It Will Hurt You More Than it Will Hurt Me.

Printer-friendly version

Kassidy Morrison was finishing touching up the makeup on her ex boyfriend when she said “Now it time for you to show all my friends what a cheating slut you are.”

Even with looking like a classless tart Enzo Ardnt calmly made the assertion. “Trust me you do not want to do this. You got your revenge just let me change. You will never see me again. Doing this will hurt you more than it will hurt me. ” The cocky ass smile on Enzo’s painted face after once again telling her what to do irked Kass. She had all the cards, she was now empowered by knowing the truth and having her no good cheating emasculated. There was no way Enzo was not going to get hurt tonight.

Kassidy hated everything about her ex boyfriend but how clever he thought he was she hated the most. Even right now when she had him dressed like the slut he was still that cheating man still was trying to outsmart her. Then to use the lie about this is going to hurt her more than him. That is just something people say to try to make who is getting punished fell better. That saying did not work on her when she was a child so no chance she gain the wisdom that could be true.

Her ex being so cool, calm, and collective as he was lying to Kass also got to him. He was trying to make it sound like somehow him being in a tight bodycon mini skirt which showed the suspenders holding his fishnet stocking to the garter belt somehow gave him the upperhand. Enzo should be feeling as exposed as his ripped mid-section. This sad display of being in control was only going to make Kass make the humilation last longer.

His assertion of gaing revenge being a mistake was such a huge lie. A lie just like all those meaningless I love you he said to her. A lie like he was out with the boys when he was on the prowl for the next slut he was going to bang. Yeah she knew how he degraded women behind her back. It was simple he acted like his friends so he had to talk like them. They all used the crassed term of they banged a woman after they had bedded them. It was fitting for the act was big and mostly noise.

“Come on slut, why would I trust you. Now take your punishment like a good little girl and this will be over soon. You owe me this.”

As Kassidy was leading the forced crossdresser down to her living room, that cocky smile got bigger. The voice of the man being led to his total humiliation was that of a person who was in total control of the situation when he said “I warn you.”

**********

All five of Kass’ closest friends were downstairs waiting for whatever surprise she had in store for them. They knew whatever she was planning to share with them had to be good. When she told them to come over tonight she was as giddy as a brony finding out they are making a My Little Pony sequel. When they saw Enzo being paraded down the stairs they understood why and erupted into laughter. The laughter was so hard that they did not even notice even in full drag and having a little issue finding his balance, Enzo had his head up.

Once seeing the scumbag cheater the circle of friends knew why Kass requested them to stay at her place on a Friday night. To help their friend to enact revenge on the man who treated her like a substitute teacher. They also knew that they were all going to have to thank her afterwards because they all did not like him for hurting their friends.

Before the unwanted roasting could start, the involuntary guest of honor gave a stern warning. “I would be laughing if I was you also, but please quit. If you know what is best for you then you will leave right now and never speak of this again. If you stay tonight will hurt you more than it will me.”

The laughter became louder. The group found it so adorable that even with how Enzo was dress he was so arrogant. His unfounded hubris will make knocking him down to the low level he deserved to be at even more enjoyable. Tonight they will be able to have fun as they dealt out justice.

Even with joining in with her friends' laughter, Kassidy was becoming more irate with how calm Enzo was. The revenge was not going as planned. She knew the man who broke her heart skin was thinner than prosciutto, yet Enzo was still acting like the arrogant prick he was. Olga “Anna” Vitsin saw the frustration on Kass’ face so she started mocking the pig who broke her friend’s heart. “Hey everyone does not Emma look so scrumptious in that sexy dress. I bet she would love to be eaten up by a real man.”

“Olga please call me by my name.”

Anna hated the name Olga. It was a family name which her father gave her in honor of his aunt who died back in the Gulags in Russia. She always stressed for people to call her Anne. It was short for her middle name Anastasia. “Emma you should call me by my real name. Emma is more fitting for someone in those high heels.”

Jennifer Halford could not help but chuckle a little at Anna’s response. Her friend should not have gotten mad at a man forced to dress as a slut calling her by her name. Anna shot her friend a look to stop and that made the chuckle a little stronger. This little fallout between the friends was the exact result Enzo wanted. To add more separation to the alliance against him Enzo fired back.“Olag is your real name, Olga. You can go by Anna but it will never change you have the name Olga so I will call you Olga from now on. Do you understand Olga?”

Jen figured out Enzo was trying to replace ridiculing him with infighting. She wanted to make sure her friends got back on the page of Kass' script instead of continuing to read Enzo’s last minute revisions. The best way to get unity again was to change how they were mocking Enzo. Get them to mock the man dressed as a slut in a way which could not harm any of the group of friends To achieve her goal Jen said. “Enzo you are right, you should not be called by a woman’s name. This is for you are nothing but a dirty no good faggot cocksucker.”

Even with it being time for the group to come together Anna had other plans. Her main agenda was to make Jen pay. Anna thought no better time as he present to get Jen back for laughing at Enzo’s lame attempt at putting Anna in her place. Anna said “isn’t she right Bruce?”

Bruce Halford was Jennifer Halford’s brother-in-law and he was gay. Calling a man a faggot cocksucker as a putdown was not funny. Bruce did not like the insensitive comment about his secuality that Jen as a put down to another man. She should know better what she just did was gay bashing. “So that is what you think of me Jen?”

Ian Halford knew he had to smooth things over with his brother quickly. His wife meant nothing discouraging towards gay people. If she would have thought for a moment before saying those words she would have. Jen would have remembered Bruce was there and not said it. “Honey, I think you owe my brother an apology.”

Edward Nolan was not going to let the group of friends’ bickering make them lose focus on tonight’s true agenda, making sure Enzo pays for hurting Kass. “Bruce, Ian come on man Jen meant nothing towards gay people. She was saying that Enzo is so low that he likes to give blow jobs.”

Sue Nolan was not going to take her husband putting down what he loves her to do to him. Him saying that joke made her think the reason Ed liked fellatio was it made him feel more powerful than her. “Ed if you think that giving a blow job is so low then you will not be getting them anymore.”

Before Ed could protest the ban Travis Scott tried to get the focus on Enzo again. “Come on guys,this is what that bitch Enzo wants. Everyone knows nothing was really meant by the comment, so just drop it.

I took some pictures of our pretty boy, come on look.”

The gang listen to Travis’ words. His rallying call got them to put aside what was said for a moment. They were still going to have to deal with those words later. Words have meaning and they do not lose them if no harm was meant.

Jen was the first try to get the spotlight back on Enzo “I will Emma you look better than me in that picture. Maybe you should be in a dress all the time.”

The man’s who warning was coming to fruition loved that he was able to sit back for and watch the strife between those who were trying to belittle him. Enzo knew the less he did the less likely they would regroup and go after him. He wished that he did not have to be proactive again but he had to. Getting them to fight was about self-preservation and making sure this group was treated how they treated other. The man who was on the same low level as them was getting to the point where he will have to start adding secrets which will hurt the group. To protect himself Enzo came back with “Jen that says more about you than it does about me.”

Anna tried to hold her chuckle in this time. Her laughter was an acknowledgement that the snake which broke Cass’ fragile heart did have some witty comebacks. Holding in the snicker which confirmed Enzo had a great comeback had the opposite effect. A full uncontrollable laughter up from Anna’s belly to force it way out of her mouth. Before Anna could try to save her face cracked from laughing. Jen said “No one would be laughing if Enzo said that about you Olga for it would be true. Right Travis.”

Travis hated being pulled into this little tiff between Jen and Anna. Everyone knew the only reason why Jen asked him to confirm what he said was because of how many times he refuted Anna advances on him. Travis was not ready to settle down, he was young and did not want to be tethered to any one lady. When he was done with his fun, he would hook up with Anna.

“Never mind that. Let’s get back to making this cheating prick pay. I am going to post the pictures of our pretty boy on Facebook.”

This time having to interject did not scare Enzo. This was what he was about to revel would cause a huge schism between Jen and Ian. What would come out after this would be a dirty little secret which will tear apart the entire group. This was the nuclear option but Travis went too far by threatening to try to make this humiliation public. These people were punishing Enzo for being like them. Now he was going full force by fighting fire with fire. Enzo brought up what would happen if those pictures got online. “Please do for I would love to post some very lovely pictures of Jen which Ian took at the cabin”

Knowing the answer to the question did not stop Jen from hoping that Enzo was lying. There was no way that her husband shared those naked pictures of her he took on his smartphone with Enzo, yet that prick knew about them. She demanded to know how Enzo knew by asking her husband how could he.

Ian was lost. There was no way that Enzo should know let alone have those picture, yet he knew. The befuddled man believed that Enzo went too far with that lie. Enzo might have known about the picture, that man was sneak and just had a way to overhear Ian talking about the pics to Travis. Enzo could not have had them for one simple reason. Ian would never share those pictures with anyone. They were of a private moment and were beautiful. Sharing them would have sullied the intimacy of the memories of the moment and the picture. He wanted to go after Enzo but was held back by Ed, Bruce and Travis. “You fucker, I do not know how you found out about those pictures but tell my wife the truth. That I did not send them to you. I did not share them with anyone. I never told anyone. You have to believe me Jen.”

Enzo made his cocky smile even bigger and Kass knew why. She gave him her phone to see the pictures and he must have sent them to himself. Right then she knew his warning was true, tonight was going to hurt her and all her friends more than it hurt him. She jumped in to do damage control. Maybe if she ended the revenge right now Enzo would not keep his word. Frantically she hoped that Enzo stayed true to not staying true to his word. “Everyone knows that Enzo is a liar. Travis just delete the pictures. Enzo get upstairs, change and get out of our lives. You were embarrassed enough. Just remember what happens when you mess with one of us”

Kass’s frantic hope was crushed. On Enzo's way up to get changed her ex had to stay true to his words. There was not enough discord and strife between those people who tried to humiliate him to cause the damage he wanted.. The no good cheater was going to make them pay for not listening to him. If Kass and her friends were not cut from the same cloth as him Enzo might have not wanted to hurt them. He might have been a liar, a cheat, and only out for himself, but he could not stand hypocrites. They played the same games as him so they had no right to call foul on his actions. If he needed to know the lesson Kass just told him, then the rest of them need to know it also. “Ian, I never said that you gave me the pictures. Jen shared them with Kass, Sue, Olga and Travis. Come to think of it, your wife shared even more than those pictures with you Travis. Isn’t that right pretty boy?

I warned you that tonight will hurt you more than it will hurt me.”

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This Story

This story was posted on another site a couple of years ago. I did edit it some for BC.
Love N Hugs
Sarah

There is a saying about involving the law.......

D. Eden's picture

In anything. The saying is that once started, investigations have a way of gaining a lif all their own, and there is no way of knowing just where they will end up going.

I guess the same could be said about Kassidy’s attempt at vengeance. This definitely backfired of her, and yes, those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Kassidy

Kassidy wanted revenge not to right a wrong, but for she was hurt. That is why I had it backfire on her. She, along with Anna, was fine with her one friend cheating on her husband so she could not claim the high moral ground. Justice should always be served but what was happening was not justice. It was just revenge disguised as justice.

Love N Hugs
Sarah