Sissys Reckoning

Printer-friendly version

Sissys Reckoning

By Julia Michelle
an abused stepson sissy returns for a little payback to those who took her life as a boy
Warning. This is a very violent story with extreme cruelty, torture and murder. Stephania is not the typical sissy.

Stephania drove down the main street in town and parked down the road from her target. She made sure some cameras caught her in her stolen car. She got out wearing her outfit, special makeup and her expensive wig and got out of the car. She headed toward her target. Stephania moved like she was on a mission. She looked like a woman on a mission as she strode down the sidewalk late at night. She unzipped her sleeve and saw it was past midnight. The sidewalks were empty as she walked toward her main target. It was right down the street as she slowly approached and looked into the windows on the storefront.

It was empty and she had found the store had not been doing well in the past few years. She knew that there was few people who really wanted to shop at a place that catered specifically to crossdressers. Even Victoria’s Secret stores that catered specifically to women were having trouble in recent years. Few really wanted to go shop for intimates at a physical store anymore. Most younger people ordered their stuff. Some women still enjoyed shopping but most crossdessers ordered their stuff online.

She moved toward the store and found the key and unlocked the front door and steped inside with her backpack and case. She shut the door and walked down the aisles looking at the various and very silly, overly ruffly and lacy looking lingerie. No wonder it was going down the tubes. This mission was going to be very easy.

She looked down the aisles and at the merchandise. Then she moved toward the dressing rooms and the offices. Then her body began to tremble with the various horrible memories running though her mind. Stephania knelt and began crying uncontrollably. This was where her life was ripped apart as a young child. She was a simple orphan boy from Sicily when she was adopted by a very kind man. That boy, stephano Renallia was adopted and loved for several years before that man got deathly sick. He married the wrong woman that took advantage of him, his money and his kindness. He died and she took advantage of him. He was a defensless child and she turned her cruelty on him and he could do nothing about it. Vivid memories of his transformation and sadistic abuse he suffered as a nine year old child having his life ripped apart by a cruel heartless woman. His teenage years were filled with suffering and daily beatings from her and her friends as he was forced to become her slave, maid and helper in the store. His step mother Mrs Sterling abused him relentlessly. Mrs Karen Sterling. She abused many older teenage boys in her store and they were often too ashamed to do anything about it. He was also used to attract more business from horny males, and get cheaper prices from delivery men.

The memories were painful but it was now time for revenge. Stephania got her emotions under control and opened her backpack and took out a can of gas. It was now time for a reckoning. It was time for the bitch to pay for what she had done to an innocent child. The smell of the gas began filling the store as Stephania poured the gas all over the clothing. She soaked the lingerie with gas and poured it on the floor and the walls. She went into the office and poured the gas all over the desk and the walls there. Then she found the natural gas lines and broke them. She made sure that the cameras recorded her doing all of this in her special outfit, her makeup and wig. She was the spitting image of Mithreth Karen Therrling. She smiled a wolfish smile and thought to herself that this was going to be fun. Then she lit a few and threw them into the gas right in front of a camera while looking like she was trying to avoid them. But it caught her face as she ran out of the store. A roaring fire started and the place exploded as she was driving away. She wasn’t anywhere near done as she drove away heading toward her next target. This was going to be even more fun as she drove into a resedentual area and pulled into the driveway and got out carrying her backpack.

She strode up to the front door and knocked. A nurse opened up and she could hear The Price is Right playing as the door opened and a nurse looked at her. Stephania forced her way past the young nurse and looked right into the young womans eyes with hate. She said in an icy cold voice, “You want to leave now. Forget about me, and just walk out.”

The woman looked alarmed and said in an emotional voice, “Excuse me.”

“Leave right now. Don’t make me get very angry at you young woman. Walk out, get in your car and drive off. Forget about me and tonight. DO that and you will be safe. Tell anyone about me, and I will find you.”

The woman trembled as she looked up into Stephanias face. Those black eyes of swirling darkness and the look in the womans face. She nodded quickly and ran out. It was now time for revenge as she approched an elderly woman sitting in her recliner. She approached wearing her sissy french maids outfit and stood in front of the elderly woman that was nothing like she remembered a few decades ago that had so much fun with a helpless child.

Stephania’s stood over the elderly woman and looked down into her face. The elderly woman didnt really recognize the woman towering over her. But she felt frightened by the cruel look on the woman’s face. Then Stephania spoke in a silly sissy like lisp, “Mithresth Anna. I amth Thithy here to Thurve you Thonight.” Stephania dipped down into a curtsey glaring into the now frightened woman’s eyes.

The womans eyes nearly poped out in terror. She now remembered Stephania. She remembered the child from so long ago that they turned into a girl. The young helpless boy she controlled for her step mother. She knew what this was all about.

“Stephania, please,” wailed the elderly woman in terror. “I only did as I was told. She paid me, it was nothing personal. Please understand.”

The cruel look in Stephanias eyes told her that she didnt care. “In other worthds, you were only following ordethes of your thuperiothrs,” She replied in the same sissy lisp. “and didnth care how it affected my lithe and thithy thuppothed to underthand,” Stephania shot in a harsh tone. “It felt very personal to me, and thithy think you enjoyed the the boyth torment ath he was having his mathculinity tore away and there was nothing he could do about it. It wath all gone by fifteen. And Im supposed to undertand, I do very well. Thats why i’m here.” She smiled cruelly at the elderly frail woman shaking in here. Then Stephania lashed out slapping the woman from her sofa. Stephania laughed as she grabbed the womans forarm in a tight iron grip. Anna cried out in pain as the thinning bones gave away and cracked.

“Mithrth Atha, It is tithm for bed.” Stephania picked up the elderly woman and carried her to her bed and proceeded to strap the elderly woman in tightly. She struck the woman a few more times but she didnt want the woman to die yet. And her body was so frail she had to watch it. She had plans for the cruel woman and she was going to die tonight. “Welcome to your lath nithe alive mithrith.” She smiled so cruelly it sent chills down the helpless womans spine. “I will thee you in hell my mithrith.”

Stephania put on her surgical gloves and reached into her pack and pulled out a cleansed IV needle and searched the elderly womans crook of her elbow for a working vain and inserted it. She tested it and kept repeting until she found a good bloodflow Then attached the proper lines to the IV and hung another suspiciously looking bag overhead and attached the IV too it.”

“Thithy is thorry Mithrith. Thith will be very painful. The burning will tharth thoon and thread through mithrises body. The burning will increath and thread fast. Death will be very thow and painfuf.”

The burning started almost immedietly. The elderly woman cried out in pain as she felt an intense burning sensation start in her arm and spread thuogh her entire body. She thrashed and screamed in pain. It lasted hours. This was so satisfying, Stephania just watched and grinned in total satisfaction. She was really enjoying this. Stephania said mockingly, “Ith Mithrith in pain. Thithy was in pain through her entire childhood and adolethense, Mithrith. I hope you enjoy your reward.”

She hardly hard Stephania as she thrashed in her bed and screamed. The pain lasted hours as eventually the thrathing got weaker as the pain overwhlmed her frail body and began to shut down. Death was so slow and painful. Everything was working perfectly. This was exactly what she had hoped for. Finally, she stoped thrathing after many hours of agonizing pain and her body shut down. The cruel elderly woman breathed her last. Her heart and lungs shut down. She removed the IV and the bag and put them back into her pack. She clenched the area and quickly moved out and went back to the stolen car and drove the car back to its owner who was probably still asleep. It was finally time to meet her step mother and settle this once and for all.

She entered the large manor of her step mother and dressed in an old maids outfit that she knew only too well. She made sure the other help was going to leave. That wasn’t too hard, none of them knew her but knew from the look in her eyes that they didn’t want to upset her. Stephania had not stepped foot in this house for years. Not sense she escaped and she remembered that confrontation very well. She had finally reached the age she could leave. By some twist of the law and her fathers will, her step mother was given guardianship of her until the age of twenty one. She told her step mother that she was then leaving and if she really wanted to make this hard, she would have little trouble exposing everything. It didnt matter by then, she was already mostly a girl so what difference did it make. Her step mother knew she had far more to lose if everything was exposed so Stephania was allowed to leave.

She had inserted a disk into a player and started it on the main telivision in the main living room and waited. Stephania knew that her step mother karen usually woke up early and went to the bathroom to wash up and prepare for the day. Then she left about a half hour later and turned on the news as she prepared herself. Then she heard her step mother scream as she learned of the news about her business having a gas fire that exploded. There was nothing left and they suspected arson. The fire was set deliberate. The investigators found gas poured around the area and the natural gas lines were cut. It was obviously deliberate.

Her step mother began to have very strong suspicions. She dressed and walked into the living room. It was no surprise to find her feminized stepson waiting for her. She had kept track of her stepson and knew that this day would come. She knew of her stepsons cruel and vindictive nature. She knew of her stepsons adventures as a girl. The long list of people her stepson had killed while in the service as an assassin whose job it was to liquidate some of the worst scum in the world. Karen knew of her stepsons high level of training in the arts of killing and who knows what else. So she knew that she stood little chance against her stepson Stephania now. Her eyes turned toward the television and saw the video playing of Stephania tormenting and beating the elderly woman. Karen was horrified and said shocked, “Even I never suspected you could be so cruel to beat an elderly woman.” Then she watched her Stephania insert the IV and put the liquid in Annas veins. The woman began thrashing and screaming. Karen was even more horrified, “You have become an absolute sadist. Did it make you feel strong to torture a helpless elderly woman?”

Stephania laughed arrogantly and said in the same sissy lisp, “Doth Mommy dareth try take the high ground here ather wat you did to a helpleth young boy. Antha thortured a boy too. That boy juth returned the favor. Mommy. I learned to be cruel from the beths” Then Stephania curtsied to her step mother. Her smile sent shivers down Karens spine.

Just then, Karen said, “And I guess you are here to kill me.” Karen shot. “I have kept track of your adventures and I know you can do anything you want and you will probably get away with it. You are a ghost, no one knows you and what you have done. I have some suspicions when Mike was killed in his home and then Carlo vanished. The driver who used to deliver goods here. I suspect you did them. So take your revenge and get it over with. You are boring me.”

Stephania sneered, “Thithy dothent need to kill Mommy.” She smiled a chilling smile. “I wath drethed as you when I burnt mommys buthneth. I took your car tonight to drith to your buthneth. Your fingerprints are on the IV you just picked up. You will be blamed for it all.”

Stephania enjoyed seeing the blood drain from her cruel stepmothers face at what she said. She let out a girlish giggle and then said without the lisp. “After what you did to that poor boy Devin. You murdered him!” She accused harshly.

“I did not,” Karen said defending herself. “The sissy did it all to himself. I wasnt anywhere around him when he hung himself.”

Stephania laughed bitterly at the weak defense. “He was no sissy and you know he hated the life you all forced him into. You knew that he was being blackmailed and forced by his neighbor Mike over some innocent videos he made wearing lingerie. You knew Mike was sexually abusing and raping that boy after you two made him start wearing girls stuff full time and you made him wear even sexier lingerie. You and Mike conspired together and Mike enjoyed it for his own disgusting fetishes. Thats why Devin killed himself. You and Mike played a srtong part that I consider it murder. You murdered that boy, I Then you prostituted me to carlos and forced Devin to do it to. Your mind games playing us against eachother, making me hate Devin when he was as innocent as me. I figured it out but I was stronger than Devin. I knew sooner or later that I would get free and get my revenge. You will pay for what you did to us.:

Just then they saw flashing blue and red lights out of the window and footsteps approached the front door. “And everyone knowth your buthnith is in debt. It is just natural that you thonsider thomthing like thith.”

Like a maid, Stephania opened the door and asked, “What can I do for you Officer.”

“We have a warrant for Madam Karen’s arrest.” They stormed in and took her step mother into custody. Stephania watched the officers handcuff her stepmother and read her her rights. “Karen you are under arrest for Arson and murder in the first degree, You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can, and will, be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you can afford an attorney one will be provided for you. Do you understand your rights as I have read them?"

Karen replied, “Yes I do, lets go.” She knew that she was most likely screwed with the evidence her stepson left at the scenes. They led her away. The police cars left and Stephania laughed and walked out.

Later that night as she sat in her room, a man she loved walked in and sat with her. They kissed and made out for a few long minutes then he asked, “So is your quest done now, can you relax?”

Stephania replied harshly, “No. I do feel I have given Devin some justice. She drove that boy to suicide. But I still feel empty. So many people had to die. They are wrong about two graves. There’s so many more than two graves for this. But I am not done yet.”

The man kissed her and asked, “So what do you want now?”

“I am going after Section Zero next. They will learn the consequences for burning me the way they did. Leaving me with nothing in Syria and being hunted by everyone. After everything I did for them. Taking out the leaders of the Islamic State for them, Dealing with Alqaida and Hesbollah. My only reward was to be burned.” A dark look overtook Stephania, “Those assholes are next.”

“You cant go after them. They are also ghosts. And they are defended by the highest levels in our government. You will have to go into the pentagon.”

Stephania laughed, “They have offices all over the place. But that’s what makes it so perfect. Their agents are ghosts. No one knows them. They have no IDs. I can kill them and no one will miss them. They cant even be identified. Neither can I. These people don’t even exist. Not even the joint chiefs, or the DOD knows of them. And they wont exist when I am done with them. I will burn them all.” Stephania smiled a dark cruel smile.

He knew that when she had this look in her eyes that not even hell itself could stop her. “They burnt me, I will return the favor. But for tonight,” Stephanie smiled seductively, “Thithy is horny, thithy neith a kith.” Stephania reached out for the man and pulled him into a deep embrace and they kissed. “Thithy wants you.” and they went to bed and started making out.

Note from the Author Julia. I will be very happy if anyone decides to read this and respond. I know its very rough and I would welcome anyone who wants to help me with the spelling and editing of this to make it more readable. I really hope someone does. I have many ideas to continue Stephanias tale as she takes on the government agency who burnt her. I hope someone likes this very violent tale.

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not as extreme, but true

I was raised in Hell and endured horrible things. When I grew up, I left and tried to do better and did for a long time. Later in life I had a serious breakdown and was Legally Kidnapped by the psychiatric community. Was drugged with very strong, experimental medications that made me really suggestible. The psych folk felt that I was Transgender and should get the surgery. Years later, I know that it was Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from my hellish childhood.

I did get that surgery and that ended my future. Who wants a Tranny around? No one.

I understand your bitterness and anger but I am not the sort to seek revenge. I leave that to God.

Gwen

Fantastic

Normally I enjoy forced feminization stories but recently there have been some that were too horrifying to continue reading. I like this twist where a young victim escapes gets trained and burned by a dark ops organization and returns for his/her revenge. The poor spelling is expected on an amateur story site and does not bother me however the sissy lisp gets a bit too thick and confusing at times. I loved it overall and will be looking forward to reading more.

EllieJo Jayne