The Femme Club

Printer-friendly version

The Femme Club

By Pamela

([email protected])

Note: This story is the sequel to “Bra Tripping.”

Cary got the most out of his first bra and panty. It became his home uniform. No matter what he wore outside on errands, when he came home, he took his clothes off and put on his Rive Gauche 38D bra and size 7 panty. In his bra and panty he cooked his dinner, read his book, watched TV, and admired himself in the full-length mirror. Perhaps his favorite time in his bra and panty was lying in his bed luxuriating in the feel of the bra and panty on his skin. With a little bit of focusing of his mind, Cary could see himself as being a woman lying in her bed. He imagined he had a vagina inside his panties, and as soon as this imagery clicked into place in his mind, almost as a free bonus he felt sure that he had real breasts being held in his bra. The more Cary was able to see himself as being a woman, the happier and more relaxed he became, and the more he began to have what he called “feminine moments.” These were flashes of feeling in which he utterly forgot his male self and instead felt like he was a true girl. Unfortunately, these were indeed flashes that ended almost as soon as they began when his conscious mind kicked back in to remind him that he was a man having a brief female episode.

These experiences made Cary think that perhaps with a little more in the way of his costume and with some outside help - that would distract him from thinking about himself - he might be able to sustain the illusion that he was a woman for longer periods of time. He would need more than a bra and panty to bolster the idea that he was a girl. He needed dresses and stockings and heels and makeup and jewelry. The whole nine yards. He also needed to get the help of the women that had volunteered to feminize him. Their actual presence would probably do a lot to help make him inhabit his female persona.

Since he was now known on the internet as Cary Chrome, famous crossdresser, there really wasn't any reason why he couldn't just march into a store and buy the clothes he wanted. How could he be more exposed than he already was? The main fallout from his embarrassing day of bra shopping was that the movie and television roles that he was now offered always had him crossdressing. One of the most popular soap operas wanted to write him in as the eccentric uncle who dresses like a woman. It was decent money and multiple episodes, but Cary wasn't sure about that. He wasn’t happy about being type cast as the guy who wears dresses. On the other hand, when his agent got to the point of begging him to take the role, he figured that he would probably cave in and take it.

In the meantime he had decided that the offers to feminize him from Ruth and Susie as well as his neighbors Diana and Barbara, were too good to pass up. Yes, they were basically strangers and he couldn’t be one hundred percent sure that they didn’t have some ulterior motive that could come back to haunt him, still, sometimes one had to take chances if one wanted to live life to the fullest.

One evening Cary called Ruth. "Hi Ruth, it's Cary Chrome."

"Hi, Cary."

"I'm calling about your offer. Were you serious?"

"About dressing you up as a girl? Why of course, Cary. I would love to do that. It makes me horny just to think about it!"

"Well, the thing is, another girl that day made a similar offer as did my neighbors, Diana and Barbara."

"That's great. The more the merrier, Cary, since we can do much more elaborate games."

"Games?"

"You know, fantasies. Give me their names and numbers and I'll see what we can come up with. All right?"

Cary gave her Susie's phone number as well as that of Diana and Barbara. Ruth said she'd get back to him after she and the other women had come up with a plan of action.

***

Susie jumped at the chance to meet with Ruth and plan how they could feminize Cary. Diana and Barbara were curious and interested in participating, though they emphasized to Ruth that they were novices and would have to learn what was expected of them. The four women met at a coffee shop where they introduced themselves to each other. "I am so pleased that we all have common interest in feminizing Cary. I was thinking of an appropriate name to call ourselves, and it came to me that “The Femme Club” would be a cute name.”

“I love it,” Diana said.

“So do I,” Susie and Barbara said.

“Great, so we’ll call ourselves The Femme Club who’s mission it is to make Cary Chrome into the woman or girl …”

“Or even baby!” Susie interrupted Ruth.

“Yes, even baby girl, that we want to have on any given day. We’ll use Cary for our own fun and amusement – knowing full well that the more fun we have the more fun he has!”

“I think that’s a beautiful mission statement,” Barbara said. “From everything I’ve read about boys like Cary, he’ll be unbelievably appreciative of any and all fantasies we can come up with that have him in a female role.”

“This is going to be so much fun,” Susie said.

Diana laughed, “It’s so marvelous. Thank you Ruth for organizing The Femme Club!”

“The next order of business should be for each of us to say something about ourselves and especially what we think about the types of activities we do in our club. I’ll go first. I'm Ruth and I have some experience with dressing men as girls. After I split with my husband, who was kind of a macho guy, my rebound relationship was with a gentle soul named Frank. For my years with my husband I had had to often fight him so that he wouldn’t take control of the family. When I found myself with Frank, he was overwhelmed by me since I treated him the same way I had come to be with my husband. I discovered that I enjoyed the power I had over Frank. I could lead him around by the nose and make him do anything I wanted. One day partly as a joke I told him to put on a dress and cook me dinner and when he obediently did what I said I realized that my pussy had gotten wet. I then had sex with him right in the kitchen. He never knew what hit him. I spent a year ordering him to wear my clothes at various times and situations that always ended with the best sex ever. Eventually, his job made him move away and I stopped seeing him. Now, Cary has come along and I’m already getting wet thinking about what we can do with him.”

“That’s an amazing story,” Susie said. “My name is Susie and when I was about ten I started dressing my little brother in my clothes when my parents were out. It gave me an amazing feeling to use him as my dolly. When I crossed over into adolescence, I could have an orgasm while dressing him. I stopped doing it when one day he got a boner from it, since it was getting dangerously close to being incest.”

All eyes turned to Diana and she said, “I’m Diana. As you know, when I caught Cary having taken my bra I was at first critical of him. But upon thinking it through overnight, I realized that I rather liked the idea of a boy hungering for my clothes. You see, not only do almost all boys hunger for me, but here was a boy who even hungered for the clothes I wear. Talk about getting a wet pussy, I got so excited thinking of Cary in my bra that I had an orgasm.”

“You’re last, Barbara,” Ruth said.

“I’m Barbara and I’m Diana’s roommate. I’ve never told anyone ever, but when I was a little girl, I one day saw my daddy running around his bedroom wearing my mom’s bra, girdle, and stockings. He was prancing and I was pretty freaked out by the sight. I was old enough to know that it was not a subject that I should talk to him about because it would embarrass him, so I never said anything to anyone about it, until now. After Diana’s experience with Cary, it made me curious to want to see firsthand what men who cross-dress are like. Besides whatever fun it might be, I’m sure I’ll end up understanding my dad better.”

“This was so interesting,” Ruth said. “I think we are all amazed at the different reasons that brought us together. So what should our first game be?” Ruth said.

The three other women looked at Ruth and she said, “I think I should kick this off. Since Cary has just gotten his first bra, our first game should be about him getting his first bra. Thus, I will take on the role of his mom. Diana and Barbara will play his classmates at school who have already gotten their first bras and Susie will be the proprietor of the shop where I’ll take my daughter Cary to buy a bra. Diana and Barbara will also pretend to be another mother and her daughter coming into buy bras at the same time. How does that sound?”

“Just perfect,” the girls said.

“Great. I’ll set up a time with Cary when we can all go to his house and act out the fantasy. I will also bring some props, such as training bras and anything else we might need for the fantasy. It should be so much fun!”

“We can hardly wait!”

***

Saying that Cary was nervous the evening that the women were to come over to his house for the first time would be a huge understatement. He was petrified at what might end up happening. Four women intent on feminizing him. How, exactly did they plan on doing that?

Ruth explained to Cary what the game would consist of and the roles of the different women. “Remember, Cary, that we are getting as much out of this as you are, so let yourself go. Get into the part and don’t look back at Cary Chrome. Be the girl we want you to be. The same applies to each of us women. We must stay in part and believe that we are what we are supposed to be.”

With that pep talk, the game began.

***

In the locker room before gym class, Diana, Barbara, and Cary were changing into their gym outfits. Diana took off her blouse to reveal her D cup breasts in her bra. Cary stared at Diana’s bra.

“What are you staring at, Cary?” Diana said.

“Nothing,” Cary said.

“You’re staring at my bra because you don’t wear one.”

“How do you know that?”

“Take off your blouse and show me your bra,” Diana said.

“I’m taking it off.” Cary removed his shirt.

“See, like I said, no bra,” Diana said. “You’re the only girl in the class who isn’t wearing a bra yet. Your chest looks like that of a boy.”

“Some girls develop slower than others.”

Diana laughed, “Or they never develop at all.”

“Diana don’t be so mean to Cary,” Barbara said. “You and I were flat just like Cary like a year ago. Don’t you remember?” Barbara pulled her blouse up over her head and off. She reached behind her back and undid her bra, releasing her large breasts. “See my breasts, Cary?”

“Yes,” Cary said, staring at them in wonder.

“A year ago I didn’t even have these breasts. I was flat as a board. Now I need a 38D bra just like Diana needs.”

“Thank you for saying that Barbara. It makes me feel better,” Cary said.

“But you do have breast buds,” Barbara said. “Regardless of what Diana says, you definitely have buds, and from your buds, real tits are going to grow. You’ll be needing a real bra very soon. In the meantime, if I were you, I’d tell my mom to buy me a training bra.”

“Really? You think I’m ready for a training bra?”

“Yes.” Barbara turned to Diana and said, “Admit it, Diana, Cary needs to wear a training bra.”

Diana squeezed Cary’s nipples and said, “Yes, to be honest, Cary, your breast buds have formed so it is a good idea for you to get a training bra.”

“Thank you, Diana and Barbara,” Cary said.

***

“Mom,” Cary said when he came home. “I was changing in the locker room for gym class and the other girls told me that I’m finally ready to get my first training bra. At long last I won’t be the only girl in the class without a bra!”

“Don’t you be worrying about what all the other girls think of you,” Ruth said. “Let me take a look at your chest again. I looked at it a month ago.”

Cary took off his shirt and Ruth squeezed his nipples the way that Diana had done. “Well, you know I think the girls at school are right. You have developed some breast buds in the past month. I guess we can’t avoid getting you a training bra.”

“Oh, Mom, I’m so happy! What kind of training bra can I buy?”

“Whatever one you want, Cary. We’ll go to Susie’s Bra and Foundation Shop and take a look at the training bras.”

“I can hardly wait.”

***

At the shop, Susie greeted Cary and Ruth. “Hi Ruth. I see you’ve brought Cary. Don’t you look so grown up now! I’ll bet you’re here for your very first bra. Am I right?”

“Yes, Susie. Cary now has breast buds so we’re going to get her a training bra. She’s the last girl in her class to wear a bra.”

“There always has to be a last one,” Susie said. “But it hardly matters when a girl gets her first bra. Sometimes the first girls to wear a bra end up with small breasts. I was also the last girl in my class to wear a bra, but look at me now.” Susie stuck out her formidable breasts. “They were slow to start, but when they did, they came in like gangbusters. I’m a double D cup! Can you believe it?”

“Wow,” Cary said.

“So what training bra would you like?” Susie said.

“What kind of training bra would you like, Cary?” Ruth said.

“I’m not sure.”

“Well, we have pretty ones and we have athletic ones. We have bralettes.”

“I guess I’d like my training bra to be pretty. Don’t I Mommy?”

“Yes, Cary. You’re a delicate girl who likes pretty clothes, so sure, you should get the prettiest training bra that Susie has.”

“Good. I can recommend two of them,” Susie said. She walked to a display of training bras and took off two of them. “This one is a Trimfit Girls' Lightly Lined Wire-free Cotton Bra in pink. It’s wire-free for comfort and lightly lined cups for modesty.” She handed the bra to Cary. This other pink bra is Phennie's Big Girls Training Bra. It has soft cups and is also wireless. It has a comfy fit so that you can wear it all day long without wanting to take it off.”

Just then Diana came in with her daughter Barbara. “Hello, Susie,” Diana said.

“Nice to see you Diana and Barbara. I’ll be with you in a minute. I’m helping this young lady get her first training bra. Barbara got her first training bra about six months ago, am I right?”

“Yes. Now she’s ready for her first real bra.”

“You’ve come to the right place,” Susie said, laughing. To Cary she said, “Go to the fitting room and try on one of the bras. Then come out here so we can see how it fits you.”

“Is there a matching panty?” Ruth said.

“Yes,” Susie said.

“Give Cary the panty to also put on. I think she should get used to the idea of matching her bra and panty as much as possible.”

Susie handed Cary a pink panty and he took that and the bra to the fitting room.

Cary undressed in the fitting room and put on the bra. If it had cups to hold his breasts, they were so shallow that they lay smoothly over his chest. The bra seemed to fit him pretty well as far as he could tell. The panty was another story since it wasn’t designed to hold Cary’s boner. He had to either keep it in the panty creating a tent or have it sticking out through a leg hole. Either way wasn’t optimal. He was thinking what he ought to do, when Barbara joined him in the dressing room, carrying a couple of bras.

“You have a very pretty training bra,” Barbara said to Cary. “I wish I had known about that one when I got my first training bra.”

“It is very pretty, isn’t it?”

“I’ve outgrown my training bra,” Barbara said as she took off her blouse revealing her bra. “See how my breasts barely fit in it.”

“I see.”

“When I first got my training bra I was so happy that I was finally going to wear a bra. Every class has a few girls who develop early and make all the other girls feel like they’re somehow deficient, when it really has nothing to do with the breast size that one ends up with. It’s amazing how cruel some girls can be to others.”

“I’m worried that even after my breasts develop, they might not be as big as many other girls and they’ll still tease me.”

“You know what I say to girls like that?”

“What?”

“Quality over quantity. A smaller perfectly formed breast can be sexier than a large breast that is very droopy or otherwise is too overwhelming. Some boys are afraid of very large breasts because they worry about being smothered to death.”

“Really?”

“It’s what I’ve heard.”

“I hope my breasts don’t get too big.”

“Whatever you get you get. It’s one of those things that makes no sense to worry about.”

“You’re so smart, Barbara.”

They were silent a few seconds and Barbara said, “Now I’m going to start wearing real bras with cups that my breasts fit into. See my new bras.” Barbara showed Cary the new bras.

“They’re very pretty,” Cary said.

“I like them a lot. I hope they fit. Anyway, they’re waiting for you out there.”

Cary left the fitting room wearing his training bra and his bulging panties. Susie and Ruth came up to him and ran their hands over his bra straps and around the bra cups. “This is a great fit,” Susie said.

“I think so too,” Ruth said. “Is it comfortable?”

“Yes. I love this bra,” Cary said.

“Good. The bra is very nice, but I’m a little concerned about how the panties fit,” Ruth said.

“I see what you mean,” Susie said, “but I think I can fix the problem.” She reached her hand inside the leg opening and grasped Cary’s boner and worked it outside the panty through the leg opening. “See, now her panty fits a lot better.” She kept a hand on the penis and Cary was electrified with the pleasure.

Ruth got on her knees in front of Cary and said, “Let me see how the panty fits on her butt.” She then ran her hands over Cary’s rear end smoothing the panty down and then putting her hand inside the panty and gently pinching his butt. She reached in further until she came across his balls and said to Susie, “I think you forgot something.”

“Yes, you’re right.” Susie took Cary’s balls in her hand and worked them outside the panty so they join his penis. “Now we definitely have a good fit.”

Diana came over to look. “That’s a very nice panty and I agree that it fits Cary perfectly.”

“Feel the fabric,” Susie said.

Diana’s hand joined that of Susie and Ruth as she touched the panties. “Very soft fabric.”

Susie lifted up Cary’s cock and balls keeping them out of the way as Diana touched the panties. Then Diana took over holding Cary’s penis while Susie held his balls and then Cary lost all control of his cock and it rapidly convulsed sending his seed in every direction. To their credit the women remained in their parts as Ruth went to get tissues to mop up the effluent.

As Cary’s boner began to fade, he knew that he had really only had a partial orgasm. It was one of those situations where the failure to stroke his penis prior to orgasm meant that it would retain a good measure of its potency until it got more complete attention. At that moment Barbara joined them showing off the bra and panty she had selected. Everyone commented on how attractive Barbara looked in her new bra.

“Do you see, Cary honey?” Ruth said. “Barbara has quite a nice set of breasts now and just six months ago she was flat like you. Six months from now I’ll bet that all the girls in your class will be jealous of your big boobs.”

“Barbara’s boobs are growing so fast, I hope she gets enough use out of this bra,” Diana said.

“It is a problem sometimes,” Susie said, “but even though it might mean that a couple of bras don’t get their full usage, nonetheless it’s important for a young girl to have the right support for her breasts. One should never compromise on bra comfort and fit. You can quote me on that.”

Cary wondered how big boobs, if he ever got them, would fit in the barely visible cups of the training bra. He’d have to be getting a real bra long before that, he figured. Cary went back to the fitting room and put on his second training bra and matching panty. When he rejoined the ladies Susie asked, “How do you like this bra and panty?”

“I think the bra is as comfortable as the other bra and the panty is also nice.” This time Cary had taken his penis and tucked it back between his legs when he put the panty on so that there was not a significant bulge in front.

“Very good, very good,” Ruth said. “So we’ll purchase both training bras for Cary and the two panties.”

***

The next day at gym class, Cary proudly took off his shirt as soon as Diana and Barbara showed up. “Look at her,” Diana said. “My oh my, Cary is wearing a bra. A training bra. How cute is that.”

“Congratulations, Cary,” Barbara said. “Your mom got you a very pretty training bra with matching panty.”

“So now all the girls in the class are wearing bras,” Cary said.

“That’s true,” Diana said, “but not all girls are wearing grown up bras. Training bras are for little girls, not women.”

“Diana, you’re a piece of work!” Barbara said.

“And that, my friends is a wrap!” Ruth said. “Very well done, very well done indeed! How did you like that Cary?”

“It was better than I ever expected.” The truth was that he was still very horny from the game and wished that the ladies would help him get a final release of his pent-up desires.

“I really loved it, too,” Susie said. Diana and Barbara agreed with her.

“I hope we get to do this again,” Diana said.

“We will,” Ruth said. “But first I think it would be a good idea for the four ladies to have another meeting where we assess what we’ve done so far and make some plans for our next game.”

“Good idea,” Susie said.

“Then we’ll plan on meeting this coming week sometime.”

Susie, Diana, and Barbara left and Cary said goodbye to them. He was a bit disappointed that the fun time was over, but even more frustrated that he had to end the experience with unsated sexual feelings. Ruth lingered by the front door and she said to Cary still wearing his training bra and panty, “Before I go I want to make sure that you’re okay.”

“I’m very, very pleased by the way the game went. There’s only one minor thing.”

“What’s that?”

“I probably shouldn’t even mention it.”

“No, I should hear it.”

“Well, the problem is that I’m still a bit aroused and wish that I could have left the game feeling relieved of sexual tension.”

“You should have spoken up, Cary. Next time, weave that into the narrative. We’re improvising the script, so lead us to where you’re happiest.”

“Sure, Ruth. I will next time.”

Ruth stared at Cary and said, “Don’t you fret.” She then dropped to her knees in front of him. “Do you mind if I have a nice suck?”

Surprised, Cary said, “Well, sure if you don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind. It’s one of my favorite things on earth to do, and I couldn’t help but notice that you have an especially nice one.”

“Well, then be my guest.” Cary watched as Ruth made the most of the proffered member until he lost control and gave into several mighty convulsions. “I can’t thank you enough,” he said, when he had caught his breath.

“The pleasure is all mine,” Ruth said, and then laughed because her words were garbled by having a mouthful of Cary’s emissions that she wished to savor before swallowing.

***

At the next meeting of The Femme Club, Ruth described what had happened after the other girls had left. “I didn’t want to leave the poor boy horny, and I like doing it, so I think it turned out okay.”

“I think it’s fine, Ruth,” Diana said. “I’m glad you took care of that loose end. So I guess one of our main issues to resolve today is how to prevent that kind of thing from happening again. Am I right?”

“Exactly, Diana. We have to plan our games with just the right sexual element in them so that everybody leaves satisfied.”

Barbara laughed and said, “I had to use my vibrator when I got home. I was very wound up from the game.”

“Me too,” Susie said. “I was very wet and had one of the most satisfying times with my vibrator that I’ve ever had.”

“Personally, I used my fingers when I got home,” Diana said, laughing.

“So how’s that?” Ruth said. “The game was so effective, all of us were horny when it was over. We definitely must take this into account in all future games.”

“Okay, so what will be the next game?” Diana said.

“I have a suggestion,” Susie said.

“Great,” Ruth said. “Thanks for taking the initiative.”

“You haven’t heard it yet,” Susie said. “I won’t be hurt if you don’t like it.”

“Let’s hear it.”

“Okay, we’ll have Cary be my older brother, Ruth be my mother, and Diana and Barbara are two friends of mine,” Susie said. “Then, in the next scene we’ll have Ruth be the mother of a different girl Diana of Cary’s age and her friend Barbara of the same age. I’ll make an appearance again as a friend of Ruth’s. So each of us plays two parts with the same name. As far as the plot goes, it all takes place on Halloween …” Susie went on to outline the plot.

“Let’s try that,” Diana said.

“I really like it,” Barbara said.

“Good, we’re all in agreement,” Ruth said. “This will be our next game!”

***

It’s Halloween and twelve-year-old Cary has been grounded to his room for the night because he stole a bag of the candy his mom, Ruth, had bought for trick-or-treaters. “There was so much candy, you won’t even miss it!” was the excuse that his parents did not buy. So now he was stuck at home while his younger sister Susie would be going out to trick-or-treat with her friends Barbara and Diana.

Cary and Susie’s parents were out for the evening at a party. The babysitter, Mrs. Fenster, was given strict instructions to not let Cary out. Diana and Barbara came by to get ready with Susie for their trick-or-treating. Diana was going to be dressed up as a toad, Barbara as a pumpkin and Susie as a butler with a powdered wig and bright red coat with epaulettes. Cary sauntered into Susie’s room and sat down as the girls put the finishing touches on their costumes.

“It’s a bummer you can’t trick-or-treat,” Barbara said.

“I know. I was really looking forward to it.”

“What was your costume going to be?”

“A pirate.”

“Well, you know, Cary, with a little imagination we could sneak you out of here so that you could trick-or-treat.”

“How are you going to do that?”

“Like in Le Cage aux Faux, or its American version, The Birdcage, they sneak the senator out of the house and past the reporters by dressing him as a woman. We could dress you as a princess and if we all leave together, Mrs. Fenster won’t realize that there are four of us instead of three.”

It was true, Mrs. Fenster was easily confused. Her main interest was in watching TV and she would almost certainly not be aware that there was an extra girl leaving the house. “So what do you think, Cary?” Susie said.

“Well, I guess that’s OK. But what princess costume?”

“You leave that to us. We don’t want any comments from you until we’re done fixing you up. Then you’ll be amazed at how pretty you look!”

“Pretty?”

“Cary. All princesses are pretty. Where have you been?”

“Pretty it is, I guess.”

“The first thing,” Susie said, “is the princess dress. I have this beautiful pink taffeta dress that I wore at my cousin’s wedding. It should fit Cary reasonably well. Then we’ll use all of my crinolines to give him some nice volume.” Susie fetched the dress and crinolines from her closet and put them on the bed. Cary looked at them aghast.

“Shush!” Susie said.

“Cary is going to have to wear panties and a bra,” Diana said.

“Right,” Susie said. “Wait a minute.” Susie left the bedroom and came back a minute later holding a bra and panty. “These are my mom’s. They’ll fit Cary a lot better than mine.”

“Won’t my mom be angry if I wear her clothes!” Cary said.

“I know Mom’s underwear pretty well. This bra and panty she never wears. She wouldn’t even know they were missing. We’ll turn our backs and you put on the panty. Then we’ll help you put on the bra.”

Susie handed the white lacy panty to Cary. He turned his back to the girls and took off his clothes and then put on the panty. He could hear some snickering from the girls and he realized that they must be looking at his naked rear end. What can one do with little sisters, he thought. Looking down at the panty he realized that he had a boner that was tenting out the front. He didn’t know what to do and Susie said, “Stop being a shy princess and turn around so we can see you.”

Cary turned and faced the girls, and he heard them giggling. “You look very cute in the panty,” Barbara said. “It fits Cary so nicely.”

“Mom and you wear the same size panty,” Susie said, laughing.

“Please don’t make this any harder than it is already,” Cary said, which caused the three girls to double over laughing at the pun. Cary forced himself to think of the bag of candy that he’d get if he just allowed the girls to do their magic. Once he was outside he could meet up with his best friend Frank and the other guys and go trick-or-treating with them. They’d probably find his princess costume to be hysterical.

Susie held up the bra and said, “Put your hands through the shoulder straps, Cary.”

“Do I really need a bra? I don’t see why?”

“You need a bra to look like a pretty princess, so shush.”

Cary put his hands through the straps and Susie moved the bra up to his chest and then went behind him and clipped the three hooks. The bra was white and lacy and matched his panties. “Very pretty, Cary,”

“What kind of bra is it?” Cary asked.

“It’s a Glamorise bra. Of course it is an underwire bra, that’s the only kind that Mom wears. Usually Glamorise bras are her favorite, but I think this one is the wrong size so she doesn’t wear it. It has C cups and not D cups and her breasts hang out a bit.”

“Susie, that’s way more information than I need.”

The girls laughed and said, “You’re such a boy, Cary.”

When the bra was on Cary and she had adjusted it, Susie said. “What do you think girls?”

“Cary looks very pretty in a bra and panty. I’m sure he’ll be a very pretty princess,” Diana said.

“Do we have something we can put in the bra cups? Cary is a bit too undeveloped for your mom’s bra,” Barbara said.

“I happen to have foam boobs,” Susie said, taking them out of a drawer. “I once needed them for a school play when I was just beginning to wear bras.”

“Sort of like Cary now,” Barbara said laughing, causing Susie and Diana to laugh with her.

“Could you spend less time laughing and more time turning me into a princess.”

“Yes, your royal highness,” Susie said. She put the boobs in his bra cups and as strange as Cary felt wearing a bra and panty, having projecting breasts was a whole new plane of feeling. The breasts were to his masculinity that Kryptonite was to Superman’s strength. He tried to fight off the feeling that his boy self was being conquered by the girl clothing and his boobs, but having breasts in front of him that he could sense in his peripheral vision forced him to see that he was becoming partly a girl whether he liked it or not.

“I have a suggestion,” Diana said. “I think it’s a good idea for Cary to wear a panty girdle also. Does your mom have one to spare? You see, the panty girdle will pretty much force Cary to walk like a princess. He won’t be able to take boy strides that would look ridiculous in a dress. The girdle will restrict his leg motions.”

“It will also help him with his panty problem,” Barbara said.

“What problem?” Susie and Diana said.

“I’ve noticed that the front of Cary’s panties could use some smoothing down.” Barbara took her hand and slid it down the front of Cary’s panty over the large bulge of his boner. “I’m thinking that the panty girdle could go a long way in giving Cary a nice smooth look in the front.” She then continued to stroke the front of Cary’s panty and pushed his boner through the smooth fabric of the panty from side to side and up and down as if trying to find the ideal place for it.

“You’ve both made convincing points,” Susie said. “Give me a second!” She went to her mom’s room where she found a bright pink lacy panty girdle and brought it back to her room.

Cary took one look at it and said, “Oh, come on Susie. There’s no way I can put that on.”

“Shut up, Cary. Put on the panty girdle. I know for a fact that Mom hates it and has never worn it.”

Reluctantly, Cary stepped into the panty girdle and pulled it up his legs and over his white panties. The panty girdle was in the category of firm control and Cary saw that the only possible position for his penis inside the panty girdle, as long as it had an erection, was to be straight up. This exposed the soft sensitive part of his member to the pressure from the panty girdle and the effect was to give him an almost constant feeling of pleasure in his penis. “Now we’re ready for your dress,” Susie said.

“Shouldn’t we put his crinolines on first, and then the dress over his head on top of the crinolines?” Barbara said.

“You’re right,” Susie said. She organized three large, pink crinolines one on top of the other so that Cary could step into the middle of them and pull them up to his waist. They extended outwards on a plane at the height of his knees. “Now you’re beginning to look like a princess.”

The girls lifted the dress over Cary’s head and lowered it, spreading the skirt out evenly out to the edge of the crinolines. Susie zipped up the back. The sleeveless dress was a lipstick pink, with pretty lace edging on the skirt and neckline and tight enough to show off Cary’s breasts in a tantalizing way. “Oh, wow,” Susie said. “This is going to work better than I thought.”

“He needs pearls,” Diana said.

Susie got a string of pearls and put them around Cary’s neck. Then she got a pair of thigh-high stockings and had him put them on. The girls had to hold his voluminous skirt and crinolines out of the way so that he could even find his feet. “Now we have to do Cary’s make up and then put his wig on.

“Make up? Wig?” Cary said, to no effect.

Working together the girls applied powder, rouge, lipstick, eyeshadow, and mascara to Cary’s face. They clipped long dangly earrings on his ears and the pièce de résistance was a beautiful wig of long blonde hair that Susie happened to have in her closet. They also found a tiara to put in Cary’s hair and scepter for him to hold in his hand.

Cary looked in the mirror with the girls surrounding him and the image he saw was that of a princess. A fairly pretty and beautifully dressed princess. “What shoes do I wear? Glass slippers?” Cary joked.

“I have some heels that will fit you,” Susie said.

“High heels?”

“Of course. Princesses wear high heels with their pretty gowns.”

Cary stepped into the shoes and Susie buckled the thin straps. He took a few steps around the room. So this is how girls feel, he thought to himself. The effect of the girdle, knee-highs, bra, and dress was to make him feel like a compressed spring. The feeling was utterly foreign to him, but there was an underlying excitement to it. It was as if the clothes were reminding him that he was sexy. Shapely and sexy and ready to be admired by men and women. Susie also gave Cary a little pink jacket to wear with the dress since there was a nip in the outside air and otherwise he’d be cold in the sleeveless gown.

“Everybody is in their costume,” Susie said, “so it’s time to get out of here. I’ll distract Mrs. Fenster and you girls, talking loudly among yourselves walk past me and out the door. Okay? Let’s go.”

***

The plan worked flawlessly. Mrs. Fenster had no idea how many girls in costume were with Susie. Susie told Mrs. Fenster that Cary was mad and was going to ignore anyone who tried to bother him that night. “That’s fine with me. I’ve got my shows to watch.”

Being outside in the street magnified Cary’s feelings of self-consciousness. There was no doubt in his mind that everyone would be staring at the pretty princess wearing a large puffed up pink dress with crinolines swishing all around her. Cary had texted his friends to meet him at a nearby corner, but that was before he realized the full dimension of the outfit that his sister had cooked up for him. He was so convincingly feminine now, it gave him some misgivings as to how his friends would react to him. Nonetheless he headed to the rendezvous and his sister and her friends headed off in a different direction.

Now alone and dressed as a princess Cary walked through the streets until he saw his friends in the distance. He walked up to the guys and saw them all leering at him. “Hi,” Cary said.

“Hi,” his friends said. He could see that they were nervous to be talking to a hot looking girl. The little jacket the girls had given him was not buttoned so his friends could see his protruding breasts. Cary knew from much experience that the guys would be laser focused on his tits.

“Do you recognize me?” Cary asked Fred.

“What do you mean?” Fred asked.

“Holy cow Fred, can’t you tell it’s me?”

“I don’t know any girls like you,” Fred said.

“I’m not a girl. I’m Cary.”

“Cary? Don’t bullshit me.”

“I was grounded. My little sister smuggled me out of the house with her friends using this princess costume.”

“Unbelievable, Cary,” Fred said. “You’re one super perv.” The guys started walking away from Cary.

“What are you doing?”

“You’ve got tits, man. That’s too freaky and that pink dress and even girl’s shoes? You are one sick dude, man.”

“I had to sneak out!”

“Sneaking out like that couldn’t possibly be worth it.”

“But Fred!” It was no use, the guys were embarrassed to be with him. Cary wondered how he would repair his relationship with the guys. From now on he was going to be considered a freak. Cary stood there wondering what he should do now. Other trick-or-treaters passed him on the sidewalk and finally Cary decided that he would just have to trick-or-treat by himself. At least that way he’d get candy as a reward for his effort to sneak out of the house. Cary trick-or-treated a few houses and then as he was approaching another house, he was joined by a woman with two girls his own age also dressed in princess costumes. “Mom look at the pretty princess,” a blonde girl said, indicating Cary.

“She’s wearing a very pretty costume,” the mother said. “Girls, don’t you just love how full her skirts are?”

The other girl, who had black hair, said, “Yes, I love those skirts. They’re so pretty. You’ve got the best princess costume ever.”

The woman said to Cary, “Trick-or-treating all by yourself?”

“I got separated from my friends.”

“You’re welcome to join us. My girls would love to trick-or-treat with another princess, especially a princess as pretty as you are.”

The two girls said, “Sure, you’re welcome to trick-or-treat with us.”

With the mom and the girls looking at him, Cary nervously said, “Sure I guess I can trick-or-treat with you.”

The two girls were wearing similar pink dresses with skirts puffed up by stiff looking pink mesh crinolines. They were not as luxurious as Cary’s dress and the girls hung onto and admired how soft and full Cary’s dress was as they walked along. “By the way, I’m Ruth and this is my daughter, Diana,” indicating the blonde girl, “and her friend Barbara,” the woman said.

Cary did his best to smile at Ruth and he said, “I’m Cary.”

After a couple of dozen more houses, Ruth said, “My friend Susie lives here. You can have some hot chocolate here.” Ruth knocked on the door and when it opened, she said, “Trick-or-treat, Susie.”

“Come on in,” Susie said. “I want to get a good look at the pretty princesses. I know Barbara and Diana, but who is this lovely girl?”

“This is Cary. The girls and I invited her to join us, seeing as we’re all princesses and she was trick-or-treating by herself. She got separated from her friends.”

“That’s too bad, but lucky she ran into you. You can never have too many pretty princesses I always say! Would you girls like some hot chocolate?” Susie asked.

“Yes,” all three of them said. Ruth joined Susie in the kitchen and Cary sat down on a sofa together with Diana and Barbara. He wasn’t an expert on how to sit wearing a puffy dress and it took him three attempts to lift up his many crinolines to get himself comfortably seated. Diana was to his left and Barbara was to his right. In a few minutes, Susie served them hot chocolate and she rejoined Ruth in the kitchen.

Diana said, “You’ve got the prettiest pink crinoline. There are so many layers. Can I feel them?”

“Sure,” Cary said.

Diana raised up the skirt of Cary’s dress and touched the crinoline. “It’s so soft,” she said. She lifted up the various layers of crinolines until she exclaimed, “Oh my God, you’re wearing three crinolines. Each one has like five layers.”

“Really?” Barbara said and she also began feeling Cary’s crinolines. The girls hiked them up until they saw Cary’s panty girdle. “You’re wearing a panty girdle underneath your crinolines? It’s so pretty,” Diana said.

“Thank you, and I’m wearing a white, lacy panty that matches my bra.”

“I’d like to see that” Barbara said. She slid her hand inside the waist of Cary’s panty girdle and then inside his panties until she felt his penis. She held onto the member gently stroking it and said, “You have very pretty panties underneath your panty girdle.” Just when Cary began to feel himself losing control, Barbara removed her hand leaving him with an even bigger boner than when she had started caressing him.

Looking at Cary’s breasts, Barbara said, “You’re lucky that you’re so developed. You must be one of the most developed girls in your class.”

“Yeah,” Cary said. “I guess some girls are just like that.”

“Diana and I are still wearing our training bras.”

“I was wearing a training bra not too long ago.”

“What bra are you wearing now?”

“It’s white and lacy. A Glamorise bra. That’s my favorite brand.” As Cary heard himself say the words he realized that he was channeling some heretofore unknown female part of himself. He was in a zone and he would let it play out in any way that it wanted to play out.

“Wow,” Barbara said. “You’re lucky that you’ve been wearing bras long enough, and I mean real bras, so that you even know what brand you like.”

“When I had outgrown my training bra, my mom took me to a bra shop and there the lady looked at my breasts so she could see what kind they were. I was amazed that girls have so many differences between their breasts. Even when they’re young there are all these differences and then when we girls get older they change in different ways and, of course, if we have a baby they change in other ways.”

“So what are some of the differences for girls our age?”

“Well, the lady showed me that there’s the distance between my breasts. They can be practically touching each other or they can be separated by some part of my breastbone. So the bra cups should be together or apart to match the spacing of my breasts. Then some breasts sort of develop in a kind of diagonal direction outwards from each other, while others develop sort of straight out. Then some breasts are very round, and some have a droopier shape so that more breast skin lies on top of our chests. The bra fitting woman lifted up my breasts to see how much they are resting on my chest. She said that my breasts are sort of in the middle between being round and a bit droopier in appearance. She also thought that my breasts project mainly forward. Oh, also the nipples vary a lot, in all kinds of ways and she thought that I have somewhat larger nipples than many girls do.”

“That’s incredible,” Diana said.

“That’s the least of it. Then, the woman, being a bra expert, has an encyclopedic knowledge of bras and which kind of bra goes with which kind of breast. It was amazing to see her thinking out this puzzle. She has my breasts in front of her to look at and in the back of the store she has all these million bras and she has to connect the two. Well then to further narrow down the bras she thought would be right for me, she asked me what kind of bra I wanted. She wanted to know if it was important to me that my bras be pretty. Or do I want a bra that is hard to see underneath a tee shirt.”

“Excuse, me,” Barbara interrupted Cary. To Diana she said, “You ought to feel Cary’s panty. It’s very soft and pretty.”

“Okay, that’s a good idea,” Diana said. She put her hand inside Cary’s girdle and panty and held onto his cock the way Barbara had done so before. “Please continue where you left off, Cary. It’s so interesting.”

“Sure, as I was saying. Let me see.” Cary started to have some difficulty concentrating. After a few moments he said, “So I said to the bra fitter that I really do want a pretty bra. I think that means a lot to me. I like knowing that my breasts are in pretty cups of lace and that I am feminine. I don’t know, I’ve always been that kind of girl so that made it easy for me to decide what style of bra I want. The woman also suggested I stick to underwire bras because she thought my breasts have some really good heft to them and would appreciate the extra support that underwire gives.”

Just as Barbara had done, Diana removed her hand just before Cary would have reached an orgasm. “I had no idea that we’re going to have to go through such a serious process when we graduate to real bras,” Diana said.

“Evidently, all girls have to go through this,” Cary said, after a few moment in which he regained his composure. “Boys are lucky that they just let their mom’s buy them underpants and then they’re done with the whole business. Anyway, another big issue was the color of my bra since each bra only comes in certain colors. The bra expert who was fitting me said that of course I’d get several white bras, but that I’d have to really do some thinking about what other colors I ought to have in my bra collection. She said to think through my dresses and blouses as to what bra colors would fit with most of them. Also, she asked me if I had a favorite color and that girls, of course, like to get bras in their favorite color. Well my favorite color is pink, has always been pink, so she said that pink is not an especially popular color anymore, but there are still pink bras to be had. So to make a long story short, she took all this information and then produced a dozen bras that I then tried on, one after another, and modeled for her and my mom and I ended up liking a particular Glamorise bra the best, though I do have some other ones that I love also. Today I’m wearing my white bra.”

“Can we see your bra?” Barbara said.

“Sure,” Cary said, and he pulled out the front of his dress so Diana and Barbara could see his bra.

“Look at the pretty lace,” Barbara said.

“That really is a pretty bra,” Diana said. “I think I’d like to get a bra like that when I get my first real bra.”

“As Cary said, a lot depends on what kind of breasts you get when they start getting big.”

“True, but I’m sure that I want to get a pretty lacy bra, whatever type it is.”

“I almost forgot, another big part of getting my bras was about really making a good effort to wear matching panties. Yes, some bras do come with matching panties, but not all bras do. So every time we select our bra for the day, we should coordinate with our panty. Even if the panty isn’t exactly a match, it’s best not to be too far off. Like don’t wear a pink bra with a black panty.”

“Why is that so bad if no one can see your underwear?” Barbara asked.

“Other people can’t see what’s going on inside our dresses, yes, but we know what’s going on inside there. If our bras and panties match, it makes us more confidant and happier. It means the universe is nicely aligned with us. All is peace and harmony. If you have a discordant bra and panty then oh boy all kind of weird things might happen around you. And left unsaid is that if your boyfriend takes off your dress and sees that your bra and panty are crazy together, it might freak him out. If he sees a matching bra and panty then it tells him that you’re a well-coordinated and thoughtful girl.”

“I’m so glad we’ve had this conversation,” Diana said. “I think in a month or two, my breasts will be large enough for me to get my first real bra so I’m going to keep everything you said in mind.”

“Me too,” Barbara said. “I’ve got a lot of thinking to do about what my first real bra will be like.”

They were silent for a minute and then Barbara said, “I’m wondering if you’ve started having periods since you do have such large breasts?”

“Yes,” Cary said, “I’ve had my period for a while now.”

“We both think that we’ll have our first periods real soon.”

“That’s great,” Cary said.

Diana laughed, “Aren’t periods really uncomfortable? Aren’t they something that girls wish they didn’t have?”

“Yes,” Cary said, “that’s true of course. But on the other hand, I like the fact that my periods remind me that I’m a woman now. I’m the female of the species and I have these few days each month to get fully in touch with my inner girl – since my period is something that boys don’t ever get to experience.”

“I never thought of periods like that,” Diana said. “Do you get cramps?”

“Yes, some of my periods I get bad cramps, but not all the time.”

“Do you use pads or tampons?”

“Both, actually. The night that I have a really heavy flow I use an overnight pad, since the flow could actually overwhelm my tampon. All the other times, I mainly use tampons.”

“Are they hard to put in?”

Cary laughed, “Yeah, at the beginning. I don’t want to alarm you, but I had a lot of trouble getting them in right when I was starting out. I’m kind of a klutzy girl in some ways and a bit squeamish so I sometimes wouldn’t put the tampon in its applicator far enough inside my vagina, so then when I took out the applicator tube I had half the tampon sticking outside like a little cotton penis.”

Diana, Barbara, and Cary laughed out loud. “That’s so funny,” Diana said.

“Then with a lot of help from my mom, I learned how far I need to put the tampon into me so that it ends up in the right place.”

“I’m really worried that the day my first period happens I might end up with all this blood in my pants or coming out of my panties onto my skirt and the chair I’m sitting in.”

“You should carry a pad with you, or you could even just keep a pad in your panties everyday just in case.”

“That’s a good idea.”

“My first period happened when I was hiking with my boyfriend. All of a sudden I had all this blood coming out of my shorts down my leg. It was awful. We had gotten to the park on bicycles so I made him bike to a store and buy me some pads and paper towels. I sat there hiding in the woods just sopping wet in blood till he came back after an hour. Then I cleaned myself up and put the pad in my panty. I had terrible cramps. I can sort of laugh now, but at the time it was scary and embarrassing.”

“You poor dear,” Diana said.

“Are you one of the cool girls in your class?” Barbara said.

“I guess so, sort of. I think you and Diana are very pretty girls. I’ll bet you’re two of the most popular girls.”

“That’s sweet of you to say. We’re popular enough, but not the most popular.”

“You mentioned that you have a boyfriend?” Diana said.

“Yeah, he’s sort of my boyfriend,” Cary said.

Diana laughed. “What do you mean by sort of?”

“He’s a good friend that happens to be a boy. We do a lot of things together, but we haven’t kissed or anything like that.”

“Do you want to kiss him?”

“I don’t know.”

Diana and Barbara laughed. “You don’t know if you want to kiss your boyfriend?”

“How do I know that he’s a boy I should kiss?”

“It’s fun to kiss boys. Isn’t that a good enough reason to kiss them? It’s not like you’re going to marry your boyfriend, are you?”

“No. I guess I never thought about it.”

“A girl as pretty as you must have boys constantly asking you out.”

“I guess I’m pretty shy since I haven’t really gone out much with boys other than my friend.”

At that moment Susie and Ruth joined them in the living room. They walked over to Cary whose crinoline and dress were still pushed up exposing his panty girdle. “What a pretty panty girdle Cary is wearing,” Ruth said.

“And she has very pretty panties underneath,” Diana said.

“Is that so. May I see them?”

“Sure,” Cary said, “both Diana and Barbara already have seen them.”

Now Ruth put her hand inside Cary’s girdle and panty feeling his penis. “Come Susie, you’ve got to feel this soft panty that Cary is wearing underneath her panty girdle.”

Susie came over and said, “I guess I can squeeze my hand in there.” Susie worked her hand in through one of the leg holes and felt Cary’s balls while Ruth held his penis. “Very soft panties, I must say.”

“Thank you,” Cary managed to croak out. The two women made a point of slowly playing with his genitals until just before he would climax and then they both pulled out their hands.

It took Cary a full minute to regain his concentration and he stood up and straightened out his dress and crinolines. “We’ve got until 8 O’clock to trick-or-treat,” Ruth said, “about another half-hour, if you’re interested.”

“Yes, definitely,” Diana said.

The girls ran on ahead and knocked on some more doors, until they each had a large bag of candy. They walked back to Ruth and Diana’s house and Ruth said, to Cary, “Where do you live?” When he gave her the address she said, “I better drive you there.”

Diana, Barbara, and Cary got in the backseat of Ruth’s car and Diana said to Cary, “It was great meeting you and we need to stay in touch.”

“That would be great,” Cary said.

When they arrived at Cary’s house he got out and thanked Ruth, Diana, and Barbara profusely for the wonderful evening. Their car drove off. Now the plan to get in the house was for his sister Susie and her friends Diana and Barbara, who were to spend the night with Susie, meet him in front and then make up an excuse to get Mrs. Fenster into the kitchen, so he could run upstairs to his room. While he waited near the front door, he saw Susie, Diana and Barbara coming down the block and he went out to greet them. Just at that moment his parents pulled up into the driveway in the car. He was caught in the headlights, and when he tried to run away he twisted his ankle on his high heel and his shoe fell off. Susie and her friends arrived at that moment and Cary’s mom and dad got out of the car and ran up to Cary.

“Miss are you all right?” Cary’s dad said.

“Yes, I’m sorry but I stumbled.”

“Who’s your friend?” Cary’s mom, Ruth, said to Susie.

Susie froze up and said, “She’s not my friend. Only Diana and Barbara are my friends.”

“Then who are you?” Cary’s dad asked.

“I’m a friend of Cary’s. I was disappointed that he didn’t go trick-or-treating tonight.”

“Well, he was a bad boy and he had to be punished. We’ll let him know that you came by. What’s your name?”

“Princess,” Cary said.

“Princess? What a lovely name,” Ruth said.

“Thank you,” Cary said, and began walking away.

“Wait. That dress looks remarkably familiar,” Ruth said. “And I’m sure that Susie has a wig that looks identical to your hair. In fact, that’s Susie’s little pink jacket. Why did you loan your clothes out to this girl, Susie? Why would you do that if she’s a stranger to you?”

“Wait a minute,” Cary’s dad said. He went up to Cary and pulled the wig which came right off. “Cary! It’s Cary dressed like a princess!”

“I can explain Dad,” Cary said.

“He’s outside and he has a whole bag of Halloween candy! Surely he’s been trick-or-treating.”

“Dad, I can explain!”

“I’m sure you can. Now get inside before we get the whole neighborhood involved in your hanky panky.”

***

Mrs. Fenster was shocked to find out that Cary had snuck out of the house and apologized profusely. “It’s not really your fault. How could you have known that the princess was our son?” Ruth said.

Upstairs in Cary’s room, his mom and dad sat him down on his bed. His mother said, “I can’t believe that you don’t trust your father and me enough to confide in us that you’re transgendered. We’re not going to condemn you if you feel inside that you’re a girl. It happens all the time among many children and we are progressive enough parents to accept you for whom you are.”

“Thanks, Mom,” Cary said, surprised by this odd direction in the conversation. He had expected to be yelled at, but his parents seem to think that he dressed up as a princess because he wants to be a girl. Cary debated whether he should tell his parents that it was Susie’s idea to dress him like a princess so he could sneak out. The way things were going, however, it seemed like he ought not to risk getting his parents angry. He would let them believe that he was transgendered so he could get off the hook for disobeying their prior punishment. In the last analysis, Cary decided to just agree with his parents about everything.

“Now I want to see how you made yourself so pretty, Cary,” Ruth said. “No doubt, I could help you get the girls clothes you need, but let’s take a look at what we have here.”

Ruth unzipped the back of Cary’s dress and helped him lift it over his head. “My bra, is that my bra?”

“Yes, Mom. I’m sorry. I needed a bra to wear.”

“Oh, that’s the C cup Glamorise that I never wear. You’re lucky young man, or young girl, or whatever, that you picked the one bra in my drawer that I never wear.”

“I guess I thought I should wear a white bra,” Cary said, “and I liked how it looked.”

“You took your sister’s dress and her crinolines. Shame on you for borrowing her pretty clothes without her permission.”

“Isn’t that a lot of crinolines,” Cary’s dad said, looking on at the proceedings.

“It sure is, but I guess Cary wanted to be the prettiest princess he knew how to be, am I right, Cary?”

“Yes, Mom. I really wanted to be as pretty as possible, so I used all the crinolines I could find.”

After Cary stepped out of the crinolines his mom said, “Oh, my God, your wearing that awful panty girdle that I’ve never liked.”

“I thought girls always wore panty girdles,” Cary said, “and this one was so pretty.”

“You have a lot to learn about being a girl, Cary. I’m going to have my hands full teaching you how to be a proper girl.”

Cary’s dad’s eyes started to glaze over listening to this discussion.

“Do you find the panty girdle to be comfortable?”

“Yes, Mom. I like the way it fits. I’m also wearing white panties, the ones that match the bra. Is that okay?”

“Sure, wearing panties underneath the panty girdle is all right. I suppose I’m going to have to get you a garter belt and stockings – that is a nice alternative to thigh highs that can slip down sometimes. I must say that the heels look good on you and they seem to fit. You don’t have trouble walking in heels?”

“No, Mom. I was a bit wobbly my first few steps but not anymore.”

“There must be a lot of natural girl in you.”

Cary’s dad shook his head and left the room. He was headed to the basement bar to pour himself a stiff drink.

“You did an amazing job on your makeup. How did you know so much?”

“I guess I’ve been secretly studying makeup for a while, so when I had a chance to use it, it seemed pretty straightforward.”

“Well, your dad and I have enjoyed having a son and a daughter, but two daughters is also okay. I think the next step for you is to take you to a psychiatrist and get the verifications we need to then put you on hormone therapy. Whether or not you get sex reassignment surgery will be up to you when you’re a lot older. In the meantime, you’ll be living your life as a pretty and cute girl.” Ruth looked him over and said, “Tomorrow I want to paint your finger and toenails. Think about what color you would like. I’ll also have to teach you how to file your nails so they look pretty as they grow out. Ah, and one last thing, let me fetch you one of my old nighties so you have something to sleep in tonight.”

“Thank you Mom for being so understanding.”

Susie, Diana, and Barbara came into the room and Ruth returned with a cute cotton nightie with puff sleeves and a faded pattern of flowers. “Come girls, help me undress Cary. She’s your new sister, Susie.”

“Oh my God, I’ve got an older sister now!”

The girls and Ruth surrounded Cary and helped him take off his girdle, knee highs and jewelry, and then put the nightie on over his bra and panties. “You look so pretty, Cary.”

“I feel pretty.”

“Good. While we have all the girls here, I think this would be a good time for you to learn some basic facts about girls.”

“Like what?”

“Well, one thing is learning about vaginas. It will be good for you to familiarize yourself with them, gain some firsthand knowledge. So, the girls and I will strip down to our panties and then take them off so you have a chance to examine our vaginas. How does that sound?”

“I think that will be quite helpful, actually.”

“Good.” Ruth took off her dress, while Susie, Diana and Barbara took off their costumes. When the four of them were standing in front of Cary in their bras and panties, Ruth said, “Get on your knees, Cary.”

The four women formed a semi-circle around Cary and Ruth said, “Lower your panties, girls.”

The four of them lowered their panties and Cary had four vaginas in front of his eyes. His boner got so hard he thought it mike snap in two from the pressure. “Explore, Cary,” Ruth said.

Cary moved his face up to Susie’s vagina and marveled at it. “Can I touch it?” Cary said.

“Sure, Cary,” Susie said.

“Did you know that tongues and lips are the perfect tools to explore vaginas with?” Ruth said.

“Seriously, Mom?” Cary said, and Ruth began laughing, followed by the other three women.

Ruth said, “Okay, it’s starting to get a bit crazy, so that’s a wrap.”

Surprised, Cary said, “But ladies, don’t you want to feel my panties again?”

Ruth laughed, “We haven’t forgotten you, Cary. I guarantee that by the time that we leave, you’ll have a smile on your face.”

“I thought that went marvelously,” Diana said.

“I hope we can all agree on that,” Ruth said.

“Definitely,” Susie said.

“For sure,” Barbara said. “I had so much fun.”

“What about you Cary?” Ruth said.

“I loved it. I’m still feeling a lot like I’m a girl.”

“I was blown out by Cary’s lecture on bras and boobs. If I didn’t know better, I’d believe that he is a girl,” Barbara said.

“And his discussion of periods seemed like he must really have periods,” Susie said. “Have you?”

“What do you think, Susie? It’s just that I love women and I’ve always wanted to emulate them. So, I guess I’ve taken some interest in breasts and periods. I don’t claim to know everything there is to know about these subjects, or to know more than a real girl knows.”

“It’s okay, Cary. We’re all in the early days of The Femme Club and we’re still learning about each other and most especially what it is about you that our club has taken as its central mission to explore,” Ruth said.

“I can’t thank you ladies enough for all that you have done for me. That’s for sure.”

“Hold that nice thought,” Ruth said. “I think it’s time we take another look inside Cary’s panty and see if we can find some sort of satisfying closure for today’s meeting of The Femme Club.”

The End

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos