Dearly Beloved - 20: A Dresden Files Fanfic

Printer-friendly version

The Dresden Files/Codex Alera is copyright Jim Butcher. This story is licensed under the Creative Commons as derivative, noncommercial fiction.

Chapter Twenty

"Quite the strumpet, isn't she?" Harry said, chuckling.

Karrin Murphy had…definitely changed.

She'd always been beautiful, but now that beauty had been enhanced in so many ways. Her body, once thin and svelte, powerful in its own way, was far more voluptuous than svelte. Her breasts had inflated at least three cup sizes, and her backside matched.

Her face, once elfin and beautiful, was far more cherubic now, with dancing cornflower blue eyes and a button nose, with full lips grinning beneath.

Her hair…yesterday it had been about down to her chin, flowed exuberantly around her body, trailing to the floor. It was platinum blonde, and there was so much of it that I think it interfered somewhat with her ability to sit comfortably without moving it first.

"What the hell happened to her?"

Harry shrugged. "I just made her a tad more appealing."

Karrin giggled. That was a different sound as well, more high-pitched and girlish. If she hadn't told me this was Karrin Murphy, I'd never believed him. She looked younger, too. Barely 18.

"How?" I said.

Harry wiggled his fingers. "Wizard."

"Yeah, I know, but how, specifically."

He shrugged. "Well, I kinda goofed on the hair. It's growing at an accelerated rate. An alchemy spell you had in one of those dusty old books. But it won't stop growing, so I have to figure out how to at least slow it down somewhat. At least we'll make a killing on the human hair wig market."

Karrin giggled again as if this were the wittiest thing he'd ever said.

"Anyway, so that, plus I summoned a demon—"

"You did what?" I said.

He shrugged and got up to go into the kitchen. I could hear him puttering around a bit. "A demon. I had it…well, craft her, is the best word for it, I guess. As you can see, she weighs a bit more than she did, although she's still the same height. I also had her age reduced a bit, so she's in her late teens."

"It feels so good, Lara! You should let Harry do it to you too!"

I glared at her. "Murphy! I know you're inside there, somewhere, come off it!"

She giggled and looked at Harry with love and adoration. She wore a negligee that left little to the imagination, white stockings, and garter belts. If I had still been of the male persuasion, I might have called her a bombshell, all things considered.

I bit my tongue, as Murphy sat next to me.

"I'll leave you two to your…girl talk. I'll be down in the lab if you need you."

"Okay, baby!" Murphy said, waving a hand. She had inch long nails done in pink as well. Her hair had been pulled up into twin pigtails with pink ribbons.

She took my hand in hers. "Oh, Lara, you have no idea how goody I feel!"

"I'm sure."

"He's just so…good! And makes me feel…"

"Good?"

"Yes!" She giggled and clapped her hands, putting her feet underneath her on the sofa.

I glanced at the discarded gamepads on the table. Had it really only been a few days?

"Murphy, you have to dig deep and fight this thing. He does have the power to enthrall you, but there's always a chance to escape, you just have to try."

"But I don't wanna try," Karrin said. "I likes the new me." She looked at me with soulful eyes tipped with extended eyelashes. "Don't you like the new me, Lara?"

"Of course I do."

"Yay!" She clapped her hands, throwing her arms around me and hugging me to her considerable breasts. She smelled like cherries.

"So, why have you come, Lara?"

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay. And to see what…well, you said Maid of Honor. So I thought…"

"Oh! We've already set a date!"

"Yeah?"

She scrunched up her face prettily. "I don't 'member. It's soon, though."

"How soon?"

"I dunno things like that anymore. Harry takes care of it."

I saw it then. I saw a way I could get Murphy away from him. The Lara part of me could do it. It would be so easy, too, to just take in a bit of her, and then she'd be mine. Harry could do a lot of things, but he wasn't a White Vampire anymore.

I was. And I could use that power to get Murphy back.

I thought about that. But didn't that mean I'd be no better than him?

"So, what colors do you want for your wedding, Karrin?"

She looked upwards, thinking. "Pink!"

I nodded. "I kinda figured. And what other color?"

She twisted her mouth to the right a bit, thinking again. "Pink!" she giggled.

"You already have Pink, darling. What other color?"

"Pink and Pink! I want pink."

I sighed. This was going nowhere fast. I didn't think it was a permanent IQ reduction, usually these things came as a geas, which meant Murphy was under there somewhere but couldn't act any differently than the bimbo she appeared.

"How about Pink and white," I said, making some notations in a notebook I'd brought.

"Yes!" She said. "Pink and white. But then we can stop the white and be pink and pink!"

I sighed. "So, venue."

She frowned. "What's a benu?"

"Venue. Where do you want to have your wedding, darling."

"Oh, I don't know."

"We could have it at a park, by the lake, in a church—"

"Ew, no churches. Harry says soon we won't be able to go to churches anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"I dunno. Just the darian's don't like em."

"Darians?"

"Yah. Some club we're gonna join. Darian."

I frowned at that, not knowing what she was talking about.

"He's gonna make us rich too!"

"You're already rich, darling. Don't you remember the time we went into Hade's vault?"

Her face screwed up cutely. "Yeah, a little. It's hard to 'member things from when I used to, you know?"

"Yes, I do, love."

"And now I'm me, and I like my big boobies. Do you like them, Lara?"

"They're lovely, dear." I couldn't help but watch her hold one of them up and lick the nipple. She moaned softly.

"So back to venues. How about a park?"

She was moaning a bit more loudly now as she licked the aureole, the nipple standing up. Strangely, my nipples responded, and I couldn't quite keep my eyes off the erotic display.

She used her mouth to great effect, nipping her nipple, then letting it settle, and blowing across it. Then she'd massage both her breasts, her face looking upward, her painted eyelids closing in ecstasy as she moaned.

"Ohhh, let's hurry up, Lara, I'm gonna cummy."

"So, a park it is." I said, writing PARK in my notes.

"Yay!" She said in a somewhat breathless voice.

"Now, which park?"

"Oh, I don't care," she said, then yelled. "Harry!"

"What is it, my love?" Harry said from down in the basement.

"I'm gonna cummy, but I wanna fuckie. Can you come up!"

"I'll be right there. Maybe ask Lara?"

Murphy looked at me, steam in her eyes.

"No, I have to go."

"She has to goooo, Harrrryyyy." Murphy said in a plaintive voice.

Harry chuckled. "Coming up."

I stood up. "Well, we got the fact she wants pink, and to have it at a park."

He nodded. "I'm surprised you got that much out of her. I had her IQ reduced pretty severely."

"I noticed. That's just a geas, right?"

He smiled darkly. "Nope."

I thought about what he said about the demons. "Wait. What, exactly did you give the demons in exchange for making her like that?"

"What you mean?" Harry said, looking at me. Karrin slid off the bed, and knelt at his feet, her hands going to his fly, and unzipping it.

"What did you give them?"

"Mmm, darling, you should probably wait until Lara—"

"Answer me dammit!" I said.

"Ugh! Fine. I gave him one of my names."

I grabbed him by the arm. "Wait! You did what!?"

"He wanted one of my names, so I gave it to him."

Breathless, I started to gasp. "Which name?"

"What do—"

"Harry! Which name did you give him?"

"Jesus, it was just one of my names. I didn't give him—"

"Which NAME?" I screamed at him.

"Copperstone," Harry said. "And it did all of this and made me…"

I stood up. "Do you know what you have just done?" My voice was a scream.

Some distant sounds came to me then. Laughing and screaming and running. From below.

"What?"

"You absolute fucking idiot! I gave them one of my names the last time I summoned a demon too! So now they have them all."

"Oh shit," Harry said, and the memory must have just fell into place.

"Shit is right!"

I felt the wind slam the door to the basement open. It was hot, as if from an inferno.

And then the demons attacked.

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ah, first real mistake.

Podracer's picture

Newharry really did think he had it all, and dropped the biggest bollock of his long life. Apart from crossing the real Harry, that is.

"Reach for the sun."

Lara is an ass

Jamie Lee's picture

Lara hasn't changed one bit, she's still selfcentered and still an ignorant ass.

She doesn't even know how much control others can have over her by giving them her name or even her hair.

She's a nymphomaniac whose only thought is to get what she wants when she wants.

And now that the demons are attacking, maybe others will finally take notice and intervene.

Others have feelings too.