Demon Witch Cheerleaders Vol 2. Part 3.

Printer-friendly version

State of France and Karrie get powerful

Rasia walks in and says “ I heard you are going to get rid of our seer”. I reply “ yes as we have a new seer in the Women states of America”. Rasia asks “ who would that be my sister?”. I said “ Jasmine apprentice Karrie she was surpose to be a whitelighter but was change by me and now her powers ar growing evil everyday”.

Rasia replies “ Karrie is getting stronger “. I said “ yes you feel her like I can”. Rasia says “ yes my sister and also felt her change a boy's sister to one of Lilith's cheerleaders”. Jessica walks in her demon form and says “ my queen Jasmine and Karrie are now in Florida”. I reply “ good we will soon release the Y virus”. Jessica says “soon all men will be women”.

I said “ yes Jessica soon all human men will be women”. Jessica says “ than so easy for us to corrupt them”. Rasia says “ humans are easy to control”. Jessica says “ I was easy human girl until I was freed by our queen she made me a cheerleader and then I was her apprentice and then I became a full demon now”. Jessica changes back to her human form.

Mina Harper was brought and I said “ you seem not surprise by you capture Mina”. Vampire says “ no I am not at all your majesty”. I asks “ you know who I am Mina”. Vampire answers “ yes your the daughter of the devil and the other one is also the daughter of the devil and standing behind you is a demon in female girl form”.

I reply “ you are very good my sweet vampire”. Mina says “ I have been a vampire for almost seven hundreds years mistress”. I said “ you have been a good vampire ever since Vlad change you into a vampire”. Mina says “ I lost my husband since my reborn into vampire by Dracula he was so evil”. Rasia says “ you can blame my sister for that”.

Mina says “ it was you mistress that made Dracula evil”. I said “ yes at the time I was interested in men but Vlad was a implayer and was destroying communities and when his wife was killed by the enemy I offered him imortality after he told his de announcing his god so I offered him imortality and became a vampire you looked like his wife”.

Mina says “ I knew he told me before I lost my humanity and soon my husband was killed and I left and have kept to my self and not killing humans unless they were bad so I killed them and I was doing it through Europe and Britain”. I ask” why did you not attack more humans and take what you are a vampire”. Mina says “ I am very unsure mistress”.

Jessica left and soon brought in male and he looked scared. Man says “ I am sorry for entering here your majesty”. I looked at him and said “ stay here and sit”. Male replies “ yes your majesty”. I looked back at Mina and said “ become what you surpose to be Mina a vampire and let go of your thirst become my vampire general in my conquest”.

Mina was fighting her urge and the control of the vampire relic as I had control of the vampires once Mina feeds on the male we have here her breast will have my family tatoo appear on her right breast and she will become what Dracula wanted her to be a vampire with power and evil like myself and my sisters our partners and my demons.

Mina says “ no”. Rasia says “ give in your urge and do what is natural to you”. Mina walks over in her white dress and the male says “ please I made a mistake by coming in here and I am sorry”. Mina says “ shhh it ok we understand you made a mistake here”. Male says “please can I get to go home”. Mina says “ maybe”.

Mina then move around the back sank her fangs in his neck and drinks the innocent male blood until he was dead her white dress was covered in blood and then it disapeared and black leather clothing replacing it and my family symbol on her right breast now and Mina says “ my queen and your highness I am ready to serve you”. Her fangs with blood dripping.

Felicity walks in and see Mina and says “ mistress I did my job perfect for you”. I said “ yes you have done your job properly minion”. Felicity asks “ I will be rewarded and become a demon witch?”. Rasia answers “ no you will not become a demon witch”. Felicity replies “ ok then mistress Rasia”.

I said “ you will become a full demon excellent work my miniion I am so proud of you”. Felicity answers “ thank you mistress”. Rasia hit her with her powers and Felcity began to change into a even more beautiful woman buut now she was a full demon like Jessica , Jasmine and Rachel here. Felicity got up wearing black leather skirt and black leather boots.

Felecity says “ my queen is there anything else you want me to do”. I said “ yes execute the seer”. Felecity says “ it will be done my queen”. Mina says “ my queen I can sense other vampires aprroaching here and they have a human it looks like a former witch that was helping the slayers and vatican”.

Mina was right a woman was brought in by my vampires”. Felicity left and was waiting for the arrival of Rachel , Toni , Kiandra and Felicity had her orders were to kill the seer and the report to me and my sister and Jessica. Ruby and Emerald walk in and says “ mistress the vampires Lucy and Sapphire have been killed by this fucking wich”.

I walked over to the witch. Witch looked scared at me and I ask “ you know who I am then witch”. Witch says “ yes I do know you I was told by whitelighter Joshua”. I ask “ you know where he is?'. Witch says “ no but he was trying to save a soul from being corrupted by you eldest daughter of the devil”.

I said “ if he was after a boy name Glenn you are fucking too late as he is now a training demon witch and soon will be my new seer one of my demon felt he was meant to be a whitelighter but I have already corrupted her and soon she will be a seer”. Witch says “ fuck he will be going into a trap if you say is true”. I said “ bring in the female guardian”.

Soon two memebers of the women secret police brought in a guardian and the witch says “ madam guardian I didn't expect you are to get caught by the devil's daughter”. Guardian says “ I have no choice my dear the mistress will rule the word”. I walked over to the guardian and I was looking at her and the guardian knew I was her mistresses.

I said “ I will release you and you will become my demon and help hunt Joshua down for me and you have this witch as your minion”. Guardian was freed of her mind control and says “ I will never help you daughter of the devil”. I walked over to the witch and the witch looked at me I walked over and grab her head and began draining her powers.

Witch screams as I started doing it and was enjoying it I have never torture soul like this since I was told by my father to stay in hell. Witch fell to the ground and says “ please this is fucking hurt me so badly”. Guardian says “ ok you have what you want I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. I stopped my torture of the witch now was knockout.

Guardian began to change into demon her clothes went from white dress and sandals to black leather skirt and black leather knee high boots and horns grew from her head and now the guardian was now a like my other demons and soon appearing on her right breast was my family tattoo on now there and my new demon got up and kneeled at me.

New demon says “ I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade ,Mistress Raisa , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and the Women States of America Including the Canadian States of women states of America”. I said “ you now be called Maeve now”. Maeve says “ yes my queen”.

Rasia asks “ Maeve do you know where the whitelighter is?”. Maeve says “ I know he is some where in the queen's new empire”. I ask “ have you any idea where in my empire he would be?”. Maeve replies “ he was after a certain male boy I think his name is called Glenn my queen”. I reply “ I understand but Glenn is now a female and soon a seer”.

Maeve says “ I understand my queen”. I saw the witch she was waking up and saw my demon and says “ you became what she wants”. Maeve says “ I become what my quen wants to me to be”. Witch says “ you need to fight this urge and return to your oringnal form”. Maeve threw a flame at her and the witch was killed by her.

Maeve walks over to the dead which and says “ I am even more powerful than I was before when I was a fucking guardian”. Jessica walks in and says “ my queen you need to look on the television”. I switched to my news network and I saw a reporter and was saying “ as you can see woman cough on man then the man becomes a woman”.

Anna Corhen asks “ do you know if it is spreading through the rest of the Women states of America?”. Reporter says “ no Anna it seem only here in Florida it reminds of the old virus that hit Scotland and other area and we have been told that the prime minster has banned all travel into here and out”. Anna says “ your a man and soon you will be a woman too”.

I was smiling that Jasmine, Elisa and Karrie had released the Y virus and soon I saw prime minister Julia Higgins make annoucment from Hade city Julia says “ my fellow women of the women states of America and Canadian States of women states of America I have banned all travel for men into Florida the virus seem to effect men Women are not afected”.

Julia continued “ the virus seem to affecting the y chromosome and that women are not affected and they can leave anytime but it seems only men are affected”. Elise Mathews says “ madam prime misnter the virus is only affecting men”. Julia says “ yes we women are not affected and now this a women country the fact men will be better as women anyway”.

Elise says “ I understand madam prime mister in this new world now with women in control they will live better life as women”. Health secretary walks in and says “ it has been confirmed that the virus has only spreading through Florida and the prime minster will contact our queen soon and she will respond while on her tour of France”.

I was watching this and Meave says “my queen I know where the whitelighter is he wll be either in Florida or in Iowa not far from the palace”. Rasia asks “ why would he be in Iowa for”. Meave says “ is there another boy that was with Karrie before her transfromation to a demon witch apprentice”. I said “ yes her ex best friend Donad”.

Elisa was still in Florida and Jasmine and her aprentice was on her way to Iowa and soon would be on her way to here in Paris I was due out tomorrow to see some area as offical royal member and being queen of the Women states of America and the Canadian states of Women states of America I was leaving soon for formal dinner at presisdental palace.

Rasia says “ we are both going to the formal dinner tonight”. I reply “ yes and we will converting her staff to our cause”. Rasia says “ that why you want me to come”. I reply “ yes”. Mina says “ my queen I will begin to see where other vampires are and put them under your control”. I said “ good you will go with Ruby and Emerald”.

Billie come in and says “ mistress I was nearly killed by a slayer”. Mina asks “ where was this slayer succubus?”. Billie says “ sorry general the slayer have been killing vampires for years and I think that is where we loss Lucy and Sapphire”. Mina says “ you are not the only succubus that was under our queen control”. Billie says “ no general Kylie was killed”.

Mina asks “ who killed her?”. Billie answers “ it was Vlad that killed her”. Mina says “ I am not surprised by that”. Maeve says “ I see that Vlad has been killed by a slayer”. I reply “ we have the slayer in custody”. Mina says “ she would make a great vampire my queen”. I said “ I though you might want her as a vampire and she will become one”.

Maeve says “ my queen with Jasmine and Karrie heading back to Iowa should I help her with the capture of the whitelighter”. I said “ you can return here and help Jasmine and Karrie if they need help”. Maeve says “ yes my queen I will leave soon after your dinner with human presisdent tonight”. I said “ ok Maeve”. I heard a scream from another room.

Rasia says “ what the fuck was that?”. My sister and I walked next door in our penthouse suite and saw Felicity killing the seer and Rachel and Toni was watching also the slayer and the seer was about to die and the seer says “ you evil fucking bitch I though I would always stay a seer”. I laughed and reply “ you will be going to hell now whitelighter”.

Seer was now dead and was now heading to my father kingdom and Maeve looks at the seer and says “ my queen I will now head there if I was killed now”. I said “ yes you are no longer what you were before and you killed a good witch”. Maeve says “ I understand now my queen”. Toni says “ my queen we have arrived with slayer”. I said “ good”.

Toni felt something happening to her she notice her body was getting more beautiful and she notice horns growing out of her head and says “ I feel different my queen I am no longer human anymore and to think I was a average boy and now I am full female demon and will help my queen in her conquest”. I reply “ you deserve it Toni”.

Toni saw Felicity and saw her use the power to kill the seer and asks “ you are now one of us now”. Felicity says “ yes I am now a demon like you and will help with our queen conquest to think I was nun and now I am a demon”. Seer body was taken away and Rasia, Sienna, Isabella and I left for the formal dinner and Maeve left to Iowa.

Hades City Iowa capital now of Women States of America

Jasmine and Karrie soon arrived back home and Karrie says “ mistress I need to see if the male known as Donald is still here”. Jasmine asks “ why are you concern if a male is here or not?”. Karrie answers “ I have a feeling there is some one here trying to get him and making sure he leave here and not under mistress Jade's rule”.

Jasmine thinks her powers are growing. Maeve appears and says “ hello I am Maeve I have been sent by our queen”. Jasmine says “ I felt you getting corrupted by our queen as you were once a guardian and now you a demon like me”. Maeve says “ yes I was that and the feeling your apprentice is feeling is a whitelighter”. Maeve was shocked.

Maeve says “ cause you were surpose to be a whitelighter apprentice Karrie before mistress Jade made you a demon witch aprentice”. Karrie says “ I was surpose to be a whitelighter and was I a boy like that male said to me”. Jasmine says “ yes you were a boy but you were transformed to a female and demon witch cause of ex father”.

Karrie replies “ my father became a woman for mistress Jade”. Jasmine says “ yes but your powers are growing very fast what ever my queen did to you it seem you are liking it a lot”. Karrie says “ I always knew I was a boy but now but glad now I am a girl and demon witch apprentice”. Maeve says “ I am here to help the whitelighter from gettting him too”.

Karrie says “ I think the whitelighter is some where not far from him mistress Maeve. Jasmine says “ we will head to where the boy is and help with this porblem”. Maeve says we need to becareful remember last whitelighter killed a demon witch”. Jasmine says “ that whitelighter is now a seer”.

Maeve replies “ not anymore the seer is dead killed by Felicity”. Jasmine says “ wow Felicity is now like us a demon”. Maeve says “ yeah our queen made her and demon like another girl named Toni”. Jasmine says “ wow Toni is now a demon she is now higher than her mother who is secretary of security and police”.

Maeve says “ she is secret police secretary now”. Jasmine says “ yes”. Demons and Karrie left and was heading towards the area where Donald was which was the junior high where Lilith and her cheerleaders were. Jasmine walks up and says “ your highness the male known as Donald here still”. Lilith says “ yes Jasmine he was with Michelle”.

Jasmine says “ I understand your highness”. Lillith asks “ why would one of my demons asking where a stupid male would be unless it is something do with my sister”. Maeve says “ yor highness I was sent by the queen your sister to help the capture of a whitelighter”. Lilith asks “ the seer is now dead”. Maeve says “ yes your highness”.

Lilith and demon head around and saw what looked like a male he was talking to the boy known as Daniel and notice Michelle was knocked out and the white lighter saw the girls and try get away as fired at the demons and Lilith and then he saw Karrie and fired at her but Karrie blocked him and fired a spell at him and Joshua was now down and injured.

Karrie walks up and says “ you are the whitelighter my mistress Jade wants”. White lighter notice it was the former boy known as Glenn and says “ you have been corrupted by the queen here I can free you and make sure you head in the right direction in this battle against good and evil”. Karrie laughs and asks “ why should I listern to a male?”.

Joshua says “ you were surpose to be like me a white lighter”. Karrie says “ I know but I was change by my mistress Jade into a girl and a demon witch”. Joshua asks “ you liking being a girl and wear black leather and knee high boots”. Karrie says “ yes I love being a girl” Lilith walks over and see the whitelighter injured from Karrie .

Lilith says “ well it seem you have been capture by us”. Joshua says “ a daughter of the devil you evil fucking bitch”. Jasmine walks over and grabs him and says “ you will now go to prison until the arrival back of the queen”. Lillith says “ you seem very disappointed by your capture whitelighter”. Joshua says “ I am in a way I didn't expect to be by her”.

Joshua was pointing to Karrie. Lillith says “ you have done well Karrie”. Demon witch apprentice says “ thank you mistress Lilith”. Maeve says “ it seems you have been magical binded too Joshua”. White lighter was looking at Maeve and says “ you were once a guardian and on the side of good but now your a demon now”.

Maeve says “ you seem concluded that so I need to say I found who I belong to now and my queen who I belong to now”. Karrie says “ it doesn't matter anyway once the mistress returns here you will meet her and the mistress will decide your fate”. Soon the secret police arrived and took Joshua into custody and Karrie walks over to Donald”.

Donald was with a friend name Trevor and once was Glenn friend before Karrie's transformation into a girl and Donald saw her walking over to him and saw she was followed by Kelly and Belle as Michelle was taking home to her house Michelle is a minion only same her mom. Karrie was heading over to Trevor and Donald

Karrie says “ I want to talk to you about the male that was arrested here”. Donald says “ I have no idea what you asking about mistress”. Karrie says “ don't fucking bullshit me Donald we have proof that you were talking to the male that was arrested by the police here”. Donald was shock the way his ex friend had changed so much now as a female.

Donald says “ he did talk to me about something but I told him that I was not going to do that”. Karrie was in Trevor mind and was make him so he was in a trance unless Karrie wants him to do. Donald says “ he wanted me to keep telling you that you were my friend and a boy name Glenn”. Karrie says “ I know that truth now but I am happy as a girl”.

Karrie says “ Belle my mistress has told me you are now deputy cheerleader now” Belle says “ I am now the deputy cheerleader now”. Karrie says “ we need another cheerleader as minion like his sister”. Belle says “ we think we will wait until mistress Jade returns”. Jasmine and Maeve left to make sure Joshua was kept into a magical cell.

Lilith walks off and saw what her cheerleaders and aks “ what is going on here?”. Karrie says “ mistress I was interogating him about the male that was arrested by the police”. Lillith asks “ what did the male say?”. Karrie replies “ well mistress the white lighter was telling him to say I was his friend and I was a disgusting boy”.

Lilith says “ you told him that was true”. Karrie says “ yes mistress”. Lillith says “ the other boy why does he seem to be not shocked at what is happening here”. Karrie says “ casue I have in a trance we were deciding if he should be a cheerleader and Belle says we need to wait until mistress Jade come home from her tour of France”.

Lillith says “ he will stay in trance until my sister returns after her tour of France with my sister Rasia and her demons and lover return”. Karrie says “ yes mistress”. Karrie made a trance in her conrol and said “ Trevor you will do what ever the cheerleaders tell you to until what mistress Lilith and her other cheerleaders”. Trevor says “ yes mistress”.

Lilith says “ Karrie you need to go and see mistress Jasmine”. Apprentice Karrie left and heading toward her mistress Jasmine at the palace and soon Karrie was there and says “ mistress Jasmine you wanted to see me”. Jasmine says “ yes you will becoming with me to France as mistress Jade wants to see you”. Karrie says “ yes mistress Jasmine”.

Lilith was on mind control to me while I was at the formal dinner Rasia had the president husband was now under control of my sister and soon he will become a woman and member of the new French women superior party. Lilith says “ Karrie and Jasmine are on their way and the white lighter is in a magical cell here in Iowa”. I said “ good who caught him”.

Lilith says “ it was Karrie that caught him he was attacking us and the we walked around the corner and saw him on the ground and was under control”. I said “ she seem to getting powerful very quickly”. Lilith says “ she will make a great seer for you my sister but her age of 14yrs seem to be a problem”. I reply “ white lighter seem to be interested in her”.

Lillith says “ you think she migh be older and was sent here as punishment and now since you have turn her into a demon witch her powers have been released”. I said “ you remember father did tell us there was a white lighter that turn rogue as was begining recruitment of witches”. Lillith says '' I thought that was only a story”.

I reply “ so did I little sis where is Karrie now”. Lilith says “ on their way to see you sis they are on a normal comercial jet liner”. I said “ good they are keeping to themselves”. Lilith says “ most of Florida's men now are women “. I said “ tell Eisa to kill the virus and tell Julia that they have stopped the virus”. Lilth says “ it will be done”. Lilith left my mind.

I was having dinner when the French President says “ your majesty I would like to say it has been a honour to be the first country to host the queen of the Women states of America and the Canadian states of Women states of Amercia”. I got up and said “ thank you Madam president and I thank you for hospitality and look forward a great relationship”.

The rest of the night my sister , Sienna and Isabella were converting women to my cause and I was in a roon and the husband of the french president walks in and says “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress”. The he began to change into a woman and soon he was looking down saw her breasts and notice her new vagina.

New woman clothes change into a black dress with black heels. Then the president walks in and saw her husband now a woman and saw Rasia come up behind her and was shocked and I said “ you will become like your ex husband but you will a member of the French women superior party and you will become the minister of state of France”.

New women says “ I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade ,Mistress Raisa , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and the Women States of America Including the Canadian States of women states of America”. The appearing on her right breast was my family tattoo.

I said “ good you will be minion to you new minister ”. French President was coming under my control and was coming around to my way of think and soon the French president was trying fight the conflict of my mind control of her and soon the French president walks up and says “ I pledge my loyalty to you my mistress.

Her clothes began to change and soon instead of suit dress the former president was now wearing a black leather skirt and boots. I said “ you will be now my minister of France my self as your queen, the new Minister said “ yes mistress we are now state of France member of Woman states of America and part your empire now”. I said “ good”.

Minster of France says “ I pledge my allegiance to you , my Mistress Jade ,Mistress Raisa , my master our lord Lucifer mistress Isabella and you as my queen Jade ruler of the demons and vampires and the Women States of America Including the Canadian States of women states of America”. The appearing on her right breast was my family tattoo.

I clicked my finger and reality change again soon the new French minister of state of France got on television and says “ greeting Citizens of France we are now part of the Women states of America and will serve our queen the same rules now apply here in State of France of the Women states of America now men are now only contrution workers now”.

I was finally in control of France and was now happy I decide the French presidental palace was now mine and the minister of France now live in a mansion not far from the palace and soon all the French government was under my control and I was now happy I was now ruler of 2 countries and one that was a country and Rasia was happy.

I was relaxing in my new palace as the prime minster went home and I watching television when Julia come on and says “ my fellow citizens of women states of America as you our queen is in the state of France of Women states of America and I am annoucing the virus in Florida is now died and but has had it toll now 87 percent of men are now women”.

Julia says “ those men that had jobs before the new laws were introduced will be able to get them back as now you are now women you will need to see post transformation assessment and then you will be allow live your life as a woman with purpose to your queen thank you”. Julia got off and I was happy Florida was nearly a full women state.

up
6 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos