Demon Witch Cheerleaders Vol.2 part 1

Printer-friendly version

Jade's New Scientist and French Tour

Felicity was in Paris she was watching Mina Harper and was on her way to hopefully find the vampire relic for me she was acting like her former self a nun and if Felicity is successful she will become a demon like the others. Emily had left for Torronto to take up her new position as premier of Canada. Elisa was on her way to Atlanta Georgia.

Rasia says “ you think we will get the vampire relic back from who ever stole before we introduced Vampires”. I reply “ I am unsure I'm hoping”. Then I got mental call from Felicity tell me some new which will make my cause for the relic easy a vampire hunter a female has killed Dracula this time by beheading him and using holy water.

Vampire slayer name was Kiandra and she has been hunting him down since the days her father was killed by him and now she has suceeded. I said “ it seems Vlad is now dead he was killed by a vampire slayer in Austria I have been informed by Felicity”. Toni asks“ my queen you want me to investigate it for you?”. I reply “ no but get your mother in here”.

Toni replies” yes my queen”. Toni left and went to the new parliament house here in Hades city. I had 3 palaces now I was getting more established her now and the new Prime minster residence was not far from the main palace now Washington still had the White House and former congress and senate chambers but everything was done in Iowa now.

Leah soon return with her daughter and she bowed and I said “ Leah I need you to get some W.I.A to head for Austria and make sure if it is true about Vlad being dead and if so I want the vampire slayer that killed him”. Leah says “ yes mistress it will be done”. I said “ once you have found her you are to inform Toni here and she will go get the slayer”.

Leah says “ yes mistress once my agents have found out it is true I am to inform mistress Toni here and she will head over there and get the vampire slayer and bring the slayer back here to Women states of America which includes the Canadian States of Women states of America”. I said “ good you may leave now”.

Toni is higher than her mother now she was a boy name Anthony he was average boy but he was considerd a nerd at Palmdale high. He was friends with James and Jake before I came into the picture after a cheerleader quit and the were snooping at the time James was change into a cheerleader and then became a witch and I was released from hell.

When I was taking over Palmdale I need the law to be under my control so I order the cheerleaders to help me Emily who was recently a sorceress was help Tina change boys into girls which I will be thank full but Emily told me about Anthony being the son of the sheriff here and I ordered her to become a minion and make him a girl.

Toni was then Emily's apprentice and I though she was no good until recently but she was made a minion and Jasmine who was once a nerd and now one of my most powerful demons the same with Jessica and Clare we lost her friend Lizzy but Clare has Justine as her minion/slave she does what ever Clare tell her and also Madison she is becoming a demon.

On a recent mission to Los Vegas Clare's former apprentice Kate was sent on her first mission to find her uncle a very powerful bishop and demon slayer. Before I left for Texas found out that there was a demon slayer in my state I got my vampire to find them and they brought back a male and a female named Rachel and she became a demon.

Male was turn into a vampire and her ex brother is now commander of my vampires Lucy and her ex girlfriend became a sucubus like Billie who since was a friend of Jake as a boy I made him gay like Jake but I thought the best way to control him but after a while I decide to make Jake a footballer and Billie as his girlfriend and a cheerleader.

That worked for a while until we found about Justine boyfriend who was a demon hunter apprentice and I was told by a few minions that Jake was influenced and I decide before the championship of football team Jake became a girl and now slowly beocoming one of my demons. I was happy now what was going on.

Lilith told me her school is slowly becoming a all girl school Lilith told me some boys are keeping to them selves as Lilith and her new cheerleaders which include Alica, Kelly , Nicole are turning the boys into minions and she was happy with the progress and recently now she has another cheerleader name Karrie now she is with secret police comissioner Chantelle.

Karrie, Juddah and Chantele arrived at Iowa's Women states of America and includes the Canadain states of Women states of America for men. Chantelle says “ you know where your father will be Karrie”. New demon witch cheerleader answers “ yes mistress he will be still in priocessing area of the male prison”.

Chantelle says “ good we need to him for our queen”. Juddah says “ my mistress I think there might be other scientist here as well when the prime minister clean out a lot of staff as part of her take over for her mistress Jade”. Chantelle says “ I will see I know what our queen needs and I will decide which one will head to queen's main palace”.

Juddah says “ yes my mistress”. Karrie, Chantele and Juddah walked into and saw the warden and Chantele says “ we are here to some prisoner here and the young girl here is looking for her father”. Warden says “ of course comisioner I will get a guard to take you and the girls down to interview room”.

Scientists were in a room not far from the interveiw room and Karrie walks up and says “ that one there mistress Chantelle he is my father and was working at the former capital of Washington for the former male government there”. Chantele saw the male and ordered a guard to take him to the interveiw room.

Scientist was moved from the others and was taken down to the where interviews are done and he was seated then the scientist saw Chantelle walk in with Juddah and Karrie and the scientist asks “ Karrie why are you here?”. Scienctist saw his daughter in black leather skirt and black leather knee high boots and was dress like one of the main women.

Karrie replys “ I am here with mistress Chantelle and her apprentice miss Juddah here it seems mistress Jade wants to see you about something and the where abouts of slave Donald's father”. Scientist says “ he left soon after her majesty took over control of the country when the prime minster told us we were now a woman control country”.

Chantelle asks “ when was the last time he was with his son”. Scientist says “ I think it was a while back his son was disappointed that my daughter her decide to join the cheerleaders and the cheerleader captain”. Karrie says “ that would be mistress Lilith princess sister to the queen of the Women states of America”.

Scientist says “ I think that is the reason he wanted to leave because his believe told him that her majesty our queen of the Women States of America which includes the Canadian States of Women states of America was evil and her main females were different to any other people”. Chantelle asks “ in what way are we different”'.

Scientist says “ for one thing you all a have a tattoo on your right breasts and you all wear black leather and black leather knee high boots”. Karrie was shocked at what her father was saying as she has a tattoo in her right breast as well and was loyal to my cause. Chantelle says “ your daughter has the same on her right boob as well”.

As Karrie and Chantelle were interviewing Karrie's father ,Juddah was looking at the other scientists through their minds as order by her mistress and she would report to her after she had regonised the scientist she was after beside Karrie's father. Scientist says “ my daughter wears the same tattoo as well”. Karrie says “ yes dad I do have same tattoo “.

Karrie undid her black blouse and show where her bra was on the right breast was the tattoo of my family emblem on her right boob. Her father was shocked and asks “you are loyal follower of the queen then my daughter?”. Karrie answers “ yes dad I will always follow my mistress to where ever she want me to do for her as we are under female domination now”.

Chantelle had left and was talking to her apprentice about which scientist would be handy for thee queen and Juddah says “ I think we should make Karrie's father a woman and head scientist for mistress Jade and the other can be male scientist slaves and work under her for the mistress in what she wants them to do”. Chantelle says “ I will ask our queen”.

Scientist asks “ Karrie what is going to happen to me now I was fired by the prime minster of the Women states of America includes the Canadian states of Women states of America”. Karrie says “ you will most probaly go and see mistress Jade and your fate will be decide by mistress Jade there”. Scientist says “ ok so I will be released from prison”.

Chantelle walks in with her apprentice and says “ I am the commisioner of the secret police here in the Woman states of America and I have ordered your release with some other scientists as well you will going the palace and be held in our queen's dungeon and will see her when she requires you”. Karrie asks “ where is mom?'.

Scientist says “ your mother was killed by some rioters in Washington after the women superior party took over as she was a woman they thought that she was a member of the party”. Karrie says “ typical of men they know no other way it is better now being the female gender now rules here now and I am glad of being a girl”.

Karrie's father and the other scientists were loaded on a prison truck and were on their way to my palace and Jasmine walks in and says “ my queen we have heard back from Felicity she says that miss Mina Harper is trying to escape the fact she is a vampire and wants to end her life after this long”. I said “ we will offer a new deal if she stays alive”.

Then Toni walks in and says “ my queen I have heard back from my mother and she informs me that Vlad is dead and they have the slayer in custody in Germany and we have also found that is where in Munich where the relic is where you are after”. I said “ I want you to head there with 2 minions and help find the relic”.

Toni says “ which minions do you want me to take with me”. Jasmine says “ you can take Melinda and Erica if you want”. Toni says “ thank you mistress Jasmine”. Toni still calls Jasmine , Jessica , Isabella, Sienna and Clare mistress”. Toni left the throne room and got Erica and Melinda. Jessica asks “ why did you let Toni take your minion Jasmine”.

Jasmine answers “ Erica has been very rude not obey my commands so if there is a life that is taken in the recovery of the relic it will be no lost to us”. I look at Jasmine and says “ you are starting to learn that human life is worthless even if they are female”. Jasmine says “ I am no longer human my queen that minion was my friend when I was human”.

I said “ but now your a demon she is nothing but flesh and you understand why I need minions for my conquest”. Jasmine says “ yes my queen the humans will understand now the daughter of hell now rules here and soon she will the rule their human world”. Jessica says “ I understand what you mean too my queen my mother works here as minion”.

Jasmine asks “ what is your mother now to you?”. Jessica says “ she is a pathetic human and below me now I am the master's full demon and will serve daughter of hell”. I said “ your master and I are very happy how you have become a good part of my take over and the corrupting of so many souls”. Jessica says “ I will always serve you my queen”.

I reply “ I am happy you feel that way now Jessica and Jasmine”. I was happy they know understood what they were now demons their former human life was gone they have power to corrupt humans male or female and soon most will, Julia will stay a demon witch , like Clara, Elise and Anna but some like the apprentice will become demons.

Toni will become a full demon in time and I know Sienna is a demon as she was fully transformed by my sister but it will my father decision if Sienna becomes like Isabella a full powerful devil like Rasia, Lilith and my self. I was settling in my throne when Chantelle arrived with Karrie, Juddah and a male.

Chantelle is a demon witch she is not as powerful as the other but she is my comisioner of the secret police now and I saw her walk up and say “ my mistress we have brought back the scientist that you have ordered”. I ask “ Karrie this male here is your father?”. Karrie answers “ yes my mistress”. I said “ good”.

I looked at him and asks “ I hear your good at sperm reproduction and thing regarding pregancy”. Scientist says “ yes your majesty I was in that field when men were abolished in that type of work and became construction worker at the former White House”. I said “ that law was introduced the day the women superior party took over”.

Scientist says “ yes your majesty when we became the Women States of America and we have now got a queen and a prime minster now”. I said “ this country is better of under my rule now any way”. Chantelle says “ mistress I have the other scientists in a cell that worked with this male at the time as they are all male”.

I asks “ who was the head scientist in charge male”. Scientist says “ I was your majesty and my name is Carl”. I looked him and Karrie walked up and says “ my mistress doesn't care about your name male”. Karrie was now doing her first transformation she was inside her father mind and he was coming around to my way of thinking.

Carl says “ I understand the mistress is not interested in my name”. I said “ you will become my head scientist and continue your work for me so I can get rid of the male gender around this world but as a woman”. Carl says “ yes I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress Jade”. I looked at Karrie and she smiled at me as she began her work.

Carl's body began to change his hips began to get wider and he saw his arms , hands , legs and feet become more feminine and saw her breast appear on her chest and her face was all femnine now”. Carl had jeans and shirt on her body but felt uncomfortable to her now her breasts and wider hips now she knew she was now a woman.

Her clothes began to change into black leather skirt and black leather knee high boots she also had on her right breats my family emblem I looked at her and said “ you will produce the sperm I need to get rid of male and only produce female babies for me”. Woman replies“ yes my mistress and I am now called Larissa”. I reply “ good Larissa”.

Larissa says“ I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade ,Mistress Raisa , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and the Women States of America Including the Canadian States of women states of America”. I reply “good you will have the other scientist to help you as well”.

Larissa says “ yes my mistress and who do I report to when I have completed or need a volenteer for my experiments”. Jasmine says “ you will use on of the male scientist you have there as donor when you have completed you will report to me”. Larissa says “ yes mistress Jasmine”.

Larissa says “ how many male will I have with me mistress”. Jasmine says “ you wll have what you use to have when you worked there I have them under control now you are grade 3 demon witch your daughter is now grade 4 demon witch and will become my apprentice now you will call her mistress and male scientists will call you mistress”.

I looked at Jasmine and says “ if is alright by you my queen I see a lot stuff in this girl and she would make a great apprentice like Toni was for me before”. I said “ if you want Jasmine you have her as your new apprentice”. Jasmine walked over to Karrie and says “ you are my new apprentice and you will still go to school with mistress Lilith”.

Karrie answers “ yes mistress Jasmine”. Larrissa left with Jasmine and Karrie as they went with her down the new scienctist building the male scienctist was waiting and saw Larissa, Jasmine and Karrie and Jasmine walks up and says “ listern here males you will obey anything mistress Larissa tell you what to do”.

All scientists answered “ yes mistress Jasmine we all obey mistress Larissa”. Karrie was in their minds telling them to obey her ”. Larissa and the male scienctist began their work for me in supplementing the male sperm and I was happy Jasmine and Karrie return back to see me and I ask “ how thing going there?”.

Jasmine answers “ they are begining their work my queen my apprentice has told them to obey her”. I reply “ Karrie you are going well for your mistress”. Karrie says “ I want to become like my mistress Jasmine”. I said “ I am happy for you soon you will become like mistress Jasmine a demon”. Karrie says “ that is my ultimate aim mistress Jade”.

Lilith arrived with her apprentice and says “ I have heard from Felicity sis but she said she know where the vampire Mina Harper is”. I said “ it seems I might need her to arrive here as I cannot go there”. Isabella says “ babe we can go there remember you are the queen of the Women states of America including Canadian states of Women states of America”.

Rasia says “being in Paris we will be close when Toni finds the relic not far in Germany”. I said “ hmm I need Julia to call the French president of my tour”. Jessica says “ you want me to send the prime mister here my queen”. I said “ yes I need her to send that I am touring France with my aim Mina Harper and my vampire relic”.

Jessica says “ yes my queen”. Raisa asks “ the French have no king and queen now”. Lilith says “ no they executed him and became a republic and now have a president”. Rasia says “ I was thinking if the president became a member of the French version of the Women superior party”. I said “ I like the sound of that my sister we can begin our conquest there”.

Lilith says “ with your tour of France more likely now Jade what happen here while your away”. I said “ you want Clara to look after you while I am touring France and maybe making it one of my countries”. Lilith says “ I think Clara should become a demon like the others my sister she has done so much work for you in your cover as a business woman”.

As Lilith and I are talking Rachel, Clare and Madison walk in and I say “ I want you to get ready for a trip to France”. Rachel replies “ yes my queen I am looking forward to our trip there as your entourage or is there some other reason why we are going there to France to have both you and princess Raisa”. I said “ we have other things to do there Rachel”.

Madison says “ my queen in France is one of the most powerful members of the master cults there I haven been told it has been there since medieval times my father was there years ago on mission from the church”. I ask “ Jessica is this true what your sister is saying?”. I was looking at her and Jessica knew not tell the truth to me.

Jessica says “ yes my queen it is true we think the human is still there but not knowing if has become a member of the cult or has been killed or a prisoner”. I said “ Madison you will help in finding out when I tour France you will see your father is there and what is the story there”. Madison says “ yes my queen I will head there once we arrive”.

I said “ good Jessica, Rachel, Clare and Sianna will accompany my sister Rasia, Isabella and my self to France amd you will help in establishment there of an other cults as I plan take over France and make part of my Kingdom”. Clare asks “ my queen I thought we were going after Great Britian as their prime minister is a woman and is under your control”.

I answer “ not yet Clare if I have France in Europe I can either head west or east”. Sienna says “ may queen what about the asian area of the planet we should soon consider steps to get control of the Asian area”. Raisa was looking at her lover at what she just said and I was going to say something when Rasia looked at her lover.

Rasia says “ it has been always a pain to my sisters and brother but know it could be easy now since I have noticed humans are more easy to corrupt now”. Sienna says “ believe me the humans are easy to corrupt now in long since they have had their stupid wars over land and other stuff most of them casue by men arrogancy and masculinity”.

I said “ we will look at Asia in the future but now I want start my corruption through Europe and then I will look at the rest of the world”. Rachel says “ you know my queen there is lot of area of the Earth has changed since you were around now”. I asks “ you mean the discovery of the southern hemsphire countries”. Rachel says “ yes my queen”.

Julia walks in and says “ my queen your tour has been arranged in France they expecting your arrival some time tomorrow and you will be staying in Paris at the presisdental palace along side princess Rasia, Mistress Isabella as well the other member of your entourage the French preisdent who is a woman is looking forward to seeing you”.

I said “ thank you madam prime minster”. Julia left the throne room and Clara arrived and says “ mistress we have secured another television network in France”. I said “good you are doing your job so well I am promoting head of all Media and operations in my company and making you what my sister thinks you should be Clara became a full demon”.

Clara says “ my queen thank you for this I feel no more of my humanity now”. I said “ you will look after princess Lilith why I am in France”. Clara says “ I understand my queen I will here to help mistress Lilih”. I said “ good you will have Mistress Jasimine here with her apprentice Karrie while Lilith is at school”.

Clara says “ mistress Jasmine is staying here”. I said “ yes she will be here keeping eye on scientist Larissa and her male scientist, and while Lilith is at school with Karrie and her apprentice Kelly and other cheerleaders to help her change more boys to cheerleaders”. Lilith says “ I need 5 cheerleaders sis”. Kelly says “ we will help mistress Jade any way mistress”.

Lilith says “ I hope so Kelly”. Clara return her house and saw her daughter there she was only minion and went to Lilith school I saw her cuddle her and I walked up and Clara says “ my queen my daughter was telling her education has improved since we women took over the education and made it female cirriculum”. I said “ good what is your daughter' s name”.

I knew she was once her father and premier Nina former husband Melinda still live with her mom but to them they do not know her as family now and the daughter has no memory being a man. Clara says “ my queen my daughter name is Belle”. I said “ wow she has very nice name and she is like any of my minions and demon witches”.

Clara says “ no she is a just a ordinary girl and she is the same as princess Lilith as her elementary school”. I said “please come here Belle”. Young girl walked over and said “ yes mistress Jade”. I said “ pledge your allegations to me”. Belle says “ I pledge my loyalty you my mistress Jade”.

Belle clothes change from her basic girls clothes to black leather skirt and black leather knee high boots and apprearing on her right breast with family emblem and she looked at me. I said “ Belle you will demon witch grade 3 and a cheerleader at your school with Lilith and your mother will help you with your powers”. Belle says “ yes my mistress Jade”.

Belle says “ I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade ,Mistress Raisa , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and the Women States of America Including the Canadian States of women states of America”.

I said “ good you will help mistress Lilith in getting some more cheerleaders”. Belle says “ I know a few my mistress Jade there is a few nerds at my school who would make great cheerleaders and demon witches”. I reply “ you will tell your captain mistress Lilith and her apprentice Kelly”. Belle says “ will I become a apprentice mistress”.

I said “ no you will have your mom as she is now a demon like the others”. Belle says “ congratulations mom I happy you have more power”. I left them and went back to the dinning area I saw my baby sister and says “ you have now another demon cheerleader witch now”. Lilith asks “ who is that Jade?”, I reply “ Belle Clara's daughter”.

Lilith says “ I was hoping she could be one I have now 5 cheerleaders and I will change some more”. I said “ Belle has said there is nerds at your school who would be good to become new demon witch cheerleaders”. Lilith says “ I will ask her tomorrow at school”. I said “ good”.
Lilith and I walked in the dinning area saw all my demons and our sister.

Rasia says “ I am looking forward to my trip to Paris the last time I was there the plague was there and I was hoping we could get control by them and that was before a male known as Naploen was trying conqour Europe”. Sienna says it seem the way with most human men”. I said “ yeah they want Europe first then head out oher ways”.

Isabella says “ the difference with you was that we went after here first then headed out different this was a superpower but now a women country”. We all had our dinner Hope came in and said “ mistress everything going ok with your meals tonight”. I said “ yes hope I need to see you before I leave tomorrow to France”. Hope says “ yes mistress”.

After dinner we went and watched some television I saw Anna Corhen get on and say “ the president of France is looking forward to being first country to have the arrival of the queen of the Women states of America includes Canadian states of Women states of America the president has said security will be up high and as well queen sercurity being there”.

I said “ Chantelle have you made sure secret police will be there”. Chantele says “ yes my queen I wlill be head there tonight and I will not be taking my apprentice”. Lilith says “ she can stay here with Belle , Kelly, Karrie and I as well as Alica”. Chantelle says “ thank you your highness”. I decide it was time for bed for me and Isabella followed and we had sex.

Next morning I got up and got dressed in my black leather dress and black leather knee high boots. Isabella was dressed the same way and then I saw Rasia and Sienna they were dressed I was about to leave and Hope asks “ you waned to see my mistress?”. I said “ yes you are now the new premier of Washington state now”. Hope said “ thank you my queen”.

Hope was give demon witch powers and she left to take up her new position soon Donald walked in he was in a orange prison dress and he was brought up to me by Karrie she was sick and tired of him telling everyone that she was a boy when everyone knew she was a girl and a apprentice to her mistress Jasmine and her mother was her mistress main scientist.

I said “ you are annoying one of my demon witch apprentice”. Donald says “ I was telling her she was a boy and you turned him into a her”. I said “ your a fucking problem and I will make you a slave here you will replace premier Hope”. He was coming under my power. Donald says “ yes mistress”. Donald now is a slave in the palace.

up
8 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos