Revenge chapter 3

Printer-friendly version
Revenge

by Julia Michelle
Aisha deals with her past as she makes future plans for those that hurt her. Her plans continue to progress and I left a little easter egg in the beginning of the story and I wonder if anyone recognizes the name Leanne that helps male brides

Chapter 3

Aisha watched her old house of horrors burn down within meer seconds. There wasn't much that could withstand the heat of White Phosphorous. Especially the average residential house. Once the rod started burning white hot, it spread so rapidly that within seconds, the house was an inferno burning hotter than the sun. Within a minute, it had burnt down to the ground and Aisha and her lover Bernia left. There wouldn’t be much for the investigators to find. They would probably determine it was intentional and likely find the chemical that caused it. But who did it, or why was something Aisha figured they would never find. Well now it was time to meet the guy who was set up to marry Ron.

Rons wife had divorced him once she found out the things he did as a young man. Now it was time to seal Rons fate for good.

The man, James called and wanted to see them.

They met James at his office. Another woman followed Aisha as they went into James’s office to see him sitting behind a rocky desk. They sat down and James greeted them.

“Ron is being very difficult. Not that I cant overcome it, but he really is being difficult and preventing me from feminizing him. I really don’t know how to do such things.” James said. “And I want it to be good. I want Ron to be sexy, appealing female to my eyes and ready for my love. But I don’t know how to do that and Ron wont comply.”

Aisha smiled. “I have just the solution to the problem. Here, beside me,” Aisha pointed out a stunningly beautiful and very serious looking woman behind her. The woman looked very serious, determined and beautiful. She wore a sexy short skirt, her face and hair were immaculately done. Almost everything was perfect. “This is Leanne Sterling. She had done a few Weddings like this before. Weddings with Reluctant male brides who resisted because they didnt want to be another mans bride. I think one wedding that Leanne did wasn’t consensual at all. That poor man didn’t even know until he was being dressed up and standing at the altar being married to some very powerful man.” Aisha laughed at the scene in her head.

James looked at Aisha, not sure about this. Aisha asked, “leanne, Please, tell this man about the weddings you have done in the past and how you can help him.”

Leanne spoke up. “I have done these things in the past. I Have led four male bride weddings to other men who hired me. Two were actually relatives. One was a gay man who was estranged from his family because of his lifestyle, So his family was paid to sign him into a marriage to another powerful man George Hastings for compensation. Johns siblings started living the high life. He was renamed John Hastings and the other male bride was George’s son Martin. He never met John before but John was his step father and signed the forms sealing Martins fate. None of them were willing in any way. We had to use brute force, fear and punishments when they refused Getting them to accept their fate is a real struggle. The men they were married to were very powerful men who has the resources to pay me, and hire the help that I would need to force them though the process of acceptance. I am a makeup artiest and stylist who is an expert at this, and I can hand out the punishments for non compliance.”

James asked, “But you said they didn’t consent, did they?”

“No,” Leanne said. “Members of their family did. Thats what we need where we come from. If we can take Ron there, with Aisha signing for him, his fate will be sealed and it will be legal, and he wont be able to escape.”

James smiled, Aisha smiled even further. But he had to ask. “How are those men now?”

Leanne shrugged. “They got free. Their husbands both died, That freed them and leaving them with a huge fortune. The Baron died in a crash that many of us think was arranged by Martins friends. Martins father George, was very old. That let John get free to seek vengeance against the mans son. It is twisted, but that’s how it often works. Aisha here wants vengeance against her brother who forced her to change. Serves Ron right.”

“So,” Aisha asked. “How would you like to become a powerful man in this country, and marry a feminized sexy Ron. I would love to attend.”

“lets make it happen!” James said smirking.

“Good. Lets arrange to have Ron transported to this place. I will make you an incredibly powerful and rich man there. I already had Leanne help arrange a place for you to stay and train Ron. The Wedding Venue is arranged. Lets go. You will become a Baron. I will be going there to watch the wedding.”

Aisha and her lover Bernia went back to their place and cuddled for a few long hours.

Then Bernia proped herself up on her elbow and looked down at Aisha who had her eyes shut in total bliss feeling the love of Bernies embrace. “Aisha,” Bernia said seriously, “We need to talk. I am very concerned about your plan for Sandra. I really don’t like it at all.”

“Do you think it wont work?” Aisha asked. “Me going to her as her sissy slave to snoop around. I admit its risky but I think I can manage.

Bernia shook her head. “I don’t think so. There’s one thing you haven’t considered and that’s your own state of mind. Your history with Sandra, to walk right back into her power to place yourself at her feet. I fear it may be too much for you to handle. Even if your plan is to put yourself in control. You will still have to be in her power at first and I am afraid it would destroy you.”

Aisha hung her head. “You may be right, but I really dont see any other way to get what we want. I have to risk it and hope I dont break down. I doubt I will.”

“You will be there alone,” Bernia said. “And you know what you will have to do, and what you will wear tomorrow when we meet them all. Are you sure about this?”

“Yes, did you get the dress for me, and the cuffs?”

“Yes,” Bernia said sadly. “Please reconsider this.”

“Bernia,” Aisha said with fire in her eyes. “This is the only way. And I guarantee, they will pay for it. This will insure they pay for their cruelty with everything they are. Have faith.”

Then they held eachother for the rest of the night.

The next morning was very strange for both of them. While Bernia dressed herself in solid black leather outfits with spike stiletto boots and a mean looking corset clincher.

Aisha showered and then put on some very dainty pink lace panty and bra combo followed by a black satin maids outfit with white ruffles and lace trim. Then she put on a collar around her neck and some black padded wrists cuffs linked by a chain. She looked servile enough next to Bernia. She could tell Bernia hated this and her face was full of extreme concern for her.

Then it was time to go. Bernie walked Aisha to the car and they took off to the meeting. It was more of a luncheon and conference to meet the other Dominatrixes and the submissives served them meals and basically did as they were told while the Dommes got to know eachother.

This would be a new experience for Bernia, not so much for Aisha. Bernia took Aisha into the place and hoped they would accept her. She had called in last night and signed them in for the luncheon and conference. Aisha was signed into the kitchen duty serving them drinks and meals. She was sure to be well seen in her outfit. Other submissives was put on cleaning duty or made to just pose in the corner. Aisha would have to walk around, meet the mistresses and take their orders.

They walked in the building and were greeted by a woman tall woman dressed similarly like Bernia. She lookeda little younger than Bernia was and introduced herself as Melinda and she led this conference.

She looked down at Aisha with a dismissive scow on her face as if Aisha didn’t mattered. She reached out and gripped Aishas chin and lifted the womans face up to look down. “You are the Sissy Aisha?” Melinda said.

Aisha nodded. “From your dress and those cuffs. Victoria is in charge of the serving girls, she will take you into the Kitchen and show you your duties. Bernia will follow me and meet the other mistresses here.

Another woman who looked darker than most of the others took Aisha into the Kitchen where she saw others taking trays around and doing what they were told. Some of the women there looked like natural woman, but she knew that some of the submissive were born female subs, others were sissys like her and it was reasonably simple to tell the difference. Some of the sissies had obvious male features, even some of the transformed sissies like she was.

Victoria pulled Aisha up. “You need to learn the rules. You do what I, or any other mistress tells you without question. You don’t speak or even look at them in the face. You look down and follow directions. You curtsy to the mistress when she addresses you. At any other time, you remain silent and do what we tell you here. Your job is to go to the table, pass them drinks and food, and wait for further instructions and we will keep you busy. Right now, we are preparing the kitchen. The cooks are preparing the meals and the drinks. You follow their directions too. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Ma’am.” Aisha said and then she was slapped. Aisha had to fight her natural response to react to the violence. She looked down and remained passive. “You address us as Mistress.. I am Mistress Victoria. You have permission to use my name. Don’t do that unless they give you permission. Otherwise, just address them as Mistresss.”

“Yes, Mistress, I apologize,” Aisha swallowed her pride. May I ask a question?”

“Yes,” Victoria said.

“are some of the serving girls natural women?”

“Some are,” Victoria said. “Some of them like being submissive to dominant women. And others are sissies like you. Have you had the operation?” Victoria asked

“Yes, Mistress!” Aisha said. “I lived as a woman for ten years.”

Victoria looked confused. “Then you are a natural woman just like them. You aren’t a sissy. Sissys are like Jerry here, who calls himself Jenny. They are males with male bodys and male parts dressed as serving girls. Some may even have transformed their body to have female features like hips or breasts.”

“Yes, Mistress.” That made sense but Aisha failed to tell her that this wasn’t a change she desired to have. Inside of it all was a male screaming to be let out. Aisha decided to let Victora think of her as a natrual female submissive. It really mattered little for her in the end.

So she stood in the Kitchen taking orders from the cooks to bring them various pans and pots to cook the meals in. Or to go get some of the ingredients they needed to do their jobs.

She walked out to the mistresses around the table talking about their jobs and their life. Some women called Aisha up to them. She was approach the woman who called her, and submissivly curtsy and wait. They would order drinks, whine, or other things and she would go fetch the drink and return. Even Bernia called her a few times to get a drink.

She saw Sandra a few seats away from Bernia. Aisha had caught her eye walking around the table receiving instructions in her dress. Aisha heard Sandra address Bernia, “Your servant is so pretty. Tell me how you two met?”

Bernia told her how they met in her home country and trained her.

Suddenly Sandra called out, “Sissy Aisha, approach me!” It was a direct demand.

Aisha sidle up to Sandra and curtsied. Then stood there with her head bowed in the proper submissive pose as Sandra looked her over.

She reached out to Aishas breasts and moved them around. “Those look natural. They are not forms or inserts. They dont even look like silicone enlargements. “

Sandra pulled the top down under her breasts and pulled out the bra. “No insision marks, under or on the side. Those look natural.”

Then Sandra ran her hands down the dress and moved over Aishas hips. She moved her hand under the dress and then froze.

She glared hotly at Bernia. “You are lying Bernia. Aisha is a woman.”

“She was born male, she had the operation years ago.” Bernia protested.

Sandra scoffed. “Of course I can see that. But regardless of that. She had the operation and lives a female life, just like any of the other natrual born female submissive here. My point is that Aisha is not a sissy! Addressing her as a male submissive is insulting.”

Bernia had to come clean. She understood the confusion. “You are mistaken Sandra. While she has had the operation many years ago. None of this was by her choice. She was taken by a cruel male who transformed HIM against his will. She lives a female life, as a female submissive but it wasn’t her choice. It was done against her to destroy him as a male. Under this feminine beauty is a male mind.”

Then Bernia glared knowingly at Sandra with a smirk. “He wasn’t a real boy anyway if he let a man do this to him, was he?”

Sandra nodded, “I understand.” Then looked into Aishas eyes with more understanding. “Men can be such disgusting bastards at times. How do you like being female?”

“I manage, Mistress. It is difficult.”

Then Sandra said, “It gets easier. This is your life now Aisha and you should try to enjoy it. Now, get me some more wine and some cherries.”

Aisha curtsied and scurried away. Sandra looked across, “Bernia, if I am not being too presumptuous, would you mind if I take the sissy for a few nights. I could help her in her path to accepting being female. She should stop fighting it, it will just cause her more suffering. I think I could help her.”

“How could you help her,” Bernia asked. “She is adjusting great with my love and my help.”

“I have much more experience with feminized males, even if they are no longer male. I think I could help her.”

‘I bet you do,’ Bernia said to herself. “I think that could be a good idea.” Bernia smiled. “Lets set it up.

Aisha continued doing her duties while keeping an eye on Sandra and Bernia. She smiled to herself when she heard them setting up a trade for a few nights. Her plan was working and now if she cold only avoid killing Sandra. It will work well.

The meals were finished and Aisha wpent the rest of the evening passing around hot plates and drinks and taking further orders.

Aisha was even ordered to do a sissified seductive dance for some of the mistresses. What a humiliating request but She saw the mistresses order the other girls to do demeaning things. One of the crueler mistresses ordered a submissive girl to go topless for the rest of the night. Another girl was told to suck a dildo for them. That girl was a femininzed male sissy. They seemed to enjoy picking on the male sissies, but the genetic women were demeaned enough, just not as much.

Aishas sexy dance seemed to cause some conflict. Some of the women were very reluctant to treat her as a male sissy regardless of the past being forced. She seemed to move as naturally as any other woman and they objected to her being treated as a sissy. While other women seemed okay with it. How ever, Aisha seemed to have more women on her side objecting to demeaning her a male, than those against her. Her dance was stopped to avoid further conflict among the mistresses.

One of the other mistresses Pulled Aisha to her and said, “You move and speak as naturally as any of us, Aisha. I feel you may have been meant to be female. I am sorry your nature was abused by a man to hurt you. I hope you can learn to feel right as a woman. It is hard to see any male in your at all. Your nature shouldn’t have been abused for a males sadistic pleasure.”

Aisha bowed her head, “Thank you Mistress.” She avoided informing the woman that most of her abuse came at the hands of women, not men.

Bernia called Aisha over when the luncheon was finally ended and standing beside her new friend Sandra, informed Aisha that she would be going with Sandra for a few days.

Aisha was only too happy to hear that, not that she showed it. She simply bowed her head and meekly accepted, “Yes, Mistress. I will obey.”

Sandra took Aisha home with her and immediately put her to work doing menial chores around Sandras place like cleaning the floors or washing the dishes. She went to work washing a load of laundry. She realized that Sandra wasn’t too observant at times. She watched Aisha closely at first but the monotony of cleaning her floors was too much for her and she went into the living room and sat down. That gave Aisha her chance and she very carefully started looking thuogh Sandras office she was cleaning at the time.

She quietly looked though some of her files and sent some to herself and copied them. Then continued to work. She had found what she needed and now she had to decide how best to confront this. Aisha wanted to have just a little fun with Sandra.

Aisha walked into the living room when Sandra rose her eye in displeasure. “Why arent you still working, theres a lot of work to be done.”

Aisha frowned. “I am tired of working.”

Then she sat down beside Sandra. “I am not little anymore.”

“Excuse me,” Sandra inquired. “Of course.”

“I was little when I first met you. I was very young and helpless when you took advantage and hurt me. You, and my brother Ron enslaved me to my sadistic sister. I am Albert Petterson, who you all renamed me Alicia.”

Sandras lower lip quivered. Sandra tried to get up to regain control but found out very quickly that she was no match for Alicia. Sandra found herself knocked down and holding her stomach. She groaned.

“I found the information I need. Kevin Sanderson, eleven, Michael, his father, then Johnny Mich, you keep those pictures. I have sent them to my mistress.”

“She isnt your mistress, is she?” Sandra said.

Aisha shook her head. “we work together. We hunt people like you for a living and I have wanted to find you for years.”

“What are you going to do,” Sandra asked, her voice breaking with fear.

“I want you to be my slave for a few days. Lets have fun with that, and then I will forgive you and we can move on to the others.”

Sandra figured that there would be no forgiveness.

Aisha forced Sandra to put on the submissive maids dress and the sexy lingerie she wore. Sandra found herself painfully perched up on five inch stilettos while Aisha wore platform heels. The cuffs were placed on Sandra and the look was finished with the collar.

“Now, fix me something to eat. I had to watch you all eat while I served you, find me something.”

Aisha simply sat there waiting. “And then, you can receive a spanking.”

Sandra curtsyed and left.

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos