Time warp part V

Printer-friendly version


Time Warp part V

“Allie, and Amelia, now I think your sister is tired of the way you treat her. Oh, yes, you two, we do know all about it. Now she is out of her shell and going to show both of you. What she can do.”

“If it is OK, I want to take a shower as I feel all icky.” I said. “ What are we gonna do today?”

“How about we go to sliding rock? The news said is was going to be hot today.”

“Yeah, Daddy.” Amelia said. Me, Allie and Mom agreed.

“Well then, Alex take your shower. Put on your swim suit under your cloths and as soon as we are already we'll head to breakfast and head to sliding rock.”
Knowing everyone was waiting for me I quickly took my shower. Drying off I slipped on my bikini again. Then let someone else use the bathroom. Amelia and Allie went in together to change. While I was just in my bikini I found a nice pair of jean shorts and a tank top to wear. Slipping on my sandals.

“I'm ready”

“Well, your dad and I still need to change when your sisters are finished. So be patient.”

As soon as Amelia and Allie got done. Mom changed then dad did. Grabbing towels and underwear.

We all piled into the car. We stopped at a little diner just as we headed out of town,

We went in and found a spot. I pulled a chair up to the end of the booth. The waitress came from behind mom and Dad. So she saw us. She did a double take. Nothing uncommon in that, we get at least one a day. Being identical triplets does have its advantages.

“Good morning folks, may I get you something to drink while you decide?”

Mom and Dad ordered coffee. Amelia ordered orange juice, Allie ordered the same, I ordered a coffee too. Yeah, it is one of my vices. I am trying to cut down to a pot a day.

“Alexandria, I didn't know you liked coffee?” Dad asked

Thinking fast, “This is my first time, you and mommy drink it all the time I thought I'd try it.”

“And a water too please,” I said as the waitress turned to leave. I turned my attention to the menu. Everything seemed too big for little me. I decided.

The waitress brought our drinks. I added 3 sugars and some creamer. She began taking our order.

I was last, “I'll have 1 egg scrambled well, Hash browns, sausage, and wheat toast.”
everybody looked at me,

“I'm not that hungry” I said as I took a sip of coffee. “Ahh”

Then Amelia piped up, “See Mom, Alex is different.”

“Why, is it a crime to want to eat light and try something new.” I commented back.

“Your sister is right,” Dad started. “ So she wants to try new things, big deal. She seems normal to us.” Mom nodded.

“But she hates sausage.” Allie added.

“Yeah.” Amelia said.

“It's not my favorite but it just sounded good this morning” I said.
Both Amelia and Allie shut right up.

I sat quietly, my legs crossed at the ankles, sitting up straight, my hands neatly folded in my lap.

Allie noticed it, she elbowed Amelia. They both stared at me. I could tell they wanted to complain to mom and dad. But again thought better of it.

About 10 minutes later the waitress brought our food. Even though I was served first I waited. As the waitress was going to walk away, “anything else I can get you folks?”

“ Some hot sauce please.” I asked before thinking.

Everybody looked at me,

“So I want to spice up my breakfast.”

“Are you sure you are all right?” Dad asked.

“Yeah, daddy. I feel great.”

Allie added, “See told ya so.”

Before I dug in I thought about being proper and put my napkin in my lap but thought better of it. I need to start being Alexandria O'Brien. A little more and not change her to fast.

As I ate. I could tell that Allie was watching me. I just kept eating. Even though I wanted to finish my sausage I only had a couple bits. Then pushed it away on my plate. Thinking Alexandria likes grape jelly.

“Amelia, pass me some grape jelly.” I asked. Intentionally leaving out a please,so.

“Please,” Mom said. “Ladies use their manners.”

“Please” With a cheesy smile

Amelia took one and tossed it at me. Not thinking I went to catch it. I just blocked it with my hand.

“Amelia June O'Brien” Mom started. “That is totally uncalled for. You are at 2. You know what happens when you hit 3. Don't you?”

“Yes, Mommy.” She said.

“And that is?”

“I get a spanking”

“That is correct, that goes for the two of you as well.” She waved her finger between me and Allie.

“We know Mommy.” We both said.

“OK, So not another word from either of you three. Eat up.”

All three of us, “Yes, Mommy”

I finished my toast. As I waited I wanted another cup of coffee. But thought better of it as well. For one not knowing how caffeine will affect Alex. Second, not wanting to show I actually like the stuff. Which I really do but not at 12 years old. Looks like I will need to go cold turkey and get my caffeine fix other ways. Hopefully life will go on.

The rest of the family finally finished. I decided that I would take the rear seat letting Allie and Amelia sit in the back seat. I want to see if they will gossip about me. Hear what they have to say about the new Alexandria.

We waited as dad paid our check. “OK, Ladies out to the car your father doesn't need all of us helping.” Mom shooed us out to the car.

As soon as I got out the door, I took off in a dead run to the car. “Dibs, on the rear seat.” I yelled.

Both Amelia and Allison took off behind me. With Amelia crying, “No that is my seat”

“Amelia, You know how it works, Like the roll away. If one calls dibs she can have it for that trip.” Mom stated.

“Hump” Amelia sulked.

“I thought that you got sick riding backwards in the car?” Allie asked me.

Thinking yeah one time but it was just before I got the flu. “You guys made that up so Mom and Dad wouldn't let me sit back there.” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Enough from all of you.” Dad said coming out the door. “One more word out of anyone of you. Instant 3s. And all 3 of you will sit in the car while me and your mom enjoy sliding rock. UNDERSTOOD!”

Quietly all three of us said yes.

“In the car, NOW”

We all scrambled into the car, I flipped over the back seat to the third seat. The other two quickly parked their hind ends in the back seat. We hear mom telling dad to calm down. A yes honey came from dad.

Most of the ride to sliding rock was done in silence. We listened to the radio. Crappy compared to what I was used to as my Roadrunner has a complete sound system in it. It maybe old school stuff but it still hammers when I want it to.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you for sharing.

Have been enjoying this story, Looking forward to part VI. Thank you for sharing your creativity. Stay safe.