language which is chiefly made by men to express theirs.” Thomas Hardy—Far from the Madding Crowd.

Thanks and plan

Thanks a lot for the nice comments. I really appreciate them. My life issues are resolved for a while and I hope to get back into regular writing again.

This chapter is intended as the start of volume 2, which will be filling in the gap between chapter 1, with the srs and its immediate aftermath, and chapter 3, approx 15 months later when Celyn finally goes full-time.

So some adventures, and no doubt misadventures, for our heroine as she returns to school in 'boy' mode.

Hugs

Alys

Hooray! Alys is back

Glad to hear you have sorted your troubles out, Alys, and are able to entertain us with your excellent stories once again.

Very nice

It is wonderful to see you writing again. More importantly, I am happy to hear that your life issues have eased. May God bless you.

Gwendolyn Brown

Me Too

Glad you are back. Very happy that life is better for you.

crazy outta sequence novel

laika's picture

Ditto the above. Welcome back Alys! Whatever you can post, whenever.
I know it'll be a treat getting from here to the start of Part III!
I wouldn't be so pushy as to suggest any particular project,
but I can stand to read whatever you might deliver...
~~~hugs, Laika

Three Cheers

joannebarbarella's picture

For both Alys and Celyn (and any of your other characters you may wish to bring back,like gun-toting highwayladies, rainbow girls, breast-feeding fathers, et al). I'm so happy to see you back,
Hugs,
Joanne